PDA

View Full Version : [req] ..:::SCC:::..

Eros-x
06-20-2010, 08:12 PM
If any one of you you would be so generous; could you give me an invite to SCC? I've read some reviews on it, and it looks to be what i need. I'm really into dubstep, D&B, and electro-house music, and this would really be great for me. I would ask for a Waffles or what.cd but maybe those trackers are too advanced for me still? I'm only part of two communities: IPtorrent and Demonoid, so I'm looking to expand my horizon. Due to me being fairly new to the Private-Tracker-Game, my resume isn't so impressive. But I do know the proper way of keeping good ratio, and assure you, I will not cause harm to your name.

You are sticking your neck out for me, so I will provide with any proof you request.

anon
06-20-2010, 08:13 PM
If any one of you you would be so Generous; could you give me an invite to SCC? I've read great reviews on it, and it looks to be what i am looking for. I'm really into dubstep, D&B, electro-house music, and this looks like it would really be great for me.

You talk as if SCC was a music tracker :P

Fishy2
06-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Nice request bud but have to agree with anon, you do seem to be looking for music and if thats the case What with a little effort could be yours?

bigdaddydude
06-20-2010, 08:23 PM
If any one of you you would be so generous; could you give me an invite to SCC? I've read some reviews on it, and it looks to be what i need. I'm really into dubstep, D&B, and electro-house music, and this would really be great for me. I would ask for a Waffles or what.cd but maybe those trackers are too advanced for me still? I'm only part of two communities: IPtorrent and Demonoid, so I'm looking to expand my horizon. Due to me being fairly new to the Private-Tracker-Game, my resume isn't so impressive. But I do know the proper way of keeping good ratio, and assure you, I will not cause harm to your name.

You are sticking your neck out for me, so I will provide with any proof you request.

If you are looking for music maybe Waffles or What would be a good choice for your needs.

anon
06-20-2010, 08:24 PM
What with a little effort could be yours?

A little effort = the IRC interview. :happy:

Eros-x
06-20-2010, 08:28 PM
What with a little effort could be yours?

A little effort = the IRC interview. :happy:

I'll try this

X-Files
06-20-2010, 08:31 PM
you will need this : http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/

anon
06-20-2010, 08:40 PM
I'll try this

Good idea, but make sure you study up first. :)

Tv Controls you
06-22-2010, 01:10 AM
I can't help but recognize your avatar from either what.cd or waffles.fm?

If so if you become a power user on either you can join scc via their sign up thread.

anon
06-22-2010, 05:02 PM
I can't help but recognize your avatar from either what.cd or waffles.fm?

Now that you mention it, I recall seeing a "hand-drawn", animated version of it on Waffles.

senegal
06-22-2010, 05:05 PM
It is a coincidence.