PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrisy at its best.

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Well, I always like to give back to places that offer me anything. That way I'm not just a leech (ha! pun!).

I'm just going to skim through invites people might want, anything else you're free to contact me, and I'm sure I can arrange for an invite to just about any site (that doesn't start in F). Be careful, don't use my invites badly. I can assure you, you will lose every account you have within the hour you decide to double-cross me. You're welcome to try. :)

Off the top SCC/TT/PTN/GFT/RMT/CE and a few more I surely don't remember.

My rules are pretty straight forward. Ask for something within your league. If you apply with a ratio-based 0day tracker and ask me for PTN, I won't even respond. If you apply for one of the "dedicated" trackers, or even the 0day ones for that matter, I expect proofs (in public, unless you have a very good reason) from similar trackers, and sound reasoning for why I should invite you when you already have similar trackers.

Again, outside of these trackers, you can ask me for just about anything, and I'm sure I can help you out, but not if you don't have a legitimate reason. Don't waste too much breath.

P.S. This is pretty much my first "giveaway" in over 6-8 months, and it will probably be my last one. This is against my better judgment, surely, but I always like to "share". I'm only doing this because people around here have been extremely nice to me, and I'd rather show them that good will goes both ways/isn't wasted.

EDIT: I forgot, if your reply is going to be your 21st post, consider yourself auto-disqualified. Go piss off the loungies then come back with 22 posts.

Rart
06-23-2010, 04:39 PM
Can you invite me to a tracker where I can download Justin Bieber or something else.

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Can you invite me to a tracker where I can download Justin Bieber or something else.

I'll go ask all of my friends (every single last one of them) where they download their Miley Cyrus fix, then get you an invite ASAP. I'd hazard a guess that 4chan would be the best place for such a thing, but then again their "packs" are seriously lacking.

lan
06-23-2010, 04:42 PM
need 1 point

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 04:43 PM
need 1 point

Score. Feels none too much like a milestone as much as "Wow. 1000 posts and half of them I don't even remember."

anon
06-23-2010, 04:46 PM
1000 posts is a lot for a non-spammer like you. Congrats!

respawn40
06-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Can I have an invite to Black Rabbit?

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 04:53 PM

You know, I wouldn't count you as a spammer, at all. You had the patience to sit through and help one idiot after another in moronic threads. That is something very few people would do, even with multiple ulterior motives in mind. Thanks anyway. :)

Can I have an invite to Black Rabbit?

I thought that place died a long time ago, you know, after switching its URL around like umpteen times, the last of which was some leet-5P34k crap. Either way, I get an invite there 12/21/12, so it might be best if you waited till 10/10/10 instead. :shifty:

sagiking14
06-23-2010, 04:53 PM
i would like to get invite to partis
i love dvdr
thank u

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 04:56 PM

I'll go ask all of my friends (every single last one of them) where they download their Miley Cyrus fix, then get you an invite ASAP. I'd hazard a guess that 4chan would be the best place for such a thing, but then again their "packs" are seriously lacking.

Did you notice a the MuchMusic Video Awards ( the Canadian equivalent of MTV VMA) they had Miley Cyrus host and she kicked off the show singing "Party in the USA"?:unsure::unsure:

The only way it would have made less sense is if Justin Bieber had covered Spencer Davis Group's "I'm a Man" or had been on stage with Billy Talent( talent get it.Oh whatever).

anon
06-23-2010, 04:56 PM
You know, I wouldn't count you as a spammer, at all.

I would, and I admit I've done it, but it wasn't to increase my postcount. I don't see any sense whatsoever in doing that. I just like to have fun with the rest of the community. :fst:

You had the patience to sit through and help one idiot after another in moronic threads. That is something very few people would do, even with multiple ulterior motives in mind.

Thank you :)

Do they have an invite system now? I was under the impression they never closed signups, but going to their homepage and clicking on "Register" redirects me to Google. :unsure:

megabyteme
06-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Between this thread and Idol's, you two have everything covered; you take everything that DOES NOT start with "F", Idol ONLY gets requests that begin with that letter. :D

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 05:00 PM
I would, and I admit I've done it, but it wasn't to increase my postcount. I don't see any sense whatsoever in doing that. I just like to have fun with the rest of the community. :fst:

That's probably the best reason to post anywhere .
Btw ringhunter congrats on post 999.:happy:

Between this thread and Idol's, you two have everything covered; you take everything that DOES NOT start with "F", Idol ONLY gets requests that begin with that letter. :D

I think it's because I'm so closely associated in most people's minds with the "f" word.

Cabalo
06-23-2010, 05:02 PM
i love dvdr
thank u

I love CDR! Can i has good site with lot of cdr? I love all music.

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 05:04 PM
Even Justin Beiber?:eyebrows:

megabyteme
06-23-2010, 05:07 PM

I think it's because I'm so closely associated in most people's minds with the "f" word.

Yeah, like, "FUN"...:w00t:

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 05:10 PM
i love dvdr
thank u

They are open sign-up if you are from a slovenian IP range. Either have a slovenian friend run a PHProxy for you, or have one register an account then give it to you. Either way, I don't know why you'd be interested in partis unless every other general tracker in existence drops dead (besides the great design I've heard a lot about).

Did you notice a the MuchMusic Video Awards ( the Canadian equivalent of MTV VMA) they had Miley Cyrus host and she kicked off the show singing "Party in the USA"?:unsure::unsure:

The only way it would have made less sense is if Justin Bieber had covered Spencer Davis Group's "I'm a Man" or had been on stage with Billy Talent( talent get it.Oh whatever).

:lol: I actually read an interesting article today morning about that very show (I don't watch too many award shows). From what I could see (article's pictures), she might as well walk up on stage in a lingerie and be done with it. I thought people were joking when they said she's selling her feminism, while using her purity/innocence to some extent at the same time, but that show was clearly sickening. I was shocked, considering my younger brother used to take a great joy in watching her disney show.

That's probably the best reason to post anywhere .
Btw ringhunter congrats on post 999.:happy:

Thank you. Don't think of yourself so harshly. I associate you with movie humor, if that's any consolation. Every time I quote a movie, or provide a subtle movie-related joke I set a hypothetical timer, hoping someone would beat you to finding it. It's yet to happen, but I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. :unsure:

respawn40
06-23-2010, 05:15 PM

I associate you with movies and Underground-Gamer, if that makes you feel any better. :unsure:

Cabalo
06-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Even Justin Beiber?:eyebrows:
If it's cdr, of course bro.

graywolf
06-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Nice Ungiveaway. Keep up the good work. :happy:

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 06:48 PM
Had an earthquake here in Ottawa not too long ago. Magnitude of 5.5; anyone else feel it? :whistling

tippertime
06-23-2010, 06:59 PM
how about TTC?...i'll be your best friend :cool:

that always worked in elementary school :whistling

A
06-23-2010, 07:08 PM
I can assure you, you will lose every account you have within the hour you decide to double-cross me. You're welcome to try.

P.S. Don't play Mr. Nice guy with me. I go through the sort of person you are multiple times on a daily basis.

If FST bans for invite selling activity outside of its own confines, I'm sure I can dig up enough to get him banned within the day.

and more to come ... (This is Just from last ten posts)

Great Giveaway between.

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 07:22 PM
and more to come ... (This is Just from last ten posts)

Great Giveaway between.

I don't get it. Are you trying to prove something along the lines of me being an asshole? If so, let me save you your energy. I'm a dick.

By the way, just so we're on the same page here. Show me where I was more offensive than I had to be in context, in any of those three posts.

Warning potential terrible invitees clearly warrants some hostility to ward off any smartasses.
Helping catch an invite selling idiot with a hostile line is alright in my books, considering I've known about his habit for a good 8 months now, and done nothing, as long as no one else had a problem with him.
Telling off BABBY is fine in my books considering he's the one who was hostile towards me first. You're welcome to read that thread. If you want to join BABBY's club all you have to do is ask. :unsure:

A
06-23-2010, 07:26 PM
No out of the 1000 posts you made here,I bet more than 700 of them have been of similar type.You that,You this,blah blah blah.Yea we get it,you are something.Now shut the trap.Its kinda sickening.

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 07:30 PM
No out of the 1000 posts you made here,I bet more than 700 of them have been of similar type.You that,You this,blah blah blah.Yea we get it,you are something.Now shut the trap.Its kinda sickening.

OH.

Right.

Out of your 200 posts, more than 140 of them have been complaining about FTN. We get it. You aren't a member but you're capable of judging that site perfectly. Now shut the trap. Its kinda sickening.

anon
06-23-2010, 07:35 PM
No out of the 1000 posts you made here,I bet more than 700 of them have been of similar type.

Out of your 200 posts, more than 140 of them have been complaining about FTN.

Someone bash my postcount, too! :lol:

A
06-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Out of your 200 posts, more than 140 of them have been complaining about FTN. We get it. You aren't a member but you're capable of judging that site perfectly. Now shut the trap. Its kinda sickening.
Complaining about FTN?Go and read the thread,understand what is discussed there and come(also speaking of that you seem to know what FSC wants without being member there.If you are a member of FSC,you can avoid what I said).and I aint going to ruin your giveaway.Just Pointing out,its totally lame to portray yourself like that in each comment you make.

edit:

Out of your 200 posts, more than 140 of them have been complaining about FTN
Shows that you are posting to prove yourself "better" than others and just want to "win" the argument (by that "smartass" comment) instead of stopping and thinking for 1 sec if what I said is correct or not.And add to the fact that I didnt even cross 25 posts in that FTN thread whereas just by looking at your profile its clear what I have said.
I opined what I felt and since this is a giveaway,I dont want to turn this into something completely offtopic.I stop here.

Zac090
06-23-2010, 07:39 PM

Ask him (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/merwais-180927) to do it :happy:

ca_aok
06-23-2010, 07:43 PM
i love dvdr
thank u

I love CDR! Can i has good site with lot of cdr? I love all music.
Need-Music.info :yup:

RIP :(

tippertime
06-23-2010, 07:45 PM

out of 6,000 post none of them talk about how awesome I am...Now shut the trap. Its kinda sickening.

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 07:46 PM
Maybe someone should create a FST game , match the member with their sworn enemy.:rolleyes:

@tippertime :whistling

anon
06-23-2010, 07:47 PM
out of 6,000 post none of them talk about how awesome I am...

tippertime is l33ter than FTN and E**** together. :yup:

Maybe someone should create a FST game , match the member with their sworn enemy.:rolleyes:

I'll start:

Me </3 merwais... or was it reversed? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 07:51 PM
I'd like to request an invite for c****k to H****s .
I'm serious .You said anyplace without an F and you know no one is more "deserving " of it .He can even do that faggy encoding shit that only posers and faggy encoding people care about.
Like I said I'm dead serious.Make it so.

Me </3 merwais... or was it reversed? :unsure:

That's a definite.

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 07:58 PM
Shows that you are posting to prove yourself "better" than others and just want to "win" the argument

Neither. I have never been hostile to you, or anyone for that matter, without being sparked out first. Show me a single outburst I have ever had without being on the right side of things, without having a legitimate reason, and I will apologize almost instantaneously for it. Aristocles can be my proof here; he's the only person on FST that I've had to apologize to, without him even having to ask me to. I could show you the thread, too.

By the way, since we're going to go off on a tangent and "Judge the other person's behavior", allow me to let you know what I think of you. You're a tool that sucks dong to get what he wants, and on the flip side of things flames out at anyone or anything that doesn't matter to him. You complained about FTN asking for donations, but you didn't even dare to tiptoe around the issue about FSC doing the same. You'd happily pass a judgment harsh as it may be, about myself, but you wouldn't to someone you knew "mattered". I'll let people arrive at this assessment of your character on their own in the future, but suffice to say, it's clear you're more than happy to kick those who are beneath you, and jerk off those who can make you somebody/get you somewhere. Your only flaw, is that you become a tool/idiot in the eyes of both.

Now I know why you judge people, it feels good. Oh, feel free to derail my thread. Unlike a few "gtfo my threadz" people, I respect a coherent tangent; especially if I'm proliferating the behavior myself.

I'd like to request an invite for c****k to H****s .
I'm serious .You said anyplace without an F and you know no one is more "deserving " of it .He can even do that faggy encoding shit that only posers and faggy encoding people care about.
Like I said I'm dead serious.Make it so.

He knows his way in. I made him an offer/suggestion about a week back. He always knows he can get in through me, but the requirements are hefty, since I'm not the one setting them.

As for the mortal/arch enemy idea, I would enjoy it if it were you, to be honest. Your insults are witty, with no semblance of sarcasm (apparently, the lowest form of wit).

ca_aok
06-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Until I get back on 10Mbps upload at uni there's no feasible way I can fulfill any of those posted requirements unless I want to leave an FTP client uploading for about 20 days to my seedbox. Thanks for the thought though ;)

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Until I get back on 10Mbps upload at uni there's no feasible way I can fulfill any of those posted requirements unless I want to leave an FTP client uploading for about 20 days to my seedbox. Thanks for the thought though ;)

Just so you know, I haven't stopped looking. The trouble is, a lot of the VIPs are too 1337 for me to even bother talking to. I'm friends with a couple but not nearly enough to ask them to "invite this person now."

ca_aok
06-23-2010, 08:10 PM
Atm my plan is to wait until I can mooch bandwidth off my school again and then worry about the rest from there. Fuck I wish we had decent telecom in any city but Toronto here :(

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 08:14 PM
But it's like the center of the Universe.

aly13
06-23-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm just going to skim through invites people might want, anything else you're free to contact me, and I'm sure I can arrange for an invite to just about any site (that doesn't start in F). Be careful, don't use my invites badly. I can assure you, you will lose every account you have within the hour you decide to double-cross me. You're welcome to try. :)

Off the top SCC/TT/PTN/GFT/RMT/CE and a few more I surely don't remember.

How about the site starting with the magic (i) letter?

IdolEyes787
06-23-2010, 08:16 PM
He knows his way in. I made him an offer/suggestion about a week back. He always knows he can get in through me, but the requirements are hefty, since I'm not the one setting them.

As for the mortal/arch enemy idea, I would enjoy it if it were you, to be honest. Your insults are witty, with no semblance of sarcasm (apparently, the lowest form of wit).

In that case I want nothing from you since you are my mortal enema .:angry:

Aristocles
06-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Aristocles can be my proof here; he's the only person on FST that I've had to apologize to, without him even having to ask me to. I could show you the thread, too.

adnuō.

superjojo
06-23-2010, 09:50 PM
I only have two wishes (they don't start with F) but I think that I'd just waste your time. I like this GA :)

Quarterquack
06-23-2010, 09:53 PM
I only have two wishes (they don't start with F) but I think that I'd just waste your time. I like this GA :)

This is what I'd tell any of my friends: I wouldn't offer if I wasn't willing to help.

Try your luck, especially since I still find your name here hilarious. You'll understand why eventually.

bigdaddydude
06-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Now this is how a giveaway should be! I like how you explained your own 'rules,' haha. I have noticed that the 'best' giveaways are usually with a crafty thread title these days. Even if someone gives away invites only once a year, hope you find the right people that are worthy of an invite.

superjojo
06-23-2010, 10:14 PM
I actually don't understand why my username is hilarious
though when I think about it it is very funny.
Just visualizing what superjojo is :lol:

Medooooo
06-24-2010, 01:30 AM
For me i still looking for HD trackers like :
HDBits or HDCorea
If you can help that will be great . :)

Quarterquack
06-24-2010, 01:39 AM
For me i still looking for HD trackers like :
HDBits or HDCorea
If you can help that will be great . :)

Your ability to encode. Your ability to provide content. Your current rate of activity on any HD/HQ related trackers. Pictures of your awesome 7.1 surround sound home theater etc. all positively affect this application. I don't usually even reply to this kind of request but, at least give me something to work with.

Medooooo
06-24-2010, 01:56 AM
My ability to encode and provide content is zero , i"m a consumer not productive in TB world ( sad fact :) )
My current rate of activity on some trackers i will PM them to you if you agree .
My sound system is my Sony stereo :
Pic removed .
And i"m happy with it and i think i will not change it soon .

My TV is 42" LCD :
Pic removed .

My Vega card is Geforce BFG 260GTX :
Pic removed .

And i bought them just for HD movies and TVShows . :)

Quarterquack
06-24-2010, 02:00 AM
You're welcome to pm me your proofs, as long as there is a good reason included. Otherwise, post it in public.

EDIT: By the way, the strings I pull almost certainly require any ripping/giving back experience. If you want to be a leech, usenet should more than suffice. No offense intended, but that's just how it works in today's "1337 hd trackers".

Medooooo
06-24-2010, 02:23 AM
You're welcome to pm me your proofs, as long as there is a good reason included. Otherwise, post it in public.

EDIT: By the way, the strings I pull almost certainly require any ripping/giving back experience. If you want to be a leech, usenet should more than suffice. No offense intended, but that's just how it works in today's "1337 hd trackers".
PM sent and i edited my last post and removed the pic's to avoid spams .:)

A
06-24-2010, 05:42 AM
By the way, since we're going to go off on a tangent and "Judge the other person's behavior", allow me to let you know what I think of you. You're a tool that sucks dong to get what he wants, and on the flip side of things flames out at anyone or anything that doesn't matter to him. You complained about FTN asking for donations, but you didn't even dare to tiptoe around the issue about FSC doing the same. You'd happily pass a judgment harsh as it may be, about myself, but you wouldn't to someone you knew "mattered". I'll let people arrive at this assessment of your character on their own in the future, but suffice to say, it's clear you're more than happy to kick those who are beneath you, and jerk off those who can make you somebody/get you somewhere. Your only flaw, is that you become a tool/idiot in the eyes of both.
load of crap.As far as I know FSC didnt constantly threaten to go down like FTN is doing,nor did have any paypal problems and then keep the issues *hush* and they have been totally transparent with their donors as well.So because I bashed FTN,I should bash every tracker out there that asks for donations as well?Some meek logic there.and It really makes me lmao when you say I am an asskisser.keep up that idiotic argument.and all you portray yourself with your connections and pulling string comments,shows by itself who the asskisser here is.Or are you a watch dog? or maybe the Shining Knight on horse of BT?Or the worst Nightmare of "bad" torrenters? or the Justice league for the e-police?Or the underground matrix gang? or maybe you are the Master of puppets by pulling all the strings you pull everyday.Or maybe a Typical Showoff?

And one thing you got abosolutely wrong is that,there is nothing that matters to me in BT.Its not like I care of anything in the first place.Thats why its really hilarious and sickening at the same time when guys like you want to show everyone that you are something in BT.

By the way, the strings I pull
and still more to come ...

P.S:I did say I wont reply again and spam,but your comments which are only to "win" and rather than having atleast one good point in your replies makes me wanna correct it.What you said about me,complaining about FTN,was clearly because you never read what was discussed there and you kept quiet afterwards after asking you to go and read the thread,then when I asked you "you know what FSC wants without being a member",you didnt reply to that either and now you say I am an asskisser which is actually something which only serves to make a smartass comment(which is totally crap by the way and all seem to use the "asskisser" word when one run out of arguments,does it make you win an argument? :unsure:).I am sure now you will poke on another topic for your "win"(?).

Now I know why you judge people, it feels good.
Feels good?This is the first time I am pointing out a person's character out of all my posts and I aint judging you,I outright despise people like you.Because its people like you who makes me puke also coupled with the fact that its people like you who ruin the whole BT experience (and as far as I can see,you are one dickhead in the making if you are not staffing at anywhere that is,and if you are staffing then you already is one).And go on ... keep on pulling more strings and connections and plaster it all over the place.I am sure it makes you feel good about yourself.che

anonymous0711
06-24-2010, 06:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=XRGd0gD0QNE&feature=related

i think it speaks for itself

Edit: also if someone would tell me how to get this to show up as a video here and not just a link it would be awesome

awaited
06-24-2010, 08:23 AM
Get Embed code. Click on the <Embed> (near '#of views' for the video ) and place the code here.

Edit: hmm, just tried , it didn't work. Hopefully, someone else can guide you.

Edit 2: ahh.....was missing youtube tags

Zac090
06-24-2010, 08:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=XRGd0gD0QNE&feature=related

i think it speaks for itself

Edit: also if someone would tell me how to get this to show up as a video here and not just a link it would be awesome

XRGd0gD0QNE

just copy-paste the embedded code and use youtube tags :)

Quarterquack
06-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Pointless rant.

Thanks for saying you despise me, by the way. A bunch of text flying on a screen changes a lot. Are you done psychoanalyzing me, yet? You keep mentioning I'm the one concerned with the "win", when I've clearly hit, more like severed, a nerve with you, which is why you came back to argue your point with a heavier arsenal of colorful words this time.

I guess the ultimate slap in the face would be saying that a couple of people, who you probably associate yourself with normally, otherwise, PM'ed me after that last post of mine saying I hit the nail on the head. It's as clear as day and night, I'm not the first one to arrive at the fact that you're a dong-sucker (I have no idea where you got the impression that I called you an ass-kisser) and I sure as hell won't be the last one.

If you want to see proof for yourself, ask yourself if you would have mouthed off to BMTV's staff before your name was pseudo-known in the BT world. You wouldn't have, but suddenly you feel like they're disposable, that being a known member somehow creates a reputation around you, making you more significant than a tracker's staff themselves. Get over yourself. By the way, it honestly feels like you're projecting throughout this whole ordeal. The difference between you and I is just one simple fact. I don't need to be semi-famous to show the dick that I am in public, you, on the other hand, hide that face of yours till you get what you want.

It's pointless arguing with you, and if you honestly think I'm the kind of person ruining the BT world, you're in for a shock; I'd say it's AzzA and his faggy crew. I only treat people like shit when they deserve it, while certain other people do it either way, just because they think their opinion is warranted/wanted (well, oops). By the way, thanks for determining what kind of staffer I would make right off the bat.

EDIT: By the way, you're welcome to reply back with another wall of texting half of which insults me, half of which describes every torrenter out there. I'm not going to stop you, at all. I'm actually enjoying seeing you get worked up over text on a screen. To think you were the one who said bt matters very little.

EDIT2: Being the vocal moron I am, I feel like I should explain myself better. I originally joined FST because an invitee of mine was trading an invite I had just given him over here. All I did was sign up and ask Cabalo if said person's IP had changed/account had been hijacked, and when he said it wasn't, I proceeded to warn both sets of staff (at the tracker I was inviting him from, and at the one I invited him to) of his activities. He was banned there, and one of the trackers, being as famous as it is, put his head up on the copping block for a global ban, within the hour. That explains my quote at the beginning of this thread. It's not that I'm connected, it's just that I know how to go about finding idiots being idiots.

Want me to explain my angst against Omara or whats his face? A few months back it was my name on the chopping block for a global ban, and once my side of the story was made clear, once the tracker realized it made a mistake, they explained the research they'd done on me, and that fool was involved. Being the benevolent person that I am (you can chalk that up as sarcasm), I chose to tell them that I didn't know who it was; figuring out that maybe it was an err on his part, that I had no right to put someone through the hell I had just been through. Then I wake up yesterday and he's clearly about to wreck someone else (albeit, a trader, this time), with both Idol/Cabalo interested in seeing any proof. Does that explain why I reacted the way I did?

As for BABBY's incident, he's had it out for me ever since I treated him the same way I'm treating you right now. He made a request a long time ago, and I urged him not to be two faced, because, believe it or not, here comes the shocker, I've dealt with his sort of people for a long time. I told him to show people what to really expect when he gets what he wants, but instead he mouthed me off, and I made nothing of it till yesterday, when he decided to dig up the hatchet one more time. Even throughout that whole process, I did not dare insult him once, I merely hinted that he should bugger off before I start to.

Now we come to your situation, and the only thing I have to add to the above is: If I'm not mistaken, you asked me if I was connected before, and I said I wasn't, I just find nice people willing to help me; And they aren't willing to help me because I'm a two faced nitwitt, such as yourself, it's because they see I treat people sincerely. I judge both you and Idol by the same measure, yet it's clear who I respect more, and for what reasons.

A
06-24-2010, 12:29 PM
after all that reading of your wall,as I said you didnt respond to any of the things I made in the post before and took of into another topic for me to reply.well it always happens with types like you.But I shall reply.

Thanks for saying you despise me, by the way. A bunch of text flying on a screen changes a lot.
wasnt that clear?

Are you done psychoanalyzing me, yet?
A typical showoff like you need no psychoanalyzing.It obvious.

You keep mentioning I'm the one concerned with the "win", when I've clearly hit, more like severed, a nerve with you, which is why you came back to argue your point with a heavier arsenal of colorful words this time.
Look who is the one to talk.comment something about someone which is retarded and you expect them to stay quiet?

I guess the ultimate slap in the face would be saying that a couple of people, who you probably associate yourself with normally, otherwise, PM'ed me after that last post of mine saying I hit the nail on the head
This line and the title of the thread conveys the same.I dont associate myself with anyone whether it be trackers/forums.So it shows what you say is shit.

It's as clear as day and night, I'm not the first one to arrive at the fact that you're a dong-sucker (I have no idea where you got the impression that I called you an ass-kisser) and I sure as hell won't be the last one.
what did I say?Calling someone "dong sucker" and cleverly implying someone as "asskisser" in your comments may suppress others but not me.You are a typical troll.

If you want to see proof for yourself, ask yourself if you would have mouthed off to BMTV's staff before your name was pseudo-known in the BT world
Do you have any idea of what happened there?if you have no f*** idea,go and read that irc log.I was a dedicated user of bmtv,I used that tracker for all my TV needs,its not like it was disposable.But if staff think they can accuse what ever they want and talk shit,let them do stuff their way and me my way.Not like you who in my place will suckup to the staff and humbly bear what they say.isint that what you are implying?And "mouthed of to a staff before my name is pseudo-known?".even if I were to be a newbie in their tracker,if they talked like that,I would say the same.I aint like you who talk to people based on their power pal.

You wouldn't have, but suddenly you feel like they're disposable, that being a known member somehow creates a reputation around you, making you more significant than a tracker's staff themselves. Get over yourself.
pathetic,come up with something else.

The difference between you and I is just one simple fact. I don't need to be semi-famous to show the dick that I am in public, you, on the other hand, hide that face of yours till you get what you want.
What are you talking about?I never hide my face anywhere and as I stated this many times you are just typing in stuff without knowing anything and to just "win" the argument as you said before with "colorful words".And where did you get the impression,that me being "semi famous".Here is another invention of ringhunter.

By the way, you're welcome to reply back with another wall of texting half of which insults me, half of which describes every torrenter out there
Dont go and make yourself meld with "every torrenter out there".I am talking about people like you and they are not like the rest.

It's pointless arguing with you, and if you honestly think I'm the kind of person ruining the BT world
Got me wrong,You are one of the types which ruins the torrenting experience.Craving for attention,craving to show others you have "connections",Craving to show you are something,craving for whatnot.People like you do anything to please others.in short:scum of BT.

And they aren't willing to help me because I'm a two faced nitwitt, such as yourself, it's because they see I treat people sincerely. I judge both you and Idol by the same measure, yet it's clear who I respect more, and for what reasons.
People who have read my comments and talked to me know what I am.I am what you see.Never hide stuff or do stuff for some ulterior motives and yet here you say "two face" and stuff which clearly shows how wrong you are and just wants to "win"(already said it many times,but you keep proving it) by throwing in some words which can suppress others into not talking more but not me.

edit:
and the quote you put above.Was that your way of being "smartass".lameness.If it was a rant why come up and type all the stuff you just did?as you said to be before,Did I hit a nerve or two there?

As for BABBY's incident, he's had it out for me ever since I treated him the same way I'm treating you right now.
Dude stop thinking you are something else.Pathetic."he's had it out for me ever since I treated him the same way I'm treating you right now".lol at that.

his sort of people for a long time.
O lord,this never ends!

He made a request a long time ago, and I urged him not to be two faced
It seems thats all you have to say when you are out of words.Call someone something and think that they have been humiliated.Crap.As I said it works against some.

Quarterquack
06-24-2010, 01:04 PM
I read all of that. I'll just choose to ignore it. By all means, keep calling me names. You said you don't care about anything that happens to BT, so here's your chance. Prove it. Walk away. Just close the tab and go suck some dong somewhere. Prove that you don't care.

EDIT: By the way, you're still projecting. Also, my post was kindof a window for you to see why I treat a lot of people like shit. There's always a reason. I would never go up and insult MBM/Idol, even Anon, badly. They're all decent folk. You, on the other hand, have used up all the patience I had. This wasn't your first tantrum against me, surely it won't be the last, but I urge you to prove anything I said as false/out of place. Find one instance of me having an unwarranted outburst, and I will apologize for it. Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up.

IdolEyes787
06-24-2010, 01:07 PM
I'd like to request you two stop.

Also

I doubt there are very many "leeches on "l33t" trackers .I think the whole term is misused and people who download a lot are a very important part of the equation.

Quarterquack
06-24-2010, 01:14 PM
I doubt there are very many "leeches on "l33t" trackers .I think the whole term is misused and people who download a lot are a very important part of the equation.

You misunderstood. The guy who's kind enough to offer his invites up for use by others necessitates that people be contributors, instead of just downloaders (I may have used the word "leech" unjustifiably). He wants people that pay money/encode videos, you know, sharers. He doesn't want those who relay data across trackers, either. He wants exclusive cappers/ddlers for the place. Unfortunately, that's pretty much the only way people get noticed anyway, so it's not a bad way to go about it.

IdolEyes787
06-24-2010, 01:28 PM
I understood perfectly,I am in the top 1% after all :rolleyes:

. Unfortunately, that's pretty much the only way people get noticed anyway, so it's not a bad way to go about it.

I think you meant it is a bad way to go about it. Not bad for the site maybe but totally redundant.
Also just a stupid question( one of my strengths) but why the overwhelming "need" for all new member to be encoders/cappers/fags since doesn't HDbits have a surfeit of these already?
Seems to me that it's just some idiot wanting to demonstrate his own (lack of )superiority to everyone.:ermm:

dandraesley
06-24-2010, 01:42 PM
With that being said then if I want to be invited by ringhunter to this hdbits.org tracker, i need to prepare stuff like HD source, Blu ray original disc and so on and i supposed to be have best understanding about HD stuff, right. :(

So, why Hdb not going to become another what.cd of hd tracker in the means of need the member to upload their original FLAC to survive there?.

Well, that means I need to be rich enough to join HDb meanwhile i'm below moderate so I can't buy HD stuff on my own (and I become torrentor because of this reason). It's kinda confusing for me because i think sharer are sharing their stuff because of want and pleasure not because of pressure. Maybe i'm not worth enough to be a member of private trackers.

ringhunter, it's just my two cents mate. :)

Quarterquack
06-24-2010, 01:50 PM
I think you meant it is a bad way to go about it. Not bad for the site maybe but totally redundant.
Also just a stupid question( one of my strengths) but why the overwhelming "need" for all new member to be encoders/cappers/fags since doesn't HDbits have a surfeit of these already?
Seems to me that it's just some idiot wanting to demonstrate his own (lack of )superiority to everyone.:ermm:

Every couple of months it's the norm to see some provider of some content on HDBits throw a tantrum and offer to do away with their services if nobody starts jerking them off and around. You might not hear about this drama coming from HDBits often, considering people always get whipped back into place, but it does happen. It ends up providing a backing to the concept that the content provisions are nothing more than transient. People (like hotshot here for example) do provide a lot of content, but should they up and leave, the place is left without material.

With that being said then if I want to be invited by ringhunter to this hdbits.org tracker, i need to prepare stuff like HD source, Blu ray original disc and so on and i supposed to be have best understanding about HD stuff, right. :(

So, why Hdb not going to become another what.cd of hd tracker in the means of need the member to upload their original FLAC to survive there?.

Well, that means I need to be rich enough to join HDb meanwhile i'm below moderate so I can't buy HD stuff on my own (and I become torrentor because of this reason). It's kinda confusing for me because i think sharer are sharing their stuff because of want and pleasure not because of pressure. Maybe i'm not worth enough to be a member of private trackers.

ringhunter, it's just my two cents mate. :)

Well, if you want my two cents, if you're looking to get into HDBits, you don't need to be rich, but prepare to upgrade your systems if you truly want to appreciate the quality. It's sort of a joke really, but sorry about your wallet. If you don't have the kind of money to get a decent surround sound system, nice TV's, shell out on some material/ripping programs, then you have no need for HDBits, considering a lot of the quality changes would then become so subtle, it's not worth the effort hunting the content down.

It's like having a 100,000$ duo-speaker setup, compared to a 10$ closed back headphone. Sure, both can play the same song, but as long as you're not using the former, you won't appreciate the quality difference, and will have no necessity to get a FLAC track over a 128kbps mp3; you won't tell the difference either way.

Medooooo
06-24-2010, 01:58 PM
You misunderstood. The guy who's kind enough to offer his invites up for use by others necessitates that people be contributors, instead of just downloaders (I may have used the word "leech" unjustifiably). He wants people that pay money/encode videos, you know, sharers. He doesn't want those who relay data across trackers, either. He wants exclusive cappers/ddlers for the place. Unfortunately, that's pretty much the only way people get noticed anyway, so it's not a bad way to go about it.
I think you got it wrong man , There is no way you can make a tracker all members are encoder\uploader then who is gonna download all this files ?!
I"m sure that encoders\uploaders in every tracker whatever it was HD , music or 0day between 5:10% from the hole members , maybe less .:yup:
We have a famous saying in my country :
If you all wanna to be a bully then who is gonna be beaten! :D

dandraesley
06-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Well, thanks then if it's a joke. :)

Well, I have got decent HD screen recently.
If you wonder why I'm so serious about your joke, it's because of I'm recently rejected by application to both .bz tracker (you know where) for lacking in material to share. That's kinda make me pissed off.

Because I can join what.cd even though in my place it's lacking of material. For the little fact, those English material is very pricey and lacking here (I'm just manage to find very popular stuff from mainstream artist and author).

IdolEyes787
06-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Every couple of months it's the norm to see some provider of some content on HDBits throw a tantrum and offer to do away with their services if nobody starts jerking them off and around. You might not hear about this drama coming from HDBits often, considering people always get whipped back into place, but it does happen. It ends up providing a backing to the concept that the content provisions are nothing more than transient. People (like hotshot here for example) do provide a lot of content, but should they up and leave, the place is left without material.

Again understood I've seen some of what goes on posted here and I also appreciate the point about sustainable content you are making.Of course I could say something like well that just goes to show that those types aren't necessarily then the best members either or maybe it's the attitude of the people running HDbits(given the constant drama) that's the real problem but I won't.:happy:
As concerns the aforementioned VIP (the sole reason for my current rant) and his list of requirements let me instead put it another way. If myself have been fortunate to have been part of certain closed ( non- bt) organizations that required a lot of skill/talent/hard work to enter . They were both a lot more important/prestigious and at the same time in the greater scheme of things just as inconsequential as HDBits.
Not once was it ever considered OK to give the appearance of being better than anyone else .Quite the contrary in fact you were always encouraged to give others a 'leg up".
Now I understand bt and the largely odious sceners are a different animal entirely but I still don't have to like or support their( as I see in this VIP) immature displays of arrogance and intolerance.
It's hardly likely that HDBits will collapse into the sea if they let in a few people besides encoders/cappers would it?

And yes I am aware that it has nothing to do with you ,that you are only presenting the facts and trying to help people out.

PS just so it's clear I have no desire to be part of HDbits now or in the future so I'm not speaking out of any bitterness .

dandraesley
06-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Idol, maybe the "VIP" there are felt that they're truly "VIP" in real life so their action is like that. A sad facts jk

Anyway, will HDbits ban inviter if their invitee causing chaos in the tracker? maybe it is the cause of those high near impossible reqs. :unsure:

graywolf
06-24-2010, 03:11 PM
HDBits should try like GFXnews.. just open signup once for a month, they choose in and in a circle of 6 months and for 1 invite only.. :lol:

That'd surely bring many folks to the login page. ;)

Quarterquack
06-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Again understood I've seen some of what goes on posted here and I also appreciate the point about sustainable content you are making.Of course I could say something like well that just goes to show that those types aren't necessarily then the best members either or maybe it's the attitude of the people running HDbits(given the constant drama) that's the real problem but I won't.:happy:

When you get a skin wound, it's much easier to stop the bleeding than to reverse the shredding of your skin. Worst anagram possible, but almost any problem we encounter can be dealt with by fixing the symptoms rather than the underlying cause.

As concerns the aforementioned VIP (the sole reason for my current rant) and his list of requirements let me instead put it another way. If myself have been fortunate to have been part of certain closed ( non- bt) organizations that required a lot of skill/talent/hard work to enter . They were both a lot more important/prestigious and at the same time in the greater scheme of things just as inconsequential as HDBits.
Not once was it ever considered OK to give the appearance of being better than anyone else .Quite the contrary in fact you were always encouraged to give others a 'leg up".
Now I understand bt and the largely odious sceners are a different animal entirely but I still don't have to like or support their( as I see in this VIP) immature displays of arrogance and intolerance.
It's hardly likely that HDBits will collapse into the sea if they let in a few people besides encoders/cappers would it?

And yes I am aware that it has nothing to do with you ,that you are only presenting the facts and trying to help people out.

PS just so it's clear I have no desire to be part of HDbits now or in the future so I'm not speaking out of any bitterness .

Sounds like you're a member of those coveted high IQ society places which end up being a bunch of people talking politics, economics and croquet out of their own rears. No offense intended, of course. I just always found those things really humorous, considering if even half of them were as smart as they think they are, they'd realize IQ as a fundamental way of measuring intelligence is flawed. (We can keep this discussion for another thread).

Either way, I understand the point you're making about the false sense of elitism that people get by belonging (just look at the hdbits should never open up thread), and the worse sense of rightful priority because they are content providers who expect to be thanked for doing as much as posting about quitting.

At the end of the day, though. Nothing can be done. As pessimistic as I may sound, it is what it is.

A
06-24-2010, 03:26 PM
I read all of that. I'll just choose to ignore it. By all means, keep calling me names. You said you don't care about anything that happens to BT, so here's your chance. Prove it. Walk away. Just close the tab and go suck some dong somewhere. Prove that you don't care.
You are conceited even more than I thought.I am in BT to get stuff and then there are total douchebags,show offs,brownie collectors,pet dogs of staff and people who are "something".They ruin it for the huge majority of torrenters who are there to torrent.I enjoy the content from BT and the community surrounding it but if by any means I have to bow myself and stay "quiet" obediently to some stupid staff/people who think they can do what they like and talk shit.They can do what they want,then I dont give a dime to what happens to my account.That dosent mean I am going to stop BT from where I get content and have some fun as well.

This wasn't your first tantrum against me, surely it won't be the last, but I urge you to prove anything I said as false/out of place. Find one instance of me having an unwarranted outburst, and I will apologize for it. Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up.
The day since you started posting here I have seen your posts.Just take a dip into your own profile and for a sec and check your comments from a 3rd party perspective.Majority has been of you having "connections","pulling strings","staff connections" blah blah blah plastered all over the place.If you think this is normal then I dont have anything to say.and since idol said to stop,I am stopping this here.But if you make another lame poke about me,I sure will respond to it.

I read all of that. I'll just choose to ignore it.
awww.C'mon throw in "two face" somewhere and make a comeback.

There's always a reason. I would never go up and insult MBM/Idol, even Anon, badly. They're all decent folk
There is a reason for that.They all are actually resident fstians.And you play the card understanding the situation just like how you make your connections.Anon is a known cheater and still he is good for you(I too like anon but just want to show a point here) and I thought you didnt like evil doers of BT and will do anything in your power to bring them to justice? Just like idols signature.I sense some irony here.

but I urge you to prove anything I said as false/out of place.
Prove what? Look at the first post I made here and read the thread again if you dont understand what I am saying here.

anon
06-24-2010, 04:05 PM
Anon is a known cheater

Every active member knows that. There lies the difference with people with a hidden agenda. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
06-24-2010, 04:19 PM
No offense intended, of course.

I take offense at that remark.

Sounds like you're a member of those coveted high IQ society places which end up being a bunch of people talking politics, economics and croquet out of their own rears..

I'm not much for navel gazing.Last time I checked mine was still an "innie" which is good enough for me.

Quarterquack
06-24-2010, 04:42 PM
You are conceited even more than I thought.I am in BT to get stuff and then there are total douchebags,show offs,brownie collectors,pet dogs of staff and people who are "something".They ruin it for the huge majority of torrenters who are there to torrent.I enjoy the content from BT and the community surrounding it but if by any means I have to bow myself and stay "quiet" obediently to some stupid staff/people who think they can do what they like and talk shit.They can do what they want,then I dont give a dime to what happens to my account.That dosent mean I am going to stop BT from where I get content and have some fun as well.

The day since you started posting here I have seen your posts.Just take a dip into your own profile and for a sec and check your comments from a 3rd party perspective.Majority has been of you having "connections","pulling strings","staff connections" blah blah blah plastered all over the place.If you think this is normal then I dont have anything to say.and since idol said to stop,I am stopping this here.But if you make another lame poke about me,I sure will respond to it.

awww.C'mon throw in "two face" somewhere and make a comeback.

There is a reason for that.They all are actually resident fstians.And you play the card understanding the situation just like how you make your connections.Anon is a known cheater and still he is good for you(I too like anon but just want to show a point here) and

Considering you're back to behaving with civility I'm inclined to reply back.

I never hid the fact that I'm a conceited douchebag, I pointed that out about myself the first time I talked to Chalice directly. I will also not hide the fact that I'm the kind of person that does what I want (not necessarily need), enjoy winning (but not pointless arguments, although you're free to twist that around to meet your own ends) games/sports, and am an all around shit-talker to people I have gripes with or vendettas against.

On the other hand, don't try to make me out as a person who uses people. If you figure me out for that sort of person, then you have made a mistake. Here's a fact: I'm only around FST because of ca_aok, at the moment. He gave me an invite when I wanted/needed it, and as a gesture of respect, I told myself I wouldn't run off the forum as I had intended to do otherwise, otherwise, it would look too much like me waiting around for something then leaving once I got it. ca_aok himself doesn't know of this decision of mine, nor should he have ever known. I can be manipulative, I can be a calculating/shrewd/deep thinker, and I can be all you make me out to be. You're welcome to assume that I am conducting myself under said dogma; however, take a deeper look into matters and you'll notice I'm actually a decent guy just posting randomly.

You and I are a lot alike, and I have, on occasion lost my accounts to trackers because I refused to succumb to staff wishes. On the same note, however, since you took this snipe earlier on, I don't just mellow down and bow to staffers and act like a benevolent freak. I simply choose to ignore them. More than enough people here know my opinions on multiple trackers/their staff, and more than 90% of them are not rosy, at all. Does that mean I'm pessimistic? Sure, if that's how you want to see it.

I thought you didnt like evil doers of BT and will do anything in your power to bring them to justice? Just like idols signature.I sense some irony here.

By the way, this quote alone would warrant me to ignore any other given member at any place. I'm however going to reach out one last time. I'm not some vigilant idiot out to get the evil-doers. I only bite the heads of the ones who personally harm me, then proceed to act like nothing happened. You can read my explanation of Omara's situation earlier, and read into it what you must, but the fact stands, I don't give a rat's ass about 90% of the stuff that goes in the BT world. I've been one of the most vocal anti-anti-trader hate people on FST, I'm sure I'm one of the few people who say "A guy cheats, so what" more often than not etc. You can call me anything, but call me a suck-up/vigilant buffoon and you've either completely misread me, or have the wrong person in mind.

P.S. I don't suck up to FST members. I don't need to. The first time Artemis sent me a PM I ignored him, because I had a prejudiced notion of the kind of person he was. The first time cinephilia talked to me jokingly, I nearly bit his head off. I constantly mock Disme; I regularly poke fun (insultingly or not) at Idol, and I sparingly talk to anyone else off the forums (anon/qpd/garbonzo are the names that come to mind). If I really wanted to be a suck-up, you can trust that a person, as conceited as you would have me be, would do a job ten times as good.

IdolEyes787
06-24-2010, 04:47 PM
The first time Artemis sent me a PM I ignored him, because I had a prejudiced notion of the kind of person he was. The first time cinephilia talked to me jokingly, I nearly bit his head off.

No you more or less had it right the first time.

anonymous0711
06-24-2010, 05:09 PM
I really need to catch up on the drama from before i got here...

I thought i had pieced a lot of it together but apparently i am completely out of the loop and was just in denial before now

A
06-24-2010, 05:17 PM
I never hid the fact that I'm a conceited douchebag, I pointed that out about myself the first time I talked to Chalice directly. I will also not hide the fact that I'm the kind of person that does what I want (not necessarily need),enjoy winning (but not pointless arguments, although you're free to twist that around to meet your own ends) games/sports, and am an all around shit-talker to people I have gripes with or vendettas against.
Oh I didnt know that.That is exactly what I am saying here and add to that this:"You are a person who never misses a chance to show you are something".Now the description is perfect.

If I really wanted to be a suck-up, you can trust that a person, as conceited as you would have me be, would do a job ten times as good.
Again the same ole ringhunter trying to punch in another moronic statement just for the kick of it.Dude please stop your mindless assumptions.People who have seen me know that I dont suck-up.But hey,you need to say something,dontcha.

I don't suck up to FST members. I don't need to.
no no no,You got me wrong.You dont need to suckup,You are showing us that you are important who has connections in the BT underworld and melding into the community by understanding the atmosphere here."When in rome,behave like romans",aint it

Quarterquack
06-24-2010, 08:34 PM
If I really wanted to be a suck-up, you can trust that a person, as conceited as you would have me be, would do a job ten times as good.
Again the same ole ringhunter trying to punch in another moronic statement just for the kick of it.Dude please stop your mindless assumptions.People who have seen me know that I dont suck-up.But hey,you need to say something,dontcha.

Reread the quote, this time with a basic understanding of the English language. I thought my last post was fine, considering I didn't attack you once in that entire post; thought you'd have a semblance of decency and back off after I explained myself, but it seems that you lack any sort of humility.

Go fuck yourself, and continue sucking up to anyone you think matters.

A
06-25-2010, 02:31 AM
Go fuck yourself, and continue sucking up to anyone you think matters.
As I said thats all you can say being the conceited douchebag you are,very well knowing I aint that type.But humiliating others for what they arent (too bad it works against some,maybe its because of that you tend to use your idiotic phrases where ever you argue.btw what happened to two face lol)is one of your strong points after all.Maybe it makes you feel good,eh.

Mokhtar
06-25-2010, 02:38 AM
i remember see abybeat at tps, as most ppl there, behaving to see if he gets some invites like normal user there.

babab007
06-25-2010, 04:05 AM
I take offense at that remark.

LOOOL

PS: With whatever intentions the OP started this thread, m pretty sure it didnt work out as he had expected. :naughty:

BABBY
06-25-2010, 08:44 AM

U are playing a mammoth inning over here anon, i am not praising u just as a friend, but u are a person who does not want anything and u are continuing like anything, with almost not break in between.

hats off to u anon.

ringhunter
i hate to say this but will say it, nice to see that u are helping others, then just pulling tails of people.
Good luck to u and to people who apply

A
06-25-2010, 09:13 AM
i remember see abybeat at tps, as most ppl there, behaving to see if he gets some invites like normal user there.
A look into my posts there should clarify how I behave there.And I do like TPS not for invites but for what it is.And behaving for invites?lol

Quarterquack
06-25-2010, 10:48 AM
ringhunter
i hate to say this but will say it, nice to see that u are helping others, then just pulling tails of people.

Thanks for the kind words, BABBY.

Babab, sure it didn't, but it's still been an epic thread. :lol:

IdolEyes787
06-25-2010, 12:24 PM
ringhunter

Thanks for the kind words, BABBY.

Babab, sure it didn't, but it's still been an epic thread. :lol:

You know that are really nice words .Ever heard of the phrase backhanded compliment?:ermm:

And if you thought that this thread would turn out any other way then you obviously haven't been paying attention.

Btw I'd ask for something but I think hard as it is sometimes you need to draw the line someplace.
PS don't even ask it will just lead to more trouble.:(

Quarterquack
06-25-2010, 12:43 PM
You know that are really nice words .Ever heard of the phrase backhanded compliment?:ermm:

And if you thought that this thread would turn out any other way then you obviously haven't been paying attention.

Btw I'd ask for something but I think hard as it is sometimes you need to draw the line someplace.
PS don't even ask it will just lead to more trouble.:(

On the compliment frontier, I know it was cold, but it's still a thank you/acknowledging his compliments. To be honest, I wasn't just about to put a dozen smileys and forget everything, although it seems he's not doing anything to piss me off, so I had to pay respect to that fact. I might even send him a nice apologetic PM later on today. Depending on how many beers I have. :happy:

I didn't think this thread would've turned out any differently, maybe less rage and more spam was my original expectation, but sure. It turned out nearly exactly how I expected it. You underestimate my future predicting skills a tad too much, amigo.

And... okay? You can go ahead and do it, unless it will actually cause trouble, somehow? lol.:whistling

IdolEyes787
06-25-2010, 12:56 PM
It will cause trouble in that it will probably just be another tracker that I under use.

OK just so there is no big mystery it was cinematik but seriously I don't want it ,it was pure curiosity . I suspect except for the format it's very similar to KG or secret cinema .
In the review the forums there just seemed a little less high brow or spamtactular is all.That and I'm not a big fan of arthouse which is all the new stuff both KG and secret cinema seem to be comprised of nowadays.

That and French films:sick:

Quarterquack
06-25-2010, 01:39 PM
*Nods* I'll look around (I was a cinematik member a long time back, my account probably got disabled for inactivity) for a friend who has an invite/can get you in.

On the flip side of things, even if you don't use it too much, at least you get to experience it. Isn't that what most trackers are about, nowadays? "Seeing" if you can fit in seems to be the reason anyone joins anywhere.

babab007
06-25-2010, 01:49 PM
even if you don't use it too much, at least you get to experience it. Isn't that what most trackers are about, nowadays? "Seeing" if you can fit in seems to be the reason anyone joins anywhere.

I wanna experience HDbits. Hey! I'll try my best to "fit in". :naughty:

superjojo
06-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Maybe this will be the first or one of the few requests in this thread.
I didn't read whole thread before I posted previous sentence ;)

I have two requests. Maybe some of you will see them as hard to fulfill
but it doesn't hurt to try. They are both related to trackers with music.
As some of you know I joined FST on february and never had any private trackers other than two domestic. One of my closest friends who gave me one of the first invite said that I have to join What but he didn't have invites to give. I told him that I don't need a music tracker as I have lots and lots of music of my favourite genre punkrock. Ok I also have a lot of grunge, rock, emo, poppunk, hardcore, metal, ...
But when I got my Waffles invite I tried to snatch some flac albums that I had previously in 320 vbr. I can say that I've been impressed instantly and so a couple of days ago I snatched a lot flac from there. Now when I discovered flac I rediscovered music and not just punkrock also other artists from other genres. I can say that these days I listened to lots of bands that I didn't for a couple of years cuz listening in this greater quality always gives me some new aspects of songs that previously was undiscovered.

So my first request is Pedro's.
You can say that this is a lot to request (and maybe it really is but not as great and impossible as a request for ***** ). I'm not on FST for a very long time and so I don't know how hard it is to get an invite from there but I've heard only the best thing for this tracker. I've heard that seeding there is easier that on Waffles.

My second request is MVidz.
I know that having my own music collection will
help me getting there but I am honest with you and I say
I don't have a collection but I want to have it. I had it 5 years ago but when my computer crashed all was gone by formatting my hard drives. When I said I don't have music videos, I've lied a little. I have a couple of musicvideos on my computer but considering the number is really hard to say that it is actually a collection.

So here are my proofs of my most used music trackers for you
to see that I am maybe worth of inviting me in. As you can also see these proofs are from trackers that provide different types of music.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4112/wafflesv.jpg
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4034/coexistb.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9178/rmtw.jpg
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5989/indiey.jpg

http://www.speedtest.net/result/859182543.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

anonymous0711
06-25-2010, 06:26 PM
@Idol - While i'm sure you know this already i figured if not i should let you know that you can get cinematik invites in the waffles PU forum. Just in case you were still curious

edit: i guess im also making the assumption you are a PU on waffles but i figured that was a safe bet...

IdolEyes787
06-25-2010, 07:19 PM
@Idol - While i'm sure you know this already i figured if not i should let you know that you can get cinematik invites in the waffles PU forum. Just in case you were still curious

edit: i guess im also making the assumption you are a PU on waffles but i figured that was a safe bet...

No I didn't know that.When I first got into bt I use to spend time on the UG forums looking for invites to places but that was quite a while ago and I've since (sort of -by this thread maybe not:pinch:) learned my lesson and try to be content with where I am .
And yes I'm a power user but it wasn't really a safe bet as I'm actually a terrible member at music trackers that I belong to(Don't let the big upload /ratio fool you except for some classical stuff - which deserves good quality - it's almost entirely just server + freeleech:pinch: ).
Comes from being satisfied just grabbing songs off of grooveshark or whatever and listening to them on my faux iPod when I'm working/working out or lying around.
Kind of stupid since I recently spent quite a bit of money on a nice sound system but I watch TV/movies to relax so what you going do?

Thanks for telling me anyway:) .I had a look and if nothing else learned something.

babab007
06-27-2010, 12:24 PM
so...umm...am i getting HDbits?

Quarterquack
06-27-2010, 02:35 PM

Oh, that was serious? Well, I'll tell you what I told other people around here. The only current way to get in is if you prove you're someone with something to give back. Whether by encodes/web-dl's etc.

As for the rest of the people, I'll get to you in pm's. (jojo/oleg)

Aristocles
06-28-2010, 05:45 PM

No I didn't know that.When I first got into bt I use to spend time on the UG forums looking for invites to places but that was quite a while ago and I've since (sort of -by this thread maybe not:pinch:) learned my lesson and try to be content with where I am .
And yes I'm a power user but it wasn't really a safe bet as I'm actually a terrible member at music trackers that I belong to(Don't let the big upload /ratio fool you except for some classical stuff - which deserves good quality - it's almost entirely just server + freeleech:pinch: ).
Comes from being satisfied just grabbing songs off of grooveshark or whatever and listening to them on my faux iPod when I'm working/working out or lying around.
Kind of stupid since I recently spent quite a bit of money on a nice sound system but I watch TV/movies to relax so what you going do?

Thanks for telling me anyway:) .I had a look and if nothing else learned something.

Off-Topic: Although it may very well be the case that 'cinematik' does not offer anything that is not found on KG. It is the layout and the format that one might find enjoyable. Certainly some cool stuff there. . . a fellow here invited me, if you are not in a big hurry, I'll send you an invite as soon as I am afforded one.

Sorry for the interruption.

babab007
06-28-2010, 06:49 PM

Oh, that was serious? Well, I'll tell you what I told other people around here. The only current way to get in is if you prove you're someone with something to give back. Whether by encodes/web-dl's etc.

As for the rest of the people, I'll get to you in pm's. (jojo/oleg)

Too bad then, m just one of those good regular users who have a decent ratio everywhere they are, uses a box whenever he can afford one, has a nice avg seed time,has an above average home connection , a regular on IRCs. :shifty:

Its k though, i'll live... :rolleyes:

Quarterquack
06-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Too bad then, m just one of those good regular users who have a decent ratio everywhere they are, uses a box whenever he can afford one, has a nice avg seed time,has an above average home connection , a regular on IRCs. :shifty:

Its k though, i'll live... :rolleyes:

*nods* I've seen you around, your avatar once seen can never be unseen. :lol:

However, my hands are tied in this case. Considering I'm no vip/hdtv capper I have no inviting capabilities of my own.

babab007
07-03-2010, 10:30 PM
... and if you honestly think I'm the kind of person ruining the BT world, you're in for a shock; I'd say it's AzzA and his faggy crew....

Just caught my eye. :huh:

Care to elaborate on this a bit? Last i heard BTN was doin okay.:blink:

Quarterquack
07-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Just caught my eye. :huh:

Care to elaborate on this a bit? Last i heard BTN was doin okay.:blink:

I didn't say there was anything wrong with BTN. Both BTN and XTC are great trackers, and if it weren't for AzzA, I'd still be stuck buying a seedbox monthly for BMTV usage.

On the other hand, I don't like how he trolls other trackers' IRC's/insists on having friendly "omgad" "lulz" conversations in random places. It reminds me of trendy counter strike players that run around different servers bossing other people around and trolling the place simply because they know how to aim (in this case, because they run a tracker).

That's the gripe I have with the situation.

P2PDog
07-04-2010, 05:59 AM
In his defence, he always did that. Even before he got enough allowance money to rent a server to run a tracker on.

waeldiab
07-04-2010, 03:11 PM
i didn't see any invite giving out till now!!!!!!!

babab007
07-04-2010, 10:25 PM
i didn't see any invite giving out till now!!!!!!!

:naughty: :naughty:

waeldiab
07-10-2010, 07:01 AM
up,maybe some one is interested.

Quarterquack
07-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Did you just bump my thread? :confused:

ca_aok
07-10-2010, 01:45 PM
up,maybe some one is interested.
I'll have a burger and fries to go, please.

waeldiab
07-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Did you just bump my thread? :confused:
yep :D

anon
07-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Why don't you go and bump Idol's Irony giveaway also, so that we can have the full set? :happy:

waeldiab
07-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Why don't you go and bump Idol's Irony giveaway also, so that we can have the full set? :happy:

sure i will do it :D

Funkin'
07-13-2010, 11:59 AM
Bump

IdolEyes787
07-13-2010, 12:04 PM
For love.

Regards.

anon
07-13-2010, 06:37 PM
04-07-10, 19:25
10-07-10, 04:01
Today, 08:59

The thread's losing its energy. Looks like all ungiveaways are doomed to die, slowly but surely. :dabs:

Although mine was doing pretty well until Skizo locked it... :(

IdolEyes787
07-13-2010, 07:21 PM
Although mine was doing pretty well until Skizo locked it... :(

Make another one he will probably never notice.:yup:

ca_aok
07-13-2010, 07:40 PM
To be honest, it's not really fair to put others on your invite tree, knowing what could easily happen to them down the road. Especially since those who would accept them would often be too new to know what they're getting themselves into.

Best to just spam here, which reminds me, I still haven't gotten my burger. This thread has failed me :(

amirji
07-15-2010, 08:51 PM
meh. Good for the noobs. good giveaway, i didn't understand it at first, but it seems this is how to get invites now...

"comegiveme$$unity"

Quarterquack
07-16-2010, 01:06 AM
"comegiveme$$unity"

<_<

rsomer
07-17-2010, 04:40 AM
If you have I would like an invite to ptp. It's a great movie tracker (which i'm sure you know). I am fairly new and a movie buff. I will take care of the account and seed forever.PTP has old and new movies which is just what I need. It is also easy to seed and to buld a ratio on. If you can I would greatly appreciate it.
thanks in advance.

Ratio proofs : 1.http://i25.tinypic.com/15gwlg9.png
2.http://i31.tinypic.com/m76slz.png
3.http://i26.tinypic.com/232vs8.png

If you need any other info, pls. let me know.
thanks

Quarterquack
07-17-2010, 05:55 AM
Now don't take this the wrong way, but my intention was for people to apply with anything they thought would relate to their tracker of interest. For example, if you apply for a movie tracker maybe throw in a movie collection picture, an alternative movie tracker's statistics etc. You know, a way for me to know that you're interested in the content itself.

The second issue would be that I have not been a PTP member for I think a little over a year and a half now, disabled due to inactivity, you know the drill. However, if you do pull through and show me your interest in movies (and maybe promise me really hard you'll download more than the 2gb record you've shown me in your proofs/screenshots) I'll invite you to (what in my opinion is) a better movie tracker, if you aren't set on PTP for good. You're welcome to come along and chime in pm's if you want to, but right now, I don't feel in too much of a giving mood since you haven't given me much to go by. Hope you understand.

rsomer
07-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Thank you. I understand. With me being new to the bt world, I appreciate your input as being constructive. I will do what I can.

buidanhthuy
07-17-2010, 04:12 PM
@ringhunter : I'm just curious, what movie tracker is better than PTP :)

Quarterquack
07-17-2010, 04:41 PM
@ringhunter : I'm just curious, what movie tracker is better than PTP :)

This is just my personal opinion. I'm not naive enough to assume that everyone has the same tastes as I do. Personally, I like PTN the most. Some people can call it stale/stagnant/dead but to be honest I prefer that to a highly active spam fest. Sure PTN isn't immune to those issues (most of the new posts per day are in forum game threads) but I could still have a couple of laughs, head to IRC have some more, then grab a movie I've always wanted to see but could not find anywhere else. I don't mean that they have a perfect repository, PTP probably has a much bigger library, but PTN archives a lot of what I need and not much of what I don't; so it works for me.

Besides that I use cn. Those are the only two trackers I go to when I can't find the movie I want anywhere else (FTP's/public trackers). Yes, I do use public trackers, because whether you believe it or not, they undoubtedly have the widest range of content a movie lover could ever want. :happy:

waeldiab
07-21-2010, 07:52 AM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii38/WAELDIAB_2007/11614bump.jpg