PDA

View Full Version : HDBits

tyn624
06-24-2010, 03:33 PM
honestly what does it take to get an invite to HDBits , im not really active on any torrent forums because i just dont have the time , all i can tell you is that i share back well enough and maintain good ratios.

anon
06-24-2010, 04:00 PM
honestly what does it take to get an invite to HDBits

Knowing a staff member or VIP willing to invite you. :happy:

Lovestoned
06-24-2010, 04:31 PM
3. You must know someone who is willing to spend money on iTunes content (WEB-DL's)

If you're willing to spend money to share content on HDBits, I suppose so.

tyn624
06-24-2010, 04:51 PM
not everyone uploads original content right ?
surely that cant be a criteria

all i can say is ive been around on a couple torrent sites for 3 years + and i have been a responsible user ..

X-Files
06-24-2010, 04:52 PM
not everyone uploads original content right ?
surely that cant be a criteria

all i can say is ive been around on a couple torrent sites for 3 years + and i have been a responsible user ..

i have seen thousands of responsible user. good luck compete with them

hotshot6473
06-24-2010, 04:58 PM
You need to contribute original content or know somebody high up on the site. There is no other way. This isn't a scene tracker where the content is provided by some third party, the users have to generate it themselves

tyn624
06-24-2010, 06:28 PM
i guess its gona be a long wait then :\

davide89
06-24-2010, 06:32 PM
yea, if you dont know someone from staff then this tracker is just a dream for you

susiserken
06-24-2010, 08:12 PM
honestly what does it take to get an invite to HDBits

Knowing a staff member or VIP willing to invite you. :happy:

or get to know some thats a member there and kiss seriously ass :lol:

Funkin'
06-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Or just use the many other hd sources...

Raban
06-25-2010, 12:10 AM
or get to know some thats a member there and kiss seriously ass :lol:

wouldnt matter cause invites are closed and even the highest user classes can't send invites... havent been able to for years now ...

only staff/VIP can send them...

bondgannu
06-25-2010, 02:49 AM
yea, if you dont know someone from staff then this tracker is just a dream for you

True that!!
Because only staffs and VIP gets invites there!! :rolleyes:

Zod5000
06-25-2010, 03:40 AM
Just to give you a little more insight. Over the past few years hdbits has opened invites several times. Unfortunately, everytime they do, some f-tard tries to sell the invites on ebay. Then they get closed again. I think in the last few years invites have maybe been open for a matter of hours.

Thats why you can't get one for just being a good filesharer. You need to know one mod's on the site (or vip i think?). They're the only one with invites.

tyn624
06-25-2010, 09:01 AM
any VIP/staff members here who would like to help ? ?

@bondgannu ... nice to see someone from my city here on fst

waeldiab
06-25-2010, 10:35 AM

IdolEyes787
06-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Just to give you a little more insight. Over the past few years hdbits has opened invites several times. Unfortunately, everytime they do, some f-tard tries to sell the invites on ebay. Then they get closed again. I think in the last few years invites have maybe been open for a matter of hours.

Thats why you can't get one for just being a good filesharer. You need to know one mod's on the site (or vip i think?). They're the only one with invites.

This is what you call a catch 22 and they have set themselves up for their own failure .
It's evident that the place is already invested with traders/sellers so honestly what would be the harm of a few more?

Logically wouldn't the best solution be to let nature run it's course, make invites relatively easily available again ,lower the level of demand and bingo everyone's happy , problem more or less solved.
Here it's just a prolonged sad attempt at denying reality ,like the Soviet Union or Adam Sandler being funny.

Either that or just make invite by application which gives everyone a fair chance and the staff still has complete control as to who gets in without being looking so Nazi about it.

Quarterquack
06-25-2010, 12:54 PM
This is what you call a catch 22 and they have set themselves up for their own failure .
It's evident that the place is already invested with traders/sellers so honestly what would be the harm of a few more?

Logically wouldn't the best solution be to let nature run it's course, make invites relatively easily available again ,lower the level of demand and bingo everyone's happy , problem more or less solved.
Here it's just a prolonged sad attempt at denying reality ,like the Soviet Union or Adam Sandler being funny.

Either that or just make invite by application which gives everyone a fair chance and the staff still has complete control as to who gets in without being looking so Nazi about it.

All of these things have been suggested along with an Invitee committee, bonus point invite rewards, UHD (second highest rank) being able to use at least a few invites, random invite opening intervals... and so on, and so on.

The verdict each time a "sane" option is suggested, is "well, it's too much trouble for what it's worth." Most people have the entire "I'm here, so who gives a shit about the rest" attitude, while the other half of the crowd has the "God, just open it up for 20 minutes so I can invite my one friend" plea. Useless reasoning with either to find a common ground.

o__O
06-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Honestly, with the constant nitpicking in the comments and the over-moderation and restrictive invite policy, anyone who isn't in now probably shouldn't go out of their way to join. The site is great in many ways, but there are solid options out there.

They should just open invites and let things play out naturally. Some VIPs are selling invites still, but the one I almost caught is doing it through a third party so I can't prove anything directly. Invites sell for around 150 Euro. I know of at least 3 VIPs selling a few invites every month who can barely keep up with the high demand.

tyn624
06-25-2010, 02:24 PM
Honestly, with the constant nitpicking in the comments and the over-moderation and restrictive invite policy, anyone who isn't in now probably shouldn't go out of their way to join. The site is great in many ways, but there are solid options out there.

They should just open invites and let things play out naturally. Some VIPs are selling invites still, but the one I almost caught is doing it through a third party so I can't prove anything directly. Invites sell for around 150 Euro. I know of at least 3 VIPs selling a few invites every month who can barely keep up with the high demand.

wow never thought it was that bad .........

anon
06-25-2010, 03:34 PM
any VIP/staff members here who would like to help ? ?

Good luck with that.

tyn624
06-28-2010, 02:02 PM
anybody ??

kukushka
06-28-2010, 02:10 PM
anybody ??
what do you want to hear? there's a special section for invite requests in this forum but you could just save your time if you're not gonna post there.

anon
06-28-2010, 02:17 PM
what do you want to hear?

I thought the same.

tyn624
06-28-2010, 05:53 PM
honest mistake that it is in bittorrent section and not invite section

hopefully a mod moves it

anon
06-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Feel free to start a separate thread in the GA section, although as it's been said, I don't think you'll have much luck.

anon
06-28-2010, 06:53 PM
anon-sbi

you were very rude yesterday

Where, J-Dye?

diaoooo
06-30-2010, 01:51 PM
it's really hard to get in~

anon
06-30-2010, 05:06 PM
it's really hard to get in~

Wasn't that the point of this thread or something?