PDA

View Full Version : Your Expreince/View about Anime Endings?

graywolf
06-24-2010, 05:29 PM
See, naturally this comes as my opinion, so it may not apply to the general public here. But time to time, whenever I finish watching an anime (like I just did), I feel that even though the ending was good.. but not good enough. They always end things like.. something was left, something better could have happened.

I mean, like for example, if you're talking about a sports anime, it'll be like the protagonist just went away for achieving something, but didn't achieve it. Or if you talk about a love/romance kind of anime, it'd be like the ones destined to love (in that anime atleast) took the whole x-1 episodes to realize their emotions ("x" being the total number of episodes) and then at the end, they have to be separated. It's like a long distance love..

I don't know why they do that everytime. It maybe a policy so that they can think of planning for sequels if they ever may, but still..

Personally, at the end it always feel like that my satisfaction is inadequate, incomplete.. If they want to end it, end it well.. Reward the watching fans.

Though, this is my personal opinion and this doesn't apply always, but I felt like this. You're entitled to your opinions. So, please share it.

darkstate01
06-24-2010, 05:36 PM
The majority for me end just fine,but tell you the truth i haven't watched a good one for a couple of years, gantz was the last or maybe death note.
Maybe you could point in the right direction to get me started again. I want brutality,blood guts lots of violence and plenty of humour if thats possible,g.i.t.s rocks.

graywolf
06-24-2010, 06:07 PM
You may like Code Geass and Fullmetal Alchemist, if you've not watched them. But these are not new, I fear. But yea, Fullmetal Brotherhood is the new installment for FMA, but I, myself haven't watched any episode of it.

darkstate01
06-24-2010, 08:49 PM
no not heard of them and i bet theres multiple series of them as well, i have a look and see what pops up,thanks.