PDA

View Full Version : CN open sign up by invite application !!!

bitsman
06-25-2010, 06:47 AM
https://www.**********.mn/applyforinvite.php

enjoy :)

Cut-Copy-Paste
06-25-2010, 08:36 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-sites-open-for-signup-298326

db_la_23
06-25-2010, 09:09 AM
thanks very much for CN

karachidude
06-25-2010, 10:12 AM
a fantastic tracker

davide89
06-25-2010, 10:14 AM
why would be cn "fantastic"?

bitsman
06-25-2010, 10:17 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-sites-open-for-signup-298326

sorry this my first time here ! ;)

they have a lot of movies and they Rip the movies by themselves . :naughty:

Glitterstep
06-25-2010, 10:21 AM

Coz its a "secret tracker"

karachidude
06-25-2010, 10:24 AM
yeh because it hard to get in,and no member's allowed to put out its full name in public and stuff like that,thats y i like it,i mean that just rudy fantastic :D

backie
06-25-2010, 10:26 AM

Yea it's real secret. Open applications every month or so... Start using past tense please. :D

As much as I hate CN, tracker wise it is pretty good.

karachidude
06-25-2010, 10:26 AM

i hope u dont have a problem,with me liking a "secret traker",infact i really really like it :w00t:

Glitterstep
06-25-2010, 10:28 AM
yeh because it hard to get in,and no member's allowed to put out its full name in public and stuff like that,thats y i like it

Common,if i start a tracker and i restrict members to mention the URL anywhere,will you like my tracker too?

karachidude
06-25-2010, 10:29 AM
yeh because it hard to get in,and no member's allowed to put out its full name in public and stuff like that,thats y i like it

Common,if i start a tracker and i restrict members to mention the URL anywhere,will you like my tracker too?

i thought that was a given :huh:

awaited
06-25-2010, 10:54 AM
I'd never like or dislike a tracker 'just' because they don't allow their members to mention the url.

karachidude
06-25-2010, 11:07 AM
I'd never like or dislike a tracker 'just' because they don't allow their members to mention the url.

y,but all the cool kids do that :blink:

LubTheStaringCat
06-25-2010, 11:19 AM
I did the Invite application last time they where open, just my own opinion but I just didn't like It for some reason. I don't know why?

Like "awaited" has said, I'd never like or dislike a tracker...I usually give them the benefit of the doubt.
But for some reason with CN It didn't fell right.

C-mos
06-25-2010, 12:05 PM
it's an application , not a real sign-up.You need to be approved first , lol.

IdolEyes787
06-25-2010, 12:14 PM

No it's not:unsure: which leaves us with the other options ignorance or stupidity.

Champo101
06-25-2010, 12:40 PM
yeah the open signup/Inviteapp thread is stickied at the top. You should know that but whatever. It kinda is a big tracker opening doors (Sort Of)
It MIGHT deserve a separate thread. All depends on how I like it :P

bitsman
06-25-2010, 01:02 PM

No it's not:unsure: which leaves us with the other options ignorance or stupidity.

Yes it is , any moderator can move the thread to the "open sign up trackers" topic . :ermm:

Glitterstep
06-25-2010, 04:10 PM
It kinda is a big tracker opening doors

In what way is CN a "big tracker" ?

btw, your avatar sucks. :dry:

Cut-Copy-Paste
06-25-2010, 04:30 PM
In what way is CN a "big tracker" ?

Its big in a way dat huge number of posts are made in any thread related to cn

btw, your avatar sucks. :dry:
Masturbation Fantasizes :lol:

Mokhtar
06-25-2010, 04:31 PM
cn easy to join, should be low level. me and friends all join last signup interview and all members there. we have a great egypt comunity and even owner is. great egypt place.

sake
06-25-2010, 06:35 PM
Thank you for the useful information :)

Quarterquack
06-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Awww Cabalo cleaned out the fun jokes. :(

At any rate, if my opinion is worth anything, I actually like CN a fair bit. I can only count on one hand the amount of times I didn't find a movie I was looking for (some Troma classics/older complete trilogies like Naked Gun) but otherwise, it would do any movie fanatic well.

McBride
06-25-2010, 07:43 PM
What a secret tracker .... loooooooool

Champo101
06-25-2010, 07:44 PM
Thank you. I'm switching avatars every while now. And what I meant by Big Tracker, was a tracker that is elite and shit. Idk why I put big.
haha. big.

karachidude
06-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Awww Cabalo cleaned out the fun jokes. :(

At any rate, if my opinion is worth anything, I actually like CN a fair bit. I can only count on one hand the amount of times I didn't find a movie I was looking for (some Troma classics/older complete trilogies like Naked Gun) but otherwise, it would do any movie fanatic well.

i like CN cause all the x264|sd movies have subs and are well seeded,x264|sd movies suite me cause they are relatively small in size than the HD ones and the print is good,also CN is very easy to maintain a ratio on with wednesday freeleech's and stuff,the site looks good,the catagories and formats are easy to simmer through.so all in all CN is a winner to me :D

IdolEyes787
06-25-2010, 09:00 PM
cn easy to join, should be low level. me and friends all join last signup interview and all members there. we have a great egypt comunity and even owner is. great egypt place.

Just so you know ,as concerns bt at least, that is far from the ringing endorsement you seem to think it is.:mellow:
Btw I'm sure all the staff at CNN are overjoyed that they have fine members who still are concerned with the whole WTAW thing.:rolleyes:

Mokhtar
06-26-2010, 04:24 AM

Just so you know ,as concerns bt at least, that is far from the ringing endorsement you seem to think it is.:mellow:
Btw I'm sure all the staff at CNN are overjoyed that they have fine members who still are concerned with the whole WTAW thing.:rolleyes:

sorry my friend, i don't understand what u are trying to mean. u think cn is not a great tracker because it has egyptian people? i don't see the problem, we are normal users like other, and we use seedboxes many times.

sorry if i didnt understand correct.

bumrocks
06-26-2010, 07:19 AM

sorry my friend, i don't understand what u are trying to mean. u think cn is not a great tracker because it has egyptian people? i don't see the problem, we are normal users like other, and we use seedboxes many times.

He is mainly referring to this part of your statement...

cn easy to join, should be low level.

...And the fact that you concern yourself with such things in regards to WTAW, since most that care about "levels" are either traders or at the very least collectors.

At least, I think that is what he meant. :whistling

puckface
06-26-2010, 01:00 PM

Searching updates...1/9
close (javascript:void(0))

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 03:45 PM

He is mainly referring to this part of your statement...

cn easy to join, should be low level....And the fact that you concern yourself with such things in regards to WTAW, since most that care about "levels" are either traders or at the very least collectors.

At least, I think that is what he meant. :whistling

No now I'm referring to the fact that "we use seedboxes many times" is supposed to be seen as a positive.:mellow:
PS I'm fine with Egyptians ( although honestly I would have thought that anyone proud of their heritage would at the least be sure to capitalize it:unsure:) as long as they don't try to subservient any of my girl friends. On the other hand I do have serious problems concerning Americans though.

Polarbear
06-26-2010, 05:20 PM
as long as they don't try to subservient any of my girl friends.

I bet the guy in Mokhtar's avatar would love to meet some of them. Just imagine it. :lol:

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 08:05 AM
This will make a bad impact on the level of CN :(

Glitterstep
06-27-2010, 08:56 AM
This will make a bad impact on the level of CN :(

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/12/21/howerd460.jpg

explosions
06-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Does this website have an IRC channel? I applied a couple days ago and never got a response as to whether or not they accepted or rejected my application. I'd like to check out their support channel, if they have one, and see if I can at least get a status on it? Thanks!

karachidude
06-27-2010, 05:40 PM
u will get the mail soon if u have been accepted

Supervisor
06-27-2010, 11:06 PM
You are *always* emailed back, if you haven't been by now it means your app has yet to be reviewed.

explosions
06-27-2010, 11:09 PM
You are *always* emailed back, if you haven't been by now it means your app has yet to be reviewed.

Ah ok, thanks alot for the response bud. Good to know. I guess I just need to be a little more patient :)

Supervisor
06-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Yeah we do have plenty to review, 361 at this very moment. If you took some time to actually write something acceptable though, you should receive an invite soon enough.

explosions
06-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Yeah we do have plenty to review, 361 at this very moment. If you took some time to actually write something acceptable though, you should receive an invite soon enough.

Oh wow! That's alot to weed through. But yeah, like I said, thanks again for the info. I was worried that if you guys reject the applications you get, no notification to the applicants would be returned. So it's good to know that either way I should get a reply. As stated, I will continue to be patient. :)

th0r
06-28-2010, 01:10 AM
someone want to hook me up w/ some cn screenshots?

i will be your bff forever

Supervisor
06-28-2010, 01:14 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-189/t-cn-review-389600/page3

Mokhtar
06-28-2010, 03:35 AM
more members are welcome to our comunity!
may Allah help u pass interview!

pone44
06-28-2010, 03:39 AM
Cool avatar.

Magnum
06-28-2010, 05:56 AM
Cool avatar.

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

IdolEyes787
06-28-2010, 01:15 PM

Does Allah actually care about such things?:unsure:
I know that some Christian s are always thanking God for like winning at bingo or something but seriously if God/Allah can't be bothered to prevent some innocent baby from getting his legs blown off because a bunch of intolerant religious wackjobs are so blinded by their own fanaticism/hatred they think that violence is the answer to anything then I highly doubt he /she gives a fart if you get into CNN or not.

Relanium
06-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Application close. They need some donateur... :whistling

explosions
06-28-2010, 09:46 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-189/t-cn-review-389600/page3

Hey Supervisor. I know you have said you guys have alot of applications to be looking at, however I applied basically as soon as it opened up (on the 25th I believe it was) and still have not heard anything. Now if you haven't gotten to it, that is fine - I just have been seeing people post that they have already heard back and been accepted. Anyway, if you could possibly check on the status of my application I would very much appreciate it! For any information needed, just PM me. Thanks again for this opportunity.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Geez give it a rest he already said that it would be looked at.:dabs:

Burnsy
06-28-2010, 10:40 PM

Does Allah actually care about such things?:unsure:
I know that some Christian s are always thanking God for like winning at bingo or something but seriously if God/Allah can't be bothered to prevent some innocent baby from getting his legs blown off because a bunch of intolerant religious wackjobs are so blinded by their own fanaticism/hatred they think that violence is the answer to anything then I highly doubt he /she gives a fart if you get into CNN or not.

Isn't it all done in the name of Allah though? He must care, surely... Doesn't he provide them with like a hundred virgins in some fantasmical paradise or whatever? (I just made up a new word there... did you see that? Go me...)

That's what I keep hearing them go on about whenever you see one of those fanatical pricks ranting and raving on the news...

deadalive1
06-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Something like 72 virgins or some shit but it isn't explicitly known if they are male or female virgins.......so one could be screwed if they get the wrong gender. :whistling :P

karachidude
06-28-2010, 10:55 PM
cn applications have been closed for know,they may open again later

IdolEyes787
06-28-2010, 11:36 PM
Something like 72 virgins or some shit but it isn't explicitly known if they are male or female virgins.......so one could be screwed if they get the wrong gender. :whistling :P
Literally .

cn applications have been closed for know,they may open again later

Then now is the perfect time to apply because it won't be near as busy.:yup:

mrnobody
06-29-2010, 12:44 AM

Unless you're gay :naughty:

Quarterquack
06-29-2010, 01:46 AM
Unless you're gay :naughty:

You can get screwed over even in that case. The only way you stand to gain is if you're bisexual.

tippertime
06-29-2010, 02:07 PM
freeleech plus double upload going on right now...pretty sweet

Supervisor
06-30-2010, 02:43 AM

Hey Supervisor. I know you have said you guys have alot of applications to be looking at, however I applied basically as soon as it opened up (on the 25th I believe it was) and still have not heard anything. Now if you haven't gotten to it, that is fine - I just have been seeing people post that they have already heard back and been accepted. Anyway, if you could possibly check on the status of my application I would very much appreciate it! For any information needed, just PM me. Thanks again for this opportunity.

Only applications sent in the 27th and after are left to review. So I guess maybe you just missed our reply?

Cut-Copy-Paste
06-30-2010, 10:04 AM
Only applications sent in the 27th and after are left to review. So I guess maybe you just missed our reply?

source? :pinch:

DeadPoet
06-30-2010, 10:57 AM

Apparently he's one of the staff/recruiter team.
So he don't need nor he is allowed to post any sources regarding to CN in public.

Supervisor
06-30-2010, 01:53 PM

Apparently he's on of the staff/recruiter team.

What he said.

karachidude
06-30-2010, 09:14 PM
no one downing the 45GB avatar.2009.1080p.blu-ray,common guys its freeleech and double uploads there..lol

P.S if someone does decide to down it,lemme know i wll also jump in :P

Quarterquack
06-30-2010, 09:50 PM
no one downing the 45GB avatar.2009.1080p.blu-ray,common guys its freeleech and double uploads there..lol

P.S if someone does decide to down it,lemme know i wll also jump in :P

PM me which version, we can both hop on (HD crash axed my old avatar 1080p).

karachidude
07-01-2010, 10:02 PM
oh shit .. my other accounts got banned for no reason

:(

huh

which account are u talkin bout :lol:

lan
07-01-2010, 11:11 PM
still open ?

anon
07-01-2010, 11:13 PM
still open ?

No.

IdolEyes787
07-01-2010, 11:19 PM
still open ?

No.

I guess that means one less CN account for trade.:mellow:

bumrocks
07-01-2010, 11:22 PM
still open ?

Will be open again. But it might be a little bit. Some things are in the works. When those are complete apps will re-open.

tharindu775
07-02-2010, 12:58 AM
does any one know the tracker level of CN

X-Files
07-02-2010, 01:38 AM
does any one know the tracker level of cn

Quarterquack
07-02-2010, 03:07 AM

You're an imbecile.

snagit
07-02-2010, 03:19 AM

You're an imbecile.

Word.

ca_aok
07-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Higher than your IQ (for worrying about these sorts of things).

karachidude
07-02-2010, 01:47 PM
lol :lol:

anon
07-02-2010, 02:15 PM
You're an imbecile.

For not checking the WTO table, or asking because he'll obviously start a trade thread involving CN as soon as he gets his privileges? :lol:

Supervisor
07-02-2010, 03:01 PM
If anyone tried to get in there through an app and got denied, I mean we surely are not perfect when reviewing apps but if you were denied the signup, if you get in there via trading or whatever most likely you will end up disabled anyway. Again, this theory might fail sometimes but really, it hardly will. You can tell if someone is a good user by an app. Unless the written english is really poor, in that case there might exist some exceptions.

anon
07-02-2010, 03:07 PM
You can tell if someone is a good user by an app.

I can hardly agree. It's easy to write a lot of shit about being a fantastic user on every tracker, fake some ratio proofs, and "steal" profile links of other users with great stats.

Champo101
07-02-2010, 03:09 PM
The CN app is really easy to pass. Just a few general questions. I`m loving the layout of CN it looks really nice

You're an imbecile.

LOL :D

Quarterquack
07-02-2010, 04:45 PM
You're an imbecile.

For not checking the WTO table, or asking because he'll obviously start a trade thread involving CN as soon as he gets his privileges? :lol:

Oh, well, he was better than an idiot, demonstrating an ability to learn numbers, but not as eloquent as a moron, considering he forgot the question mark.

EDIT: I've learnt to judge most people by that two-point standard. If you clearly have a basic mastery in all fields of cognitive functions, then you move up to the level of a non-idiot/imbecile/moron. You, Idol, Garbonzo and a few other people around here (not Disme :P) are all in the latter group of people.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Great I'm grouped with a frickin' bean.

anon
07-02-2010, 05:18 PM
EDIT: I've learnt to judge most people by that two-point standard. If you clearly have a basic mastery in all fields of cognitive functions, then you move up to the level of a non-idiot/imbecile/moron. You, Idol, Garbonzo and a few other people around here (not Disme :P) are all in the latter group of people.

Yay, I'm special :fst:

Quarterquack
07-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Yay, I'm special :fst:

Great I'm grouped with a frickin' bean.

Consequently, that's probably the same hierarchic ordering I'd employ if I were to turn cannibalistic when stuck on an island with you people.

I'm not sure if that's a good thing. Well, for me it is, but you know the drill with perspectives. :01:

anon
07-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Consequently, that's probably the same hierarchic ordering I'd employ if I were to turn cannibalistic when stuck on an island with you people.

Why m- oh, wait...

Supervisor
07-02-2010, 07:01 PM

I can hardly agree. It's easy to write a lot of shit about being a fantastic user on every tracker, fake some ratio proofs, and "steal" profile links of other users with great stats.

Except we can confirm every profile link and compare IPs. My point was that bad users usually don't manage to stay there for long.

Cabalo
07-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Keep telling that to yourselves. :rolleyes:

bumrocks
07-03-2010, 02:44 PM

Even though Supervisor is my homie, I have to agree with anon. Only because the statement is too general. The flipside is that very few traders/cheaters have the smarts to do as anon said. Some do but most don't.

Supervisor
07-03-2010, 03:00 PM
As I said my point was mainly that bad users end up being disabled either way. If they are joining the site to feel leet only they end up being disabled due to inactivity, if they are cheaters or traders they are usually found. One of the good things about having a small userbase I guess, easier to control what's going on.

th0r
07-05-2010, 04:30 AM
can you open the cn invite application again for a quick few minutes? i forgot to fill out my invite application, thanks

Champo101
07-05-2010, 04:36 AM
can you open the cn invite application again for a quick few minutes? i forgot to fill out my invite application, thanks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I hope you were kidding.
:lol::lol:

A
07-05-2010, 05:25 AM
If they are joining the site to feel leet
The trade value in invite stock exchange has been on the downfall for CN for a very long time now.Dont get me wrong,I am just stating the obvious from what traders grasp from the WTO table.

atm lots of people join CN just to satisfy their curiosity I think.Dosent majority get disabled?

th0r
07-05-2010, 05:46 AM
The trade value in invite stock exchange has been on the downfall for CN for a very long time now.Dont get me wrong,I am just stating the obvious from what traders grasp from the WTO table.

atm lots of people join CN just to satisfy their curiosity I think.Dosent majority get disabled?this is exactly what happened when revolt opened its doors for a day or so a long time ago; the level, or w/e, of revolt ended up decreasing. when they closed their doors again, over 90% of new members were disabled because they were members of fst or they were spamming to access special areas of the forum and its level shot right back up to where it was before

Polarbear
07-05-2010, 04:48 PM

atm lots of people join CN just to satisfy their curiosity I think.Dosent majority get disabled?this is exactly what happened when revolt opened its doors for a day or so a long time ago; the level, or w/e, of revolt ended up decreasing. when they closed their doors again, over 90% of new members were disabled because they were members of fst or they were spamming to access special areas of the forum and its level shot right back up to where it was before

Why bring up Revolt again? It's a totally different site. It's not even a tracker. CN and Revolt are completely different and in now way comparable. It's true that annoying spammers get banned and that's a good thing. Every forum does that. Nobody has been banned simply because he's a FST member though.

Always remember kids: Revolt = Forum! Nothing to download. No files. No tracker.

th0r
07-06-2010, 04:34 AM
i wasn't comparing revolt to cn in terms of what kind of communities they are, i was making a parallel between the question that abybeats asked to a similar situation that took place at another community a long time ago

a lot of people joined revolt, when they opened, to satisfy their curiosities; did the majority get disabled? yes . . . a lot of people submitted an invite application at cn; did the majority of those applications get denied, or did they get accepted and now a large amount of new members will get disabled? i have no idea, hence i tried using a similar situation (one that has nothing to do w/ a tracker versus a forum) as a tangible example to try to answer that question

Supervisor
07-06-2010, 04:50 AM
50.75% of the apps we received so far were accepted. A good part of those ended up disabled.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2010, 12:33 PM
this is exactly what happened when revolt opened its doors for a day or so a long time ago; the level, or w/e, of revolt ended up decreasing. when they closed their doors again, over 90% of new members were disabled because they were members of fst or they were spamming to access special areas of the forum and its level shot right back up to where it was before

Why bring up Revolt again? It's a totally different site. It's not even a tracker. CN and Revolt are completely different and in now way comparable. It's true that annoying spammers get banned and that's a good thing. Every forum does that. Nobody has been banned simply because he's a FST member though.

Always remember kids: Revolt = Forum! Nothing to download. No files. No tracker.

The only difference between idiots on open forums and idiots on invite only forums is that the idiots on invite only forums also suffer from delusions of grandeur.

puckface
07-06-2010, 02:16 PM

Oh so a big circle jerk. Got it.

sez
07-06-2010, 06:08 PM
this is exactly what happened when revolt opened its doors for a day or so a long time ago; the level, or w/e, of revolt ended up decreasing. when they closed their doors again, over 90% of new members were disabled because they were members of fst or they were spamming to access special areas of the forum and its level shot right back up to where it was before

And you see this is the problem.I believe you are a grown man and have the wisdom to see a little further past yer nose.What do you expect to get when you post such a reply.What the fuck is it about revolt that it can't be used to draw comparison?Am suspecting your age to the nearest 10 is 40 or more.Why would a 40 year old man
need a private forum to TALK about *.torrents?
Ok maybe there might be a good reason but why do y'all have to be such dicks whenever somebody brings up revolt in a discussion.And I like how it usually starts with 'why did you bring up revolt in this' but the conversation always ends up revolving around the cawk whining about revolt being brought up in the conversation.You should learn to ignore some things.

Skiz
07-06-2010, 06:20 PM
yeh because it hard to get in,and no member's allowed to put out its full name in public and stuff like that,thats y i like it...

:dabs:

karachidude
07-06-2010, 09:00 PM
yeh because it hard to get in,and no member's allowed to put out its full name in public and stuff like that,thats y i like it...

:dabs:

yeh :huh:

Mokhtar
07-06-2010, 09:08 PM
it is bad do that? they are secret site and want continue.

karachidude
07-06-2010, 09:14 PM
:lol: fst ftw :lol:

bumrocks
07-08-2010, 04:56 AM
Apps are back open...Because we are so leet and aim to be level 11, in case you hadn't heard.

Word.

th0r
07-08-2010, 05:24 AM
link?

Supervisor
07-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Check the first post in this thread, shouldn't be too hard to figure.

bumrocks
07-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Check the first post in this thread, shouldn't be too hard to figure.

It was an "inside" joke. He doesn't want it really...

th0r
07-08-2010, 06:47 PM
rofl, actually, i just put in an invite application

let's see if i get in

IdolEyes787
07-08-2010, 09:31 PM
rolf

Champo101
07-08-2010, 10:09 PM
laugh out loud

Supervisor
07-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Yeah I noticed his post days ago saying he wanted to check the site out, thought he had actually meant it and it looks that way :)

Detale
07-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Maybe I'll fill one out as well :O

th0r
07-09-2010, 05:08 AM
Yeah I noticed his post days ago saying he wanted to check the site out, thought he had actually meant it and it looks that way :)i only signup to torrent trackers to troll and also critique their web and icon designs

Quarterquack
07-09-2010, 05:32 AM
rofl, actually, i just put in an invite application

let's see if i get in

I hope you get denied for whooshing me!

1000possibleclaws
07-09-2010, 06:05 AM
Yeah I noticed his post days ago saying he wanted to check the site out, thought he had actually meant it and it looks that way :)

:geptardrod:

th0r
07-09-2010, 04:43 PM
I hope you get denied for whooshing me!hey, if you request that a certain sexual smiley is peppered throughout my pm to you, you'll get it my friend

Quarterquack
07-09-2010, 04:54 PM
hey, if you request that a certain sexual smiley is peppered throughout my pm to you, you'll get it my friend

Suddenly it feels like not talking about it at all is the better option. :P

EDIT: By the way, I was joking with my previous post. I'm still (semi-retarded) incapable of figuring out whether you're joking or not, so I can't tell if you took me too seriously.

Rart
07-09-2010, 05:00 PM
For fucks sake, stop writing that you're joking in every single post of yours.

We aren't all complete planks here, you know :dabs:

IdolEyes787
07-09-2010, 05:07 PM
And just to prove it I'm going to post lol.

Lol.

Quarterquack
07-09-2010, 05:37 PM
For fucks sake, stop writing that you're joking in every single post of yours.

We aren't all complete planks here, you know :dabs:

I'm being the plank recently, tbh. Couldn't get any of Th0r's jokes/couldn't tell if he was even joking or not. So in return I think I'm projecting. :dry:

th0r
07-09-2010, 05:56 PM
for the record, sometimes i was joking and sometimes i wasn't; i hope that clears this up for you

:happy:

IdolEyes787
07-09-2010, 06:54 PM
for the record, sometimes i was joking and sometimes i wasn't; i hope that clears this up for you

:happy:

Were you joking when you said that sometimes you were joking or was that the being serious part?

Here's me not joking. Capitals they are our friends .

Funkin'
07-09-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm being the plank recently, tbh. Couldn't get any of Th0r's jokes/couldn't tell if he was even joking or not. So in return I think I'm projecting. :dry:

If a person doesn't use any smilies you never really can tell. But when it comes to regulars or older members, it's safe to assume most of the posts are in a joking manner(case in point, Idol, I don't think I've seen a serious post by him in over a year).

IdolEyes787
07-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Stop calling me old.

rebrov
07-09-2010, 11:15 PM
i opened the page of the invite application it gave me

Sorry:

You are a member already.

why i never registered in this tracker

Hombre
07-09-2010, 11:18 PM
its crap script they have to check for ip dupes. just use no-script on for CN and register.

th0r
07-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Here's me not joking. Capitals they are our friends.i'm failing to see your capitals, or are you joking?

IdolEyes787
07-10-2010, 02:07 AM
Blind or stupid . My condolences.

A
07-10-2010, 03:42 AM
megabyteme's best friend of friends Hombre back in town :w00t: :shifty:

th0r
07-10-2010, 05:32 AM
(case in point, Idol, I don't think I've seen a serious post by him in over a year).:O

:cry:

bumrocks
07-10-2010, 06:11 AM
From experience, and not being racist, I would assume you made it in th0r cause the only people who don't seem to know how to fill out an app are people from China. For what reason I don't know. I guess it is the language barrier. We are pretty easy on apps.

Obviously I can't keep traders/cheaters from filling one out but I see no reason why anyone else shouldn't. I know some (or alot) have issues with staff there and some of it warranted but it doesn't mean the site itself sucks. I am going to post some stats and details in a separate post in the next day or two.

Rart
07-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Stop calling me old.

Two years, moving on three. It's been too long :noes:

rebrov
07-10-2010, 02:57 PM
they Rejected me dunno :)

IdolEyes787
07-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Stop calling me old.

Two years, moving on three. It's been too long :noes:

Soon as I get into E**** ,HDBits and Skittles I done here.:snooty:
I was also trying to get into CNN until I found out that they're racist against Asians.:eyebrows:

Quarterquack
07-10-2010, 04:28 PM
I was also trying to get into CNN until I found out that they're racist against Asians.:eyebrows:

You could try getting into BBC. I heard they have similar content and minimal racial segregation issues.

IdolEyes787
07-10-2010, 04:43 PM
I don't like the English . Rugby,cricket ,steeplechase, Prince Charles do any of these really make sense?

A
07-10-2010, 04:43 PM
BBC is not a tracker :noes:,CNN is a tracker which displays itself as CNN by Idoleyes encryption technology :yup:.You need to decrypt it :fst:

IdolEyes787
07-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Not to mention fox hunting.I mean what's up with that?

anon
07-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Idoleyes encryption technology

Any ideas on how I can add that to KeePass?

ca_aok
07-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Through a mixture of talented coding and delusion :ermm:

anon
07-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Through a mixture of talented coding and delusion :ermm:

I thought there was a plugin or something.

A
07-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Any ideas on how I can add that to KeePass?
You need to be a certified Friend of Idoleyes.The algorithm is directly sent from Idoleyes HQ after you get the cert :shifty:.Ask Hombre is you have any doubt :whistling

anon
07-10-2010, 05:47 PM
You need to be a certified Friend of Idoleyes.

I'll have to stick with AES then. :(

A
07-10-2010, 07:41 PM
You need to be a certified Friend of Idoleyes.

I'll have to stick with AES then. :(

anon
07-10-2010, 07:44 PM

Yes, I saw that your sig already. Pretty cool!

A
07-10-2010, 08:03 PM

Yes, I saw that your sig already. Pretty cool!
That was the algorithm :shifty:.Hope Idol dont ban me from HQ for leaking info.:shutup:

IdolEyes787
07-10-2010, 10:13 PM
If HQ is short for "make and sense" or "be a heterosexual" then I think that ship has already sailed.

rainbowman
07-17-2010, 11:09 AM
Yeah I noticed his post days ago saying he wanted to check the site out, thought he had actually meant it and it looks that way :)i only signup to torrent trackers to troll and also critique their web and icon designs

are you sure? i think you had other reasons too...since when did you become a critic ric

ElitUser
07-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Is it still open through invite application ?

anon
07-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Is it still open through invite application ?

Looks like it.

bumrocks
07-18-2010, 12:55 AM
Yes, they are still open...

googleme
07-18-2010, 01:48 AM
thanks man, high level tracker is open :d. i am gonna give it a shot

bumrocks
07-18-2010, 04:28 AM

:frusty:

n00bz0r
07-18-2010, 04:59 AM
:lol:

Cabalo
07-18-2010, 05:08 AM
That's the spirit.

Quarterquack
07-18-2010, 06:02 AM

Thank god for you. I was thinking to myself I didn't get my daily laugh from this place.

anon
07-18-2010, 04:46 PM
high level tracker is open

But I thought that was an oxymoron...

Burnsy
07-18-2010, 07:13 PM
high level tracker is open

But I thought that was an oxymoron...

Fixed, and with an attitude like that, he is :)

ca_aok
07-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Wrong number of letters, wrong top level domain.

To clear it up since no one actually did so, only retards and traders concern themselves with levels.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2010, 08:02 PM
cn ?

********.net ?

Hi J-dye

IdolEyes787
07-18-2010, 08:04 PM
In that order?

IdolEyes787
07-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Sorry I don't speak gibberish.

kickass
07-18-2010, 11:09 PM
Just got in, seems like a great tracker

th0r
07-25-2010, 07:01 AM
i got in, too; the place looks pretty good, it's friendly and i like the way they organize the browse page

sake
07-25-2010, 07:06 AM
That's the spirit.

Absolutely :D

bumrocks
07-25-2010, 09:06 AM
i got in, too; the place looks pretty good, it's friendly and i like the way they organize the browse page

And there are two different ways to view the browse page. Can be controlled/chosen from profile under "Browse Page". There is a "classic" option and an "advanced" option.

Or you can do a quick toggle between the two by changing the URL from

browse.php

to

browse2.php

Zevaka
07-25-2010, 09:33 AM
i wonder how many users from this thread applied only cuz the place is kinda rare

cap87
07-25-2010, 11:28 AM
i wonder how many users from this thread applied only cuz the place is kinda rare

It's more like kinda hyped. And that turned out to be good for the tracker, just looking at their growth content wise. Don't really know if a minority of the members are holding all the content, but it's a pretty nice number of alive torrents.