PDA

View Full Version : iplay opens signup

naweeng
06-25-2010, 11:16 AM
iplay opens signup
June 25, 2010 4:41pm

hi all iplay.ro opens signup well its a trial signup but its a good tracker.

Let me tell u a bit more about the trial accounts. Here it goes:

A trial account has several limitations over a regular user account - a list of them may be found below:

* Account is valid for 7 days.
* Account has a download limit of 7 torrents.
* Account has a download limit of 7GB.
* Account has no right to make requests.
* Account has limited ( read only ) access to forum.
* Account has no right to send private messages.

After the 7 day grace period, it’s possible to convert your account to a full account and become a ‘normal’ user. There are two methods to get promoted (quoted from site):

1. After the 7 days trial period if your global ratio is 1.5 or greater you are eligible for promotion, but promotion must be approved by staff.
OR
2. By making a donation, in this way your account will be converted from trial to full automatically.

How to sign up

iPLAY signup process is a little more complicated due to the number of checks and verifications that are built into it. Tips below should help you overcome this hurdle.

* You need to read the FAQ and Rules pages. Before you hit the signup button, open these two pages on two new tabs on your browser and start reading. We know most of you skip through these on trackers but in this case make sure to actually read the content – iPLAY has some custom rules (such as minimum monthly download requirement) and you will need a good understanding of them to survive the trial period. If you close the pages too quickly and hit signup, an error message ‘take the time to read FAQ and rules’ will be displayed.
* You need to correctly answer all 3 BitTorrent related questions on signup page. Get any one of them wrong and you will only be able to try again after 12 hours.
* Your password must be at least 8 characters long.

Signup URL and site homepage details are as follows:

Site Name: iPLAY (http://www.iplay.ro/)

Signup URL: Visit http://www.iplay.ro/login.php and click on ‘Trial Account’ button. Note that trials registration will likely be open for a very limited time – get in while you can.

anon
06-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Trial account != signup

But as the article (which you copy & pasted from FILEnetworks) says, you may get to keep the account if you have a good ratio.

Burnsy
06-25-2010, 10:23 PM
2. By making a donation, in this way your account will be converted from trial to full automatically.

Wonder how long it will take traders etc to fuck up their PayPal account...

karachidude
06-25-2010, 10:35 PM
also for the people who dont read rules and stuff..lol..upload on freeleeches dont count and dont show on ur profile..its hard to keep ratio there..just tellin somethin i heard,i m not member there

and also this should be in the open signup thread i guess

anon
06-25-2010, 10:44 PM
upload on freeleeches dont count

Doesn't 50% of your upload count on freeleech torrents?

karachidude
06-25-2010, 10:47 PM
not sure mate,heard a friend tellin that uploads on freeleeches dont count there

BerGoO
06-26-2010, 02:24 AM
But as the article (which you copy & pasted from FILEnetworks) says, you may get to keep the account if you have a good ratio.

yeah bro ,,it's right

superjojo
06-26-2010, 07:44 AM
I checked it out. You have torrents with the following options:

Upload 100%, download 100% (regular)
Upload 100%, download 50%
Freeleech: Upload 0%, download 0%

puckface
06-26-2010, 01:01 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-sites-open-for-signup-298326

Searching updates...1/9
close (javascript:void(0))

anon
06-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Freeleech: Upload 0%, download 0%

Without counting traffic in any direction, I guess they make sure people download this because they really want it. :unsure:

puckface
06-26-2010, 08:19 PM
So now I guess we post open trackers here huh. I start my list and start posting a whole bunch in a couple hours for you all to enjoy.

Searching updates...1/11
close (javascript:void(0))

cRaZyzMaN
06-28-2010, 11:43 PM
in utorrent which port you use for uploading in iplay?

snagit
06-28-2010, 11:58 PM
in utorrent which port you use for uploading in iplay?

Must it be a certain port? :huh:

cRaZyzMaN
06-29-2010, 01:52 AM
i have certain files uploading and they have leechers but i'm not able to connect to those peers

snagit
06-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Then you probably need to open up your ports, or they might be partial seeders.

1000possibleclaws
06-29-2010, 05:33 AM
So now I guess we post open trackers here huh.

naw you're right. I'll leave these ones as is but if the number of these threads get out of hand I'll clean em up and merge them into the sticky thread they should be in.

tippertime
06-29-2010, 05:28 PM

Wonder how long it will take traders etc to fuck up their PayPal account...

very first thing I thought about too

anon
06-29-2010, 05:42 PM
i have certain files uploading and they have leechers but i'm not able to connect to those peers

1. get connectable
2. use a listen port between 49152 and 65535
3. if on uTorrent, disable bt.no_connect_to_services (avoiding peers on certain ports to prevent firewalls from giving warnings about uTorrent wanting to send e-mail, etc. is idiotic)

If after all that you still can't connect to them, try turning any kind of IP filtering you may be using off.

cRaZyzMaN
06-29-2010, 10:12 PM
it just worked with the disable of the bt.no_connect_to_services, now seeding in iplay