PDA

View Full Version : man bag.

Mr. Mulder
06-25-2010, 11:34 AM
bought one at lunch today as i felt like a bit of a pikey carrying a tescos shopping bag around with my stuff in it - my theory is if jack bauer has one, that makes them not gay? :unsure:

http://www.onlygoodmovies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/jack-bauer-manpurse.jpg

Proper Bo
06-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Your theory is wrong, poove.

nthpeter
06-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Your theory is wrong, poove.

Its kinda sad but hes right.

Skweeky
06-25-2010, 08:19 PM
I like men with manbags, it's extremely sexy.

In fact, I just bought the husband a brand new Thierry Mugler manbag and it looks well cool.

Skweeky
06-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Then again, I have a husband who likes listening to Robbie Williams and a son who is obsessed with my pink high heels and waterproof eyeliner. Maybe you shouldn't listen to me :unsure:

100%
06-25-2010, 09:00 PM
It seems like a decent tool to carry things.
I would have gone for the 315L organic blob bag.

http://imgur.com/iU680.jpg
http://imgur.com/NY6Aq.jpg
http://imgur.com/LejsE.jpg

chalice
06-26-2010, 05:36 AM
Mate, you constantly waver between a proper perverted hetro to a sorely confused homo.

I'm not saying neither is a bad thing. I'm just saying that you shouldn't through man-bags into the mix.

You're a crazy mixed-up flid as it is. Don't make it worser.

Skweeky
06-26-2010, 08:55 AM
Read that statement again and correct your mistakes ffs.

chalice
06-26-2010, 03:03 PM
I don't make mistakes.

Stet.

Skweeky
06-26-2010, 03:34 PM
You are a disgrace, you are :snooty:

Skiz
06-26-2010, 04:30 PM
bought one at lunch today as i felt like a bit of a pikey carrying a tescos shopping bag around with my stuff in it - my theory is if jack bauer has one, that makes them not gay? :unsure:

http://www.onlygoodmovies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/jack-bauer-manpurse.jpg

That's the same one I bought a few months ago. :O

enoughfakefiles
06-26-2010, 06:05 PM

Jacks payed to wear his bag though :blink:

100%
06-27-2010, 01:06 AM
http://imgur.com/ZZV51.png

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 07:45 AM
http://imgur.com/ZZV51.png

My God.

Mr. Mulder
06-28-2010, 11:38 AM
...so what are we saying here, i.......shouldn't wear it when noshing off other men? :unsure:

Skweeky
06-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Maybe you could post a picture of your cawk, and then we could see whether your manhood can take the depreciation of adding a manbag? :unsure:

brotherdoobie
07-03-2010, 04:08 AM
Shaven, obviously.

-doobs

100%
07-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Lubricated pls.

darkstate01
07-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Why would you care what people think of your man bag?
Someone seems to want people to like you and your man bag?
If theres 1 thing in life I've learnt is to not give a rats ass about what anyone thinks and just be yourself.
Hey if the man bag serves its purpose like holding your phone,cigs,gun etc carry it by all means,be bothered if you're a man and you trip and your lipstick,stockings,crutchless ladies underwear, and dildo fall all over the busy sidewalk, then you would commonly be called a closet faq.
besides that, enjoy your new bag.

Skweeky
07-03-2010, 07:56 PM
You take things quite seriously at all times, don't you?

darkstate01
07-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Never, Enjoy life and don't give a fook, thats my motto.
Live everyday like its your last :)

chalice
07-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Never, Enjoy life and don't give a fook, thats my motto.
Live everyday like its your last :)

If you lived every day like it was your last, then your whole life would be a constant succession of fucking shite days. I don't give two fucks how much you enjoy yourself knowing that this day is your last, it would all be overshadowed to the fucking max with knowing you're gonna die once it hits twelve bells.

I've never liked that cliche. What a pile of wank.

darkstate01
07-03-2010, 09:55 PM
haha, theres a few faults in your assumption, I'm sure i said like its your last, and as far as fucking shite days,maybe yours are but all is peachy here,and the point of treating the day as your last doesn't mean it is or has to be your last, its purely a figure of speech which as you mentioned was a pile of wank cliche.
Not taking life as serious as you,i'll stick to smiling from time to time and enjoy whats left of the day because i may not wake up tomorrow. you never know.

chalice
07-03-2010, 10:18 PM
haha, theres a few faults in your assumption, I'm sure i said like its your last, and as far as fucking shite days,maybe yours are but all is peachy here,and the point of treating the day as your last doesn't mean it is or has to be your last, its purely a figure of speech which as you mentioned was a pile of wank cliche.
Not taking life as serious as you,i'll stick to smiling from time to time and enjoy whats left of the day because i may not wake up tomorrow. you never know.

You're completely missing the point, mate. Like I knew you would.

Would you like me to tell you why? I could, like.

But that would totally defy the ethos of your opening statement, wouldn't it.

darkstate01
07-03-2010, 10:42 PM
great, my high school teacher has joined fst and is telling me off, I'll stand in the corner quietly then :( .

chalice
07-03-2010, 10:45 PM
That'll do, pig.

darkstate01
07-03-2010, 10:54 PM
lol you're funny.

chalice
07-03-2010, 10:58 PM
I'm funny cos I'm pointing out how stupid you are.

Can you see that?

darkstate01
07-03-2010, 11:22 PM
yes that maybe correct, but you're still funny. I like the point that you think you're more intelligent.
Anyways where's the bag wearer gone.?

chalice
07-03-2010, 11:27 PM
yes that maybe correct, but you're still funny. I like the point that you think you're more intelligent.
Anyways where's the bag wearer gone.?

I'm clearly more intelligent. You're the Windows 7 who lives every day like its last.

Seems one of the downfalls of this philosophy is not having the capacity to develop the skills to counteract cleverer cunts than you on the internets.

darkstate01
07-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Seems you are very well educated and no-one is capable of verbally beating you?
Maybe someone has a Cleverer cunts issue.
Great windows 7 analogy...NOT
You're still funny,we need more people like you on here. makes my day much more pleasant.

Spider_dude
07-04-2010, 02:54 PM
get a straw

chalice
07-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Seems you are very well educated and no-one is capable of verbally beating you?
Maybe someone has a Cleverer cunts issue.
Great windows 7 analogy...NOT
You're still funny,we need more people like you on here. makes my day much more pleasant.

I'm only very well educated in comparison to you. You're really not much of a yardstick. Well, you're a bit of a yardstick. The shitty bit.

You're clearly not capable of 'verbally beating' me. Again, though, that's just you. And I approach each new spastic according to his/her obvious limitations.

I've got no issue with being cleverer than you. Simply stating the facts. I can make it simpler for you if you require it.

I'm glad I can enrich your otherwise facile existence. After all, you're living every day like it's your last. And yet here you are getting insulted by your superiors on a file sharing forum in the arse end of the internets. You sure know how to live it up, you monkey.

darkstate01
07-04-2010, 11:11 PM
haha, and again you made me laugh at your incompetence to see someone rubbing you the wrong way, I guess humour isn't present in the backwoods where you live?
Stop sniffing the ass of dead roadkill and pull your trousers up you redneck hick and stick a smile on your hillbilly toothless face
If you speak to real people in the real world like you do on here, I'd be amazed if you have any teeth left in your real pretty mouth.
The shit on the yardstick came straight out of your mouth because you was using it as a tooth pick
I'm glad all the pleasant people on here can see first hand what a turd in a swimming pool you really are sticking yourself on a high horse, people who use words like facile,yardstick,spastic are definitely inbred from the arse of the internets, who even uses the word internets anyway ffs.
Happy days.
Could have sworn this page was about a bag of some description?

chalice
07-04-2010, 11:25 PM
haha, and again you made me laugh at your incompetence to see someone rubbing you the wrong way, I guess humour isn't present in the backwoods where you live?
Stop sniffing the ass of dead roadkill and pull your trousers up you redneck hick and stick a smile on your hillbilly toothless face
If you speak to real people in the real world like you do on here, I'd be amazed if you have any teeth left in your real pretty mouth.
The shit on the yardstick came straight out of your mouth because you was using it as a tooth pick
I'm glad all the pleasant people on here can see first hand what a turd in a swimming pool you really are sticking yourself on a high horse, people who use words like facile,yardstick,spastic are definitely inbred from the arse of the internets, who even uses the word internets anyway ffs.
Happy days.
Could have sworn this page was about a bag of some description?

Gee. That's a lot to take in.

Ho hum.

And I thought we was friends.

chalice
07-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Before I go on...and I will...I'll let you know that word blocks don't work. Nobody will take the time outta their precious lives to read your pish poor spastic word blocks.

They've got mortgages and children and everything you were deprived of.

brotherdoobie
07-05-2010, 12:53 AM
Mulder, just get on with shaving you're sackage, and post pics for Skweeky, and stuff.

BTW, be wary of the wrinkles.

-doobs

brotherdoobie
07-05-2010, 01:00 AM
Agreed...word blocks are the worst.

-doobs

Mokhtar
07-05-2010, 03:11 AM
very rare see those purses. its woman who carries all for man, so they have big purses. man use wallet with money and documents, so not need for man bag.

brotherdoobie
07-05-2010, 04:25 AM
very rare see those purses. its woman who carries all for man, so they have big purses. man use wallet with money and documents, so not need for man bag.

Well said.

-doobs