PDA

View Full Version : fuck

c0ld
06-25-2010, 08:54 PM
I hate this forum. I just realized that just about every regular here is a fucking retarded twat. Most of the noobs are too. I can't quite remember why I started coming here in the first place?

What is the general point of this forum apart from, you know, retarded swapping of invites to various internet pyramid scheme sites?

IdolEyes787
06-25-2010, 09:03 PM
I hate this forum. I just realized that just about every regular here is a fucking retarded twat. Most of the noobs are too. I can't quite remember why I started coming here in the first place?

What is the general point of this forum apart from, you know, retarded swapping of invites to various internet pyramid scheme sites?

I don't know about you but I mostly come to read the ramblings of idiots.

megabyteme
06-25-2010, 09:13 PM

I don't know about you but I mostly come to read the ramblings of idiots.

Me, too. Nice post, c0ld! :yup:

X-Files
06-25-2010, 10:19 PM
seems familiar.. :shifty:

100%
06-25-2010, 11:03 PM
I come here to be insulted. Thank you.

callum
06-26-2010, 12:30 AM
I can't quite remember why I started coming here in the first place?

That may be the first sign that you're becoming a retarded twat. But it's also the first post of yours I've read so you may have been one all along.

j2k4
06-26-2010, 01:43 AM
Most of us really retarded twats are too retarded to find our way to the Bittorrent section to begin with.

We thank you for for the information.

BerGoO
06-26-2010, 02:22 AM
be quite bro ,, Will all come here to be more helpfull with us

as the benift of internet Generally is to connect people such this community

megabyteme
06-26-2010, 03:15 AM
be quite bro ,, Will all come here to be more helpfull with us

as the benift of internet Generally is to connect people such this community

Yeah! :D

Cabalo
06-26-2010, 04:16 AM

I agree with you! Could you point me out a better forum so I can move on?

chalice
06-26-2010, 04:42 AM
I am the point of this forum.

That is, there is no point to this forum. The point of this forum is not having a point. Do you have a point besides pointing out that there is no point? If so, you can point your point clean up your sphincter cos this is a place where no points lie. Where the points are secondary to the primary points. Where overall points are rendered pointless by the pointlessness of the territory.

Do you get my point, you pointy headed cunt?

megabyteme
06-26-2010, 04:46 AM
Good point, Chalice!

. <---- I found a point in all of this.

chalice
06-26-2010, 04:50 AM
Yeah, well, I'm off to wank in my own profundity now.

Woo hoo!!

chalice
06-26-2010, 05:02 AM
Oh, and rart is a cunt.

Just in case he forgot, like. He's a bit slow.

tralalala
06-29-2010, 08:54 AM

Dude, chill, have found a better forum for you to visit and bitch about on - HERE (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1277801603-cf933236f1f14ca896ae7feb6377f699b8a9d239)

Good luck, and bon-voyage!

cunt <_<

Chief_Garbonzo
06-30-2010, 06:24 AM
/me gives c0ld a hug!

Raoul
07-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Oh this title caught my attention. Threads begining by "fuck" always have the same effect on me :P

But now that i'm here, in this wonderful thread, i'd like to ask the OP:

Are you including yourself in the "fucking retarded twat" (i don't even know what that means, yet i'm french ^^) or you're above all this and you registered here by accident, with no idea it was sort of an invite forum? :whistling

Tadpole
07-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Hey Cold.
What is the general point of this forum apart from, you know, retarded swapping of invites to various internet pyramid scheme sites
I have just registered and after browing for about an hour I have
to agree with you. Got me shaking my head.WTF is going on.:wacko:

Cabalo
07-05-2010, 09:05 PM
We will be waiting for you at the invites section.

Tadpole
07-05-2010, 09:37 PM
We will be waiting for you at the invites section.

Just exercising my first amendment rights. Why wait? I never
visit an invite section.Lay some insane gibberish on me.

Expeto
07-05-2010, 10:33 PM
once in a while I feel the same, than I search for "idoleyes" in the invite section and feel better about myself
Really dude, how the hell you keep doing that,

well I guess this is what internet is about,

Raoul
07-05-2010, 11:30 PM
once in a while I feel the same, than I search for "idoleyes" in the invite section and feel better about myself
Really dude, how the hell you keep doing that,

well I guess this is what internet is about,

And once in a while, when i'm kinda sad or depressed, i search for "idoleyes" in the invite section and every time i can't avoid this "request" thread http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-request-407240

And well... it was a long time since i hadn't read anything so funny on the internet. Such a nice parody with all the cliché you can find in this "BT world/Community".

Really expeto you should give it a try, and stop take irony/jokes/second degree so seriously...

diaoooo
07-06-2010, 09:11 AM

I agree with you! Could you point me out a better forum so I can move on?

ha!Only if you guys do!!