PDA

View Full Version : [req] fsc

Ippatsuman
06-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Plop,

I know I'm not active here and I haven't rep.
To be honest I don't like this place too much,and I'm not ready to give invite here because for me it's a place with a lot of full untrusted peoples and I prefer to invite and help guys that I know on tiniest communities.

In another hand this forum is full of informations,staff of many trackers (Fsc in my mind) and I hope nice members too.I prefer read than post.

Now that you know my opinion about this place I wanna show you my motivation to integrate the famous Fsc.

After I had tried a lot of trackers,I've build a list which correspond at my needs and my uses.

I'm proud to be a part of famous sites as Scc,FTN,TT,TL because they have a lot of qualities and are the best in their categories.

Quickly,I knew all aspects of p2p as forums,giveaways,hight to get trackers,tiny specialized trackers,trackers with assholes staffs,the wars between community of forum and board etc.

If something fascinates me since I started in this world,it's really the communitarian spirit and helps between members,members who are the best friends one days and worst enemies tomorrow.

More than a simply act of piracy,the filesharing gathers people from different walks of life where coders,devs,graphics,spammers,compulsive downloaders can gathered to share ideas,debate,evolve,help and learn.

When I integrated FTN,I was overstrung with the idea to finally meet this,because I heard everywhere which of the famous friendly spirit of FTN.
Nevertheless I was very disappointed by the community,to a greater or lesser degree guys believe they are kings of bittorent because they are members,and ready to do everything to get invites from the staff.
It's only my opinion,but FTN stay the best ratioless tracker in the house.

However,I was really agape,maybe because I was naive at that time,or I expected too much from it,or must be because some guys are really good to present FTN as a utopia community tracker.

Having the perfect list of websites to download,I wanna see all aspect of torrenting,and in particular integrated Fsc.

My human nature made me to love trade experiences,no tell bullshits about my life as how sleep with who,but mostly share culture from my country,discover others by members and learn a lot by them.

I'm conscious fsc is a family and it's very difficult to be accepted by them,and I guess after all this tracker is not the most active.

To explore this aspect of torrenting,I'm ready to be an active member on it,not by giving money (why not if I love it?),but mostly by sharing a part of my French's culture,as our music,our movies,be active in the culinary club (yeah I'm proud of my gastronomy :happy:),participated at the different clubs and tell a lot of shit on Irc (I'm pretty good at it).

I want advice you i will not use Fsc as TL or Scc,but mostly as a support to share,discover and to introduce our movies,musics etc.

Finally I'm not looking after an another useless tracker,but I'd be inclined to a community with a support to download and share,some atmosphere unobtainable,be more close to experimented torrenters from other countries,something we can't found anywhere else,especially not on invitations forums where a lots of peoples are double-faced.

Separately from the rest my english level isn't the worst you can found on the web,I understood easily even if it isn't my first language.Free for you to check this on Etiv forum.Place where I'm feel good. :)

To finish this request,I will not hide you I feel a lot of animosity around me when I adress the fsc issue.Peoples are negative about it and never stop to repeat "this tracker is uselless" "you will not use it"...seriously do you know more than me what I want?
I'm sure few posts after this req will be the same I have ever heard.

Furthermore some guys are slanderous about this tracker and particularly about his activity.But if nobody want reefer fresh young and motived members,how do you want this tracker will be more active?

Finally why not let us, in our turn, bring vitality?

It's something I can't understand.

Thanks to you for read this long request,if you have any questions about me,feel free to pm me or anything else.

In my opinion ratio proofs,speedtest are totally useless when you feel the motivation of a person,but if you want them I will post.

hagckz0r
06-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Well it is a pretty solid req in my opinion (looking at other recent reqs), others might find some flaws but I like the its tone. If you said you are on other famous trackers like FTN TT &co. why don't you try to build some friendships with some members.

For sure at those places you can find FSC members also. Maybe one of them will help you by making a req.

As always... Good Luck!

Jekyll
06-26-2010, 01:47 PM
As I told you in the past, this is the place where your request should be the most effective. Although there are a lot of untrustworthy members, as you said, staff members are reading a lot, trying to find the one request which will make the difference.

I vouch for this member, and you should take his request seriously guys.

Hopping for the best,

Jekyll.

bigdaddydude
06-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Now this is how a request should be! Although I'm not sure you need it if you have most of the other top trackers. Nevertheless, good luck with your request.

ca_aok
06-26-2010, 02:31 PM
While this is a better request than many I've seen in quite a while, I've still got to play the Devil's Advocate here.

To be honest I don't like this place too much,and I'm not ready to give invite here because for me it's a place or full untrusted peoples and I prefer invites and help guys I know on tiniest communities.
So why should we trust you, especially when you never use this place, if you don't trust us?

I'm proud to be a part of famous sites as Scc,FTN,TT,TL because they have a lot of qualities and are the best in her categories.
This alone tells me that you'll never use the tracker. Yes, they need community members, but they also need people who will actually download 0-day there. People who have sites like FTN, SCC, never will, because sometimes it's a bit on the slow side.

However,I was really agape,maybe because I was naive at that time,or I expected too much from it,or must be because some guys are really good to present FTN as a utopia community tracker.
The exact same thing will happen there. Smaller sites don't automatically mean better community, they mean more spam, fewer serious discussions, and stagnant posting with the same exact members on pretty much every "community 0-day" site.

To sum up my thoughts on this in general: It's a nice place with a lot of cool features and great staff. However, it's ruined by the fact that most members are so concerned with its "1337 community" that they barely use the tracker itself. Half their uploads go unsnatched, retention past 10 days or so is pretty terrible on most torrents, the request fills are good, but not stellar like they are in some other places. Their forums are full of the spamming teenage crew that's joined in the last year or so, and "real" posts rarely get any replies compared to the "What are you listening to, What are you reading, Rate the last book you read, etc" posts. Their IRC is nice and does have its bursts of activity, but if English isn't your first language I'm assuming you don't hang out in English-speaking IRC channels too often.

As for this request, it's good in general and seems heartfelt, but no one around here knows you, and with a relatively new account and no posts, unfortunately you'll be looked at with some skepticism. Your reasons are clearly based off the outdated reviews you find from WTAW/WTO, though bless you for not mentioning "legendary packs" at some point. Unfortunately, you even imply in your post that you don't really plan on downloading the content there and just want it for the community... there are plenty of non-torrent forums you can join with much better communities if that's really what you're after. FSC is a tracker, and more people need to treat it as such.

Ippatsuman
06-26-2010, 03:09 PM
So why should we trust you, especially when you never use this place, if you don't trust us?

Sorry but when I see members with 3000 post banned,I don't see how I can refer guys like them.

On tiniest forums,everybody know everybody,so when I invite a guy I'm sure he will be serious.

How can I invite a guy here,and not be sure he will not make a trade in this same forum?

Sorry but I can't,I'm proud do be a part of my trackers and I care about them.

If people need time to know me it isn't a problem,but not here.

This alone tells me that you'll never use the tracker. Yes, they need community members, but they also need people who will actually download 0-day there. People who have sites like FTN, SCC, never will, because sometimes it's a bit on the slow side.

If I follow your reasoning,I wouldn't have used FTN & SCC having TL way before both of them?

Sorry for you but if I have my trackers it's because I use them,I'm not a collector if it's what you want to know,be a good members,in my mind,it's too be an active member.

That's all I've to say.

For the rest,I will not quote you but me:

Finally I'm not looking after an another useless tracker,but I'd be inclined to a community with a support to download and share,some atmosphere unobtainable,be more close to experimented torrenters from other countries,something we can't found anywhere else,especially not on invitations forums where a lots of peoples are double-faced.

killercam101
06-26-2010, 03:13 PM
I don't wish to help you, not because I believe you're a bad user, but because I never want to read anything you may have to say in FSC.

Cabalo
06-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Wow, 20 posts and this is your only post longer than 2 lines.
You're in for the community, right? (By the way, I haven't read your request, as I've never seen anything written by you that reflected a constructed opinion on anything, and I'm not going to start with this one.)
What's your nickname at TPS, CFS, t-i, etc ?

As I told you in the past, this is the place where your request should be the most effective. Although there are a lot of untrustworthy members, as you said, staff members are reading a lot, trying to find the one request which will make the difference.

Hopping for the best,

Jekyll.
You blew it.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 03:29 PM
Plop,

To be honest I don't like this place too much,and I'm not ready to give invite here because for me it's a place or full untrusted peoples and I prefer invites and help guys I know on tiniest communities.

OK this is one of those mean" I'm a bad person" responses.

First the highlighted bit smacks of insincerity( and yet you are here ) as does the fact and you seem to still be obsessing on levels (and Odays while purporting to want something more).
Also no one( with a brain ) cares that you "don't have rep" ( the fact that you mentioned it shows how little you truly understand things) or that you haven't invited anyone.Seeing the state of the place that's more than understandable.What isn't understandable it to speak to higher values and then think something like that makes a difference.
Honestly I don't like the place much at times(most of the time) either but I like certain people here and I'm also naively thinking that I (very) occasionally do some good hence my continued involvement.

OK now to your request which btw I personally think stands a better than even chance of being filled since people are generally stupid nice and you went out of your way to pushed the right buttons .

Clubs yadda yadda part of community( or as you put it family which is of course patently silly unless you are referring to the fact that like a real "family" the majority don't communicate with each other on a regular basis ) yadda yadda member of other "look at me I'm on l33t " trackers so by that simple fact alone I must be better than the rest of bt humanity yadda yadda ,irc I'm friendly and am able to type lol every third word yadda yadda yadda.
I think that more or less sums it up.

Now I will be the first to admit that I'm being overly harsh .Nothing that you have said here makes you out to be anything less than a "nice" person and that given the chance you would probably be a totally OK ( that's English for bon) of FSC . It's just for me at least FSC already has a plethora( that's English for abondance) of members just like you with the requisite half-naked girl avatar andd FTN forum sensibilities and given a choice I would personally just like something a little different.

Btw in which manner you chose to react to the previous bullshit comments probably says a lot more about you than any number of posts ,bt site memberships or amount of rep ever will.
Who knows might even make be reconsider my position.

Wow, 20 posts and this is your only post longer than 2 lines.
You're in for the community, right? (By the way, I haven't read your request, as I've never seen anything written by you that reflected a constructed opinion on anything, and I'm not going to start with this one.)

Hopping for the best,

Jekyll.
You blew it.

English saying "never bullshit a bullshitter".

Jekyll
06-26-2010, 03:39 PM

Hopping for the best,

Jekyll.
You blew it.

No I don't think so mr Cabalo. I'm speaking with full knowledge of the facts, let me tell you something : I got invited last year in NorBits, by this one inviter named "Magnum". Trust me or not, he got disabled, for a reason that i don't know. Maybe for a lack of activity, maybe not ... we won't know. That is one argument that adds up to the idea that even people with good reps here shouldn't be trusted.

And believe it or not, but this place is filled with those guys, even though some good persons are part of this community. I've been friend with this one guy called cinephilia, and we were having fun last year tracking down all bad seeds, with you i think Cabalo. So did I screw my friend's request saying that this place is filled of bad seeds ? No i don't think so.

And if I dare vouch for him, that means that this member is trustworthy, and maybe his poor english makes us misunderstand some parts of his request.

Jekyll.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 03:47 PM
And if I dare vouch for him, that means that this member is trustworthy.

Jekyll.:unsure::unsure:

Jekyll
06-26-2010, 03:49 PM
IdolEyes787, tell us what you clearly think instead of putting random smilies ...

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 03:57 PM
Hardly random:unsure: but.... You seen to think that the fact that you "vouch "for him somehow makes him instantly trustworthy.

Other than that also basically silly I honestly don't know you from Adam.By Cabalo's post though I'm assuming that you go by another name elsewhere which is in itself sort of not that trust inducing.

This btw is a random smilething:O

Jekyll
06-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Yeah well, I'm not known in the BT community. More a reader than a poster. It's a fact. I understand why my vouch worths squat for you.
Forget that part then.

A
06-26-2010, 04:34 PM
If you think you cant trust fst and dont want to mingle with the members here then why did you put up the request in the 1st place?mmmmm no one filled your request in etiv ippatsuman?(where its all close and trustworthy).I did read your request there and all that is missing in this request here is that you didnt mention "height" at all.

ElitUser
06-26-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm proud to be a part of famous sites as Scc,FTN,TT,TL because they have a lot of qualities and are the best in their categories.

Do you have same user ID on all those sites, This is need to know becauese for getting an invite to FSC staff will check your status and activity on those sites.

Polarbear
06-26-2010, 05:05 PM
I don't wish to help you, not because I believe you're a bad user, but because I never want to read anything you may have to say in FSC.

:lol: That made me laugh.

@OP: Do you think it's OK to invite strangers on public forums to FSC? The stranger who you want to stand up for you will have to make a request for you. I won't go into details about the procedure, but it won't be easy if your inviter doesn't know you at all.

I even have an anytime invite that I could use right away, but why should I invite someone I don't know? All I know about you are 20 (not very impressing) posts.

You are a member of FTN. Would you invite a stranger from a public forum to FTN? I guess not.

Some FSC staff frequent this forum, right. I guess you knew that too, because otherwise you wouldn't go for FSC with 20 posts and make it your first request.

Thing is, they're either drunk most of the time, too old to remember things, German (:sick:) or chicks (hi K. :wub:).

In other words: Don't count on it.

Cabalo
06-26-2010, 05:15 PM
Jekyll told him to request FSC here because his chances are greater. FSC staff roams around here quite frequently, but it's not that they have any obligation to invite you or anyone else.
You came here because you couldn't get your request fulfilled elsewhere, you say you don't really like this place because it's not leet enough, so spare yourself the embarrassment and go back to the hole you came from.
Who told you to come here try your luck probably forgot to tell you how harshed you would be if you did something this stupid.
You are getting what you asked for, at least enjoy the ride.

aly13
06-26-2010, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE=killercam101;3476001]

Thing is, they're either drunk most of the time, too old to remember things,

I think they all are at the word cup an waiting the english team...:D

Jekyll
06-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Jekyll told him to request FSC here because his chances are greater. FSC staff roams around here quite frequently, but it's not that they have any obligation to invite you or anyone else.
You came here because you couldn't get your request fulfilled elsewhere, you say you don't really like this place because it's not leet enough, so spare yourself the embarrassment and go back to the hole you came from.
Who told you to come here try your luck probably forgot to tell you how harshed you would be if you did something this stupid.
You are getting what you asked for, at least enjoy the ride.

Always a pleasure to read you, dude u rock :D

@Polarbear : +1 on the ftn thing, i agree with you.

X-Files
06-26-2010, 05:31 PM
You came here because you couldn't get your request fulfilled elsewhere

:yup:

Polarbear
06-26-2010, 05:35 PM
I think they all are at the word cup an waiting the english team...:D

Which will lose on Sunday.

Ippatsuman
06-26-2010, 05:45 PM

The same as here,I've nothing to hide.

I'm just a member of Etiv,TN (not really active on it) and a French forum called Torrent-invite.fr

First the highlighted bit smacks of insincerity( and yet you are here ) as does the fact and you seem to still be obsessing on levels (and Odays while purporting to want something more).

Like I've said in my request I've seen almost all aspects of p2p,Fsc is one of last aspect I wish to see: the community with a support to share.

Now I will be the first to admit that I'm being overly harsh

Not at all,It's your opinion and I respect it.

It's by critics which we learn and grow up.

If you think you cant trust fst and dont want to mingle with the members here then why did you put up the request in the 1st place?mmmmm no one filled your request in etiv ippatsuman?(where its all close and trustworthy).I did read your request there and all that is missing in this request here is that you didnt mention "height" at all.

Hey the fuckers of request wassup? Why have you been demoted on Etiv?

(don't answer I don't give a shit about you)

Do you have same user ID on all those sites, This is need to know becauese for getting an invite to FSC staff will check your status and activity on those sites.

If someone is interested about my profile,he will pm me for them,I've nothing to hide.

You are a member of FTN. Would you invite a stranger from a public forum to FTN? I guess not.

FTN,TT,SCC,TL,IPT,Freshon all the same thing for me.

Why takes in particular this tracker?

If his request is good,I will get him a odd to know more him and it's the person is a good torrenter,yes I will.

All of this in the interest of the tracker.

Some FSC staff frequent this forum, right. I guess you knew that too, because otherwise you wouldn't go for FSC with 20 posts and make it your first request.

If I posted this request here only with 20 posts it's because I know this forum is frequented by all staffs,Fsc in the group.

You came here because you couldn't get your request fulfilled elsewhere

Stop to live in your world,my request can be filled on others places,FST isn't the only way to get it.

I'm not a passive guy,I'm in torrent from 10 months,I've posted my request on Etiv and ti.fr too but I will not wait as a lazy boy and I will not sucks guys like you to get it.

Of course it will be harsh,I'm not the kind of guy ready to open my ass for invites.

If you love be sucked here,you will be disappointed by me.

antrax34130
06-26-2010, 05:58 PM
let's fsc staff decide for him...

A
06-26-2010, 05:59 PM
Hey the fuckers of request wassup? Why have you been demoted on Etiv?
I have been a bad boy in etiv they say.Since I labeled you as a level hunter there and then when I said the two forums etiv and vtn cant function differently coupled with the hate they had from all the past debates they 1st banned me and then re-enabled me as a basic member,they felt I was not "etiv type".The fact that you are a collector is obvious and now etiv and vtn merged as well.They call TPS full of asskissers but the members there as asskissers themselves who kiss ass for invites.

(don't answer I don't give a shit about you)
Go back to your hole where you came from.Be a good level hunter and collector.

Stop to live in your world,my request can be filled on others places,FST isn't the only way to get it.
What happened to your request in etiv?If your request can be filled in other places why did you request here?

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 06:09 PM
I have been a bad boy in etiv they say.Since I labeled you as a level hunter there and then when I said the two forums etiv and vtn cant function differently.The fact that you are a collector is obvious and now etiv and vtn merged as well.They banned me before for not being "etiv community type" and then re-enabled me as a basic member.

Ffs I don't even know what etiv is but I'm pretty certain everyone there ( even the self righteous staffer who disabled you ) is a level hunter.
Hypocrisy thy name is bt.

Ippatsuman
06-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Btw I forget to mention in my request I'm totaly conscious about what is Fsc.

I know few members on in (cinephilia by example) and ask a lot question to him before made my requests.

I know what I want and why.

AbyBeats you're just a slanderous,you tried to shoot me in Etiv but when you seen members supported me you begun to treat me as a collector.

It's the part of the story you forget to relate.

Now you wanna stuck me this reputation here,but I'm sorry I can't found Pedro,E****,Waffles,Iplay,BitHumen,Norbits etc on my list of trackers,can you explain why I haven't them?

Nevertheless they are hard to get too no?

Sorry but I don't understand why you treat me like that,my motivation is cleared explain on my request.

X-Files
06-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Ippasutman = colector
Etiv = TPS

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Ffs la deuxième partie .
If you are on a bunch of invite sites and have been for a while and are still asking for "elite" sites then you can't play the "I'm not a collector" card with any believability.
Times 10 when it's all 0day shit.

Ippatsuman
06-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Ippasutman = colector
Etiv = TPS

Typically the kind of reaction which made the forum uninteresting,and which put me to don't post in interesting threads.

X-Files
06-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Ippasutman = colector
Etiv = TPSTypically the kind of reaction which made the forum uninteresting,and which put me to don't post in interesting threads.

simple conclusion from your 1000words is.. collector :) and Etiv is ass-lick like TPS :) enough said? :) do i need to wrote 1000words like you to tell a simple conclusion about yourself? :happy:

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 06:44 PM
Once again it's fair to say that you don't like this site but please don't try to bs me with "I don't post here because" shit.
It's pretty apparent that like or not you never posted because you never felt the need until now.

A
06-26-2010, 06:47 PM
AbyBeats you're just a slanderous,you tried to shoot me in Etiv but when you seen members supported me you begun to treat me as a collector.

It's the part of the story you forget to relate.
Dont make me laugh please.Dude I still have the request you put up in etiv you know.If you want I can put it up here for everyone to see what you typed there :)

Quarterquack
06-26-2010, 07:44 PM
This thread has been one giant laugh from the start. I thought I'd be an inconsiderate jerk and shut him down as soon as he put it up, then decided I'd give the guy some room to breathe, but clearly everyone else around here is as cynical as I am.

Aby: I'd love if you put up that request, it would turn this thread into a 9 on the funny scale, easily.

ippat: No offense but this will probably be my only serious sentence in the rest of this thread: Considering you love small communities that get molded into families as time passes by, you should go ask one of your brethren to give you a leg up into FSC; after all, we can't be trusted.

ElitUser
06-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Btw I forget to mention in my request I'm totaly conscious about what is Fsc.

I know few members on in (cinephilia by example) and ask a lot question to him before made my requests.

If cinephilia has FSC then you can request him/her for the FSC invite, because FSC giving invite to it's member on their Invite applications forum.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Also if cinephilia has FSC (btw you don't really "have " FSC you are only a member thereof) please give me your username there you I can properly spam your inbox.

That is if you are even still alive because you seem to have totally disappeared from this place.

antrax34130
06-26-2010, 08:45 PM
you need to be an active menber on fsc to request application invites (for an application fulfilled)... and it's a little hard to find good active menbers there...so gl Ippatsuman, i hope fsc staff will read this thread at least. Don't feed the troll and haters/fuckers...

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 09:07 PM
you need to be an active menber on fsc to request application invites (for an application fulfilled)... and it's a little hard to find good active menbers there...so gl Ippatsuman, i hope fsc staff will read this thread at least. Don't feed the troll and haters/fuckers...

Once again the question did you bother to even read everything that has transpired here.
No one is "hating on him" ,he simply wasn't very forthcoming with the complete truth hence the associated comments.

Btw it's nice that you are both young enough to say haters and mature enough to say fuckers in the same sentence.:unsure:

karachidude
06-26-2010, 09:27 PM
i hope u get into fsc Ippa :D

to evryone else :P

bondgannu
06-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Well../

With an invite so exclusive and so rare.
People tend to talk and bitch around.
Simply ignore them.

I know FSC is something very difficult to get, and the request remains unfullfilled for long time!!

Thing is, they're either drunk most of the time, too old to remember things, German (:sick:) or chicks (hi K. :wub:).
In other words: Don't count on it.

^^
But this being a place with huge no. of members and staffers visiting in and out here!!
I wish you best of luck for the invite./

I like that spirit!!

Plop,

To be honest I don't like this place too much,and I'm not ready to give invite here because for me it's a place or full untrusted peoples and I prefer invites and help guys I know on tiniest communities.Plop,

^^
Well when you see post like this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-looking-for-revtt-417342)
You tend to be feared, thanks to Cabalo, the situation was controlled!!

Ffs I don't even know what etiv is but I'm pretty certain everyone there ( even the self righteous staffer who disabled you ) is a level hunter.

Ippasutman = colector
Etiv = TPS
^^
Well dont go ahead and comment bad of which you dont even know of!!!
Can I know on what grounds you say that.
And I expect you put up points intellectually, and not like vagaboy!!

let's fsc staff decide for him...
^^
Thumbs up to that!!!

I have been a bad boy in etiv they say.Since I labeled you as a level hunter there and then when I said the two forums etiv and vtn cant function differently coupled with the hate they had from all the past debates they 1st banned me and then re-enabled me as a basic member,they felt I was not "etiv type".The fact that you are a collector is obvious and now etiv and vtn merged as well.They call TPS full of asskissers but the members there as asskissers themselves who kiss ass for invites.

What happened to your request in etiv?If your request can be filled in other places why did you request here?
^^

Well Abbybeats I see you are a critic or are you!!!
Criticizing anything and everything in order to gain attention isn`t right.

Respecting good user is an ethics one must learn./ Respect and be repected!!!

mrnobody
06-26-2010, 09:54 PM
kinda harsh responses from all parties involves.

ca_aok
06-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Lol this thread has turned into quite the shitfest in the course of an afternoon. I thought I'd respond to your initial response to your request.

Sorry but when I see members with 3000 post banned,I don't see how I can refer guys like them.
You refer to them as traders. Alternatively, as morons. Depends on your point of view.

On tiniest forums,everybody know everybody,so when I invite a guy I'm sure he will be serious.
Because you recognize most usernames, you "know" them? I'm on plenty of smaller sites, but the people there I'd say I actually know would be a small handful, not all 3000 members.

How can I invite a guy here,and not be sure he will not make a trade in this same forum?

Sorry but I can't,I'm proud do be a part of my trackers and I care about them.

If people need time to know me it isn't a problem,but not here.
How could we invite you and not be sure you wouldn't trade on this same forum? You've only been here two months, have barely posted, and could easily be the dupe account of a trader trying to talk his way into a rare invite. Throwing around baseless accusations is fun! :yup:

If I follow your reasoning,I wouldn't have used FTN & SCC having TL way before both of them?
You probably wouldn't. FTN has some of the same problems FSC does, but because the site, pretimes, and swarms all have decent speed you actually do get leeching activity there. In any case, each of those sites fills one of the three niches of 0-day sites as I see them: General, where uploads are user generated and include P2P and other material, Ratioless, and Speed-centric. FSC might as well be a ratioless tracker, so I'm not certain why you'd need more than one of those. By far the biggest problem with sites like FTN and FSC is to become "known" enough to receive an invite, you'd probably already have memberships on a bunch of other 0-day trackers and you'd have no need of the content at either.

Sorry for you but if I have my trackers it's because I use them,I'm not a collector if it's what you want to know,be a good members,in my mind,it's too be an active member.
I don't consider myself a collector either, and I still have way too much overkill between memberships at FSC, FTN, and SCC contentwise, which I'm sure is a problem many have and leads to the low amount of leeching that takes place.

Anyway you've clearly shown your disdain for this place and your lulzworthy logic that doesn't exactly put you in good stead for an invitation. You might want to quit while you're behind...

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 10:06 PM
^^
Well when you see post like this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-looking-for-revtt-417342)
You tend to be feared, thanks to Cabalo, the situation was controlled!!

Ippasutman = colector
Etiv = TPS
^^
Well dont go ahead and comment bad of which you dont even know of!!!
Can I know on what grounds you say that.
And I expect you put up points intellectually, and not like vagaboy!!

Criticizing anything in order to gain attention isn`t right.

Respecting good user is an ethics one must learn./

I forgive you because you obvious don't understand English.
From now on I will blindly support every person that comes down the block remaining totally oblivious to the obvious and not be a vagaboy anymore.:huh:

A
06-27-2010, 05:01 AM
With an invite so exclusive and so rare.
People tend to talk and bitch around.
Simply ignore them.
lmao at that.Some people who never ever indulged themselves with FST pops out one day and supports each other and says "People tend to talk and bitch around.Simply ignore them.".No one even knows you here and you take FST for granted and act all high and mighty?You and your fellow gang think FST is not worth your effort and so you never ever took the "effort" to be active in this place and flashed on your dicks in "closer" places.Then you come in and say something,as if you are a regular member of FST.(and a load of bullshit at that too).What did you think?Your "status" at some other place means something here?lol.

Do you know what the problem with you guys is.Just because you type something or because you hang around and pretend to "enjoy the community" for invites/for kissing ass/attention,You people think everyone else is doing things for attention and for the same purposes as well.Its not moron.

Respecting people with invites/staff/freaks is an ethics one must learn./ Respect and be repected!!!
Corrected it for you :).

Cabalo
06-27-2010, 05:28 AM
I don't know if you asked him if it was a good idea or not to request an invite under your current status (i.e. unknown to most of us), but one of two situations occurred:

1. He told you to not request it, as you would be eaten alive by our regular wolf pack, and yet you disregarded his advise;

2. He told you to go ahead and request it, and fed you to the wolves. For the lulz, Cine style.

deadalive1
06-27-2010, 05:44 AM
Situation 2 is the fun/classic one.......

@bondgannu, a little tip, respect is earned, not freely given.

Ippatsuman
06-27-2010, 07:42 AM
How could we invite you and not be sure you wouldn't trade on this same forum? You've only been here two months, have barely posted, and could easily be the dupe account of a trader trying to talk his way into a rare invite. Throwing around baseless accusations is fun!

I totaly agree with you.
But be a member here from 2 years,have 10 000 messages and a lot of "fake friend" would made of me a excellent torrenter?

I'm not sure about this :)

If I posted here it wasn't to be forcefully invited in the few days after,but mostly to show I want this tracker.

That's one of the reason which made me post here.

You probably wouldn't. FTN has some of the same problems FSC does, but because the site, pretimes, and swarms all have decent speed you actually do get leeching activity there. In any case, each of those sites fills one of the three niches of 0-day sites as I see them: General, where uploads are user generated and include P2P and other material, Ratioless, and Speed-centric. FSC might as well be a ratioless tracker, so I'm not certain why you'd need more than one of those. By far the biggest problem with sites like FTN and FSC is to become "known" enough to receive an invite, you'd probably already have memberships on a bunch of other 0-day trackers and you'd have no need of the content at either.

I've only FTN,Scc,Tl,IPT as 0days.

Each tracker have his own particularity:
FTN:Best no ratio ever,awesome packs.
Scc:Freeleech on packs/mp3,somteimes few release aren't released on FTN.
Tl: I keep it for his Bdrip and for all I can't found anywhere.
IPT:A gold mine,somes packs (especially in music) unobtainable elsewhere.

Do you see now why I'm a member of them?

Of course I can easily add Iplay,RevoTT,Digital Hive...but I will not use them,I will not be a good member,so even in sometimes I want a tracker because he looks good or just because I want it,I don't make request because I had to weigh the pros and cons :)

For Fsc it's really different,this project I have been turning over in my head for the past weeks before begun to wrote my first request.

I found a lot of experimented torrenters to mostly know the tracker and see if it correspond at what I thought.

After it I begun my quest.

Anyway you've clearly shown your disdain for this place and your lulzworthy logic that doesn't exactly put you in good stead for an invitation. You might want to quit while you're behind...

it's my right to don't want be active and post a lot here.
It's like IRL,sometimes you don't like to go somewhere but you're forced by events.
Even if I don't like too much the community,I force to notice your forum is the best and my first reaction when I need informations about torrent and filesharing more generally.

Anyway thanks for yours posts ca_aok,they are the most interesting in this lot.

I don't know if you asked him if it was a good idea or not to request an invite under your current status (i.e. unknown to most of us), but one of two situations occurred:

1. He told you to not request it, as you would be eaten alive by our regular wolf pack, and yet you disregarded his advise;

2. He told you to go ahead and request it, and fed you to the wolves. For the lulz, Cine style.

I know ciné by a French forum when I'm active,this guy is really experimented and he gave me all informations I wished.

At the risk of disappointed you my dear "Bad Cop",he advised me to post here and told me might be Fsc staff will satisfy my request if it's good.
Might be he's harsh here (I will understand why when I see how you can easily shoot me when I told the truth and be honest),but not everywhere else.

I don't expect too much from here.

So please If peoples have some stuff to add,can you made interesting posts and not just useless posts to buff your amount of them?

It will be nice and make this thread a little more interesting.

Thanks.

A
06-27-2010, 08:17 AM
I will understand why when I see how you can easily shoot me when I told the truth and be honest
Where did this line disappear to?

Yes,I will be a lier if I will not said I was interested by FSC by his height level aspect,its true,but I'm not a collector.
And I say the defintion of collector need to be re-modified,for you to not be a collector.Back then in etiv when I asked you what your post count was in FTN,you said 1.So you joined a community tracker for the community and then you didnt even take effort in mingling with the members/forums there.For Gen/0day You are having FTN,SCC,IPT and TL.So,Question:Why dont you share your interests in FTN and make it better by your contribution?and what makes you think that FSC is the place you think you can be set and what is that FSC attracts you so much even when you have FTN and other trackers for content and havent shown the slightest interest in participating in their community?

it's my right to don't want be active and post a lot here.
Yes thats correct.but,

It's like IRL,sometimes you don't like to go somewhere but you're forced by events.
Like in RL,people dont like others barging into their community just to use them and at the same time telling them you dont like their place.There is a reason for those staff of FSC(or any other staff of other trackers who understands this place) to hang around the forums,its because they like FST fundamentally for what it is,Not like <18 year old "staffs" whose main goal in life is to ,"spy" to "protect" their trackers.

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 08:32 AM
Poor liar. Your request is failing in so many aspects, even if you try to rephrase your words, try to act like a person who would probably get invited, but you are not that person. You say that you dont hide anything, well, you dont hide your profile links and history, but you hide your true motive, wich is 1337ness. The only good thing is you wont get invited (not by FST members or FSC staffers here).

(i mean, seriously? the culture and help and other BS youve said can be found other places, too bad you are not sseking for them. clearly you dont need FSC for those values.)

brightsid
06-27-2010, 08:37 AM
I like your answers, and of course your avatar :P, so just a friendly advice
use trackers for downloading and try to find "community" in other places

superjojo
06-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Even if I don't like too much the community,I force to notice your forum is the best.

Why will someone help you if it is obvious from your experienced view that you don't
like the community and probably you ever won't.
I bet when (if) you get your invite you'll disappear
from here and maybe you'll come back when you'll need some other
l33t tracker. Tell me how you do it in the real world.
Stating that you don't like someone and then asking him for a
great favour just doesn't seems to walk hand in hand.

And FYI iPlay isn't so hard to get into cuz everyone can open a trial account.
And if you are memeber of FTN, TL, SCC, ... I think your torrent experience will
easily help you to become a user there.

Ippatsuman
06-27-2010, 08:49 AM
And I say the defintion of collector need to be re-modified,for you to not be a collector.Back then in etiv when I asked you what your post count was in FTN,you said 1.So you joined a community tracker for the community and then you didnt even take effort in mingling with the members/forums there.For Gen/0day You are having FTN,SCC,IPT and TL.So,Question:Why dont you share your interests in FTN and make it better by your contribution?and what makes you think that FSC is the place you think you can be set and what is that FSC attracts you so much even when you have FTN and other trackers for content and havent shown the slightest interest in participating in their community?

And where post in FTN?

3/4 of threads are locked,lot of spam,and on IRC everybody suck everybody.
It's not this kind of community I'm looking for.

Of course Fsc is "hight level" and this change all.

This thread and your fury in me are proof.

If I made a request like that for TL,IPT I would be invited without problems.

For more "elite""hard to get" trackers you need to be motivated and honest.

That's what I did and I will continue to do.

but you hide your true motive, which is 1337ness. The only good thing is you wont get invited (not by FST members or FSC staffers here).

My true motive it's too discover a last aspect of torrent,REAL community on tracker with a downloading support to share content.

I never said anything else.

Why will someone help you if it is obvious from your experienced view that you don't

It's a reality,I will never be active here.I will continue to read but not continue to post.
After Fsc I will not need anymore tracker,it's something I'm sure.My torrenting culture is enough good to help and discuss about my experiences,but this tracker is really something I wish to see and be a part of.
Then I based all my motivation on it if :)

And if you are memeber of FTN, TL, SCC, ... I think your torrent experience will

It was,it's better to see trackers more accessible.
Unfortunately an FTN open for all it's a long away dream for all guys who haven't it yet.

C-mos
06-27-2010, 08:59 AM
lol good luck . :P

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 09:02 AM
but you hide your true motive, which is 1337ness. The only good thing is you wont get invited (not by FST members or FSC staffers here).

My true motive it's too discover a last aspect of torrent,REAL community on tracker with a downloading support to share content.

You never said anything else. So you are hiding it (your true motive). Thats what I said, so you havent answered (not that i want you to answer me, but if you chose to quote me, you could say something new).

Again, you have a chance to get in, but not with this request, as this request fails.

Ippatsuman
06-27-2010, 09:13 AM
You think I hide my true motive,I don't understand why.

Again, you have a chance to get in, but not with this request, as this request fails.

Explain why.

Because I never been active here?
Because I'm honest with why I want be a part of Fsc?
Because I don't want suck dicks to be invited?
Because you're frustrate IRL and you will be disgusted if a man as me can access to this tracker in this way,while you needed to suck 1km of dicks to get it?

Seriously I can't understand what disturb you so much in this request guys,I've the feeling it's firstly because I can see your as a bad community where I don't want to be a part of,and this darkens your judgment about me.

superjojo
06-27-2010, 09:19 AM
I can see your as a bad community where I don't want to be a part of.

:frusty:

BABBY
06-27-2010, 09:23 AM
Well it is a pretty solid req in my opinion (looking at other recent reqs), others might find some flaws but I like the its tone. If you said you are on other famous trackers like FTN TT &co. why don't you try to build some friendships with some members.

For sure at those places you can find FSC members also. Maybe one of them will help you by making a req.

As always... Good Luck!

+10

If u really want to get into FSC obey him, time consuming and long process, but worth it as far as getting into FSC is concerned.

Or make friends over here.

To be honest I don't like this place too much,and I'm not ready to give invite here because for me it's a place with a lot of full untrusted peoples and I prefer to invite and help guys that I know on tiniest communities.

I think i dont have right to say anything about your request as i cannot help, but as u posted related to community, believe me, this is one of the best place to be on as far as filling your request is concerned, and i think that this is the reason, why u are having trouble of having this request over here and not at a place like "tiniest communities".

This is the place which gives max freedom, no one else gives (as far as my knowledge serves me), if any place has freedom of speech like FST, i would really be pleased to hear its name, as i will like to join it, as i like forums, which give u freedom of speech like FST.

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 09:37 AM
You think I hide my true motive,I don't understand why.

Explain why.

Because I never been active here?
Because I'm honest with why I want be a part of Fsc?
Because I don't want suck dicks to be invited?
Because you're frustrate IRL and you will be disgusted if a man as me can access to this tracker in this way,while you needed to suck 1km of dicks to get it?

Seriously I can't understand what disturb you so much in this request guys,I've the feeling it's firstly because I can see your as a bad community where I don't want to be a part of,and this darkens your judgment about me.

Those questions are partly useless:

1) yes, this had been mentioned by others.
2) as you can clearly see, i dont think you are honest.
3) its an earier way in it, so i guess this is a 'yes' again.
4) as i posted before, i think you wont get in. No, im not frustated IRL because of you getting in FSC with this, it would be a real surprise tho. I didnt need to suck 1km dick because i never wanted to be in there so badly as you want, it would be great if i was a member, but im not. Maybe i also make a request on a forum where noone knows me, maybe we could make a race who get in first.

Your last sentence: OMG FFS :frusty:

Ippatsuman
06-27-2010, 09:41 AM
BABBY,this forum made me think at a factory.

Lots of members,lots of invites,lots of informations.

I always preferred tiniest community,as IRL,I prefer had few trustful friends than a large group which I can't have support when I had problems.

I might be been harsh with this forum,but personally when I see great old members banned,I'm asking how to put all my faith here.

I dunno how explain properly my thoughts,sorry if I disturbed members with my words.

BABBY
06-27-2010, 10:13 AM
hey

just chill,

May u get what u want,

but first put trust on others, if u want others to put trust on u, that a simple way of making friends, just take your chances.

regards

superjojo
06-27-2010, 10:38 AM
I see great old members banned.

How do you know they were great?

Jekyll
06-27-2010, 11:00 AM
Even if I don't like too much the community,I force to notice your forum is the best.

I bet when (if) you get your invite you'll disappear
from here and maybe you'll come back when you'll need some other
l33t tracker. Tell me how you do it in the real world.
Stating that you don't like someone and then asking him for a
great favour just doesn't seems to walk hand in hand.

I think that you're mistaking somewhere : He thinks that he owes members squat, he made this request to attract staff's attention, nothing more.

I think i dont have right to say anything about your request as i cannot help,[...]

There you go. That is the problem here ! Too many people seeking for the little detail that could fuck up his own request even though they're not part of FSC. For god sake, just walk away if you're not concerned here ...

You never said anything else. So you are hiding it (your true motive). Thats what I said, so you havent answered (not that i want you to answer me, but if you chose to quote me, you could say something new).

What the hell is wrong with you ? What makes you so sure that he's hiding his real motive ... You don't even know him, and yet you judge him by his countpost, and by the other accusations which are senseless knowing that none remotly know him here. Dude, just walk away if you don't have anything that could bring him down but false accusations. Thanks !

awaited
06-27-2010, 11:04 AM
I see great old members banned.

They had those shiny green rep squares :yup:

BABBY
06-27-2010, 11:16 AM
jekyll

So u think yourself to be a big daddy right, who has the power to show other the right way. lol

I am having a request that does not mean that i dont have the right to post, i post anywhere and lets see how u can stop me.

I just posted "I dont have the right to post" because its my rule that if i cannot help i dont interfere, nothing else,and my request has nothing to do with it, i just tried, and even if i get it or not it makes little difference.

i think u need not show whats right and wrong, i can decide for my self what is right for me and what not.

I just replied as it was about the community and i am in it.

Of sorry i am afraid of u, i think if i dont follow as u say, then u will burn me to ashes, right.

Jekyll
06-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Babby, you're so childish, I can't realise how childish you are.

Of course you got the right to post, but knowing that most of the posters don't have FSC and couldn't help the requester whatsoever, why screwing around with him ? Because you can't stand that he's requesting something that you're waiting to request for a long time ? Because he's confessed that he's not keen on this community ? Yeah well guess what, that must be one of the first guy that has exposed his motives in a honnest way.
And sure, he's not known here, and his honnesty has a price, and he's willing to pay it but please ... have real arguments, discuss with some real thoughful words.

No seriously, enlighten me here, I can't find a way to understand that wrath towards him, that patronizing tone that all of you got.

BABBY
06-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Because you can't stand that he's requesting something that you're waiting to request for a long time ?

This is the main problem over here, when we request any invite here, people think that we are under some one and we are beggers, i just tried, many people wants these trackers, but they dont ask as they feel that they will not be able to convince and they give up.
I bet u, that any of these site is open for signup (impossible) most of the people will rush first then me.

Most of the people say that these place (ftn and Fsc) is not worth all the efforts we put in, but i think people dont get what they want and finally they land up at this conclusion.

I know that OP is new over here and i dont want to scrutinize him, but i want to help him, i never said anything bad to him, i was trying to help him.

but this is ridiculous that a person says something bad about this community and expects some thing for it, i dont want to change what he thinks, every one has his own way of thinking, but at least dont abuse the place where u expect some thing, this is common sense.

I am not a person who abuses a new person over here, may he get what he want.

But i still say, i cannot hear negative about the place, country or friends which concerns me.

U may take it childish or whatever way u want, but i have simple rules of life and i follow them at any condition.

Think whatever u want to think.

Jekyll
06-27-2010, 11:54 AM
Because you can't stand that he's requesting something that you're waiting to request for a long time ?

This is the main problem over here, when we request any invite here, people think that we are under some one and we are beggers, i just tried, many people wants these trackers, but they dont ask as they feel that they will not be able to convince and they give up.
I bet u, that any of these site is open for signup (impossible) most of the people will rush first then me.

Most of the people say that these place (ftn and Fsc) is not worth all the efforts we put in, but i think people dont get what they want and finally they land up at this conclusion.

I know that OP is new over here and i dont want to scrutinize him, but i want to help him, i never said anything bad to him, i was trying to help him.

but this is ridiculous that a person says something bad about this community and expects some thing for it, i dont want to change what he thinks, every one has his own way of thinking, but at least dont abuse the place where u expect some thing, this is common sense.

I am not a person who abuses a new person over here, may he get what he want.

But i still say, i cannot hear negative about the place, country or friends which concerns me.

U may take it childish or whatever way u want, but i have simple rules of life and i follow them at any condition.

Think whatever u want to think.

There you go, that is what I call a post. I understand your point of view, and i respect those rules you're following.
And i wasn't referring directly to you, this was a sum-up of all the posts i've been reading so far. (HDBits particularly pissed me off)

To be continued.

Disme
06-27-2010, 11:55 AM
I would advise the OP: Don't shit where you eat, but I'm afraid it's too late for that.

How can you come here and claim FST is a shithole and than make this request.
The fact alone you label FST as being a 'bad' place is reason enough for me not to invite you.

An intelligent person knows there's not a thing like a shitty board. Do you really think that amongst the thousands/tenthousands of members there's only 'bad seeds'.
Tell me ... if you are friends with cine, hasn't he told you that before.

I believe you should be consequent and request your needs in a place where you feel good. I presume that would be within the small community like the one you were talking about.

FYI ... not everyone sucks dick or kisses ass to get into trackers. Another generalisation that makes me wonder what type of person you are.

superjojo
06-27-2010, 12:02 PM

They had those shiny green rep squares :yup:

Having a Ph.D means that the person is smart and intelligent?

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 12:08 PM
Jekyll,

First, BABBY is absolutely right about this in his last post ^^.
Second, what makes me so sure. Im not so sure, noone can be 100% sure, i think im close to the truth. What makes me think that he is hiding his motive.
He wrote down his motive, he wrote down what he needs, then the conclusion was that he want to apply for FSC. If the conclusion is that, then he lied about his motive, which could be achieved at tons of other places (KG for instance is much much better for cultural thing, but he needs FSC, so the motive is not what he wrote).

p.s.: i was harsh because i think he lied, so i think you could understand what i wrote as you could be also harsh to anyone you think that person lied to you. But again, im just 99% sure.

p.s.2: he made his request here because he thinks a staff will invite him. I dont think that staff will ever invite someone from places like FST.

BABBY
06-27-2010, 12:08 PM
jekyll

i tried to help the person for hdbits.org, as i thought he was really frank with me, no other reason to help me, that touched me.

ElitUser
06-27-2010, 12:12 PM
@Ippatsuman
I dont get your answare which I ask in my previous post,
another qustion is -- are you active on FTN, like in forum, torrents commnent,
for getting into FSC the staff will checking it. FSC is a good community and staff only invite those person who is active and will contribute to their site.

Having a Ph.D means that the person is smart and intelligent?

He/She is smart and intelligent on that subject which bring him/her the PH.D , This is sure.

superjojo
06-27-2010, 12:22 PM
He/She is smart and intelligent on that subject which bring him/her the PH.D , This is sure.

I almost completely have to agree with you on this response.
But if you measure a greatness of members, green
reps are coming from lots of activities :whistling

Quarterquack
06-27-2010, 12:51 PM

No, it doesn't, and if both of you think that a Ph.D is somehow inclined to be a genius at the subject, then both of you are *cough* well, yeah.

A Ph.D only means someone did their research when they got the degree. With the current advances, a lot of Ph.D's are more ignorant than they might come off as first; they actually have rudimentary understanding of the modern day applications/uses of the subjects. A structural Engineer who got his degree 50 years ago would be useless today with all the earthquake/shock proofing of high-rise buildings; a theoretical organic chemist who got his Ph.D even so much as 30 years ago would be useless today with all the new mechanisms uncovered. So on, and so forth. Just because someone's name plate on their desk has said acronym only means they were capable of writing a coherent thesis ages ago.

EDIT: The exception would of course be someone who has kept himself up to date with all the new advancements/developments in the field. Then again, (fact) 70% of all graduates do not use their degree in their line of work. Statistically, 30% of Ph.D's are as smart as you would expect them to be.

superjojo
06-27-2010, 01:03 PM
I have to almost completely agree with you too.
But there are a lot of research areas. In mathematics and physics
keeping up to date with all the new advancements/developments in the field doesn't get you anywhere cuz bookkeeping is one and inventing new ideas that whole wide world would use in their research areas for a long time when you are gone you have to be really smart. But at the same time "the genius" can be as much stupid as he could be. For an example
algebraic topology is thought to be the most difficult branch of the mathematics. Just to understand a definition is a lot.
I know a couple of great mathematicians. All of them are ingenius but
only a couple of them could be said to be intelligent.

On some other research areas keeping up to date with all the new advancements/developments in the field can get you one, two or more
Ph.D without working hard.

IdolEyes787
06-27-2010, 01:16 PM
I feel like I need a shower after wading through all this shit.
I just like to remark to the fact that someone (and least I think someone did. My mind starting refusing to co-operate about 6 posts ago.Damn you and your logic mind)seemed to be trying to make the point that the OP should be "trusted" or "respected" for being active elsewhere or some other such foolishness while at the same time he ( or someone else -like I said mind) was attempting to make the point that on the other hand being active here meant very little .
It would nice if we could all get on the same page as to whether being active one place somehow ( besides the obvious)makes you any more/less trustworthy than being active someplace else.
Far as I think my mind is trying to tell me it's not so much the stage but what you actually do there that 's the most important thing.
Kinda like France at the World Cup or something.

As for the OP his request and those supporting it - I have nothing to go on in this case but my gut which tells me that although the OP might very well make a good member of FSC he has never been totally honest in his reasons here and therefore I cannot support support him.
Not to mention he is a disrespectful little elitist but then again he's French.:idunno:

Ippatsuman
06-27-2010, 01:44 PM
@Ippatsuman
I dont get your answare which I ask in my previous post,
another qustion is -- are you active on FTN, like in forum, torrents commnent,
for getting into FSC the staff will checking it. FSC is a good community and staff only invite those person who is active and will contribute to their site.

Yeah of course I'm active on it.
I seed/leech the more I can,I try thanks and comment torrent I snatch...I even thought to ask to become uploader;I thought about a lot of packs,but for the moment my focus is Fsc :)

But I don't post on the forum because thread are useless and full of spam in my opinion.I hope threads will be more interesting when I will become FTN Hero (just need to seed a little more and wait to be a older member).

Everywhere where I'm a member I'm active,this will never change.

What do you mean by OP? me?

IdolEyes787
06-27-2010, 01:51 PM
Who are you talking to?
And no I meant Ron Howard.

BABBY
06-27-2010, 01:54 PM
op means
original poster or original post

IdolEyes787
06-27-2010, 02:06 PM
I thought it was a kid on The Andy Griffith Show.:unsure:

Jekyll
06-27-2010, 02:36 PM
I just like to remark to the fact that someone seemed to be trying to make the point that the OP should be "trusted" or "respected" for being active elsewhere or some other such foolishness

Who's that person ? I've never said such a thing, try to read and use actual arguments but making up such lies will lead you nowhere.

while at the same time he was attempting to make the point that on the other hand being active here meant very little .

Again, same made up shit aiming to bring down the OP. I respect those who are active in this community, like in any other kind of communities. That doesn't make a difference to my eyes, to be honnest.
On the other hand, I can hardly bear users who use a patronizing tone and who are absolutely useless in the request of the OP whatsoever, but who feel like screwing around with him because they truly believe deep down that they caught the bad guy ! Yes he mistook when he admit that this community wasn't one of his beloved ones, but at least honesty was there.

As for the OP his request and those supporting it - I have nothing to go on in this case but my gut which tells me that although the OP might very well make a good member of FSC he has never been totally honest in his reasons here and therefore I cannot support support him.
Not to mention he is a disrespectful little elitist but then again he's French.

Oh well well ! You think like nthpeter that the motives are hidden and that he's just making up a bunch of shit in order to obtain his candy ... You know what, maybe you guys are right, maybe not. None can know this, this is fucking internet, and so much false friendships were created in forums such as FST, TR, and others ... But in each one of them, there are good seeds : I've met the most genuine and trustful person in TR myself, last summer. Postcount means squat to me !

So please, stop using this random argument made up of nowhere, and try using solid accusations. OP said himself that he's looking for the place where both community and file sharing are making just one ! He's asked members of FSC, he knows what to expect from that place, he may be disappointed afterwards, well too bad ... But he knows what to expect as I said. And if he's made the leap, I think this idea was slept on for more than days.

You cannot support him ? Well you made your point, you shall leave now.
But you couldn't just leave, could you ? You had to make those pitiful jokes on french and their reputation. That is so much beautiful, the fucking cherry on the cake ! Come on man, you know squat about France, so stop bringing your so called knowledge based on TV news & other very 1337 channels.

With all due respect, you may seriously question yourself from top to bottom.

Regards,

Jekyll.

Quarterquack
06-27-2010, 02:42 PM
If for anything, with all the personal attacks flying around this thread, I think we have proven a point. Just mentioning FSC molds a family together, in any given forum. :yup:

Disme
06-27-2010, 02:52 PM
I hope threads will be more interesting when I will become FTN Hero (just need to seed a little more and wait to be a older member).

Dont count on it :rolleyes:

OP = Original Poster (in this case "you")

Fishy2
06-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Liked Cablos wolf pack analogy its the way so many (nearly all) of these posts go, still makes for good reading hell who knows may even serve to educate, or is that just hoping for toooooo much :D

Quarterquack
06-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Liked Cablos wolf pack analogy its the way so many (nearly all) of these posts go, still makes for good reading hell who knows may even serve to educate, or is that just hoping for toooooo much :D

You know, I did always find that analogy funny. In one case, people can be dubbed as wolves moving in a pack, and yet in another, they can be called sheep over the exact same behavior. How can the same bunch of people be the predator and the prey? Food for thought (no puns intended).

Cabalo
06-27-2010, 03:42 PM
I might be been harsh with this forum,but personally when I see great old members banned,I'm asking how to put all my faith here.
Could you please name them, so we can discuss how "great" they were? You don't spend much time here, but you should know it takes quite a lot to ban/disable someone here. Like you won't find anywhere else.

p.s.2: he made his request here because he thinks a staff will invite him. I dont think that staff will ever invite someone from places like FST.
:noes: This statement is very far from what happens here. Won't go further in details, but clearly I'm not the only one who has seen this, otherwise the OP wouldn't have been told to come and post at FST. Don't eat all the bullshit some people try to throw at you when talking about FST.
Having a lot of haters, doesn't mean there isn't also a lot of lovers.

But I don't post on the forum because thread are useless and full of spam in my opinion.I hope threads will be more interesting when I will become FTN Hero (just need to seed a little more and wait to be a older member).

What do you mean by OP? me?
So you are assuming that people who achieve higher ranks for spending more money on seedboxes automatically makes them more intelligent? Honestly, how old are you?

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Cabalo, which part is wrong? And why the OP hadnt locked the thread? Because the lot of bumps?

IdolEyes787
06-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Who's that person ? I've never said such a thing, try to read and use actual arguments but making up such lies will lead you nowhere.

while at the same time he was attempting to make the point that on the other hand being active here meant very little .

Again, same made up shit aiming to bring down the OP. I respect those who are active in this community, like in any other kind of communities. That doesn't make a difference to my eyes, to be honnest.
On the other hand, I can hardly bear users who use a patronizing tone and who are absolutely useless in the request of the OP whatsoever, but who feel like screwing around with him because they truly believe deep down that they caught the bad guy ! Yes he mistook when he admit that this community wasn't one of his beloved ones, but at least honesty was there.

Not to mention he is a disrespectful little elitist but then again he's French.

Oh well well ! You think like nthpeter that the motives are hidden and that he's just making up a bunch of shit in order to obtain his candy ... You know what, maybe you guys are right, maybe not. None can know this, this is fucking internet, and so much false friendships were created in forums such as FST, TR, and others ... But in each one of them, there are good seeds : I've met the most genuine and trustful person in TR myself, last summer. Postcount means squat to me !

So please, stop using this random argument made up of nowhere, and try using solid accusations. OP said himself that he's looking for the place where both community and file sharing are making just one ! He's asked members of FSC, he knows what to expect from that place, he may be disappointed afterwards, well too bad ... But he knows what to expect as I said. And if he's made the leap, I think this idea was slept on for more than days.

You cannot support him ? Well you made your point, you shall leave now.
But you couldn't just leave, could you ? You had to make those pitiful jokes on french and their reputation. That is so much beautiful, the fucking cherry on the cake ! Come on man, you know squat about France, so stop bringing your so called knowledge based on TV news & other very 1337 channels.

With all due respect, you may seriously question yourself from top to bottom.

Regards,

Jekyll.

First:lol:
Second seems like I'm not the only one that goes around assuming things and throwing out random aspersions without a leg to stand on.
Third I'm only allowed to post it I support the OP? OK I'll bear that in mind next time so that in the future everything will be infinitely fair and totally balanced here:unsure:.
Fourth I don't appreciate being called a liar when I'm not. I never said that I was sure about anything. On the contrary I went out of my way to say otherwise .
Fifth someone should maybe understand the spirit in which things ,even pitiful French jokes are made before jumping to criticize them.
I never denigrate anyone's race,religion or nationality . It was meant as a mood lightener which maybe if you didn't take all this stupidity so fucking seriously you might have actually seen.
Six yes post count means nothing but refer to

Again, same made up shit aiming to bring down the OP. I respect those who are active in this community, like in any other kind of communities.
aren't you contradicting yourself ?Isn't it sort of hard to be active without some sort of post count .
Seven please stop being such a jerk.Nothing I've said here is a personal attack on the OP or yourself I am just making points as I see fit .I also am not being patronizing .It is all in the tone and sadly writing on the internet doesn't allow accurate expression of emotion.
OK that's as serious as I intend to get here and God willing I will never have to behave like an adult on a wank internet forum ever again.

Cabalo
06-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Cabalo, which part is wrong? And why the OP hadnt locked the thread? Because the lot of bumps?
The wrong part is when you assume their staff wouldn't recruit at FST. Dead wrong.

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 04:49 PM
The wrong part is when you assume their staff wouldn't recruit at FST. Dead wrong.

Oo, this is new to me, thanks for the info.

Ippatsuman
06-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Could you please name them, so we can discuss how "great" they were? You don't spend much time here, but you should know it takes quite a lot to ban/disable someone here. Like you won't find anywhere else.

By great I want mean old members with a lot of posts.
Seriously put you at my place,what do you will think if you discover a place and seen members with +3000 posts banned.

I judged this place too quickly,but I stay on my position when I said I will not active here in the futur,"factory" forums aren't for me.

So you are assuming that people who achieve higher ranks for spending more money on seedboxes automatically makes them more intelligent? Honestly, how old are you?

I mostly thought about interesting threads about axx,release team etc.

And why the OP hadnt locked the thread? Because the lot of bumps?

Because in the lots of shit,some members posts interesting stuff.

If you have nothing to more interesting to said,please let better post found a place here ;)

Cabalo
06-27-2010, 05:03 PM
By great I want mean old members with a lot of posts.
Seriously put you at my place,what do you will think if you discover a place and seen members with +3000 posts banned.

I judged this place too quickly,but I stay on my position when I said I will not active here in the futur,"factory" forums aren't for me.

So you are assuming that people who achieve higher ranks for spending more money on seedboxes automatically makes them more intelligent? Honestly, how old are you? I mostly thought about interesting threads about axx,release team etc.

And why the OP hadnt locked the thread? Because the lot of bumps? Because in the lots of shit,some members posts interesting stuff.

If you have nothing to more interesting to said,please let better post found a place here ;)
I already asked you, which are the members here that you refer to ? Are you going to continue running and hiding from this question?

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Why is it so important? Because he lied about it?

Ippatsuman
06-27-2010, 05:18 PM
You just need to visit the forum to found on this kind of guy:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/aysomc-177790

I even found a guy who requested Fsc,taken the support of all and be banned after:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-reqfsc-320563

I've nothing to add,might be I've added "too much posts" in my example :)

(you really made me think to cine Cabalo,you don't let go idea when you get it :P )

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 05:20 PM
If we multiply his post count with 3, then he has 3000 posts, and still banned :\

deadalive1
06-27-2010, 06:00 PM
My big thing is, he says (OP and others) he has friends who he has talked to about FSC and that they told him what it was like and so forth. What he failed to mention is why after him talking to his "friends" that he didn't ask them for help or maybe more importantly why these "friends" didn't offer to try and get him into the place?

Why didn't these so-called "friends" offer to stick their necks out on the line for him and submit an application?? The answer to this question might be the most telling of all......

Ippatsuman
06-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Simply because they aren't enough active on it deadalive.

ElitUser
06-27-2010, 06:23 PM
@Ippatsuman
Do you ask cinephilia to place a request on FSC Invite applications forum, because you said cinephilia is your friend.

The_Martinator
06-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Oh, my! :lol:

Finally my chance to get back at Etiv for banning meh, muahaha!!

Seriously, Ippatsuaman, I don't know if you are like this because of Etiv or something else, but you're the perfect torrenter for the new decade. I'm an old school one, the asskisser (or so some think). You, on the other hand, are the new improved type, the type that says he won't suck dick and yet by saying that, sucks dick (and the people he does it to come to help him from Etiv to here).

OK, no more bad jokes. You blew it by saying that you don't like this place, that you don't intend to post here while requesting an invite here (that just defies logic). If you were dissapointed by FTN, I'm pretty sure you'll also be by FSC. Especially since you've started mentioning the ultra packs.

I'm pretty sure this req won't end the way you want it to.

Ippatsuman
06-27-2010, 06:52 PM
One post before ElitUser.

And friend is a big word,I would must be said a acquaintance.

Especially since you've started mentioning the ultra packs.

Never mentioned that in my req.

More we have posts here,more I've the feeling some guys don't read my req before posting.

If this continue,I think will close the thread,this made me sad because criticism are the best way to evolve but now it's become only shooting.

HS:

Seriously, Ippatsuaman, I don't know if you are like this because of Etiv or something else, but you're the perfect torrenter for the new decade. I'm an old school one, the asskisser (or so some think). You, on the other hand, are the new improved type, the type that says he won't suck dick and yet by saying that, sucks dick (and the people he does it to come to help him from Etiv to here).

Etiv is for me the best community ftw,young active,full of good torrenters and always ready to help others members.
Furthermore Sysops are always here to listen our problems when we have and are respectful from their members.

End of the HS,I will only answer to interesting post in relation with my req and Fsc.

deadalive1
06-27-2010, 07:02 PM
I think will close the thread

That's probably the best thing you could do and since the only reason you were here was to try and get in to the tracker and not become part of the community here, I expect none of us will see ya again (unless of course the next 1337 request doesn't get filled in those "small" forum communities).

Fishy2
06-27-2010, 07:05 PM

You know, I did always find that analogy funny. In one case, people can be dubbed as wolves moving in a pack, and yet in another, they can be called sheep over the exact same behavior. How can the same bunch of people be the predator and the prey? Food for thought (no puns intended).

Yeh point taken :) Sort of :)

I dont tend to post myself often, but always pop in to read whos saying what about whom etc and I actually think the op made one of the better requests I've seen for a while, still dont think the sheep analogy works so well for the people the op was attempting to appeal to though!

If I were trying to make a point (not sure I was), it was that the same pack and others that help people on here and elsewhere on a regular basis can be unforgiving (or at least test out) any flaws they see!

Nothing wrong with that even if you do find yourself a little jaded by people who take the mick, every site wants to encourage good users after all don’t they? :D

Cabalo
06-27-2010, 07:23 PM
You just need to visit the forum to found on this kind of guy:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/aysomc-177790

I even found a guy who requested Fsc,taken the support of all and be banned after:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-reqfsc-320563

I've nothing to add,might be I've added "too much posts" in my example :)

(you really made me think to cine Cabalo,you don't let go idea when you get it :P )
the first guy had 7 (seven) infractions before he got banned for constant hostility (now that you've tasted hostility, imagine the extents he had to go to get banned). I wasn't even a mod, but I'm glad that imbecile is banned.

The second asswipe thought he was really cool because he sucked dick to become a ftwr fls and could come phish IPs freely. I taught him otherwise. Permanently.

ElitUser
06-27-2010, 07:41 PM
@Ippatsuman
Do you ask cinephilia to place a request on FSC Invite applications forum, because you said cinephilia is your friend.

One post before ElitUser.

And friend is a big word,I would must be said a acquaintance.

I dont understand your answare.

bondgannu
06-27-2010, 07:44 PM
lmao at that.Some people who never ever indulged themselves with FST pops out one day and supports each other and says "People tend to talk and bitch around.Simply ignore them.".No one even knows you here and you take FST for granted and act all high and mighty?You and your fellow gang think FST is not worth your effort and so you never ever took the "effort" to be active in this place and flashed on your dicks in "closer" places.Then you come in and say something,as if you are a regular member of FST.(and a load of bullshit at that too).What did you think?Your "status" at some other place means something here?lol.

Do you know what the problem with you guys is.Just because you type something or because you hang around and pretend to "enjoy the community" for invites/for kissing ass/attention,You people think everyone else is doing things for attention and for the same purposes as well.Its not moron.

Respecting people with invites/staff/freaks is an ethics one must learn./ Respect and be repected!!!
Corrected it for you :).

I have one thing to say, participating in threads to gain attention and blabbering around in eye catching threads to boost your post count don`t makes you an active member:naughty:

I know how to and in what manner to participate and post in threads.
You are no one to dictate that.

With rights given to you (freedom of speech) there are responsibility you should take care of as well. Thanks for editing the last qoute, are you happy now or you have something else to say in that context.:sick:

PS: Abybeats whats wrong with your profile info, Location shows India and flag shown is Bhutan. Where are you from exactly:P

K going too much offtopic, but 105 posts already... I wonder how many were seriously related to FSC invite!!

awaited
06-28-2010, 03:34 AM

Superjojo, It was a sarcastic comment.

A
06-28-2010, 05:15 AM
I have one thing to say, participating in threads to gain attention and blabbering around in eye catching threads to boost your post count don`t makes you an active member
"Participating in threads to gain attention"
"blabbering around in eye catching threads"
"to boost your post count"
This clearly shows how retarded you are./period.
From now on all "active" members should post in "who did you kiss ass last time","last shit song you played",last BS movie you saw" threads and be ACTIVE!If you post in other threads and put your opinions,it is for showoff!
Just as I said before,Because you do stuff for the above reasons you seem to think everyone thinks like you.its not,moran.
Actually what is according to you an "active member"?

I know how to and in what manner to participate and post in threads.
You are no one to dictate that.
And I commented what "manner" you participate and "post" in threads and for what reasons.

With rights given to you (freedom of speech) there are responsibility you should take care of as well. Thanks for editing the last qoute, are you happy now or you have something else to say in that context.
What are you saying?

PS: Abybeats whats wrong with your profile info, Location shows India and flag shown is Bhutan. Where are you from exactly
none of your concern.

Etiv is for me the best community ftw,young active,full of good torrenters and always ready to help others members.
Furthermore Sysops are always here to listen our problems when we have and are respectful from their members.

"Full of good torrenters".Ignorance is bliss and you are certainly blind.lol.There are some people who think straight thou.

The reason I stopped replying was because there needs to be a mutual level of understanding for each other to communicate.That clearly dosent exist.Dozens of questions goes dodged and then lame logic gets bluttered out(lol @ "Good" banned members of FST,"full of asskissers in FTN so I dont participate" etc ...).It gets tiring.

Then there was another guy (I dont remember) who said this request was for staff and stuff.If it was for staff you should have locked this thread and regularly bump it.If it is open to everyone,have the least bit of sense that people will give their opinions as well.This is a forum.

superjojo
06-28-2010, 05:22 AM

Superjojo, It was a sarcastic comment.

I know but mine wasn't.

Disme
06-28-2010, 06:23 AM
Then there was another guy (I dont remember) who said this request was for staff and stuff.If it was for staff you should have locked this thread and regularly bump it.

If it was meant for FSC-staff frequenting here, the OP should have PM'ed them, instead of posting this here in the open.

nthpeter
06-28-2010, 06:39 AM
Does FSC staff track this kind of conversations?

bondgannu
06-28-2010, 07:15 AM
"Participating in threads to gain attention"
"blabbering around in eye catching threads"
"to boost your post count"
This clearly shows how retarded you are./period.
From now on all "active" members should post in "who did you kiss ass last time","last shit song you played",last BS movie you saw" threads and be ACTIVE!If you post in other threads and put your opinions,it is for showoff!
Just as I said before,Because you do stuff for the above reasons you seem to think everyone thinks like you.its not,moran.
Actually what is according to you an "active member"?

Franly speaking,
I have never seen you participating in threads helping out people. Why is that.

And lemme tell you this (bcoz your mind is all biased with the fact that helping people means giving away invites etc), why I never see your post for helping out
peoples with problems like seeding problem, seedbox setting problem and other different bunch of tech problem.
You popup in threads that are controversial and attractive to the mass and then you pull out peoples leg and go on arguing!!!

According to me Active member means are the one who help out people with difficulties, look at Cabalo.
If you have knowledge share that and help new peoples coming up - good people with potentila.
Afterall Sharing is caring and thats the whole purpouse you joined the world of tracker and invite forums/community!!

Do you think that pulling out people`s leg is the only thing you can provide to the community. Shooting them and putting them down all the time/:angry:

And about the Flag and Place, why not of my concern, if you are a good torrenter then you shouldn`t have anything to hide!!:mellow:

A
06-28-2010, 07:30 AM
Franly speaking,
I have never seen you participating in threads helping out people.
Why is that.
Its because I dont hang around in places that you do.

And lemme tell you this (bcoz your mind is all biased with the fact that helping people means giving away invites etc), why I never see your post for helping out peoples with problems like seeding problem, seedbox setting problem and other different bunch of tech problem.
Read above

Do you think that pulling out people`s leg is the only thing you can provide to the community. Shooting them and putting them down all the time/
Again where have you been active other than etiv to see me participate?I would like to know that.Dont comment when you are ignorant please.(A dip into my post count here and in TPS shall show you my "helping side" :sneaky:).And "shooting them down and putting them down all the time",I only state my opinions and people like you feel shooting them down/putting you down,have you ever thought its because they way you act?Do you see me bashing non-retarded/decent/mature/truthful posts/people?Or do you find any of my posts just saying whatever I want like what you are doing now?People like you cant take a "discussion" like it should be,you are all in a big ego seat where everything and anything said against your opinions is considered on a personal level.Everyone has their reasons for being in a community,in my case its because I just want to hang around and have some fun.

(bcoz your mind is all biased with the fact that helping people means giving away invites etc)
Again another of his retarded posts.I dont give invites like candy in the 1st place nor do I seek.So you are talking without knowing anything about me.What does that make you? :unsure:

And about the Flag and Place, why not of my concern, if you are a good torrenter then you shouldn`t have anything to hide!!
lmao.(I'll give you a tip,its all an illusion! lol)

Afterall Sharing is caring and thats the whole purpouse you joined the world of tracker and invite forums/community!!
Did i say that to you?Dont make things yourself idiot.I joined the "World of trackers" to get content.

bondgannu
06-28-2010, 09:07 AM
A dip into my post count here and in TPS shall show you my "helping side"

TPS, awesome. I now understand where that aggression and ego comes from.
Go back to place of peoples who go on Power trip,./

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondgannu
(bcoz your mind is all biased with the fact that helping people means giving away invites etc)

Again another of his retarded posts.I dont give invites like candy in the 1st place nor do I seek.So you are talking without knowing anything about me.What does that make you? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/unsure.gif

Said that bcoz you will take my words of sharing as requesting of Invites!!

No one wants your invites. Keep it with you!!
I dont know why you always pull out invites invites. Get a life dude!!

A
06-28-2010, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondgannu

Again another of his retarded posts.I dont give invites like candy in the 1st place nor do I seek.So you are talking without knowing anything about me.What does that make you? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/unsure.gif

Is it only me who finds this guy and that post utterly and totally retarded?And who brought the subject of invites here?idiot.

nthpeter
06-28-2010, 09:35 AM

Is it only me who finds this guy and that post utterly and totally retarded?And who brought the subject of invites here?idiot.

This thread is a lil offtopic now, but its OK.

Jekyll
06-28-2010, 10:14 AM

You moron, like many posters here, you have nothing real to bring down the OP, and yet you keep posting squat because you feel like you're essential to this debate !

Dude, are you even useful to the main purpose of this request ? Are you part of FSC ? Are you active enough to request an application ? I don't think so, but again ... you dare saying squat !

You know deep down that the OP's motives are hidden and all blabla ? Well you made your point, the support will consider it. You may leave now.

Regards,

Jekyll.

e/ Ah and I totally agree with the definition of an active member that bongannu said.

A
06-28-2010, 10:59 AM
You moron, like many posters here, you have nothing real to bring down the OP, and yet you keep posting squat because you feel like you're essential to this debate !
Brain Dead,If you open a thread to the public then everyone will post in it.If your intention was to show the staff then why did you open for others to comment?

Dude, are you even useful to the main purpose of this request ?
Yes.I have shown the OP to be a clear level hunter.

Are you part of FSC ?
Yes.

Are you active enough to request an application ?
Yes.

I don't think so, but again ... you dare saying squat !
Then again what the f*** do you know?

You know deep down that the OP's motives are hidden and all blabla ? Well you made your point, the support will consider it. You may leave now.
Yes I did moron but you retards keep poking my old posts.So if you want me to keep quite then stop quoting me.

e/ Ah and I totally agree with the definition of an active member that bongannu said.
You guys totally need to understand what the meaning of "Active" is in the word "Active member".

Ippatsuman
06-28-2010, 11:59 AM
AbyBeats since your first post you tell always the same shit.

You're clearly an asshole and have nothing to better except try to fuck my request and found fight with others members,got get a life,drink a little bit with your friends and mostly,catch a girlfriend/boyfriend to have sex because you looks very frustrated from here.

Again,don't force me too close this thread,if your a smart guy you will understand.

Anyway thanks for all guys who support me and critics me with interesting posts,your words touch me.

A
06-28-2010, 12:14 PM
AbyBeats since your first post you tell always the same shit.
It seems everyone else apart from your little gang thinks differently.

You're clearly an asshole and have nothing to better except try to fuck my request and found fight with others members,got get a life,drink a little bit with your friends and mostly,catch a girlfriend/boyfriend to have sex because you looks very frustrated from here.
Yea I gave my opinion about what type of a person you are.And I did leave this thread since I saw you couldnt understand what many of the people here are saying.But your gang kept on quoting me.And by no means am I getting frustrated over here,its you,Jekyll and the other guy who cant take what is said here and keep on trying to get back for more.And you are the ones who need to get a life,who find happiness in collecting trackers and get a sense of satisfaction flashing your e-peen.

Again,don't force me too close this thread,if your a smart guy you will understand.
It seems I am not smart enough by your standards.I dont understand why this is not closed.

Ippatsuman
06-28-2010, 12:24 PM
Yea I gave my opinion about what type of a person you are.And I did leave this thread since I saw you couldnt understand what many of the people here are saying.But your gang kept on quoting me.And by no means am I getting frustrated over here,its you,Jekyll and the other guy who cant take what is said here and keep on trying to get back for more.And you are the one who needs to get a life,you must be tired collecting.

Yeah yeah yeah bullshit,you told since the start I'm a collector,some guys follow your opinion some others (even members here,not forcely Jekyll and Bondgannu) support a little bit my request.

All peoples are on the right to say what they think about me and my thread,it's for why I keep it open.

I dont tend to post myself often, but always pop in to read whos saying what about whom etc and I actually think the op made one of the better requests I've seen for a while, still dont think the sheep analogy works so well for the people the op was attempting to appeal to though!

If I were trying to make a point (not sure I was), it was that the same pack and others that help people on here and elsewhere on a regular basis can be unforgiving (or at least test out) any flaws they see!

Nothing wrong with that even if you do find yourself a little jaded by people who take the mick, every site wants to encourage good users after all don’t they?

Thanks a lots for these words Fishy2 :)

IdolEyes787
06-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Does FSC staff track this kind of conversations?

If you were staff there would you?:blink:

Is it only me who finds this guy and that post utterly and totally retarded?
No.
I really burns my ass that certain factions think that first this forum revolves around bt invites or that if ,God forbid,you differ in opinion from their artificial little pandering bullshit then you somehow aren't a "decent" member or for that matter person.

I say to bondgannu and other such twats if you prefer to have someone always agree with everything you say while lying to your face then consider going someplace else.

As Abybeats has said contrary to your apparent beliefs this was created as and remains very much a forum. No one necessarily has to 'tow the line" or give any justification to anything they say.At these "closed little societies" that you seem so enamoured of things no doubt are very much different , in much the same way that they are a certain closed little trackers being largely filled with level seekers and brain-dead sycophants.
Oh there I said something politically incorrect I must be a witless,uncaring ,evil person .

nthpeter
06-28-2010, 12:46 PM
I dont know Idol, but i have to think about my future posts if the answer to my question is yes.

ca_aok
06-28-2010, 01:20 PM
I dont know Idol, but i have to think about my future posts if the answer to my question is yes.
You should probably think harder about the fact that they aren't going to invite a trader that's just going to trade it away :lol:

Quarterquack
06-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Another thread turned into a complete shitfest of flames, arguments, and level hunter accusations. :fst:

anon
06-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Another thread turned into a complete shitfest of flames, arguments, and level hunter accusations. :fst:

nthpeter's privileges ended up disabled in the crossfire. That kind of surprised me. :blink:

ca_aok
06-28-2010, 07:53 PM
He practically admitted to invite selling, someone probably went to dig up some dirt. Can't say that I care really.

Either that or he asked his account to be DP'd so he could make a new one and suck up to get invited to FSC?

Disme
06-29-2010, 05:31 AM

Haven't you been here for long enough to know the drill :happy:

A
06-29-2010, 07:34 AM

Haven't you been here for long enough to know the drill :happy:
hahaha n1

Quarterquack
06-29-2010, 01:07 PM
I have, which is why I put the fst smiley. I wasn't being sarcastic. I love this place for what it is. :happy:

Ippatsuman
06-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Damn what don't you understand when I beg you to stop spam here.

You really worried me guys,really. :/

IdolEyes787
06-29-2010, 03:20 PM
He practically admitted to invite selling, someone probably went to dig up some dirt. Can't say that I care really.

Either that or he asked his account to be DP'd so he could make a new one and suck up to get invited to FSC?

Is there a way to get deleted and get all my posts pruned here?:dabs:

He claimed that the original "I'm a invite seller" comment was said sarcastically ( which it could have been taken as) and was given every opportunity by the staff to simply explain himself in the Report Section and be re-enabled . It probably would have been as easy as saying something like "I was joking" .
Clearly by this type of response nthpeter is looking to cover his tracks either to better deceive people elsewhere or he's simply going to create another identify and start all over here again ( for at least the third time)

PS staff please disable 4pirates .It really is a thinly disguised joke that he is an invite seller.Like I said FST isn't a criminal court and I think commonsense and not irrefutable evidence should sometimes be enough to dictate policy.

BABBY
06-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Damn what don't you understand when I beg you to stop spam here.

You really worried me guys,really. :/

to have a request of this magnitude over here is not easy, try to ignore people or it would be hard for u to handle all this.

And i think this will not get u fsc by this way, if this community means nothing to u and if u only want fsc, then better leave this community and be active on irc of some good site and make friends, then u will easily get fsc in one or two months, otherwise make friends over here.

u are new so wanted to help u

regards

invest your time and efforts at right place for Fsc, If it is your final goal. this request wont help u 99.99%, other 0.01 % is your luck

n00bz0r
06-29-2010, 04:47 PM
And where post in FTN?

This thread and your fury in me are proof.

If I made a request like that for TL,IPT I would be invited without problems.

For more "elite""hard to get" trackers you need to be motivated and honest.

That's what I did and I will continue to do.

It's a reality,I will never be active here.I will continue to read but not continue to post.
After Fsc I will not need anymore tracker,it's something I'm sure.My torrenting culture is enough good to help and discuss about my experiences,but this tracker is really something I wish to see and be a part of.
Then I based all my motivation on it if :)

It was,it's better to see trackers more accessible.
Unfortunately an FTN open for all it's a long away dream for all guys who haven't it yet.

read 6 pages, didn't bother going through the rest of 'em.
@OP: you despise the 2 faced members of invite forums, right?
You don't like this place, yet ya posted your request here coz someone told ya that FSC staffers visit FST. Now, what does that tell us about you? :ermm:

And where post in FTN?

Sorry to burst yer bubble, but bulk of peeps you would meet on FSC (if someone in right frame of mind takes this app seriously) are the same peeps, who according to ya, spam on FTN and suck each other off on IRC.

Suggest ya re-evaluate your motives and expectations, and dumb em down to realistic levels.

//Peace

IdolEyes787
06-29-2010, 05:00 PM
Please disregard everything the above poster just wrote because if you either
A. determine your activity based primarily on creating pseudo-friendships to weasel your way into "getting" things( apparently a lot of that on irc )
or B. somehow see trackers as "goals" then it's better for everyone involve if you fuck off right now.

@BABBY I see why you don't post most places .The more you talk the more your bs becomes apparent and less I like you.:ermm:
Btw it's not "a request on magnitude" therein lies a lot of both the OP and your problem.

And yes Ippatsuman ignore everyone because that obviously is what any person with a modicum of backbone and a sliver of intelligence would do.
If fact I read some place that that is the primary reason Obama is now President ,that he exceptionally good at ignoring reality and not listening to anything anyone else has to say.:dabs:

ca_aok
06-29-2010, 05:20 PM
Is there a way to get deleted and get all my posts pruned here?:dabs:

He claimed that the original "I'm a invite seller" comment was said sarcastically ( which it could have been taken as) and was given every opportunity by the staff to simply explain himself in the Report Section and be re-enabled . It probably would have been as easy as saying something like "I was joking" .
Clearly by this type of response nthpeter is looking to cover his tracks either to better deceive people elsewhere or he's simply going to create another identify and start all over here again ( for at least the third time)

PS staff please disable 4pirates .It really is a thinly disguised joke that he is an invite seller.Like I said FST isn't a criminal court and I think commonsense and not irrefutable evidence should sometimes be enough to dictate policy.
I must say I'm enjoying seeing at least the stinkiest turds get flushed down the toilet. :fst:

bigdaddydude
06-30-2010, 01:08 AM
After reading through this thread, I'm disappointed to see all of this drama just for an invite to a tracker.

BABBY
06-30-2010, 02:58 PM
A. determine your activity based primarily on creating pseudo-friendships to weasel your way into "getting" things( apparently a lot of that on irc )
or B. somehow see trackers as "goals" then it's better for everyone involve if you fuck off right now.

@BABBY I see why you don't post most places .The more you talk the more your bs becomes apparent and less I like you.:ermm:
Btw it's not "a request on magnitude" therein lies a lot of both the OP and your problem.

Its just your way of thinking, frankness comes at some cost. I may also have some same reviews for u, but thats only my way of thinking.

IdolEyes787
06-30-2010, 03:12 PM
After reading through this thread, I'm disappointed to see all of this drama just for an invite to a tracker.

The drama has nothing to do about an invite to the tracker.:mellow:
Kinda like in the way when someone is nice to you on certain sites it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with just being friendly.

@BABBY feel free to post anything you want either in "my " thread or anywhere else. I don't control you and I think that's the only good reason for a place like this anyway,that people are allowed to voice their opinions whether any or everyone agrees with them or not .

Magnum
06-30-2010, 03:47 PM
And this is just the beginning....:naughty:

Ippatsuman
06-30-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm bored about your spam.

I decide,with regrets,to close this thread.

Some guys here brought interesting informations, others gave their opinion about me, but now it's a mess.
Although I'm not part of your community I have some respect for the members here.

But I've the feeling you have no respect about guys who aren't like you, active here.

I've never expected to be considered as a regular user here, because I don't know you and you don't know me, it's totally normal.
But one thing that is sure : I made this request with honesty, and it's something that we hardly see on forums nowadays.

Anyway, thanks to users who took the time to read it and post interesting comments, not only to shoot me or just to be harsh, but who also involved themselves.

With those words, I now close the thread.