PDA

View Full Version : TT and Bit-HDTV

backie
06-26-2010, 07:10 PM
Well I am dumping all my torrent accounts and here are two that don't have any rules about giving away accounts. Both are pretty well buffered imo (didn't use them that much anyways).

Just ask.

X-Files
06-26-2010, 07:11 PM
can i have TT :D

backie
06-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Flipped a coin, HDBits won, so pming login details.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 07:19 PM
Well I am dumping all my torrent accounts and here are two that don't have any rules about giving away accounts. Both are pretty well buffered imo (didn't use them that much anyways).

Just ask.

I hope you aren't serious, whether you agree or disagree with trading you should really draw the line at idiots.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Also if you are going to give away the accounts to random traders /trolls then give me the Bit-HDTV so that I can disable it.

backie
06-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Seriously. Simple fact is I could spend ages making sure people are totally legit people who have a need for the tracker, which would result in people lying there ass off and me wasting my time. We have all seen plenty of traders/cheaters/etc act all nicey nicey like they follow the rules like cult members, so it seems like a really pointless exercise.

Since both accounts are buffered then no need to cheat really. If they want to trade it later on, then meh what do I care, I am not using it anymore. If they don't use it and it gets deactivated then they are just dicks.

I would give you bit-hdtv but seems pointess as you've stated you're just gonna be a dick and get it disabled for no real reason.

X-Files
06-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Also if you are going to give away the accounts to random traders /trolls then give me the Bit-HDTV so that I can disable it.

... :ermm:

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 07:29 PM
Seriously. Simple fact is I could spend ages making sure people are totally legit people who have a need for the tracker, which would result in people lying there ass off and me wasting my time. We have all seen plenty of traders/cheaters/etc act all nicey nicey like they follow the rules like cult members, so it seems like a really pointless exercise.

Since both accounts are buffered then no need to cheat really. If they want to trade it later on, then meh what do I care, I am not using it anymore. If they don't use it and it gets deactivated then they are just dicks.

I would give you bit-hdtv but seems pointess as you've stated you're just gonna be a dick and get it disabled for no real reason.

Point taken but I still don't see the need to go out of your way to give them away to someone like HDbits who has pretty much proven himself to be the lowest of the low.

sake
06-26-2010, 07:30 PM
You should better leave them die. My suggestion :)

backie
06-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Why is letting them die better than giving them to someone who will use them? Waste of perfectly good buffer.

Quarterquack
06-26-2010, 07:33 PM
Why would someone want to run around any tracker with the name Backie? :P (just pulling yer leg)

X-Files
06-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Point taken but I still don't see the need to go out of your way to give them away to someone like HDbits who has pretty much proven himself to be the lowest of the low.

and you are the highest of the high :shifty:

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 07:39 PM
I didn't pretend to be something that I'm not. Therein lies the most important difference and my main problem with you.

Mr.sharer
06-26-2010, 07:40 PM
fuckin hacked to the max .. my god

sake
06-26-2010, 07:43 PM
sup sake , long time no see

Hello ;) :)

Why is letting them die better than giving them to someone who will use them? Waste of perfectly good buffer.

Because you don`t have any requirements for example hah :) it`s too easy for the applicants. Make it a little bit harder in order to find out who is the best one of them. I gave away one account recently to a very good friend of the BT world and i am sure that i made the right choice. I propose you to make just the same :)

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 07:44 PM
You couldn't even be bothered to read what blackie already wrote so also fuck off.

sake
06-26-2010, 07:46 PM
You couldn't even be bothered to read what blackie already wrote so also fuck off.

Is this for me?

anon
06-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Is this for me?

I think it's rather for Mr.sharer a.k.a. J-Dye.

davide89
06-26-2010, 07:49 PM
better to leave that account die for inactivity than giving it to one trader...

sake
06-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Is this for me?

I think it's rather for Mr.sharer a.k.a. J-Dye.

I hope so ... :wacko:

sake
06-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Not too many people listen to electronic music. Just "test" these people, OP, and everything will be OK, i guess. But giving away this TT account is a real stupidity. Please, don`t do this to my best tracker, please.

notyviv
06-27-2010, 12:10 AM

I agree with you. This guy HDbits kept asking me to rep him before he gave me any upload on Bitgamer and when i asked him to follow the rules n told him to ask for rep after giving away something then i got this message

find one person who rep me but i dont send him invite r whatever i promise him.

if u success, i give u 500GB on Bitgamer.

if cant find, go to hell & STFO

BerGoO
06-27-2010, 12:25 AM
can i've tt acc plz

any proof you need i'm on bro
i'm looking for it for along time
i'm new here but any thing you need so as to belive me just ask

thx bro:)

pone44
06-27-2010, 12:51 AM
Name some of your favorite music artists and maybe give a reason why you would like to be a member there, besides that you have been looking for it.
Does TT allow account giveaways? Curious.

can i've tt acc plz

any proof you need i'm on bro
i'm looking for it for along time
i'm new here but any thing you need so as to belive me just ask

thx bro:)

BerGoO
06-27-2010, 01:23 AM
yeah ,artist Katie Marne ,Jennifer Rene,Shakira all women :P

i want it so as to download packs of singers and also benefit from tracker's member as ahigh level tracker have aprofissional members in torrent world

Does TT allow account giveaways?

of course not but bro backie decide to give it away

and i need it :)

db_la_23
06-27-2010, 01:38 AM
can i have bit-hdtv? i will use it wisely

IdolEyes787
06-27-2010, 02:49 AM
i want it so as to download packs of singers and also benefit from tracker's member as ahigh level tracker have aprofissional members in torrent world

Does TT allow account giveaways?of course not but bro backie decide to give it away

and i need it :)

Exactly how are you going to benefit from the "high level professional members" if you don't bother to listen when they tell you things like don't trade accounts?

And you don't need anything fuckwad.:)

Chief_Garbonzo
06-27-2010, 06:23 AM

Just ask.

Awww man. This is disgraceful. :angry:

You are not allowed to give away a TT account. You went a looked for fine print like a lawyer would and automatically think it's ok since you didn't find anything. Next time you decide to do something like this, please, don't do it here. Also, I can guarantee you there are a couple of TT veteran eyes peering this. :dry:

backie
06-27-2010, 11:41 AM

Just ask.

Awww man. This is disgraceful. :angry:

You are not allowed to give away a TT account. You went a looked for fine print like a lawyer would and automatically think it's ok since you didn't find anything. Next time you decide to do something like this, please, don't do it here. Also, I can guarantee you there are a couple of TT veteran eyes peering this. :dry:

Well considering I've seen their sysops/admins saying they don't care about trading. Since there isn't anything in the rules were they state what they allow and don't allow. There was nothing to state it isn't allowed.

Also the giveaway is within this site's rules so if I want to do it again I shall. What do I care if some TT veterans are staring. I gave it away, so it isn't gonna affect me!

db_la_23 sent the details

Jekyll
06-27-2010, 11:45 AM

We do agree on that point.

sake
06-27-2010, 12:38 PM
The choice is yours ...

Chief_Garbonzo
06-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Well considering I've seen their sysops/admins saying they don't care about trading. Since there isn't anything in the rules were they state what they allow and don't allow. There was nothing to state it isn't allowed.

Also the giveaway is within this site's rules so if I want to do it again I shall. What do I care if some TT veterans are staring. I gave it away, so it isn't gonna affect me!

How old are you? You know how dumb you sound? :naughty: You must live by your own rules, and not the rules that are laid down upon us. "I gave it away, so it isn't gonna affect me!" You know how selfish that sounds? The 2 type of people we don't need around here are A) Idiots that can't read or understand basic principals, and B) Selfish people. You fit BOTH those.

Also, please point me to the spot on TT where we, ahem, I mean they say its OK to give acc's away. :mellow:

backie
06-27-2010, 05:56 PM

How old are you? You know how dumb you sound? :naughty: You must live by your own rules, and not the rules that are laid down upon us. "I gave it away, so it isn't gonna affect me!" You know how selfish that sounds? The 2 type of people we don't need around here are A) Idiots that can't read or understand basic principals, and B) Selfish people. You fit BOTH those.

Also, please point me to the spot on TT where we, ahem, I mean they say its OK to give acc's away. :mellow:

What does my age have to do with anything? This your way of chatting guys up? I am not a knob goblin! I am 25 anyways.

Yea I sound dumb, stating facts. Forgive me I inspire to sounding smart like yourself and stating wild unsubstained statements. Here I go. You're totally awesome! How's that?!

Well the rules laid down upon us by the torrent gods (LOL) are stated on the rules page. Which if you will note I pointed out don't forbid giving away accounts.

You must have a weird sense of selfish. Me giving away a rare/hard to get torrent account isn't selfish. Letting the account die instead of giving it away aka "It's mines and if I can't have it noone can!" is selfish.

They don't say anywhere that it's ok to browse their site in Internet Explorer while running MacOS 9.1, so we gonna run around saying that isn't allowed?

awaited
06-28-2010, 03:15 AM
nvm.

killercam101
06-28-2010, 03:24 AM
If possible, GLOBAL BAN Backie. I'm just pissed he never came to me with his accounts first :'(. Backie all I ask is if you start encoding in 1080/720 (p) please contact me first..we all know what happened last time!

Mokhtar
06-28-2010, 03:28 AM
i dont know if you are joking or not, but i could use a TT account because since elektronik closed, all i have is tranceroute. i have no ideal style of EDM but i keep listen to what catches my attention. i usually go for artists that have many snatches. :)

sorry if i am bother you.

Disme
06-28-2010, 06:18 AM
I'm not really surprised by your 'gesture', and I don't have to say what I think about it because we both know that, but I do wonder why you would offer it here instead of in another place where I was under the impression you had some 'friends' ...

Chief_Garbonzo
06-28-2010, 06:19 AM
This your way of chatting guys up? I am not a knob goblin!
No, this is not my 'way of chatting guys up'. Some of us get tired of the ignorance and speak up, that's all.

Yea I sound dumb, stating facts.
Exactly, so don't be surprised if people question you or have an objection.

Well the rules laid down upon us by the torrent gods (LOL) are stated on the rules page. Which if you will note I pointed out don't forbid giving away accounts.

You must have a weird sense of selfish. Me giving away a rare/hard to get torrent account isn't selfish. Letting the account die instead of giving it away aka "It's mines and if I can't have it noone can!" is selfish.

They don't say anywhere that it's ok to browse their site in Internet Explorer while running MacOS 9.1, so we gonna run around saying that isn't allowed?
You don't get it. You have no tasteful bittorrent etiquette at all. Now, as I see how dull you are - it could very well be a blessing in disguise for TT to exchange you for someone who could quite possibly have more respect than yourself. As ease soldier. Shoo! Shoo!! :ghey: