PDA

View Full Version : leave a message

rsomer
06-27-2010, 03:44 AM
:):)please help. Don't laugh, but, I need some help with private messaging. Like how to do it. Thanks

HeavyMetalParkingLot
06-27-2010, 04:10 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-to-the-board-9/t-requirements-to-access-bt-invites-section-or-send-pms-166005

Mathea
06-27-2010, 03:20 PM
^ what he said

nthpeter
06-27-2010, 04:22 PM
waht you want??

Easy there, he only wants to know how the private messaging work. No need for agression ;)

chalice
06-27-2010, 08:30 PM
waht you want??

Easy there, he only wants to know how the private messaging work. No need for agression ;)

Well said, you fucking twat.

nthpeter
06-28-2010, 06:41 AM

Well said, you fucking twat.

Lol?

Something Else
06-28-2010, 08:10 AM
Go away. :CharlieBrooker:

nthpeter
06-28-2010, 09:37 AM
Go away. :CharlieBrooker:

Beg your pardon.

megabyteme
06-28-2010, 10:14 AM
:):)please help. Don't laugh, but, I need some help with private messaging. Like how to do it. Thanks

There are many ways to leave a private message.

The easiest, is to write a note on a piece of paper, place the note in an envelope with their name on it and also saying, "PRIVATE for [named person] only"

Next, you could call their home phone number, and If they are not answering, leave a voice mail saying, "This is [your name], and I am trying to reach [person's name]. This should inform anyone else that the message you leave is only for one intended recipient.

Third, if it is of a very serious nature, and you want to make sure the other person has received the "message", send a couple of your strongest, ill-tempered associates by the person's residence and have them smash household goods, family keepsakes, personal items of value, and maybe smack around on of their friends/roommates who may be there. Leave your message with them and tell them that it is "important" that they quit ignoring your messages.

If the person is still not "getting the message", it is now very personal. Not only should this "message" be delivered in person, several of your strongest friends should be present to help the recipient "understand". Chances are, you will have their undivided attention.

However, some people are very dim-witted. They need a little extra reminder to stay "fresh" in their minds. There are several parts on the human body that are easily injured, painful, and slow-healing (knees, ears, ribs, feet). Firmly embedding your message any one of these parts will keep them focused.

Hope this helps. There are some technical thingies (computers), but people tend to ignore messages sent electronically, so I would stick with these low-tech personal messaging systems.

nthpeter
06-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Oh - My - God. This guy is serious.

fridge2far
06-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Oh - My - God. This guy is serious.

lol