PDA

View Full Version : Question About Vcds

oggy
11-01-2003, 10:07 PM
I've always wondered this. Who is it who actually goes out to the cinema and records the films?

TMD use their tags on low quality movies, but Centropy use their tags for the exact same movie, just with higher quality.

Who actually goes out to the cinema and records it from the screen with a video camera?

TheFilePirater
11-01-2003, 10:22 PM
well, id say certain groups of people that think fawk the MPAA in america, but most films sometimes come from other contries than the US...i used to think TMD was a person then i figured out wat it stands for...hehe....TMD, (The Movie Depot) is prolly some1 wit a cheap digital camara settings up close to the projection both...

now people like centropy are usally in the projection both (work for theaters)

Gre1
11-01-2003, 10:52 PM
Someone in one of those groups could do it, but taking cams to movies is older than us. That has been going before kazaa and p2p sharing existed.

muchspl2
11-01-2003, 11:05 PM
one of the things that was passed with the patriot act is one that makes it a felony to have a camcorder inside a movie theater

Stonecoldfreak1
11-02-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by TheFilePirater@1 November 2003 - 22:22
TMD, (The Movie Depot) is prolly some1 wit a cheap digital camara settings up close to the projection both...

now people like centropy are usally in the projection both (work for theaters)
TMD are a group that re-encodes other releases <_<