PDA

View Full Version : Prob Instaling Call Of Duty

o_ICEMAN_o
11-02-2003, 01:34 AM
when i try 2 instal it evrything goos ok till it ask me for cd2 so i insert cd2 and click ok but nothing happens it keeps asking me for cd2 :blink: has any1 else had this prob when instaling this game :unsure:?

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
11-02-2003, 03:06 AM
it is a store bought, or d/led version?

o_ICEMAN_o
11-02-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by [P
[RO][CE][SS][OR],2 November 2003 - 04:06] it is a store bought, or d/led version?
w0t you think :P dl version got it from suprnova after 2 days :blink: :( and now i cant not even instal it :(

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
11-02-2003, 03:10 AM
it could be a bad rip.

o_ICEMAN_o
11-02-2003, 03:12 AM
its not every thing is working beside the instal thingy other ppl have also downloaded it from suprnova and they dont have any probs whit it

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
11-02-2003, 03:16 AM
hmm...do you think it could be a burn problem?

edit: or do you just open the images?

KoKaNe_II
11-02-2003, 03:24 AM
;) Hey i had the same problem with aom. so i just reburned disk 2 to and it worked.

o_ICEMAN_o
11-02-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]@2 November 2003 - 04:16
hmm...do you think it could be a burn problem?

dunno i opend the bin whit iso buster then extracted all files then i burend it whit nero thats corect right?

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
11-02-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by o_ICEMAN_o+2 November 2003 - 03:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (o_ICEMAN_o &#064; 2 November 2003 - 03:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-[P
[RO][CE][SS][OR],2 November 2003 - 04:16] hmm...do you think it could be a burn problem?

dunno i opend the bin whit iso buster then extracted all files then i burend it whit nero thats corect right? [/b][/quote]
hmm...that&#39;s not really a good way to do it, but it works sometimes. What i do with .bins, is i mount the .cue file with deamon tools, and then i copy cd with an altered CloneCD with a ClonyyXXL or something like that, and it copys them perfectly&#33; with very little error.

edit: i should say, with less error then the regular clonecd

o_ICEMAN_o
11-02-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by [P+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([P)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>[RO][CE][SS][OR],2 November 2003 - 04:27]
Originally posted by o_ICEMAN_o@2 November 2003 - 03:24
<!--QuoteBegin-[P
[RO][CE][SS][OR],2 November 2003 - 04:16] hmm...do you think it could be a burn problem?

dunno i opend the bin whit iso buster then extracted all files then i burend it whit nero thats corect right?
hmm...that&#39;s not really a good way to do it, but it works sometimes. What i do with .bins, is i mount the .cue file with deamon tools, and then i copy cd with an altered CloneCD with a ClonyyXXL or something like that, and it copys them perfectly&#33; with very little error.

edit: i should say, with less error then the regular clonecd [/b][/quote]
can you explain that step by step plz? i have never heard or done someting like that

Edit i burnd them in Rewritable cds could that be the prob?

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
11-02-2003, 04:03 AM
it shouldn&#39;t be a prob. they&#39;re pretty much the same. But the step by step. You basicly d/l Deamon Tools. Search for it on google, or whatever search engine you want. Then you search for Clone CD + ClonnyXXL off of k-lite. Make sure you virus scan it. You can never trust files anymore...and if it checks out clean, instal em both. And mount the .cue, with Deamon Tools, and you make a copy of the image with clonecd. when it askes you what kind of copy is it, put clonnyXXL. and then your done.

o_ICEMAN_o
11-02-2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]@2 November 2003 - 05:03
it shouldn&#39;t be a prob. they&#39;re pretty much the same. But the step by step. You basicly d/l Deamon Tools. Search for it on google, or whatever search engine you want. Then you search for Clone CD + ClonnyXXL off of k-lite. Make sure you virus scan it. You can never trust files anymore...and if it checks out clean, instal em both. And mount the .cue, with Deamon Tools, and you make a copy of the image with clonecd. when it askes you what kind of copy is it, put clonnyXXL. and then your done.
thx for the help m8 its working yaaayyyyyyyy :P this game roxxxxx