PDA

View Full Version : FSC - no aktiv bc change IP

orka
07-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Dear menbers here,

sad thing happened to me lately. My provider change IP for me, I needed a beter upload speed. He did not inform me about this. I was seeding torrent and visiting the tracker, actually I did some nice posts by reviewing movies that i have seen. and bamm, I got inactive.

For some reason is my ip also banner at IRC so cant go to support chan.
(bband-dyn***.95-103-***.***.sk)
Could somebody connect me to admin, where I could enplane my situation. Maybe via email. Thank you.

cheers,
truly orka

anon
07-01-2010, 07:43 PM
From the IRC channels sticky:

FSC Staff - kallieb, nemrod, magnoman
3. If you have the ability to post pm's here you can pm me or one of the other FSC community reps here. Alot of our staff visits here often.

4. As last resort if none of the above helps you you can send an email to [email protected].

anon
07-01-2010, 07:49 PM
what the fuck .. 6236 post ?

no life cunt ?

Oh, the irony.

orka
07-01-2010, 07:56 PM
@anon-sbi
ok, thank I have wrote to kallieb, I had spoken to him about donation in the past.

orka
07-01-2010, 08:10 PM
done
Thank you!
lock plz

Raoul
07-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Dear menbers here,

sad thing happened to me lately. My provider change IP for me, I needed a beter upload speed. He did not inform me about this. I was seeding torrent and visiting the tracker, actually I did some nice posts by reviewing movies that i have seen. and bamm, I got inactive.

Maybe it was 'cause they didn't liked your reviews, or the movies you reviewed :whistling

I mean why always looking for the bad version, thinking a tracker could ban members for multiple IP while they could ban for something worse like reviewing a bad movie :naughty:

1000possibleclaws
07-01-2010, 11:58 PM
what the fuck .. 6236 post ?

no life cunt ?

Oh, the irony.

No kidding :pinch:

done
Thank you!
lock plz

True.