PDA

View Full Version : DVD trackers?

aen
07-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Hello everybody. I'm wondering is there any places with untouched non-scene DVDs around? I'm kinda intresting in original sources from now. It would be nice to get a good advice. From what I heard sparvar = scene based tracker, so basicaly it's definetly not what I'm looking for. I'm using SDBits to get DVDs nowadays and sometimes KG.

So I dk, probably TDC or something?..:artist:

solved: bithq, tdc, cinematik

Cabalo
07-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Add dvdquorum to the list, it's the best one out there. Sparvar seems to be good too, though I can't give an opinion as I've never been a member there.

carpediemm
07-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Sparvar only has DVD5. It's a good track for that matter.

anon
07-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Add dvdquorum to the list

They're called PlanetQ now, I think.

Cabalo
07-03-2010, 04:43 PM

You're right, I was trying to recall what their new name was. Thanks.

carpediemm
07-03-2010, 07:23 PM

Thank you. Googling Dvdquorum resulted in some sort of gamingsite:huh: PlanetQ appears to be be closed unfortunately.

aen
07-04-2010, 04:36 AM
thanks guys =)
dvd forum or planetQ looks too much for me. I already need spend life to download everything.

babab007
07-04-2010, 10:47 AM
use IPT :)

PerMaFrOsT
07-05-2010, 06:32 AM
Could someone tell me a tracker with Untouched PAL DVD9 with better pre-times than PlanetQ? I´m member of TDC, BHQ & PQ but i feel that i need another tracker :unsure:

Anyone knows why in BHQ & TDC i only can see DVD5 or DVD9 with English? Why uploaders remove other languages? :angry:

anon
07-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Could someone tell me a tracker with Untouched PAL DVD9 with better pre-times than PlanetQ?

And why would pretimes be so important? :unsure:

Cabalo
07-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Could someone tell me a tracker with Untouched PAL DVD9 with better pre-times than PlanetQ? I´m member of TDC, BHQ & PQ but i feel that i need another tracker :unsure:

Anyone knows why in BHQ & TDC i only can see DVD5 or DVD9 with English? Why uploaders remove other languages? :angry:
TTi is still going strong. :yup:

PerMaFrOsT
07-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Could someone tell me a tracker with Untouched PAL DVD9 with better pre-times than PlanetQ?

Pre-Times are important because i´m running my own tracker and i usually do my own HD encodes (Or when i have a lot of them in queue use WiKi, EureKa, EbP, CtrlHD) with Dual audio tracks (Spanish (Castillian) & English) That is the main reason to join a DvD Tracker with good pre-times and Untouched DVD9 R2 :P

Thanks i will ask for a TTi invite to some friends and if i didn´t get access i will open a Req in the proper section ;)

Cabalo
07-05-2010, 01:02 PM

Pre-Times are important because i´m running my own tracker and i usually do my own HD encodes (Or when i have a lot of them in queue use WiKi, EureKa, EbP, CtrlHD) with Dual audio tracks (Spanish (Castillian) & English) That is the main reason to join a DvD Tracker with good pre-times and Untouched DVD9 R2 :P

Thanks i will ask for a TTi invite to some friends and if i didn´t get access i will open a Req in the proper section ;)
I have invites, if you are interested drop me a PM with a mail.

PerMaFrOsT
07-05-2010, 01:17 PM

I have invites, if you are interested drop me a PM with a mail.
Sure, PM sent :fst:

ninja666
07-05-2010, 06:02 PM
About TTi - the invites. They are closed as you all know by know and will not open until Aug. 1.
Meanwhile bad seeders/cheaters/other accounts gets deleted all the time, avg. ~26/day. This will result in several available
spots for your friends and family to join TTi next month. Keep in mind that you are responsible for your invites, if they fail,
you will have a taste the sour candy as well.

PerMaFrOsT
07-05-2010, 06:09 PM
About TTi - the invites. They are closed as you all know by know and will not open until Aug. 1.
Meanwhile bad seeders/cheaters/other accounts gets deleted all the time, avg. ~26/day. This will result in several available
spots for your friends and family to join TTi next month. Keep in mind that you are responsible for your invites, if they fail,
you will have a taste the sour candy as well.

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww307/kironius/Gifs/2cx8d1ijpg.gif

ridgeberry
07-05-2010, 09:16 PM
How about NTSC movies? I use DVDClub and it seems reasonable. But any other good sources for DVD9?

Nikx
07-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Who knows trackers with music dvd's?

PerMaFrOsT
07-05-2010, 11:31 PM
How about NTSC movies? I use DVDClub and it seems reasonable. But any other good sources for DVD9?
BitHQ.org ;)

Raoul
07-05-2010, 11:56 PM

:O
Sorry but that seems like a non-sense to me.
How could you do your own HD encodes with untouched DVD9?

As far as i know, with DVD9 you make DVDRip, Xvid or x264 but dvdrips!
Uh, for HD you need a blu-ray lol, then you have a 576/720/1080p rip (or at least a 720p/1080p rip as source, to make a shitty reencoded brrip)

PerMaFrOsT
07-05-2010, 11:58 PM

:O
Sorry but that seems like a non-sense to me.
How could you do your own HD encodes with untouched DVD9?

As far as i know, with DVD9 you make DVDRip, Xvid or x264 but dvdrips!
Uh, for HD you need a blu-ray lol, then you have a 576/720/1080p rip (or at least a 720p/1080p rip as source, to make a shitty reencoded brrip)
I need DVDs because I use Dolby Digital tracks for the .mkvs (HD720p & 1080p) encodes. I don´t use the 576p video for nothing :whistling

Raoul
07-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Ok, that makes much more sense now

ridgeberry
07-06-2010, 02:24 AM
BitHQ.org ;)

I guess I have to wait out my teething period before I can post a request in the invite section.