PDA

View Full Version : what happend for sct / scl ?

ahmzezo
07-03-2010, 11:18 AM
what happend for sct / scl ?

what replace them right now ?

i was member of both of them

snagit
07-03-2010, 11:22 AM
ScT = probably SCC
ScL = SeX

:)

ahmzezo
07-03-2010, 11:34 AM
i had account in scl , its possible to contact stuff by my invite message in scl to be member in sex ?

Cabalo
07-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Both sites closed, ScT without a good explanation, ScL because no one cared.
SCC is the natural replacement for ScT, and any other tracker to replace ScL.

ahmzezo
07-03-2010, 12:58 PM
thank u for reply

Raban
07-03-2010, 01:52 PM
ScT closed very abruptly and they claimed at the time that there was legal trouble behind the scenes and everyone would understand in a few months when it was in the news.

That time came and went and nothing was ever announced "in the news" and Feeling has since claimed that he never said anything like that (although he did). Nor will he give any explanation now for why the site shutdown... claiming that "the people who need to know, know".

I would say the reason the site shutdown was a cash-money grab... they had stockpiled lots of euros and decided to take the money and run... no one will ever provide a significant enough explanation to refute that cause its true...

anon
07-03-2010, 04:15 PM

If you feel like reading:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-sct-closing-down-380017/
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-scenelife-forever-in-our-hearts-404007/

scrappen
07-03-2010, 04:36 PM
...ScL because no one cared.
SCC is the natural replacement for ScT, and any other tracker to replace ScL.

Not true. The real reason why ScL was shut down and a new site was started was thoroughly explained at the time it happened. I'm not entirely sure what kind of grudge you and others hold against us, but it is clear that you take any chance you get to badmouth us for no apparent reason. Why is that?

Cabalo
07-03-2010, 04:41 PM
I'm just stating facts. When I say "no one", I mean the people who owned it. Even the other lower ranked staff admitted the same, when running to open a new tracker, so what have I said that is not common knowledge?
Stating facts is different from badmouthing, as we both agree I'm sure.
And, in its current state, there's no difference between scenexpress and any other common 0-day tracker, so again, where is the badmouthing?

I'm sorry, but this isn't TPS, here people say what they think.
I feel sorry if you took it the wrong way, but dealing with hard to digest facts takes some stomach.

scrappen
07-03-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm just stating facts. When I say "no one", I mean the people who owned it. Even the other lower ranked staff admitted the same, when running to open a new tracker, so what have I said that is not common knowledge?
Stating facts is different from badmouthing, as we both agree I'm sure.
And, in its current state, there's no difference between scenexpress and any other common 0-day tracker, so again, where is the badmouthing?

I'm sorry, but this isn't TPS, here people say what they think.
I feel sorry if you took it the wrong way, but dealing with hard to digest facts takes some stomach.

It's not about whether SceneXpress is unique or not, or whether you should be allowed to state your opinion on any matter. I'm just saying that i feel a sense of unfounded sarcasm in every post (including this one) where you mention the site or its staff team. Not that you're the only one, but you stand out as one among a few that are quick to "jump on the bandwagon". So i asked out of curiosity to find out if there was something other than bitterness behind.

babab007
07-03-2010, 05:18 PM
:fst:

X-Files
07-03-2010, 05:25 PM

one running with donation money
one use it for personal tracker use :yup:

i wonder what how much they will gain if they beg with "donation mass pm/announcement" 2months before they close & fake donation bar :unsure:

scrappen
07-03-2010, 05:38 PM
i wonder what how much they will gain if they beg with "donation mass pm/announcement" 2months before they close & fake donation bar :unsure:

If you'd been a member on ScL and now on SeX you would know that such a pm or news announcement haven't been made once. For almost 3 years now, most of the costs have been covered by staff members. Yet people compare it with sites that lived for a couple of months before it closed down due to low donations, and fail to reckon that we actually make a real effort to run the site. That is the kind of badmouthing i was referring to.

babab007
07-03-2010, 06:26 PM
The only thing ironic about SeX is that it doesnt upload XXX. :lol:

but like seriously, SeX = SCL is news for me.

X-Files
07-03-2010, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=X-Files;3479577]
If you'd been a member on ScL and now on SeX you would know that such a pm or news announcement haven't been made once. For almost 3 years now, most of the costs have been covered by staff members. Yet people compare it with sites that lived for a couple of months before it closed down due to low donations, and fail to reckon that we actually make a real effort to run the site. That is the kind of badmouthing i was referring to.

did i refer it to your tracker when it coming to run with donation? :huh:
and yes i'm member for both ScL & ScT and as a user what i understand is, ScL owner fuck up and staff is doing the best they can.