PDA

View Full Version : Lossless tracker.(req)

becomehokage
07-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Im already on Pedros so you know for which one im requesting to get in.
Most likely asking here will result to nothing,however since its free i thought id give it a shot.Ive a huge collection of classical cd rips (my own rips)which im willing to share with the others and maybe download something that i dont have (i highly doubt that).
Any questions,throw them in.(spammers gtfo)

n00bz0r
07-04-2010, 02:09 AM
Are you an uploader on Pedro's?
Regardless, your chances of getting invited on the basis of this request are close to zero. Better stick with Pedro's and get noticed on the basis of yer uploads.

//0.02$

X-Files
07-04-2010, 02:36 AM
(spammers gtfo)

Regardless, your chances of getting invited on the basis of this request are close to zero. Better stick with Pedro's and get noticed on the basis of yer uploads.

//0.02$

:shifty:

n00bz0r
07-04-2010, 03:11 AM
(spammers gtfo)

//0.02$

:shifty:

Everything written on an app isn't supposed to be taken seriously.Assumed you'd know that..Guess I was wrong. :dabs:

th0r
07-05-2010, 04:42 AM
(spammers gtfo)

Regardless, your chances of getting invited on the basis of this request are close to zero.yeah . . . you must be new around here, sorry

becomehokage, pm me and i'll help you out