PDA

View Full Version : Bruce.almighty.2003.dvdrip.xvid-fts

newcster68
11-02-2003, 10:55 AM
Bruce.Almighty.2003.DVDRip.XViD-FTS

or

Bruce.Almighty.2003.PROPER.DVDRip.XViD-FTS.avi

are they both made by the same releaser?

The reason I asked is because I downloaded Bruce.Almighty.2003.PROPER.DVDRip.XViD-FTS.avi not once but twice.

The first time I did I tried to go into the folder I had it stored in. When I got to that folder in my explorer window it kept crashing on me more than I can count. I thought well, maybe it has a virus attched to it so I even tried to use my norton antivirus. When again, I tries to open the window to scan the movie It even crashed on me then. Finally after several attempts to get it to delete off my pc I did it.

I then went to download it again but from a different source and when i had about 30% of it I tried to preview it with avi preview and that utility crashed on me also.

Before you ask me if I tried deleting my codecs, well, I did that to and reinstalled them with the same result. Has anybody encountered this problem with this movie. I have talked with another individual that said he had the same identical problem. If so, shouldn't this movie also be nuked as a corrupt file?

Dapadipz
11-02-2003, 11:36 AM
Well Ive Never Heard Of This Release Group, Have You?

The First Release Was Nuked For Out Of Sync Audio. I Couldnt Even Find The PROPER Yesterday :(

Gre1
11-02-2003, 11:56 AM
Me either. The one I saw didn't have that name.

shinzuiski
11-02-2003, 11:59 AM
find the smaples on mirc and check wich is better.

Gre1
11-02-2003, 12:08 PM
My bad that is the correct file I have never heard of that group but that is correct. So download it if u want it. Get the Proper one.

john54321
11-02-2003, 12:14 PM
I've downloaded [tmd]bruce.almighty.(vcdcentral).internal.ts.(1of2) and (2of2), they work fine but the quality is poor.

I'll try downloading that file you mentioned to see if the quality is better, assuming i can play it :D

Gre1
11-02-2003, 12:25 PM
We know the quality is good on the one he mentioned it's a DVD-Rip u downloaded a cam. U can tell by the filename this was ripped off a actual DVD so it will look way better than the one u have.