PDA

View Full Version : Happy Independence Day!

OlegL
07-04-2010, 01:13 PM
My fellow Americans, I wish you all a happy Independence Day! We revolted against the injustice of England, against their unfair taxation system, and we won our revolution. We created a new nation and now we are happy to celebrate our independence!

Darth Sushi
07-04-2010, 02:56 PM
http://www.abdek.com/hi5-comments/4thofjuly/04.gif

Happy 4th of July!

benchez' mum
07-04-2010, 03:29 PM
What a cunning array of stunts. :no:

IdolEyes787
07-04-2010, 05:54 PM
My fellow Americans, I wish you all a happy Independence Day! We revolted against the injustice of England, against their unfair taxation system, and we won our revolution. We created a new nation and now we are happy to celebrate our independence!

I'm not American and you didn't revolt against anything .Also see the inherent irony in celebrating revolution and independence while at the same time still believing that you somehow have the right to determine how other countries are run.:unsure:

Nice fireworks at least.

chalice
07-04-2010, 05:56 PM

I'm not American and you didn't revolt against anything .Also see the inherent irony in celebrating revolution and independence while at the same time still believing that you somehow have the right to determine how other countries are run.:unsure:

Nice fireworks at least.

Nice.

And not a cuss in sight. Young'uns take note.

OlegL
07-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Nice fireworks at least.

We sure did revolt against England... We are not trying to determine how other countries are run; we only despise those countries that are run by dictators. We overthrew dictatorial regimes in Iraq and Afganistan, and those countries are fully sovereign now, even though we still have our troops there.

chalice
07-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Nice fireworks at least.

We sure did revolt against England... We are not trying to determine how other countries are run; we only despise those countries that are run by dictators. We overthrew dictatorial regimes in Iraq and Afganistan, and those countries are fully sovereign now, even though we still have our troops there.

So you're trying to determine how other countries are run, then?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Burnsy
07-04-2010, 06:31 PM
We overthrew dictatorial regimes in Iraq and Afganistan

You supported Saddam and the Iraqi's against Iran and the Ayatollah... don't you remember the Iran Contra scandal and Col. Oliver North?

Didn't you also back and financially support the Taliban, as well as provide them with weapons, via some dodgy CIA back door methods to fund them during their war with Russia?

Also see the inherent irony in celebrating revolution and independence while at the same time still believing that you somehow have the right to determine how other countries are run.:unsure:

Idol was right the first time... you seem to remember only the bits of your history that suit you...

IdolEyes787
07-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Nice fireworks at least.

I was going to go with the plane flying over the head smiley but in the end I decided that this one was more appropriate.
:blink:

And once again you didn't revolt against anything .

OlegL
07-04-2010, 06:38 PM

Well, you are not denying the fact that the 13 colonies revolted against England in 1770s, aren't you?

chalice
07-04-2010, 06:40 PM

Well, you are not denying the fact that the 13 colonies revolted against England in 1770s, aren't you?

No, you're clearly not grasping the semantics of this conversation.

You did nothing. You weren't there. We doesn't apply.

You fucking monkey.

OlegL
07-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Yes, I did nothing, but since I live in the U.S., I used the term "we". Did I violate the rules of the English language by saying "we"?

chalice
07-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Yes, I did nothing, but since I live in the U.S., I used the term "we". Did I violate the rules of the English language by saying "we"?

Nope, you violated the rules of not being a spastic.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2010, 08:18 PM

You mean American language since apparently you revolted or seceded or separated or were cast out or something.
And yes you can use "we" just as long as it's not the royal one.:gunsmilie

Btw I'm cheering for Uruguay.I hope "we" win the World Cup.

OlegL
07-04-2010, 08:22 PM
:)

IdolEyes787
07-04-2010, 08:24 PM
:photo:

megabyteme
07-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Thanks for your showing of respect for the country, Oleg!

You must also forgive our UK friends for "their" bitterness, and our northern neighbors who still haven't fully weaned from the Old Mum's aged tit.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm from Ohio .Seriously if you were from Ohio wouldn't you lie and say that you were from someplace else too?

chalice
07-04-2010, 09:27 PM

You must also forgive our UK friends for "their" bitterness, and our northern neighbors who still haven't fully weaned from the Old Mum's aged tit.

So you now opt to endorse empty, americanized zomboids regardless of their intention or lack of the capacity thereof.

If you choose to flood my sensibilities with your usual tedium, take criticism in brevity. You really are one boring/verbose motherfucker.

Keep it snappy, Aaron. You're letting me down.

megabyteme
07-04-2010, 10:31 PM

So you now opt to endorse empty, americanized zomboids regardless of their intention or lack of the capacity thereof.

If you choose to flood my sensibilities with your usual tedium, take criticism in brevity. You really are one boring/verbose motherfucker.

Keep it snappy, Aaron. You're letting me down.

Truth be told, I am quite aware of the US's meddlings and abuses of power/influence.

I will gladly admit to these, but refuse to stand by and allow two old forum warhorses to trample a first-generation immigrant's pride in his new country. If you were to post a thread regarding your love of country, I would not allow anyone an unchecked shot at that pride, either.

chalice
07-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Beautiful as your daughter is, don't you think, you being a new age saint and all, you could stoop to lessening the bombardment?

If only to accommodate the more epileptic amongst us.

megabyteme
07-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Beautiful as your daughter is, don't you think, you being a new age saint and all, you could stoop to lessening the bombardment?

If only to accommodate the more epileptic amongst us.

Fair enough, my friend. Placing the gif in a spoiler tag now. Created that the other night while indulging in an Ambien coma. Thought it was goofy enough to keep for a while. :)

megabyteme
07-04-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm from Ohio .Seriously if you were from Ohio wouldn't you lie and say that you were from someplace else too?

I know this is a lie. Ohio does not have the technology to access the internet. :dry:

IdolEyes787
07-04-2010, 11:30 PM
I knew I should have said Idaho then I could have at least followed with a lame potato-powered joke.:pinch:

brotherdoobie
07-05-2010, 05:13 AM

Fuck off.

-doobs :snooty:

brotherdoobie
07-05-2010, 05:16 AM
We have lots of soybeans...corn...and...

-doobs :sadwalk:

Barbarossa
07-05-2010, 09:56 AM

You think you're good now, just think how much better you'd have been if you'd stuck with us :dry:

Anyway, hope you had a great day.

OlegL
07-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Happy Independence Day!

megabyteme
07-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Happy Independence Day!

Oh, go stick a lit sparkler in yer ass. :dry:

OlegL
07-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Why did you become so weird all of a sudden, megabyteme? First you aggressively accuse me of mocking the disabled, then you make some silly jokes that I have a hard time understanding, and you still keep posting some weird shit. Leave me fuck alone. Seriously. Fuck off.

megabyteme
07-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Now you've hurt my feelings. I don't think I want to talk to you anymore.

See if I ever take time to respond to one of your threads again.

Why would you start a thread if you didn't want anyone to respond, Oleg? You are so hard to understand sometimes.

OlegL
07-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Sometimes you say silly jokes that make me feel uneasy; your previous response in this thread was fucking weird; you also sometimes make strange accusations; you hurt my feelings first.

megabyteme
07-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Yer autistic. Everyone knows you don't have feelings. Don't try to fool me.

OlegL
07-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Dude, shut the fuck up. What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop posting retarded shit.

megabyteme
07-05-2011, 02:13 AM
You are so funny when you pretend to feel anger. :lol:

OlegL
07-05-2011, 05:03 AM
Shut the fuck up, do you understand it?

Squeamous
07-05-2011, 11:30 AM

Nice fireworks at least.

That's not irony, that's hypocrisy. But he's not being a hypocrit because just as he didn't personally revolt against anything, he didn't personally try to determine how any other countries are run.

I did think you might mention the hypocrisy in celebrating revolution and independence while still leaning on and failing in the education system, because you can't do anything except think about pussy all day.

Squeamous
07-05-2011, 11:38 AM
So you're trying to determine how other countries are run, then?

Thanks for clearing that up.

No, you're clearly not grasping the semantics of this conversation.

You did nothing. You weren't there. We doesn't apply.

You fucking monkey.

If you're going to be a cunt, at least be an intelligent cunt and try not to contradict yourself within 2 pages x

bijoy
07-05-2011, 11:41 AM

Shut the fuck up = stfu are same, but 2nd one is better for typing :)

Artemis
07-05-2011, 01:36 PM

Shut the fuck up = stfu are same, but 2nd one is better for typing :)

The point of being able to type is that you can actually string a sentence together correctly i.e.
Shut the fuck up = stfu are the same, but the 2nd one is better for typing.
Also if you can type simply typing second instead of the effort to find the 2 key would make the sentence better structurally.
If you are going to instruct people on how to type at least learn to type in more than text language you spastic !

megabyteme
07-05-2011, 04:26 PM

On our nation's Independence Day, you would deny me my constitutionally guaranteed right to free speech? :O

Just for that, I hope you never get laid. :snooty:

OlegL
07-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Seriously, are you an idiot?

whatcdfan
07-05-2011, 04:46 PM
because you can't do anything except think about pussy all day.

Me: Why the fuck Americans are so successful?
Barber: Because their minds are on work and their cocks are on pussies.
Me: Why are we so unsuccessful?
Barber: Because our minds are on pussies and the work is on our cocks.

megabyteme
07-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Seriously, are you an idiot?

Are you debating our constitutional right to free speech, or the fact you never (will) get laid? :unsure:

OlegL
07-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Oh my God, what the fuck!!!! Megabyteme, I want you to stop saying the idiotic stuff that you keep saying. You make me feel uneasy. You really do. All I want you to do is to stop saying stupid shit. Please!!!!

megabyteme
07-05-2011, 06:19 PM
You didn't answer my question. When you say, "stupid shit", are you talking about free speech, or your virginity? You are the one who made point to tell everyone you have never had sex, so, in fact, you used your right to free speech to tell everyone about it.

Now, you are trying to silence me from talking about either. That hardly seems fair. :(

OlegL
07-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Just don't say things that will make me feel uncomfortable.

megabyteme
07-05-2011, 11:41 PM
Snakes
Spiders
Tax collectors sorry, forgot you don't work.
Pretty girls
Open spaces
Failing out of college

Stuff like this? :unsure:

OlegL
07-06-2011, 01:11 AM
Just leave me alone.

megabyteme
07-06-2011, 03:10 AM
I will NOT lend you money. :noes:

*EDIT* Is this what you are on about now, wanting money? Darn Juice, always wanting money. :O

Squeamous
07-06-2011, 10:41 AM
because you can't do anything except think about pussy all day.

Me: Why the fuck Americans are so successful?
Barber: Because their minds are on work and their cocks are on pussies.
Me: Why are we so unsuccessful?
Barber: Because our minds are on pussies and the work is on our cocks.

Or up our arses

OlegL
07-06-2011, 04:43 PM
I will NOT lend you money. :noes:

*EDIT* Is this what you are on about now, wanting money? Darn Juice, always wanting money. :O

Man, you are a fucking idiot.

megabyteme
07-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Watch where you point fingers. At least I finish my classes, and can get laid. How often do you do either of those, Mr. Namecaller?

OlegL
07-07-2011, 04:34 AM
Watch where you point fingers. At least I finish my classes, and can get laid. How often do you do either of those, Mr. Namecaller?

Well, I managed to graduate from junior high school, from high school, and from a two-year college... But I was never able to get laid, unfortunately. I am missing out on life because I wasn't able to get laid...

Artemis
07-07-2011, 05:25 AM

Well, I managed to graduate from junior high school, from high school, and from a two-year college... But I was never able to get laid, unfortunately. I am missing out on life because I wasn't able to get laid...

If the bar is too high to attain, the wise lower the bar, in your case Oleg, if you join a seminary school they aren't going to throw you out for incomplete courses, at least not in a hurry, they actually WANT to keep you in school and at the same time if you choose wisely ie a seminary school that practices celibacy, then the problems of your social inadequacy evaporate as well!

et voila, a simple change in lifes direction and your current situation melts away.....

Frankthetank1
07-07-2011, 05:40 AM
Happy Independence Day!

For my independence day I judo threw a homeless guy because he got in my face because I told him to get a job and tried to punch me when i told him i didn't give a fuck that he was a vet. He actualy got some distance about 4-5 feet.

megabyteme
07-07-2011, 01:42 PM
AT TIMES, i MIGHT BE A LITTLE MORE HARSH ON YOU FOR THROWING A HOMELESS GUY AROUND, BUT, CURRENTLY, THAT SOUNDS PRETTY COOL. CARRY ON, GOOD SIR.