PDA

View Full Version : [Req]TorrentLeech

mbfraser
07-06-2010, 05:26 AM
Hey guys,
I've been a member here for a while now. I don't post a whole lot but I do try and check this forum every now and then to help out. After all, it was a member from this site that trusted me (back when I had absolutely 0% experience with torrenting) with an invite to Oink. Now I'm using what.cd all the time and love it. I don't know where I'd be without that invite - it's been a god send. I've since invited 5 others to what, and could've possibly invited more if my account wasn't hacked for a week and a whole ton of FLACs downloaded.

Anyways, I'm hoping someone here can help me out again. I'd really like an invite to TorrentLeech. I've been using TvTorrents for TVRips and that's been fine. The problem is that I don't have anything for movies. I've been using the Pirate Bay, which isn't bad, but I'd just prefer to use a private tracker.

I'd rather not post ratio proofs since they're easy to fake. If you need proof send me an IM. Better yet, search my name (mbfraser) on what.cd.

Thanks for reading!

AdrianPhoto
07-06-2010, 09:34 AM
post couple of speedtests and PM me your TvT link.

karachidude
07-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey guys,
I've been a member here for a while now. I don't post a whole lot but I do try and check this forum every now and then to help out. After all, it was a member from this site that trusted me (back when I had absolutely 0% experience with torrenting) with an invite to Oink. Now I'm using what.cd all the time and love it. I don't know where I'd be without that invite - it's been a god send. I've since invited 5 others to what, and could've possibly invited more if my account wasn't hacked for a week and a whole ton of FLACs downloaded.

Anyways, I'm hoping someone here can help me out again. I'd really like an invite to TorrentLeech. I've been using TvTorrents for TVRips and that's been fine. The problem is that I don't have anything for movies. I've been using the Pirate Bay, which isn't bad, but I'd just prefer to use a private tracker.

I'd rather not post ratio proofs since they're easy to fake. If you need proof send me an IM. Better yet, search my name (mbfraser) on what.cd.

Thanks for reading!

if ur PU on whatcd,i think u would qualify for a scc invite if they are recruiting there,and its a brilliant tracker,i m not sure though,its atleast the case on waffles

mbfraser
07-06-2010, 05:42 PM
if ur PU on whatcd,i think u would qualify for a scc invite if they are recruiting there,and its a brilliant tracker,i m not sure though,its atleast the case on waffles

I'm not a PU anymore since someone came on and downloaded 50 GB of FLACS and I had to change my passkey.
I've got ~240GB UL'ed/266GB DL'ed having uploaded 4 albums and seeding 1,500 torrents. Thanks for the reply though!

post couple of speedtests and PM me your TvT link.

Speedtest:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/870935086.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Ping seems a bit high. I've been downloading all night though.
I've also had a seedbox in the past. Don't have one at the moment, but would consider getting one for a new site.

AdrianPhoto
07-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Ping seems a bit high. I've been downloading all night though.What?!
and I've said couple, that at least means two

Edit: Please don't bother, crappy PM and now this..
Good luck with your invite

mbfraser
07-08-2010, 04:08 AM
Hmm, nevermind. I didn't see the 'couple'. They were completely random. My first speedtest showed a DL of >80 Mbps. It's OK, though. Got an invite to TL (and to Funfile as well). Thanks a ton guys!

AdrianPhoto
07-08-2010, 05:00 PM
I didn't see the 'couple'. They were completely random
What?!

karachidude
07-09-2010, 01:04 PM
I need a ipodtvnova invite. I will trade for torrentleech invite. I have over 1TB uploaded there

infraction on the way prolly :dry:

anon
07-09-2010, 04:03 PM
infraction on the way prolly :dry:

Looks like the post has been dealt with by a Mod.

On a sidenote, nice to see you get an avatar at last :P