PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] RevTT

thegreenknight
07-06-2010, 06:18 AM
Speedtest, not too epic but I have a seedbox as well.

Mine:

SB:

Proofs:

TL:

W.FM

F**:

**EDITED FOR PROOF REMOVAL***

Champo101
07-06-2010, 06:28 AM
sweet jesus FTN. Lol you should get your invite in no time

capo
07-06-2010, 08:02 AM
sweet jesus FTN. Lol you should get your invite in no time

lol but he has no invites

AdrianPhoto
07-06-2010, 09:32 AM
lol but he has no invites
He means the RevTT invite.. :)
anyway, so you have TL, Waffles and allegedly FTN.. why do you need RevTT?

IdolEyes787
07-06-2010, 12:00 PM
127 unread news items.:pinch:

tippertime
07-06-2010, 01:44 PM
if you tell me a really funny joke I will give you one...

Quarterquack
07-06-2010, 02:34 PM
if you tell me a really funny joke I will give you one...

What's with the funny joke business? :huh:

tippertime
07-06-2010, 02:37 PM

I have a secret joke fetish...:shifty:

thegreenknight
07-06-2010, 02:56 PM

Made this up just for you...

An American cat, a Canadian cat, and a Hippopotamus walk into a bar. After a long night of drinking, laughing, and debauchery the night was coming to a close. Even though the Hippo drank 5 drinks to their one the American and Canadian still insisted on splitting the bill evenly three ways. Well, they started to debate who should leave the tip. The American offered to split things evenly although he thought it not to be fair, and voiced his opinion as such. The Canadian flat out refused to split the tip and insisted he only pay for his share as the Hippo drank 5 times as much as the both of them. The Hippo ate them both and told the bar tender, "Here's a tip, don't eat with pussies."

IdolEyes787
07-06-2010, 02:56 PM
A guy walks into a bar and notices a large jar filled to the brim with $10 bills. The man approaches the bartender and asks, "What's up with the jar?"

"Well, you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, then you get all the money."

"What are the three tests?" asks the man

"Gotta pay first."

So the guy gives him the $10 bucks, and the bartender adds it to the jar.

"OK, here's what you have to do. First, you have to drink that whole bottle of pepper tequila -- the WHOLE thing at once -- and you can't make a face while doing it. Second, there's a pit bull chained up out back with a sore tooth. You have to remove the tooth with your bare hands. Third, there is a 90-year-old woman upstairs who's never had an orgasm in her life. You gotta make things right for her."

"Well, I know I've paid my $10 bucks," says the man, "but I'm not an idiot. No wonder you've collected so much money -- that's impossible!"

The new guy proceeds to drink several whiskeys, and eventually, he gets up his nerve.

"Wherez zat teeqeelah?" he slurs.

He grabs the bottle of pepper tequila with both hands and downs it, gulp by gulp. Tears are streaming down his cheeks, but he doesn't make a face. Next, he staggers out back. Everyone in the bar hears a huge scuffle outside -- barking, yelping and growling, then silence.

Just when they think the man must be dead, he staggers back into the bar with his shirt ripped and gashes across his body.

"NOW," he says, "wherez at ol' lady with the sore tooth?"

tippertime
07-06-2010, 03:05 PM

Made this up just for you...

An American cat, a Canadian cat, and a Hippopotamus walk into a bar. After a long night of drinking, laughing, and debauchery the night was coming to a close. Even though the Hippo drank 5 drinks to their one the American and Canadian still insisted on splitting the bill evenly three ways. Well, they started to debate who should leave the tip. The American offered to split things evenly although he thought it not to be fair, and voiced his opinion as such. The Canadian flat out refused to split the tip and insisted he only pay for his share as the Hippo drank 5 times as much as the both of them. The Hippo ate them both and told the bar tender, "Here's a tip, don't eat with pussies."

PM me your email

edit: idols joke was way better...you can thank him for you getting the invite

thegreenknight
07-06-2010, 03:42 PM
PM me your email

edit: idols joke was way better...you can thank him for you getting the invite

ahh but how many times do you have a joke made up just for you ;)

inbox is full...

tippertime
07-06-2010, 03:57 PM
inbox is full...

try again :whistling