PDA

View Full Version : some invite to letgo.. red n blue...

X-Files
07-07-2010, 11:25 AM
bye

carpediemm
07-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Haha, that is some amount of invites:whistling

ahmzezo
07-07-2010, 11:52 AM
can i have bitspyder or hdme invite plz ?

AdrianPhoto
07-07-2010, 12:00 PM
can i have bitspyder or hdme invite plz ?
Or?? Interesting!

ahmzezo
07-07-2010, 12:05 PM
can i have bitspyder or hdme invite plz ?Or?? Interesting!

i wont say anything

Cabalo
07-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Massive! :O
What is that glowstick site I never heard of ?

Relanium
07-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Massive! :O
What is that glowstick site I never heard of ?

Electronic music tracker. :)

I will send a PM for Psytorrent.

:fst:

superjojo
07-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Revealing :whistling

karachidude
07-07-2010, 12:51 PM
wow..thats a really big list :)

PerMaFrOsT
07-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Awesome :w00t: GA Rated ;)

Mokhtar
07-07-2010, 01:08 PM
incredible. your generosity is legendary.
may God keep u in good health and friend to this community that loves u.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2010, 01:19 PM
incredible. your generosity is legendary.
may God keep u in good health and friend to this community that loves u.

Somehow his "legendary generosity " doesn't seem to extend to anything he feels is of some value.:dry:

i have..
have:
SCC invite
TL invite
PTP invite

want:
Bitme
SceneHD
BitHumen
x264
Waffles

If you haven't read the PM, I would like to know. Right in this public thread please. :D:D

you should start speak lick-ass like mokhtar if you want to stay in CN :yup:

Mokhtar look up wank in the dictionary and see if there is a picture of you there.

Mokhtar
07-07-2010, 02:14 PM
u have problem with me? what i done to u? u are forum star and that is no right to talk to new member with insults like u do. i did nothing and u are behaving like a jerk.
u were staff at fst?

karachidude
07-07-2010, 03:06 PM
u have problem with me? what i done to u? u are forum star and that is no right to talk to new member with insults like u do. i did nothing and u are behaving like a jerk.
u were staff at fst?

seriously mate,the only problem here is ur lack of understanding of the english language,due to which u seem to misinterpret :lol:,idol dint say anythin offensive and he is not staff,but he has been staff here,and can prolly join the team again whenever he wants to

IdolEyes787
07-07-2010, 04:32 PM
u were staff at fst?

I don't have any probably with you personally but you do have a propensity to post things that I find pretty hard to stomach take seriously hence my comments( example see next line).

As for being a "forum star" all that means is that I was something or other and now I'm not .That and I have green stars(which btw sucks ) and a silly title to go along with them.It does not make me better,smarter, or less likely to be "a jerk" than anyone else ( in much the same way that being a member of or even staff at certain trackers doesn't either .A fact that you apparently still need to learn).

And no I was not staff at fst but I was fst at staff which is a lot more prestigious .:unsure:

capo
07-07-2010, 04:34 PM
can u invite me to all these sites :lol:

Mokhtar
07-07-2010, 04:40 PM
u were staff at fst?

I don't have any probably with you personally but you do have a propensity to post things that I find pretty hard to stomach take seriously hence my comments( example see next line).

As for being a "forum star" all that means is that I was something or other and now I'm not .That and I have green stars(which btw sucks ) and a silly title to go along with them.It does not make me better,smarter, or less likely to be "a jerk" than anyone else ( in much the same way that being a member of or even staff at certain trackers doesn't either .A fact that you apparently still need to learn).

And no I was not staff at fst but I was fst at staff which is a lot more prestigious .:unsure:

U think i was kissing ass of CN? I just say what i think of site, and in problem with champo101 they do bad and than they correct and do good.
i just like CN, hope not hurt u and nobody else.
i want no problems with forum and stars, ok? just came for chat with new friends and not cause problems, and u are chasing me everywhere, make fun of avatar, what i say, etc. i think is not fair, i'm just new member and u have a reputation already.

Expeto
07-07-2010, 04:55 PM
must... resist... the urge... to start begging for all

IdolEyes787
07-07-2010, 05:01 PM
U think i was kissing ass of CN? I just say what i think of site, and in problem with champo101 they do bad and than they correct and do good.
i just like CN, hope not hurt u and nobody else.
i want no problems with forum and stars, ok? just came for chat with new friends and not cause problems, and u are chasing me everywhere, make fun of avatar, what i say, etc. i think is not fair, i'm just new member and u have a reputation already.
I wasn't referring to anything you said regarding CN. I am not chasing you anyplace.I never made fun of your avatar:unsure:( please show me the post where I did). I am making fun of some things that you say but not you as a person which is an important difference.Life is not fair and the only "reputation" that I think I have is for knowing a bit about movies and frequently making bad jokes.

And maybe trying to correct people's grammar .The word is "you" btw.

AdrianPhoto
07-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Nice Alg Vs. Egy
Ahh! Kidz

dandraesley
07-08-2010, 05:35 AM
Idol, are you serious about joining CN? I'm just think that tracker is not your type at all imo. Just a two cents though.

superjojo
07-08-2010, 09:09 AM

U think i was kissing ass of CN?

You can apply for an invite to CN. They have open applications.

karachidude
07-08-2010, 07:17 PM
U think i was kissing ass of CN?

You can apply for an invite to CN. They have open applications.

hes already there,he mentioned it earlier in the thread

Lady LoTL
08-23-2010, 02:59 AM
u were staff at fst?

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh210/allothers69/so-mean.jpg
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh210/allothers69/kitty.jpg
L
M
A
O
!