PDA

View Full Version : HDBits Seeding rules

blurayripper
07-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi, can anyone please fill me in on whats the exact seeding policy at HDBits.org. How long does one have to seed for and can one hit and run if their overall ratio is buffered.

OlegL
07-07-2010, 05:23 PM
As long as you download/upload 1 GB every week (and this is an average value; you don't actually have to download 1 GB every week), you are fine.

anon
07-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Hi, can anyone please fill me in on whats the exact seeding policy at HDBits.org. How long does one have to seed for and can one hit and run if their overall ratio is buffered.

Usually that should be described in their FAQ, rules or wiki.

blurayripper
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Looked through the wiki couldnt find it. Lets say you download a torrent do you have to seed for 48hrs or 72 hrs etc and whats the hit and run situation thats my exact question. Not minimum download rules etc.

OlegL
07-07-2010, 05:27 PM
But yes, you can hit and run if your overall ratio is buffered. Just remember to download/upload at least 1 GB of non-freeleech material, and you'll be fine.

blurayripper
07-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Amazing so its all about overall ratio. Only reason i ask a shady question like this is because my seedbox is full :)

OlegL
07-07-2010, 05:41 PM
But nowadays, they probably don't disable people who don't follow the 1 GB download/upload rule.

Tokeman
07-07-2010, 06:16 PM
But nowadays, they probably don't disable people who don't follow the 1 GB download/upload rule.

They don't, or I'd have been disabled long ago.

kukushka
07-07-2010, 07:20 PM
this 1gb/week is only an average value.

so, buffer your account with a gb seedbox and hit'n'run as hard as you can like most of the trackers stimulate you to do

Quarterquack
07-07-2010, 07:21 PM
They don't, or I'd have been disabled long ago.

It's an average. If you have 100GB downloaded and 100GB uploaded, that's good enough to keep you going for nearly four years on HDB. :whistling

waeldiab
07-07-2010, 08:58 PM
the best way seed as u can.my upload is 10TB and my download is 3TB and i have more than 100 files is running on my torrent, don't hit and run

Supervisor
07-08-2010, 10:34 AM
You also have more than 100 rep points which is good.

PerMaFrOsT
07-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Also upload you own staff to HDBits could help :shifty:

X-Files
07-08-2010, 11:31 AM

didnt saw u upload anything.. :ermm:

PerMaFrOsT
07-08-2010, 11:40 AM

didnt saw u upload anything.. :ermm:

1š Heartbreak Ridge 1986 1080p Blu-ray EUR DTS-HD MA 5.1 VC-1
2š Miss Congeniality 2000 1080p Blu-ray EUR DTS-HD MA 5.1 VC-1

You need glasses :P

X-Files
07-08-2010, 11:53 AM
2 bluray in 2weeks? :o
ok that was cool

PerMaFrOsT
07-08-2010, 12:03 PM
I need to apply every upload in the Offer section, thatīs the main problem, when i will can upload directly without offer it i will upload more!

Quarterquack
07-08-2010, 02:22 PM
I need to apply every upload in the Offer section, thatīs the main problem, when i will can upload directly without offer it i will upload more!

Button wars are an integral part of the site. It will probably never change. :lol:

karachidude
07-08-2010, 02:49 PM
HD trackers normally dont care about hit n runs,untill u have a acceptable total ratio,including hdchina

OlegL
07-08-2010, 03:17 PM

In just 2 weeks, you'll be able to upload your stuff without going through the Offer section first!..
I myself probably need to get a blu-ray burner, so I could start uploading things. I am sure uploading is a lot of fun!

whiteboy
07-08-2010, 05:04 PM

In just 2 weeks, you'll be able to upload your stuff without going through the Offer section first!..
I myself probably need to get a blu-ray burner, so I could start uploading things. I am sure uploading is a lot of fun!
Oh yes its a blast :unsure:

OlegL
07-09-2010, 01:57 PM

By the way, when I said "going through", I meant to say, "You'll be able to upload your stuff right away, without the need to offer it first in the Offer section." Also, when I said, "I myself probably need to get a blu-ray burner", I meant to say, "I probably need to get a blu-ray burner also." Sorry, guys! I still struggle to express myself correctly in English!

waeldiab
07-09-2010, 03:48 PM

By the way, when I said "going through", I meant to say, "You'll be able to upload your stuff right away, without the need to offer it first in the Offer section." Also, when I said, "I myself probably need to get a blu-ray burner", I meant to say, "I probably need to get a blu-ray burner also." Sorry, guys! I still struggle to express myself correctly in English!

its ok bro your English is pretty good :)

anon
07-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Sorry, guys! I still struggle to express myself correctly in English!

Considering your country flag and "location", that makes perfect comedy material. :lol: