PDA

View Full Version : Bit-HDTV big changes!!

Hombre
07-09-2010, 07:30 PM
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9433/uluvcock.png

anon
07-09-2010, 07:36 PM
I lost the previous blocklist I was using when I reinstalled Opera, and it had your avatar and signature on it. I just readded those, thanks for the reminder.

IdolEyes787
07-09-2010, 07:42 PM
"For the last six months or so I have been abscent errrr absent and I come back to find that most of the users aren't very active":unsure:

"Anyway I lot is wrong so prioritizing I figure the most important thing is to first find a new logo":unsure:

Hopefully something pretty.:unsure:

Cabalo
07-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Is it only me, or bit-hdtv is going to close and be replaced by a new site, where only upper classes are invited?

Tv Controls you
07-09-2010, 09:10 PM
They're going elite lol, looks like I'm not going to make it to bithdtv-2.

Quarterquack
07-09-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm sure the new website won't be any different. Just changing where the regular/dedicated users ride their keyboards won't make for a sudden surge of activity. Bit-HDTV has been dead since I joined over a year and half ago, then they had internal groups losses and inactive staffers (let alone users).

:ghey:

Relanium
07-09-2010, 10:18 PM
BHD is dead since months, i understand better why.

TheKarateKitt
07-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Ever since Eureka left, for better or worse (I'd wager the latter), BHDTV has been dead. Framestor was a brief glimmer of hope 'til they went overboard with overbloated encodes filled with unnecessary DTS-HD-MA audio tracks, which take up an additional 4Gigs or so. When Framestor left, you knew it was officially over.

On another similar note, AHD, once home to Eureka, is now pretty much dried up and dead. No more freeleech (some shite about 75% free or 25% free, who knows/cares), less and less seeders/leechers, way late releases, ugly GUI, etc, etc.

I guess HDBits remains the undisputed king.

Relanium
07-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Ever since Eureka left, for better or worse (I'd wager the latter), BHDTV has been dead. Framestor was a brief glimmer of hope 'til they went overboard with overbloated encodes filled with unnecessary DTS-HD-MA audio tracks, which take up an additional 4Gigs or so. When Framestor left, you knew it was officially over.

On another similar note, AHD, once home to Eureka, is now pretty much dried up and dead. No more freeleech (some shite about 75% free or 25% free, who knows/cares), less and less seeders/leechers, way late releases, ugly GUI, etc, etc.

You're probably right, i joined BHD when Eureka left to AHD.

With HDBits, you can add: TTG (HDChina is dead now...) & HDT.

waeldiab
07-09-2010, 11:17 PM

You're probably right, i joined BHD when Eureka left to AHD.

With HDBits, you can add: TTG (HDChina is dead now...) & HDT.

if u have Hdbits.there is no use 4 TTG.btw BHDTV just copy and paste from other sites they don't have exclusive release

Cabalo
07-09-2010, 11:20 PM
The fact is, if you are a member at HDbits, you don't really need to join other HD sites.

IdolEyes787
07-09-2010, 11:23 PM
The fact is if you are not currently a member of HDbits you apparently better damn well join other sites.

waeldiab
07-09-2010, 11:23 PM
The fact is, if you are a member at HDbits, you don't really need to join other HD sites.

thats true :yup:

btw CHDbits is also awesome,i like it cuz they have more exclusive release

Relanium
07-09-2010, 11:29 PM

thats true :yup:

TTG & CHD are both better in pretime for Blu-ray and quite easy to keep a good ratio.

HDRoad for Virtual Trip series that you don't find on HDBits.

BTS for asian stuff.

HDT for Eureka release.

It's like TT, the king of trance, electro, house etc... but it's not true. There are TR with his freeleech system & SCMT with the fast pretime i have ever seen.

The true is: Mvids & ADC are master of their genre.

th0r
07-10-2010, 12:28 AM
rofl, design contests, what a joke

design contests usually lead to worse designs than what's currently being used

TheKarateKitt
07-10-2010, 04:30 AM
The fact is if you are not currently a member of HDbits you apparently better damn well join other sites.

LOL. You both have it wrong!

The fact is, if you are not currently a member of HDBits, you use Usenet to grab HDBits' internal releases, anyway :) Fast, free (w/ IPv6), and no need to worry about seeding back :P

Tv Controls you
07-10-2010, 02:11 PM
I've seen alot of bad designs on multiple sites, but bithdtv has never deterred me one bit.

I just may have got so used to it, that I began liking it, but it is actually one of the more appealing layed-out sites that I am a member of.

ca_aok
07-10-2010, 02:32 PM
bit-hdtv does indeed have a really nice design, but they really don't have much in the way of internal encoders anymore. It's a shame, especially since full BD rips are freeleech. Tack that together with their security problems, most of which remain unpatched, and it takes a lot of potential and flushes it away. We'll see I guess.

OlegL
07-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Bit-hdtv doesn't have an active community; their forums feel deserted. Also, one of their rules is strange: if you upload bd/hd dvd sources, they may be uploaded without screenshots provided. I only downloaded 550 GBs from bit-hdtv (not including freeleech blu-rays), even though I've been a member there for a year and a half... Their search engine is quite buggy too.