PDA

View Full Version : Fight Somebody Else.

chalice
07-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Somebody easier, somebody less better than you, somebody unintelligenter than you.

I'll leave all you BT monkeys alone if you just treat this niche of the board as exactly what is always was. A little parlour. A setting to promote personality. A caravan of pish. A nest of irony. A blackboard. A whiteboard. An overhead fucking projector. Something from nothing. A transient capsule containing very brief minds. Caught forever. We hope.

Exeunt.

(Part VVI).

chalice
07-10-2010, 12:29 AM
On reflection, reading back, through a glass darkly, through the prism of experience, gladdened by nostalgia, rosened in the fair day's light, having met the horizon, I can see how the above might seem somewhat contrived and as such not worthy of your considerable consideration.

Well, it's too fucking late now. So shut the fuck up, wank-the-dogs, like it or lump it.

Woo hoo!!

chalice
07-10-2010, 12:36 AM
http://www.bjandtony.com/images/2007/070710_16_BUD_Babolna_Stud_Farm.JPG

JPaul
07-10-2010, 07:51 PM
A white charger, at this time of the year.

Subliminal message methinks.

Or is it just a horse's arse.

chalice
07-10-2010, 08:03 PM
A white charger, at this time of the year.

Subliminal message methinks.

Or is it just an horse's arse.

/fixed.

This time of year indeed, mate. What a bunch of cunts.

How are you in any case? Nicely bunkered in for the celebrations, I trust?

JPaul
07-10-2010, 08:17 PM
The big one was last Saturday over here mate.

I was pretty much unaware of the colourful pageantry , bunkered in as you so rightly put it.

"OrangeFest has become increasingly family friendly, and now includes acts for children to enjoy such as face-painting, juggling, stilt-walking and bouncy castles. And for fans of all things pyrotechnic, the spectacle of the annual Eleventh night bonfires all across Northern Ireland will certainly be a memorable one."

Funny that the don't mention the effigies of the Pope astride the bonfires.

JPaul
07-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Genious to the macs

http://www.gotobelfast.com/PDF/dl%20orangefest10%20web%20copy.pdf

chalice
07-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Genious to the macs

Thanks for reminding me of my working week. True story.

I work in the dole about 2 minutes walk from there. I get my lunch there. Tomorrow I will strike.

I've had that all week.

In Lurgan, today, I decided to take number 1 daughter (9) up the town to buy her first chess set. Tried every shop in town yet couldn't locate one. True and depressing story.

I held her hand as we walked past a pub spilling out cunts singing out The Sash. She didn't understand. I didn't explain. Par for the course.

I'm more taking umbrage with a town that does sell a chess set.

JPaul
07-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Genious to the macs

Thanks for reminding me of my working week. True story.

I work in the dole about 2 minutes walk from there. I get my lunch there. Tomorrow I will strike.

I've had that all week.

In Lurgan, today, I decided to take number 1 daughter (9) up the town to buy her first chess set. Tried every shop in town yet couldn't locate one. True and depressing story.

I held her hand as we walked past a pub spilling out cunts singing out The Sash. She didn't understand. I didn't explain. Par for the course.

I'm taking Umbrage to a town that does sell a chess set.

Umbrage is a beautiful name.

chalice
07-10-2010, 09:00 PM
See, that's why I love you.

Did I mention that I love you?

Cos I do. Stop leaving me.

JPaul
07-10-2010, 09:04 PM
See, that's why I love you.

Did I mention that I love you?

Cos I do. Stop leaving me.

:lol:

You are my favourite mental in the World.

I have an earl chum who worked in a dole office in Belfast. True Story.

Quarterquack
07-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Somebody easier, somebody less better than you, somebody unintelligenter than you.

I'll leave all you BT monkeys alone if you just treat this niche of the board as exactly what is always was. A little parlour. A setting to promote personality. A caravan of pish. A nest of irony. A blackboard. A whiteboard. An overhead fucking projector. Something from nothing. A transient capsule containing very brief minds. Caught forever. We hope.

Exeunt.

(Part VVI).

Clearly you give spastics more merit than they're due. I refuse to believe any of those idiots (champo/bigdaddy/j-fag) will even read into this post father than the word "Fight", or touch the thread with a ten foot poll in quaking fear of a more serious discussion than spambot non-sense.

chalice
07-11-2010, 07:55 AM

Exeunt.

(Part VVI).

Clearly you give spastics more merit than they're due. I refuse to believe any of those idiots (champo/bigdaddy/j-fag) will even read into this post father than the word "Fight", or touch the thread with a ten foot poll in quaking fear of a more serious discussion than spambot non-sense.

I don't give anybody any credit whatsoever. Like ever. I haven't got clue fucking one who any of the spastics you name above are and probably never will. Never even heard of the cunts.

This thread may bob briefly above what you call 'spambot non-sense', but only briefly and when this starts becoming a 'serious discussion', I'm afraid, I too will have to make myself scarce to the max. I don't do those. Much.

Snee
07-11-2010, 09:57 AM

It's not dead yet. Shall we beat it anyways? :unsure:

chalice
07-11-2010, 10:02 AM

It's not dead yet. Shall we beat it anyways? :unsure:

Better to be beaten by the likes of you than triumphant over spastics.

Yeah, let's beat the fuck out of it.

Snee
07-11-2010, 10:06 AM
:kiss:

chalice
07-11-2010, 10:07 AM
You've changed. Changed utterly. A terrible beauty is born.

JPaul
07-11-2010, 11:51 AM

Exeunt.

(Part VVI).

"ten foot poll" quality non-sense.

Quarterquack
07-11-2010, 03:34 PM

Bah, spelling atrocity. I should be hung; or better, I could ride that horse off a cliff. Two birds with one stone, in one frame of reference.

JPaul
07-11-2010, 07:15 PM

Bah, spelling atrocity. I should be hung; or better, I could ride that horse off a cliff. Two birds with one stone, in one frame of reference.

What the fuck do you mean "in one frame of reference.". It was making a kind of simpleton sense up to that.

Skweeky
07-11-2010, 07:44 PM
pffft, you've never told me you love me and I even sent you a present and a card of my newborn son :snooty:

We're so over.

chalice
07-11-2010, 07:59 PM
If I tell you that I love you can I have another present?

Skweeky
07-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Nah, feck off, I'm skint this month. You can send me a present to prove you love me.

megabyteme
07-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Hi Skweeky :happy:

Been forever since we visited. Don't even know if you stumbled upon this regarding the wonderful pic you sent...

Hi Skweeky,

We received the picture you sent. It is happily being displayed along with our friends and family pics. He fits right in. :happy:

Hope you have recovered (that seems to be the case if you are traveling) and the little one is easy to please. We have one who is, and one who isn't...:(

My wife still hasn't sent our out yet. Your name is on the list, btw. :)

Skweeky
07-12-2010, 09:29 AM
Ta mbm, did get that msg yeah :)

Loving the sig btw

JPaul
07-12-2010, 09:04 PM
pffft, you've never told me you love me and I even sent you a present and a card of my newborn son :snooty:

We're so over.

I sent you loads of stuffs and you never said you loved me.

Ha ha, put that in your smoke and pipe it Mrs so called Gem.

Skweeky
07-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Yeah but you get all flustered and embarrassed when I say stuff like that. You knows I love you, as far as one can love a virtual :earl: person type of thing.

JPaul
07-13-2010, 07:42 PM
A virtual :earl: person, is that what we've become to each other. Virtual :earl: persons.

Skweeky
07-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Well you obviously are an :earl: person, but I only know you virtually, don't I?

Or do I? :shifty:

JPaul
07-13-2010, 09:21 PM
That's the question, isn't it.

Was it a question.

j2k4
07-13-2010, 09:44 PM
I love you all, no matter what you take me for.

Just try to stop me, cunts.

Skweeky
07-13-2010, 10:03 PM
So are we all having a big get together when we've been here for 10 years?

Kev, surely you can afford yourself a trip to the UK? I'm sure JP can put you up in his mansion.

chalice
07-13-2010, 10:06 PM
It's actually Mrs. JP's mansion.

Let's get it right. There are crumpets at stake.

j2k4
07-14-2010, 01:41 AM
So are we all having a big get together when we've been here for 10 years?

Kev, surely you can afford yourself a trip to the UK? I'm sure JP can put you up in his mansion.

It's actually Mrs. JP's mansion.

Let's get it right. There are crumpets at stake.

This Ms. JP you speak of must be some burd.

Actually, her accomodation is legendary, given the burden of JP all these years.

Do you remember the guitar she bought him...she seems totally enamored.

Or she's playing him like a trout.

Still, he's got that guitar, and that comfy-looking couch in the lesser of his libraries.

I imagine there are several such otherwise-unoccupied furchiners in his little cottage, though their utility is down to how widely-strewn his toys are at any moment...anyway, I suppose he could put us all up for a week or so.

That's how I'd like to do it.

Would we need a bodyguard, do you think?

Skweeky
07-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Possibly - I actually think JP is Robbie Coltrane.

Barbarossa
07-14-2010, 02:23 PM
JP = Duncan Bannatyne. This has long been established.

Skweeky
07-14-2010, 02:54 PM
No wAyz

JPaul
07-15-2010, 11:12 PM
Oh did I say I got another guitar.

http://www.fender.com/themes/products/images/prod_images/guitars/0119000723_xl.jpg

Fender American Strat DeLuxe.

Quality

JPaul
07-15-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm actually playing it just now as I am online on the interweb.

True Story.

Skweeky
07-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Yeah? Post us a soundbite then. G'wan/

j2k4
07-17-2010, 02:19 AM
Yeah, hey, do it.

Like she says.