PDA

View Full Version : Buying LueLinks account

noongajaggle
07-10-2010, 11:02 AM
For $50USD. might go a little further but don't count on it.

Funkin'
07-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Actually there is one being sold for $50. But I can't believe there's someone that would actually pay that much.

noongajaggle
07-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Actually there is one being sold for $50. But I can't believe there's someone that would actually pay that much.

Who is selling? please link.

noongajaggle
07-12-2010, 03:29 AM
So can any members of LL who knows someone willing to sell accounts on LL direct them here. I swear this is 100% legit and I'll actively contribute to the community.

Quarterquack
07-12-2010, 05:02 AM

Why not? If it's actually as awesome as people say it is, money shouldn't be a deterrent from the pursuit. :happy:

Funkin'
07-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Eventhough the site is indeed great, in my opinion $50 is too much. Especially considering you can buy an invite for $20 or less when they're open. So if I was the OP I would just be patient and wait until then.

And noongajaggle, I can't link you to it. It's on the site.

noongajaggle
07-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Eventhough the site is indeed great, in my opinion $50 is too much. Especially considering you can buy an invite for $20 or less when they're open. So if I was the OP I would just be patient and wait until then.

And noongajaggle, I can't link you to it. It's on the site.

Like i said, direct them here and I'll negotiate with that person :) . give him this email [email protected]

Stabber
07-13-2010, 03:10 PM
wtf ? :s

noongajaggle
07-17-2010, 01:26 AM
wtf ? :s

I know some people were going to criticize for making a new thread but what are the chances of people seeing it in an old topic. And also funkin', have you sent the email address to the person selling?

Slickerey
07-17-2010, 02:55 AM
I found this (http://luelinks.net) URL, but I'm not sure if it's the right one. :unsure:

noongajaggle
07-17-2010, 03:56 AM
I found this (http://luelinks.net) URL, but I'm not sure if it's the right one. :unsure:

Nope, it's endoftheinter.net

Funkin'
07-17-2010, 03:50 PM
And also funkin', have you sent the email address to the person selling?

I actually did pm the guy but he never got back to me. So he either doesn't want to sell to someone not from the board, sold the account already, or is just being an ass and doesn't want to pm back. I'll let you know if he ever does.

noongajaggle
07-17-2010, 11:34 PM
And also funkin', have you sent the email address to the person selling?

I actually did pm the guy but he never got back to me. So he either doesn't want to sell to someone not from the board, sold the account already, or is just being an ass and doesn't want to pm back. I'll let you know if he ever does.

Oh rightie, thanks for your help :) please inform me when invites are back up