PDA

View Full Version : Journal of an immigrant: the first winter in Canada!

senegal
07-10-2010, 06:21 PM
12. Aug.

We bought a new house in Canada. I'm very excited. :)
This is so beautiful. Mountains are of indescribable splendor. Looking forward to see them covered with snow.

14. Oct.

Canada. The most beautiful country on Earth.
The leaves have received all those wonderful shades of yellow and orange. I drive by nature and I saw some deer.
They are so graceful. Deer are beautiful animals.
I think I arrived in paradise. I love Canada. :fst:

11. Nov.

Soon start hunting deer. I don't believe it that someone can kill an animal so beautiful.
I hope it snows soon. It's so beautiful here. :D

2. Dec.

Last night it snowed for the first time. I woke up and saw that is white everywhere as the most beautiful views.
I went out,I cleaned in front of the house and then we beat snowballs (I won) :).
When the clean snow machine passed, I cleaned again in front of the court. Great country. I love Canada.

12. Dec.

Last night it snowed again. Snow cleaning machine again.
They blocked the entrance to the yard. Here is splendid.

19. Dec.

Last night it snowed again. I couldn't remove the car to go to work.
This is indeed very nice but I am tired of cleaning snow (paddle). Damn that car again.

22.Dec.

This white shit hasn't stopped all night. I have calluses on my hands to shovel and back pains.
This monkey seems like is hiding his car around the corner and just waiting to finish cleaning before the court.
Damn.

25. Dec.

Merry Christmas my ass. It snowed again this f**king snow.
If I catch that gay one with the car, I kill him. F**k .. it ...... :frusty: for don't throw more salt (for melting snow) on the road. :angry2:

27. Dec.

It snowed again last night. Do not leave the house just three days giving the shovel in a car passing by.
I can't go anywhere, car is trapped under a snow hill and is very cold outside.
They said that the night will fall another 30 cm of this snow shit. :angry:

28. Dec.

Prognosis was poor. There were not 30 cm, but 50 cm. If it continues so, that shit will not melt until next summer. Cleaning machine was stuck and that f**king monkey came to me to ask me a shovel. I told him I already broken six cleaning the shit that he threw before my court. Was about to hit him right in the head with a shovel. :argue:

4. Jan.

I finally left the house. I went to buy food to eat and when I return I hit a deer.
Damaged car worth 3,000 CAD. Deer beasts should be killed :flamehide They're everywhere.
Why didn't the hunters killed last fall?

3. May

I took the car to the mechanic.
Unbelievable how much of this f**king salt rusted car, all winter to melt snow and still nothing.

10. May

I move to Florida. I can't imagine how someone can live in Canada that normally!!!:pinch:

Mokhtar
07-10-2010, 09:15 PM
so u live only 6 month in Canada? looks pretty country on pictures i see, i would like one day visit!

thebestmixes
07-11-2010, 01:25 PM
prob an american car thats why...lol