PDA

View Full Version : Req :STB

raghuveer
07-11-2010, 05:36 PM
I need an invite to STB cos,i have got a new E71 and i need to use some of the apps.,i have heard about this tracker and i want to join in.
Can someone please get me an invite:ermm::ermm::(:(

anon
07-11-2010, 05:39 PM
please do invite me once this tracker is started,does anyone know about other good mobile trackers

I think you missed the open signups back then. :lol:

Quarterquack
07-11-2010, 05:51 PM
The idea of a mobile tracker being a more efficient source than a DDL forum (for said content) is laughable.

Get on ipmart/warez-bb and just enjoy yourself. :happy:

blurayripper
07-12-2010, 08:33 PM
The idea of a mobile tracker being a more efficient source than a DDL forum (for said content) is laughable.

Get on ipmart/warez-bb and just enjoy yourself. :happy:

Have to agree with that and so mediocre is the variety & quality of mobile content in that tracker.

Hombre
07-12-2010, 09:38 PM
StB is a sorry excuse for a tracker.

BABBY
07-13-2010, 10:21 AM
i did not find it much useful except for iphone users.

anon
07-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Something I liked about STB back in the day were the Java game packs. Had a crappy phone that wouldn't run half the stuff I wanted, so it was easier to drop as many games and possible and check which ones actually ran afterwards.

BABBY
07-14-2010, 09:36 AM
ipmart, getjar and many other small and big forums are much better than STB.

these is what i think, believe me its better to invest time on these sites than on STB

anon
07-14-2010, 06:25 PM

But GetJAR doesn't have any cracked apps, right? Only free ones and demos.

raghuveer
07-14-2010, 06:27 PM
then why is STB creating such a hype,if it is not good why are they closing open signups soon

Hombre
07-14-2010, 06:32 PM
StB is useless. how they pretend ppl to share and make ratio on 750kb apps ? then they make pack to ppl who want to enlarge epenis.
just close the site, has no utility with so easy to get stuff on any warez forum.

anon
07-14-2010, 06:37 PM
if it is not good why are they closing open signups soon

I guess they think they're good. :lol:

Hombre
07-14-2010, 06:41 PM
They dont need more members to bring more content, its good as is now. :lol:

Cabalo
07-14-2010, 06:46 PM
I signed up twice in the past, and lost both due to inactivity. And I do download a lot of winmobile apps and games.

BABBY
07-15-2010, 02:54 PM

But GetJAR doesn't have any cracked apps, right? Only free ones and demos.

yes, but still many free ones are quite good

Quarterquack
07-15-2010, 05:29 PM
then why is STB creating such a hype,if it is not good why are they closing open signups soon

The curse of private sites is the fact that whether they are successful or not, they continue dreaming to be a closed private tracker.

I staffed on ipmart a while back, and trust me; nothing on the internet comes close to the formality/professionalism of their uploaders/mods. Some of the most respectable people I've met anywhere online. Just make an account on ipmart, and never look back at bittorrent for any given platforms' apps/games. I occasionally visited Warez-bb, and they had a fine selection, too. So just pick one of those and don't be drawn into useless ratio-schemes and seeding woes.

EDIT: Not that there's anything wrong with STB. I know some of the people who staff there and they are very pleasant people as well, but I've never had to join the site because I know it can't come close to ddl forums.

BABBY
07-26-2010, 11:44 AM
EDIT: Not that there's anything wrong with STB. I know some of the people who staff there and they are very pleasant people as well, but I've never had to join the site because I know it can't come close to ddl forums.

yes staff people at STB are really good and gentle persons, but the site is not good content wise

reese
07-27-2010, 10:46 PM
the site is what u make it.. its a tough niche and we have been around 2 years and at times i feel the same way.. we created this site because not everyone likes to use DDL/warez forums.. I cant stand these gay sites with there ads all over the place sending you to sites like rapidshare to dl trash.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion but any tracker is what you make it..

If anyone reading this post wishes to check stb out feel free to send me a pm with your email..