PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol 120% 1.4.7.1005

ChoeBoi
11-02-2003, 08:07 PM
Okay I went to the Alcohol 120% site and downloaded the Trial Version of Alcohol 120%. Then I got a Crack for it.

Will the crack CRACK the TRIAL Version even though it is not RETAIL?
It says it will work for XP, but i've had problems using Alcohol 120% and Dameon Tools before (even w/ a fresh reinstall). So I was wondering if i could get explicit details on how to do this correctly w/o fuckin up my system. Thanks

TheFilePirater
11-02-2003, 08:12 PM
yes, cracks do work for retail and trail

the thing is wit cracks, is that they are know for side-effects, such as re-arranged buttons and such, not all cracks are 110% perfect...you might wanna search around for a bit for others....

muchspl2
11-02-2003, 08:21 PM
what was your problem with daemon tools, its free and mounts everything I can throw in it? nero for burning

please tell us what issues you were having

ChoeBoi
11-02-2003, 08:52 PM
Well my problem w/ both of them were that for some reason as soon as i downloaded them, i checked them for viruses. Found none so proceeded w/ installation. When I did i got some wierd ass error that said it couldnt' be run under XP, even though i installed it correctly as i know it. It's probably cause it was screwed around w/ on Kazaa or the CRC checks and whatnot were not correct. Oh well, i've learned my lesson.

muchspl2
11-02-2003, 08:56 PM
why o why do people download free programs off kazza, I would update your av and do a full scan, sound like you got something
here the link to daemon tools
http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

and remember google is your friend, always google for new software, then worry about a serial # or crack