PDA

View Full Version : what a cunting final

tralalala
07-12-2010, 12:08 AM
went to bed after 90 minutes on account of the match not being worthy of my tiredness. cunts. see you in 4 years, or something else.

Cabalo
07-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Another one who wasted his time too.
The spaniards took the cup. :(

Champo101
07-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Damn Cheaters. Iniesta dived a lot. And Ned should have gotten that free kick. That was a terrible ref.

tralalala
07-12-2010, 10:40 AM
yup, wasted 90 minutes of my life that i'll never be getting back.. bunch of boring arseholes.. you know, until this final was over, there was a 3.8 goal-per-game average in world cup finals.. there goes that stat down the pish-hole..

Barbarossa
07-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Best team won. That is all.
Not that I'm particularly fond of either team. At least it wasn't the cunting Germans.

eskimo
07-12-2010, 08:53 PM
what a stupid match

unknown1_
07-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Yeah, it was a pretty boring final. Germany-Spain was a much better match. I don't know about the whole better team won idea though. Germany COULD have won that match if Robben would have chipped Casillas in his one-on-one encounter...

Barbarossa
07-13-2010, 09:24 AM
I'm sure the Dutch would be thrilled to learn you just referred to them as "Germany" :dry:

IdolEyes787
07-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Just so no one will get the wrong idea this comment is directed at the soon to be removed post that for a brief period directly preceded mine and not at Barbarossa.

You really are a fucking low-life asshole aren't you?

chalice
07-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Just so no one will get the wrong idea this comment is directed at the soon to be removed post that for a brief period directly preceded mine and not at Barbarossa.

You really are a fucking low-life asshole aren't you?

Don't let it upset you, mate.

See, I see this lowlife as a lowlife at least one rung up on the lowlife ladder.

He is standing on the shoulders of lowlifes.

At least he sought out a singular thread on the entire internets which had relevance to unutterable shite he was trying to sell. A lot of lowlifes don't even bother with that.

Of course, it didn't occur to it that nobody except about 10 or 12 people in the entire universe actually read this remote section of the internets. Not to mention the advertising calamity that failed to factor in that we're all completely fucking skint.

Know you target, mate. I think we can all take something away from this.

Townsend
07-13-2010, 01:13 PM
anyway...back to topic plz! I was surprised and actually also a bit disappointed about the fact that only one dutch had been sent off. there was definitely some potential...

chalice
07-13-2010, 01:18 PM
anyway...back to topic plz! I was surprised and actually also a bit disappointed about the fact that only one dutch had been sent off. there was definitely some potential...

Potential for what? Learning English.

What the fuck are you crying about? The referee did the best job he could.

He sent a Dutch player off and minutes afterwards Spain scored. I don't see any injustice in this.

Townsend
07-13-2010, 01:21 PM

He sent a Dutch player off and minutes afterwards Spain scored. I don't see any injustice in this.

I was talking about potential for some more players to be sent off ;) And anyway I was neither for the Netherlands nor for Spain...

chalice
07-13-2010, 01:22 PM

I was talking about potential for some more players to be sent off ;)

Well, it's a pity you were unable to express that, isn't it.

Not for me, you understand, for you.

Townsend
07-13-2010, 01:26 PM
I was talking about potential for some more players to be sent off ;)

Which reminds me...I definitely didn't do it for you -.- Now is this a thread about football or not?

chalice
07-13-2010, 01:29 PM

Which reminds me...I definitely didn't do it for you -.- Now is this a thread about football or not?

This thread is about whatever the fuck I decide to make it about.

At the minute, it's about drawing attention to fucking spastics like you.

However, this is a game of two halves and could turn on a sixpence. But I doubt it.

tralalala
07-13-2010, 01:39 PM
I believe this thread is whatever the fuck I want ito be about, and.. Ermmm... I now want it to be about toenails!

How many of the players' socks in the world cup final had a hole at the tip since they don't cut their nails every now and again? I guess that 4 out of the 22 on the field at the start of the second half had some sort of tear in at least one of their socks.

Discuss.

chalice
07-13-2010, 01:42 PM
I believe this thread is whatever the fuck I want ito be about,

I think you'll find it isn't, Rafi.

It's my thread now, I'm afraid.

Speedo
07-14-2010, 12:15 AM

This thread is about whatever the fuck I decide to make it about.

At the minute, it's about drawing attention to fucking spastics like you.

However, this is a game of two halves and could turn on a sixpence. But I doubt it.

Yes. Did you think someone won or blæææææææ!
Because in america everyone goes blææææææ