PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] 0 day tracker!

senegal
07-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Hello! :D

I'm so sorry that I'm forced to stress you with my little request, but unfortunately I haven't found another solution and I grind this thing for some time. :mellow:
I hope that here I'll find a way or someone will guide me in a positive direction as it happened long time ago. :)
So, as the title says, I'm looking for a 0 day/hour/sec tracker, general preferable, which is able to satisfy all our wishes.
For that it must meet many conditions, but of course, you know better than me.
The p2p world was grounded in a drab and occasionally feels that need of something new, maybe a splash of color in a gray ocean after which we all yearn :yup:
Therefore, if someone has idea how that might be useful to me, just feel free and let know!:shifty:
See ya!:hug:

anon
07-12-2010, 07:14 PM
You don't have a 0-Day tracker and you wrote all that? Seriously?

There are many that are open for signups, but I think that's not l33t enough for you.

Cabalo
07-12-2010, 07:22 PM
I recommend bitsoup. It has open signups! Go Go!

DeadPoet
07-12-2010, 07:34 PM
I would recommend torrentbytes.
It's often open for new members without an invite, actually I think there's no invite system at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.

anon
07-12-2010, 07:41 PM
actually I think there's no invite system at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yup, no invite system and they open when inactive members are pruned.

pone44
07-12-2010, 08:16 PM
You are not a member of IPT or any 0 day trackers? Ilovetorrents is open atm.

So, as the title says, I'm looking for a 0 day/hour/sec tracker, general preferable, which is able to satisfy all our wishes.
:shifty:
See ya!:hug:

Hombre
07-12-2010, 09:42 PM
TORRENTDAY is DA SHiT !!

spaljevich
07-13-2010, 01:50 AM
demonoid is great and they open signups every first few days every month

Edit: theres a giveaway going on right now

Chief_Garbonzo
07-13-2010, 06:24 AM
You can never go wrong with TorrentBytes. :D

karachidude
07-13-2010, 06:31 AM
lol senegal,more than 1000 posts on the biggest bt forum in the world,and u havnt got a general tracker,very hard to believe :D

sake
07-13-2010, 06:36 AM
Try Nordic-T. It has great speeds and a great content. Cheers!

senegal
07-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Oh no, no, no! The drab, to which I refer, are precisely those trackers that you have wrote in this topic.
Unfortunately, I'm a member of all those sites a long time ago with TB's traffic, hundreds of forum posts and that's why I want a change..., something new!
Honestly, I tired to see the same content.
For example, I remember that a few years ago I was a member of two nice trackers named BeAScener and iFi. I was so happy! :)
One day, I noticed that the trackers were closed and I felt as if everything was over :mellow: Sky collapsed over me!
I appreciate/thank the fact that I got some answers, but you must understand that I'm still waiting that positive direction to enlight my path.
Thank you again!

You don't have a 0-Day tracker and you wrote all that? Seriously?

There are many that are open for signups, but I think that's not l33t enough for you.

Of all those who wanted to guide me, only you with all purpose kept to make me cry. Usually, I'm less emotional, but when it comes to feelings, it happens to me.
So, in the future, please be nice to me, not so bad. Ok?

lol senegal,more than 1000 posts on the biggest bt forum in the world,and u havnt got a general tracker,very hard to believe :D

As you can see, those 1000 posts were not in vain. I was helped and I hope I'll be helped right now. Peace!

byneco
07-13-2010, 06:58 PM
torrentday is best for u

anon
07-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Unfortunately, I'm a member of all those sites a long time ago with TB's traffic, hundreds of forum posts and that's why I want a change..., something new!

Sounds a bit lame to me, but who cares. Saying which ones you're a member on already may help.

Honestly, I tired to see the same content.

If they're all 0-Day trackers, what do you expect? :unsure:

Of all those who wanted to guide me, only you with all purpose kept to make me cry.

You cried over something a stranger said to you on the Internet? :lol:

senegal
07-13-2010, 07:12 PM
You are not a stranger. You are a backslider and it looks like you will not stop here.

Burnsy
07-13-2010, 07:12 PM
TORRENTDAY is DA SHiT !!

Correction...

anon
07-13-2010, 07:17 PM
You are not a stranger.

Do we know each other in real life? :unsure:

senegal
07-13-2010, 07:20 PM
It seems that you have won the Spammer Title! Already 3 off topic posts.
Congratz!

anon
07-13-2010, 07:22 PM
It seems that you have won the Spammer Title! Already 3 off topic posts.

Let's make that 4 while we're at it.

IdolEyes787
07-13-2010, 07:24 PM
S

Honestly, I tired to see the same content.If they're all 0-Day trackers, what do you expect? :unsure:

What he said.Seriously how could you be a member of bt trackers for so long and think otherwise?
PS if you are looking for something specific then just say what it is and stop fucking around.
Especially if you don't want abuse/spam.

Quarterquack
07-13-2010, 11:32 PM
Someone invite this man to FSC! FTN, too! God, don't you just wish all people were as helpful as I am?

capo
07-14-2010, 12:07 AM
i have an idea u can ask for FTN-ITS but nothing will happen so if u really need good 0-day tracker it will be zamunda,net unless u want more like i said
so plz say what u want :D

senegal
07-14-2010, 10:05 AM
S
If they're all 0-Day trackers, what do you expect? :unsure:

What he said.Seriously how could you be a member of bt trackers for so long and think otherwise?
PS if you are looking for something specific then just say what it is and stop fucking around.
Especially if you don't want abuse/spam.

I told you. It must be something between BeAScener and iFi, 0 day general tracker with unusual/special/varied/sundry content
PS I don't want abuse/spam. I already have 2 infractions for spamming, but that was an exaggeration of the moderators.

Someone invite this woman to FSC! FTN, too! God, don't you just wish all people were as helpful as I am?

Correction.

Disme
07-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Someone invite this woman to FSC! FTN, too! God, don't you just wish all people were as helpful as I am?

Correction.

I lolled very hard!!!

IdolEyes787
07-14-2010, 01:10 PM
I told you. It must be something between BeAScener and iFi, 0 day general tracker with unusual/special/varied/sundry content
PS I don't want abuse/spam. I already have 2 infractions for spamming, but that was an exaggeration of the moderators.

Moderators here are a bunch of Nazis.:angry:

And sorry but since I have absolutely no knowledge of either BeAScener or iFi I'm afraid that you told me nothing Miss.:mellow:
As previously said though if it's 0day you aren't going to get unusual/special content .
Unless maybe Tophos .Aren't they like a Law unto themselves?

anon
07-14-2010, 06:20 PM
I have absolutely no knowledge of either BeAScener or iFi

BeAScener was yet another 0-Day tracker which overrelied on its autouploading bot. Here's FSF's review:
http://**************.com/2008/08/12/be-a-scenercom-new-0dayscene-tracker/

iFi offered the same movies, music and TV episodes you could find on any other 0-Day tracker, but was super-hard to get in and had a user limit of 1000 (if I remember correctly).

Both are long gone.

senegal
07-14-2010, 06:45 PM
when I registered, iFi's user limit was 200. later they raised the limit to 1000. that was an awesome comunity, without Nazis!

IdolEyes787
07-14-2010, 06:52 PM
So what you are really looking for is something super exclusive ?
Lots of luck with that ,super exclusive sites are usually the private domain of Nazis.Kind of goes with the territory - keeping the race pure and all that .

ca_aok
07-14-2010, 07:04 PM
This request, as with your other spectacularly idiotic level-seeking requests, is going nowhere. People offered you legit 0-day sites that you refused, so might as well say "I want a 0-day that's at least Level 6" and be done with it.

P.S. Anyone who pulls the "I'm a female" card in a request is either lying or pathetic. Often the former.

senegal
07-14-2010, 08:45 PM
So what you are really looking for is something super exclusive ?
Lots of luck with that ,super exclusive sites are usually the private domain of Nazis.Kind of goes with the territory - keeping the race pure and all that .

Obviously, you're trying to be ironic, as the sig says :frusty:

This request, as with your other spectacularly idiotic level-seeking requests, is going nowhere. People offered you legit 0-day sites that you refused, so might as well say "I want a 0-day that's at least Level 6" and be done with it.

P.S. Anyone who pulls the "I'm a female" card in a request is either lying or pathetic. Often the former.

I have never refused something that seemed to be useful to me and, certainly, I won't do it now, either.
This request was very well-conceived, but it seems that some of you really don't understand that I wish with all my heart a place where I feel safe without being worry that I'll be put in front of the trench and shot in the head...like here, indeed!

PS: maybe I was well displayed as shemale for you.

Looking forward useful ideas and if it's possible as on topic.
Thanks!

anon
07-14-2010, 08:50 PM
i wish with all my heart a place where i feel safe without being worry that i'll be put in front of the trench and shot in the head...

:o

senegal
07-14-2010, 08:57 PM
You saw "The DaVinci Code" or what?

Polarbear
07-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Are trance listening shemales tolerated in Senegal? I'm just asking because Senegal is a predominantly Muslim country and they tend to not like shemales very much.

merwais
07-14-2010, 10:04 PM
torrentday is the best !!!! :)

IdolEyes787
07-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Can someone on staff please officially denote everything merwias says about torrentday as spam from now on? And no I'm not being "ironic" ,I mean how many friggin' times and in how many different ways do you have to say "torrentday is the best"?

Just like IPt before it.:frusty:

@senegal No I wasn't being ironic there either .:frusty:

Quarterquack
07-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Prove that you are actually a Nazi-hating Senegalese girl in love with Tiesto.

IdolEyes787
07-14-2010, 10:26 PM
Prove he she isn't.

anon
07-14-2010, 10:31 PM
I mean how many friggin' times and in how many different ways do you have to say "torrentday is the best"?

At least IPT is good.

Quarterquack
07-14-2010, 10:32 PM
Prove he she isn't.

You just echoed millions of Christians' mentality.

IdolEyes787
07-14-2010, 10:42 PM
There are millions of people named Christian ?
I never would of guessed the name was anywhere near as popular.

amirji
07-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Demonoid is the best general 0day tracker you can get. Mind you speeds aren't that great, but sometimes they are not too bad either. I was getting almost 1 MB/s from them today. Can't beat them when it comes to content. :-D

merwais
07-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Can someone on staff please officially denote everything merwias says about torrentday as spam from now on? And no I'm not being "ironic" ,I mean how many friggin' times and in how many different ways do you have to say "torrentday is the best"?

You are just an idiot !
Everyone have the right to leave his opinion.

Who on earth are you to tell me not to mention Torrentday in forums ?
When you can mention TL, why not i can't mention TD or ScT ?

STFU please !

Polarbear
07-16-2010, 01:03 AM
torrentday is the best !!!! :)

Yeah! Right On! torrentday! It's the best. Go torrentday! High Five!

IdolEyes787
07-16-2010, 02:03 AM

You are just an idiot !
Everyone have the right to leave his opinion.

Who on earth are you to tell me not to mention Torrentday in forums ?
When you can mention TL, why not i can't mention TD or ScT ?

STFU please !

I'm not just an idiot .That's only one side to a complex and intriguing individual.
Or at least I'm not "just an idiot" to the extent I can't discern the serious from the frivolous:ermm:.

Btw I actually can't mention T* so shows what you know.

Regards.

Hater.

senegal
07-17-2010, 07:56 PM
bump

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Nice sig .One idiot quoting out of context two other idiots.

senegal
07-18-2010, 12:11 PM
i feel some irony here..

/ /

n00bz0r
07-18-2010, 12:34 PM
I have seen ya giving away torrent-damage invites in the past, isn't TD 1337 enough for you now?
It is a pretty decent 0day tracker afaik.
//0.02$

senegal
07-18-2010, 12:47 PM
I aint looking for 1337 trackers.

n00bz0r
07-18-2010, 02:00 PM
In that case, whats wrong with Torrent-Damage?
Is there something specific that you're looking for in this other site that you are asking for an invite to?

senegal
07-18-2010, 02:07 PM
For the moment TD looks down for me...but that's not important.

It must be something between BeAScener and iFi

TraLaLa
07-18-2010, 02:15 PM
What do you need exactly ?

Magnum
07-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Do you think he (she) knows?I have doubt.....

ca_aok
07-18-2010, 03:35 PM
1337 trackers of course. But he can't say that since he knows people will rightly make fun of him.

anon
07-18-2010, 04:31 PM
It must be something between BeAScener and iFi

So, you want a tracker with an auto-upload bot and 200 members.

DIDIDave complies with the former condition and it's open for signups.

senegal
07-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Do you think he knows?I have doubt.....

1337 trackers of course. But he can't say that since he knows people will rightly make fun of him.

Obviously, you don't know what and who you're talking about!
Maybe when you will grow older, you'll understand a few important things about life.
But until then, take your cock in hand and rub it with pride!

Account created on DIDIDave

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e155/cpc7747/untitled-1.jpg

Thanks anon.
Thread closed.

TraLaLa
07-18-2010, 08:54 PM
He needs some attention that's all.
and dididave :wub:

pone44
07-18-2010, 08:58 PM
You mean she. :rolleyes:

He needs some attention that's all.
and dididave :wub:

TraLaLa
07-18-2010, 09:00 PM
ups

anonymous0711
07-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Well at least he she is displaying one prominent female characteristic...

he she doesnt know what the hell she wants but is still being overly picky about it because "it" knows what it doesnt want apparently

sounds like a female if i've ever met one lol

Burnsy
07-19-2010, 04:03 PM
Well at least he she is displaying one prominent female characteristic...

he she doesnt know what the hell she wants but is still being overly picky about it because "it" knows what it doesnt want apparently

sounds like a female if i've ever met one lol

Sounds like the majority of females I know too... :lol:

senegal
07-19-2010, 07:37 PM
I can't understand why this thread is still open!
Request filled!
Closed, dammit!

pone44
07-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Your the OP. You can close the thread. Thread tools>Close thread

I can't understand why this thread is still open!
Request filled!
Closed, dammit!