View Full Version : how can i use tranceroute Lite invite

ccs434
07-13-2010, 04:01 PM
how can i use tranceroute Lite invite?
i can create it but
i don't know how to use it

Burnsy
07-13-2010, 04:03 PM
No idea... have you PM'd staff or FLS on the site to ask/report a problem?

thebazzla
07-13-2010, 04:15 PM
here is what you do after you have created a lite invite click on the link of the invite you have made. then copy that link and send it to your inviter who fills in the details.i think then you have three days to activate that account...

dandraesley
07-13-2010, 05:15 PM
What does "Lite" word means? What's the disadvantages of getting this kind of invite to TranceRoute?

Zac090
07-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Lite invites - unlimited and free. But invited users becomes as «noobs». After that they can do something useful and promote to standart users...

ca_aok
07-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Replace use with trade and you have the real point of this post.

anon
07-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Replace use with trade and you have the real point of this post.

But how do y- oh, his thread history.

dandraesley
07-14-2010, 02:47 PM
So, is that a real answer or not? I'm just asking about why they must differentiate kind of invite given to "Lite" and "Full?". I think most invites are only divided into anytime/unlimited (VIP and staff) and limited.

ca_aok
07-14-2010, 03:02 PM
As I understand it, a lite invite starts you in some sort of inferior user class, and you have to have a certain ratio, X, once you pass a download amount or your account is auto-disabled.

Since it's undoubtedly going to a trader though, I imagine they're used to that sort of thing, so I'm sure no feelings will be hurt :)

anon
07-14-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm just asking about why they must differentiate kind of invite given to "Lite" and "Full?".

As it's been said, lite invites are easier to get, but everyone you invite will begin at the n00b user class, which doesn't happen with full invites.

I guess they divided invites in those two classes to make it easier to invite people that will, in turn, hopefully be active on the tracker, at least enough to advance from the "n00b" class.

Night0wl
07-14-2010, 11:11 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, can't really remember, the n00b user class cannot upload, only download and seed. I think some forum restrictions as well. The only way for a n00b to advance, apart from exceeding criteria for being promoted to PowerUser, is to either get noticed by staff and promoted or ask in a thread to be made user after certain criteria are met.

Someone I invited in 2007 is still n00b userclass, because of having done none of the above. Amount uploaded criteria never met, even though ratio is way above 1

Zac090
07-15-2010, 10:34 AM
The only way for a n00b to advance, apart from exceeding criteria for being promoted to PowerUser, is to either get noticed by staff and promoted or ask in a thread to be made user after certain criteria are met.

AFAIK you have to exchange energy to expand(I myself got a VIP invite so dunno for sure)