PDA

View Full Version : Req: Scc

808state
07-17-2010, 06:43 PM
I'm looking for a SCC invite.
If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated! :)

Here are some ratio proofs...
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7342/tlratiou.jpg
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1900/hdbitsratio.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2435/bitmetvratio.jpg

Thanks!

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 07:15 PM

If you don't mind me asking exactly why?

808state
07-17-2010, 07:18 PM

I read they have a lot of packs, which is what I'm looking for.

Cabalo
07-17-2010, 07:19 PM
He wants to download torrents.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 07:20 PM
Elite ones though.

IPT has more packs.

Cabalo
07-17-2010, 07:20 PM

I read they have a lot of packs, which is what I'm looking for.
So, get an invite for packme.in
It's a tracker solely for packs, ideally what you are looking for.

Elite ones though.

IPT has more packs.
IPT packs suck. SCC packs are better. You should know that.

anon
07-17-2010, 07:26 PM
SCC packs are better.

And they're freeleech! :O

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 07:31 PM

I know that I don't like SCC even a little because of the autoscript seedbox douches .
As for the packs aren't they basically the same like everywhere else for that matter ?
And most packs are freeleech on IPT too.

808state
07-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Yea I heard some of their packs were freeleech too, so thats a bonus. haha

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 07:33 PM
What's so funny?

808state
07-17-2010, 07:38 PM
What's so serious? :)

captive
07-17-2010, 07:41 PM
just as he typed the . someone tickled him, hence the haha

Cabalo
07-17-2010, 07:42 PM

I know that I don't like SCC even a little because of the autoscript seedbox douches .
As for the packs aren't they basically the same like everywhere else for that matter ?
And most packs are freeleech on IPT too.
They are.
My bad, I forgot to add either a LOL or :lol: at the end.

They are freeleech both at IPT, SCC or TorrentBytes for example.

Hombre
07-17-2010, 07:45 PM
that comment fucked all chances he cud have invite. :D

808state
07-17-2010, 07:50 PM
that comment fucked all chances he cud have invite. :D

Why would it ruin my chances?

anon
07-17-2010, 07:52 PM

Because many people that are, well, concerned about SCC's getting in difficulty, often use the packs as an excuse.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 07:56 PM
They are.

I figured you were but you're a pretty complicated gay guy so I'm never entirely sure.

LOL or something.

@808state don't listen to him the only thing that hurt your chances was trading for BMTV in the last couple weeks.:mellow:

808state
07-17-2010, 07:57 PM

Because many people that are, well, concerned about SCC's getting in difficulty, often use the packs as an excuse.

Oh. Well I'm really looking for packs, I can use TL for everything else. I guess it's just unfortunate me for that I need SCC for packs.

They are.

I figured you were but you're a pretty complicated gay guy so I'm never entirely sure.

LOL or something.

@808state don't listen to him the only thing that hurt your chances was trading for BMTV in the last couple weeks.:mellow:

I figured no one would give it away, so only way of getting it was trading. Shucks. Hope someone can look past it and will still have an invite for me.

thelegend
07-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Hey bitches stop spammingg here

anon
07-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Oh. Well I'm really looking for packs, I can use TL for everything else. I guess it's just unfortunate me for that I need SCC for packs.

But TL has packs as well... :unsure:

captive
07-17-2010, 08:04 PM
TL packs are pretty good tbh. though i have never seen what scc has, but its prolly crud.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 08:04 PM
I figured no one would give it away, so only way of getting it was trading. Shucks. Hope someone can look past it and will still have an invite for me.

Poor excuse .TVT.com was suggested ,is just as good or depending on how you view things ,better and wouldn't necessitate trading.

808state
07-17-2010, 08:05 PM

They don't have everything I'm looking for, so I would rather have a 2nd site as a backup and to help keep a good TL ratio.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 08:06 PM

The only spam here is from you idiot.

thelegend
07-17-2010, 08:06 PM

u dump idiot he didn't ask here for tl ,don't ruin other request thread:angry::angry::angry::angry: and tl packs aren't freeleech

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 08:07 PM

They don't have everything I'm looking for, so I would rather have a 2nd site as a backup and to help keep a good TL ratio.

How do you know SCC has what you are "looking for"?

808state
07-17-2010, 08:07 PM

Poor excuse .TVT.com was suggested ,is just as good or depending on how you view things ,better and wouldn't necessitate trading.

Maybe I've been out of the loop then. I just recently came back to this site (after about 1 1/2 years) and from what I remember BMTV was the best tracker for tv shows, so I went with that.

anon
07-17-2010, 08:09 PM
u dump idiot he didn't ask here for tl ,don't ruin other request thread:angry::angry::angry::angry: and tl packs aren't freeleech

Kindly refer to the post above yours.

IdolEyes787

I don't live in a dump.:unsure:

808state

How do you know SCC has what you are "looking for"?

I don't. I didn't know I had to know what a tracker had before I could request it.

Seriously, I feel like this thread is getting out of hand. If you guys aren't planning or even thinking of sending an invite, I'm going to stop responding for now.

thelegend
07-17-2010, 08:10 PM

i didn't spam here u dump asshole ,i don't know why admin made uu moderator

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 08:12 PM

Because I can speel?:unsure:

captive
07-17-2010, 08:14 PM
speel, me not unrestrand.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Please don't spum asswhole.

Di@monds
07-17-2010, 08:16 PM
If youre looking for packs, then SCC is a must ~2000(TV, Movies, Games ect).
But if you already have TL, then packs from scc will be uploaded to tl eventually...

thelegend
07-17-2010, 08:17 PM

can u pl stop ur mouth ;(((( i don't know why u ruin other ppl thread maybe u are asshole ???? At the end just a site invite only ; not ur life lol

808state
07-17-2010, 08:20 PM
If youre looking for packs, then SCC is a must ~2000(TV, Movies, Games ect).
But if you already have TL, then packs from scc will be uploaded to tl eventually...

Thanks for the info.
Eventually huh? Preferably sooner than later :yup: .....or an invite to SCC.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2010, 08:27 PM

can u pl stop ur mouth ;(((( i don't know why u ruin other ppl thread maybe u are asshole ???? At the end just a site invite only ; not ur life lol
I'm not (intentionally) ruining anyone's thread.Contrary to what you think I'm not an asshole.I refuse to "stop" my mouth at the behest of someone like you . And yes it is "just a site " so by that logic it hardly matters then if he gets in or not doesn't it?
Also as I stated , I don't even like SCC so it is far from my life.Actually I seem to be the only one not taking it seriously here.:unsure:

thelegend
07-17-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm not (intentionally) ruining anyone's thread.Contrary to what you think I'm not an asshole.I refuse to "stop" my mouth at the behest of someone like you . And yes it is "just a site " so by that logic it hardly matters then if he gets in or not doesn't it?
Also as I stated , I don't even like SCC so it is far from my life.Actually I seem to be the only one not taking it seriously here.:unsure:

as i said at the just a site invite lol, as i know scc doesn't give invite without donating ,he just need make some good frd who can donate for him .Its just matter about 10 euro

Quarterquack
07-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Ignoring the hogwash in this thread; why don't you tell me what you're looking for? Yes, yes, I'm sure it's an scc invite because of packs. How about what packs?. And don't respond with a worthless "TV packs/movie packs" response. I'll just assume you're wasting my time.

Either tell me exactly what you're looking for for example specific shows with their names, some sort of joke about them so I know you watched more than the pilot; or movie packs in which case show me a basic understanding of the kind of movies that are uploaded to SCC before I tell you that there's hundreds of better trackers for movie packs etc. You know, give potential inviters solid reasons to consider you.

EDIT: Never mind, I just looked at your thread history.

Lady LoTL
07-19-2010, 07:21 PM

You know Idol Eyes I just got a friendship request from this person that is dissing you (Sorry dude, but I am staff on several forums and I do not take kindly of people talking to a nice staff member the way he is you. You're waaaay more easy going than I. Maybe when I grow up, I'll be like you!).

Anyway, I always check these people requesting to see if they are useful members (If they do giveaways, post in help sections, etc....). All I have seen from this chico is a bunch of bitching and whining (besides begging for invites and more importantly talking shite to a staff member). Usually, people who request my friendship want something.They are mostly soliciting invites. I put them on ignore and wait for them to reincarnate on another forum.

God. I don't know how you do it (be as nice as you are), especially here. I respect you (and some other mods here) for volunteering your time.

Some don't realize that we are volunteering. We don't get f*cking paid.

So to you thelegend, HELL no and please don't ask again.

@EVERy ONE else _ PLEASE DO NOT request a friendship with me if you are like this guy and just trying to slip in some manipulative comment about how you lost this or that account and are wondering if I have an extra invite or a friend with one.

My friends list is very short, but I guarantee they have never asked me for anything.

snagit
07-19-2010, 09:06 PM
I wonder how many people are going to send you friendship requests just to spite you now.

IdolEyes787
07-19-2010, 09:06 PM
You know Idol Eyes

God. I don't know how you do it (be as nice as you are), especially here. I respect you (and some other mods here) for volunteering your time.

Without hopefully appearing to be just another butt kisser I can honestly say I think that you're already much nicer than me.:)
And as for how I react dispassionately to certain comments all I can tell you ( as you undoubtedly already know ) is that we all have our good days and our bad days.
On our good days it takes a lot to get us down and on our bad ones hardly anything at all so I guess thelegend fortunately caught me on one of my good ones.

Fishy2
07-19-2010, 09:12 PM

You know Idol Eyes I just got a friendship request from this person that is dissing you (Sorry dude, but I am staff on several forums and I do not take kindly of people talking to a nice staff member the way he is you. You're waaaay more easy going than I. Maybe when I grow up, I'll be like you!).

Anyway, I always check these people requesting to see if they are useful members (If they do giveaways, post in help sections, etc....). All I have seen from this chico is a bunch of bitching and whining (besides begging for invites and more importantly talking shite to a staff member). Usually, people who request my friendship want something.They are mostly soliciting invites. I put them on ignore and wait for them to reincarnate on another forum.

Some don't realize that we are volunteering. We don't get f*cking paid.

So to you thelegend, HELL no and please don't ask again.

@EVERy ONE else _ PLEASE DO NOT request a friendship with me if you are like this guy and just trying to slip in some manipulative comment about how you lost this or that account and are wondering if I have an extra invite or a friend with one.

My friends list is very short, but I guarantee they have never asked me for anything.

Just sent a request even though I dont want anything :-) (just for the hell of it not to piss anyone off)

bigdaddydude
07-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Staff members at different trackers have a life too you know. They don't want to be bombarded with invite requests. It would waste their time.

Fishy2
07-19-2010, 09:38 PM
Sorry dude didnt mean to waste anyones time, was just some fun in the spirit of not everyone wants something. I give my time freely to, but still enjoy reading through posts on this particular forum :-) peace

btw just realised I'm now guilty of spaming the op 2, so sorry again op

Quarterquack
07-19-2010, 11:13 PM
I remember losing my patience before Idol lost his on a particular idiot on this forum. I was surprised he was keeping it together, too. I tend to generally have a short fuse with (morons, especially) people; hence I tend to see it as impalpable for anyone to be more collected than I in certain situations. To each his own, even in the impossible apparently.

btw just realised I'm now guilty of spaming the op 2, so sorry again op

Stop apologizing for being human. :) [EDIT:] It's not like the op is going to get what he wants, or will get to enjoy it if he gets it. Honestly so, he should have dismissed this as a failure from page 1.