PDA

View Full Version : Need SceneAccess

lafur
07-18-2010, 01:34 AM
Was wondering if someone had a SceneAccess invite lying around to give me,
the only thing i can offer really is a 140 GB buffered TorrentBytes account. :wacko:
Ive been looking for a tracker with allot of content and good pretimes, TorrentBytes just doesn't do it for me. Thx

anon
07-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Ive been looking for a tracker with allot of content and good pretimes, TorrentBytes just doesn't do it for me. Thx

IPT has a lot of content and DIDIDave has good pretimes (which I don't know why you need anyway).

lafur
07-18-2010, 05:11 PM
IPT has a lot of content and DIDIDave has good pretimes (which I don't know why you need anyway).

Just i haven't really found a good site since ScT went down. Which had both good pre times and content

Cabalo
07-18-2010, 05:33 PM
TorrentLeech or RevTT are the perfect fit.

lafur
07-18-2010, 09:14 PM
Then i would love a TorrentLeech or RevTT invite if someone would share

FLEA
07-19-2010, 01:24 PM
TorrentDay is always open and have good pretimes

anon
07-19-2010, 05:06 PM

How do you know they have good pretimes, apart from them saying so? Are they racing now?

And don't even get me to mention all the shit that surrounds TorrentDay.

lafur
07-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Could someone give me an invite to Torrentleech by change?

merwais
07-21-2010, 01:03 AM

How do you know they have good pretimes, apart from them saying so? Are they racing now?

oh Right.
A cheater is talking now. lol

any way, ignore Mr.anon-sbi coz he is a big cheater and cheating on all torrent sites, including Torrentday i am sure.
better test it yourself and rate it. don't listen especially to people like anon-sbi.

pone44
07-21-2010, 01:07 AM
Wow. Like we did not know that. What about torrentday faking stats? or is that untrue?

any way, ignore Mr.anon-sbi coz he is a big cheater and cheating on all torrent sites, including Torrentday i am sure.

bigdaddydude
07-21-2010, 01:47 AM
First it went from SceneAccess then it went to Torrentleach. How many trackers do u want?

Cabalo
07-21-2010, 01:54 AM

oh Right.

better test it yourself and rate it. don't listen especially to people like anon-sbi.
It's amazing how fast you show up when someone mentions the text string "torrentday".
Good script you have there.

anon
07-21-2010, 04:36 PM
oh Right.

If you don't like my posts, you're free to add me to your ignore list.

And I'm not even a member at TorrentDay. :dabs:

IdolEyes787
07-21-2010, 04:57 PM
And I'm not even a member at TorrentDay. :dabs:

Not reputable enough for you?

anon
07-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Nope, it's just a mutual dislike between both parties. (Evidently merwais has some sort of affiliation with the site)

merwais
07-21-2010, 09:05 PM
Nope, it's just a mutual dislike between both parties. (Evidently merwais has some sort of affiliation with the site)
affiliation with torrentday i am not sure about that but i am very sure i don't have affiliation with your cheating forums and cheating tricks.

Encourage people to share back when they are downloading something, not cheat !

anon-sbi == CHEATER and cheating at every single torrent site!

anon
07-21-2010, 09:09 PM
cheating at every single torrent site

Wrong :)