hi

i've 1 refferal to BCG
i need for it invite to bitme or something worth to offer me what you have
please
no crap offers, no spam, no low levels i'm not stupid

let's see what we have today ^__^

Cabalo
07-18-2010, 05:46 AM
C'mon, don't make it so obvious where you come from. That post layout leaves little doubt about that.

Daniel_30
07-18-2010, 06:45 AM
C'mon, don't make it so obvious where you come from. That post layout leaves little doubt about that.

ok what else ?

read this again

no spam

IdolEyes787
07-18-2010, 12:31 PM

Cabalo (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/158277-Cabalo)

http://filesharingtalk.com/fst/useravatar/avatar158277_6.gif

(http://filesharingtalk.com/members/158277-Cabalo)
Not the brightest bulb in the pack are we?
(http://filesharingtalk.com/members/158277-Cabalo)

Cabalo
07-18-2010, 03:27 PM
ok what else ?

read this again

no spam
Report it.

You just spammed your own thread, spammer. Now what?
By the way, congratulations for removing USA from your location. It's a step in the right direction.

Daniel_30
07-18-2010, 09:05 PM
ok what else ?

read this again

Report it.

You just spammed your own thread, spammer. Now what?
By the way, congratulations for removing USA from your location. It's a step in the right direction.

yeah really !!
ok mr.rambo that's enough

1- do i know you before for attacking me in that way every time i open topics ?
2- if i changed or delete the country or any info in my profile do you think that's count crime or shame in your great mind ?
3- what are you trying to despise me every time i try to be just like any other member !!
4- do you see me, when stole your family or f*ck your sister !!
5- if you belong to Mods,f*ckin moderator here should respect more all members .
6- i don't care what you are i just want deal with member according site rules .
7- we are here to share our experiences with all just that if you think we are animal or something like that you're wrong .

finally a right direction is you're insult me with knowledge i didn't talk to you or even know you before so yes i'm really really spammer !!!!!!!
keep going mate cos i feel what you feel of hatred and grudge against a person never deal with you before !!

Cabalo
07-18-2010, 10:10 PM
yeah really !!
ok mr.rambo that's enough

1- do i know you before for attacking me in that way every time i open topics ?
2- if i changed or delete the country or any info in my profile do you think that's count crime or shame in your great mind ?
3- what are you trying to despise me every time i try to be just like any other member !!
4- do you see me, when stole your family or f*ck your sister !!
5- if you belong to Mods,f*ckin moderator here should respect more all members .
6- i don't care what you are i just want deal with member according site rules .
7- we are here to share our experiences with all just that if you think we are animal or something like that you're wrong .

finally a right direction is you're insult me with knowledge i didn't talk to you or even know you before so yes i'm really really spammer !!!!!!!
keep going mate cos i feel what you feel of hatred and grudge against a person never deal with you before !!

1. You're the one attacking me. Pffft, sensible child.
2. If you're ashamed of your country, that's your problem. I was just questioning why you were lying and stating your location was at the US.
3. You're not like every other member. Other member's often bring positive contributions to the board, whereas you don't.
4. You want to fuck my sister? Tough luck, she only likes latin or scandinavian. I doubt she would waste time with a lifeless prick like you. Besides here, we don't stone women to death, something common on certain cultures you may have heard of. :rolleyes: Like, in your country.
5. See previous post, you idiot. How dare you ask for respect when you are already going down the childish path? Prick.
6. Site rules? What would you know about those? Hostile posting and insulting members both are infractions.
7. :blink: "animal" ? Experiences? Which ones have you posted on this forum? You come here to use it for your own ends, just trading and making 20 SHIT posts to access this area.

You are the idiot of the month.

pone44
07-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Lol :spam:

anon
07-18-2010, 10:21 PM
4. You want to fuck my sister? Tough luck, she only likes latin or scandinavian. I doubt she would waste time with a lifeless prick like you. Besides here, we don't stone women to death, something common on certain cultures you may have heard of. :rolleyes: Like, in your country.
7. :blink: "animal" ? Experiences? Which ones have you posted on this forum? You come here to use it for your own ends, just trading and making 20 SHIT posts to access this area.

Epic. :fst:

Hombre
07-19-2010, 12:44 AM
... i'm not stupid ...

let's see what we have today ^__^

yes u are. :D

what we have today is a dumbass like u getting pwned.

deadalive1
07-19-2010, 12:57 AM

What about BCG's rules?, you apparently have no problems violating them by attempting to trade a referral......jackass

Champo101
07-19-2010, 02:26 AM
I wonder... Has he been banned yet. Well no matter. Gonna tell Cirno now :P
EDIT: Cirno has been notified and probably a pending ban