PDA

View Full Version : [Req] SCC and/or IPT

CopperFox
07-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi all,

Ever since ScT and wheelmods got shut down I had been relying heavily on TL for my general 0-day needs.

It seems that as of 3 days ago, I can no longer access TL as it has been blocked by my ISP so I'm kind of at a loss when it comes to a good general overall tracker.

It is because of this that I am making my first request in 4 years on here in the hopes that some generous person may be able to provide me with an invite to one or both of the sites mentioned above.

If anyone is willing to help me out, I would very muhc appreciate it and can provide ratio proofs/speed tests if required via PM.

Many thanks in advance.

bumrocks
07-18-2010, 06:11 PM
send email via PM for IPT...

CopperFox
07-19-2010, 05:12 AM
Thanks bumrocks, PM sent :)

Chief_Garbonzo
07-19-2010, 06:21 AM
CopperFox you will like IPT :) It's a great 'melting pot' tracker. Meaning there is everything on there, new and old. Good stuff. Very easy to seed as well. Congrats on making your way over to IPT! :D

CopperFox
07-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Thanks Chief_ Garbonzo :) It definitely sounds like what I am after and I will let you know how I find it once I have received the invite. :)

bumrocks
07-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Invite sent to IPT...

Unfortunately SCC is stingy with their invites compared to the "old" days, I always had multiple invites there back then. But now I think only donaters get them for the most part...

CopperFox
07-19-2010, 06:05 PM
Many thanks again bumrocks, no worries about SCC I'm sure I'll get it when I need it, for now IPT looks great! Just having a browse at the moment. Will add you rep as soon as I figure out how to do that lol. Didn't exist when I used to lurk these forums :P

anon
07-19-2010, 06:07 PM
Will add you rep as soon as I figure out how to do that lol.

Click on the star icon below his post.

CopperFox
07-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Will add you rep as soon as I figure out how to do that lol.

Click on the star icon below his post.

Right, pretty easy to miss! Ok, done :)