PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help me find this book?

anonymous0711
07-19-2010, 04:44 AM
ok well first off i ended up having to add a second book and it wouldnt let me change the thread title so no, i am not a complete idiot just the regular kind

anyways this is probably a dumb nubish thing to do but i was hoping getting this to as many ppl as possible will help me get it done quickly so if anyone can help me find

Essentials of investments 8th edition(the solutions manual) i would really appreciate it

also: The Economy of Nature, 6th ed., by R. E. Ricklefs; (5th edition would work if the 6th isnt available)

if anyone can help me find these in a timely manner i would be very grateful

thanks

anonymous0711
07-22-2010, 02:38 AM
bump... anyone :(

vobilli
07-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Would you be satisfied with an earlier edition of "Essentials of investments" if nothing else is available?

anonymous0711
07-24-2010, 07:58 PM
its the solutions manual im looking for but if you can find the solutions manual to say the 7th edition or something yes i would still really appreciate that

LubTheStaringCat
07-24-2010, 08:52 PM
Just did a search on avaxhome.ws, and found this.
Hope this helps, there a lot more there...Good searching.
http://avaxhome.ws/ebooks/science_books/biology_genetics/968842.html

pone44
07-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Not sure if this is it?
http://www.ebookee.net/search.php?cx=005418540955315608444%3Ahzcbi9hnswe&cof=FORID%3A11&q=The+Economy+of+Nature%2C+6th+ed.%2C+by+R.+E.+Ricklefs

anonymous0711
07-24-2010, 10:11 PM
hey thanks man only 1 of the links it provided still had something there but thats all it takes so i have the book now!!! i cant tell if its the 6th edition but i think my friend has it to compare a little bit, i just didnt wanna have to mooch off their book every night to read for class so i rly appreciate this man

@pone44 - i cant tell i dont have a usenet account and dont wanna pay for one if you have one and could send it as a pdf or something to me through e mail id appreciate it just as a backup tho thanks

pone44
07-24-2010, 10:23 PM
No problem and your welcome. :) I unfortunately do not have a usenet account though I have been thinking of getting one. Maybe someone else could grab it and send it to you.

hey thanks man only 1 of the links it provided still had something there but thats all it takes so i have the book now!!! i cant tell if its the 6th edition but i think my friend has it to compare a little bit, i just didnt wanna have to mooch off their book every night to read for class so i rly appreciate this man

@pone44 - i cant tell i dont have a usenet account and dont wanna pay for one if you have one and could send it as a pdf or something to me through e mail id appreciate it just as a backup tho thanks

sangos
07-25-2010, 12:27 PM
No problem and your welcome. :) I unfortunately do not have a usenet account though I have been thinking of getting one. Maybe someone else could grab it and send it to you.

you can get free 2day access with some host i pumped into - no CC info or anything just email an your desired email adress and go crazy with it - if you want the name of this provider just PM me - i would have posted but i donno if it`s ok with the rules :)-

Cabalo
07-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Your signature. God, your signature.

anon
07-25-2010, 06:04 PM

Hey, the man's "retired" now. Give him a chance. :P

sangos
08-27-2010, 02:23 PM

Hey, the man's "retired" now. Give him a chance. :P

dont know what is wrong with it but that was the last thing to do - cant help it :/ - the only thing that i really regret that i was doing one thing 1) login 2) go to bittorrent section 3) live there for about 6~8 hrs and didnt see that was really other things to do here other than that... buttom line...my signature. God, my signature. :P