PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me with the site not updating?

exarmysgt
07-20-2010, 02:07 PM
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for me as I seem unable to posts made in the last four days. I point my browser to filesharingtalk.com, click Newsgroups, then Movie NZB's. The last post is "Perriers.Bounty.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-REFiNED". I know good and well that there has been things posted since then. So, I tried clicking on the sub-forum of Newsgroups called NZB Index and I get current, up-to-date stuff. Of course the downside is that everything is there, not just movies that I'm generally most interested in. I know there are filters and whatnot but that's an added step I don't normally have to take. That said, I'm just wondering if any of you are experiencing the same issue and do you have any suggestions on how I can make it so I can get the most recent posts by just clicking Movie NZB's, TV NZB's, Games NZB's, etc. Thanks in advance for any help.

tesco
07-20-2010, 10:44 PM
The new link is: http://filesharingtalk.com/nzbs/

There is a tab at teh top of the page that says "NZBs".

I've also just added a notice in the forums where you are looking that explains, since a lot of people seem to be having this problem.

exarmysgt
07-22-2010, 01:58 AM
Thanks for the response. By trial and error, I came to the page you provided and I guess what struck me as odd was the fact that at the time, there were only 20 movies listed. Before, there was pages and pages of movies and certainly a whole lot more than 20. This was cool because I use to could browse the first few pages for any releases I might have missed. Now, it seems as if I don't know what I'm looking for, I might miss something.

Anyway, thanks again. I will say that the site makes it easier now to filter out the things you don't want and get right to that which you do want.