PDA

View Full Version : have FinBytes account and BCG referral want GFT old account

Jerry
07-21-2010, 11:00 PM
pm me:)

Champo101
07-22-2010, 12:58 AM
guess who just read this thread. Say goodbye...

pone44
07-22-2010, 01:12 AM
:bye: One of sakors friends?

guess who just read this thread. Say goodbye...

Who are you?

Champo101
07-22-2010, 01:20 AM
I have connections haha :lol:

stoi
07-22-2010, 01:20 AM
it was me that read it, and in all honesty i dont really give a crap, cant be arsed to spend my time chasing a referral trader, my other staff can, but i have better things to do with my time.

and champ is an active member of BCG, just a user not a vip, but he is a trial recruiter (if that means anything lol)

Champo101
07-22-2010, 01:36 AM
Doesn't mean much to me. I don't get any special privileges or anything, just referrals. And I wasn't sure if stoi was gonna do anything or not. But this might get passed on to another staff who does care. And It might not be me

X-Files
07-22-2010, 01:41 AM

stfo and stop act like spy aka buttkisser

every post u made become more annoying now

pone44
07-22-2010, 01:51 AM
By all means, the member who stole the referrals and those trading them should be dealt with. Doesn't mean much to me either except that they took codes that could have went to members who actually might use and enjoy the site.

Doesn't mean much to me. I don't get any special privileges or anything, just referrals. And I wasn't sure if stoi was gonna do anything or not. But this might get passed on to another staff who does care. And it might not be me who does it. Depends, put me in a good mood and nothing will happen. Don't respond and I just might.

Champo101
07-22-2010, 01:58 AM

stfo and stop act like spy aka buttkisser

every post u made become more annoying now

Calm down. It's a joke.

Jerry
07-22-2010, 07:50 AM
Champo101 what is the problem boy? stop with the spam in this thread. Thank you!

Champo101
07-23-2010, 02:11 AM
U ain't got no invite now kekeke

puckface
07-23-2010, 03:45 AM
ha, what a dick.

Champo101
07-23-2010, 03:51 AM
It wasn't me, everyone's referrals are gone. The fake page is gone. That was the only way to use them so they are useless.

Quarterquack
07-23-2010, 04:01 AM
Doesn't mean much to me. I don't get any special privileges or anything, just referrals. And I wasn't sure if stoi was gonna do anything or not. But this might get passed on to another staff who does care. And it might not be me who does it. Depends, put me in a good mood and nothing will happen. Don't respond and I just might.

You're considerably more retarded than when you first got here.

Champo101
07-23-2010, 04:11 AM
Going with the flow ;)

Jerry
07-24-2010, 12:49 PM
Up and no BCG

Burnsy
07-24-2010, 02:02 PM
And I wasn't sure if stoi was gonna do anything or not. But this might get passed on to another staff who does care. And it might not be me who does it. Depends, put me in a good mood and nothing will happen. Don't respond and I just might.

That could quite easily be perceived as blackmail... I'm not very appreciative or traders, or trading... but who the fuck died and made you Judge, Jury and Executioner of people who go about trading!!! You've come over as being just as bad, if not worse than traders themselves...

"Don't respond and I just might???" :lol:

I bet they're all shitting it now...

Quarterquack
07-25-2010, 01:53 AM
That could quite easily be perceived as blackmail... I'm not very appreciative or traders, or trading... but who the fuck died and made you Judge, Jury and Executioner of people who go about trading!!! You've come over as being just as bad, if not worse than traders themselves...

"Don't respond and I just might???" :lol:

I bet they're all shitting it now...

I went around and warned all my friends not to break a single rule of any given tracker, because champo was the new cop in town. Told them all about how he invited one bad user, rectified it, then proceeded to become the heralded vigilant anti-trader of our times.

As a Christian mother of five, I feel much safer letting my children wander the depths of the internet because of people like champo!

So, you know what? Don't you dare insinuate that he says he's 13, acts like 8 and is actually 6; neither that he is obsessed with blackmailing people and running a puppy dog courier service for reporting traders to BCG in order to feel more important than yet another torrenter out of the 40,000 that are already there.

Burnsy
07-25-2010, 02:00 AM
I went around and warned all my friends not to break a single rule of any given tracker, because champo was the new cop in town. Told them all about how he invited one bad user, rectified it, then proceeded to become the heralded vigilant anti-trader of our times.

As a Christian mother of five, I feel much safer letting my children wander the depths of the internet because of people like champo!

So, you know what? Don't you dare insinuate that he says he's 13, acts like 8 and is actually 6; neither that he is obsessed with blackmailing people and running a puppy dog courier service for reporting traders to BCG in order to feel more important than yet another torrenter out of the 40,000 that are already there.

I'm sorry :cry:

Quarterquack
07-25-2010, 02:09 AM
I'm sorry :cry:

Shame. I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. It's champo's forgiveness that you should seek out. You know how the old saying goes: "put me in a good mood and nothing will happen. Don't respond and I just might." You don't wanna know what he will do if you put him in a bad mood!

I heard that just a couple of months back he got a trader globally banned because said trader responded to champo's trading offer. Oh crap I went there. Woe be unto me, I have champo on my case, now!

Burnsy
07-25-2010, 02:12 AM
Oh crap I went there. Woe be unto me, I have champo on my case, now!

Hah!!! He'll be off my case now and will be hunting you down for the most heinous crime of pointing out exactly how much of a chopper he really can be!!! I now feel absolved and guess what??

I wasn't even sorry after all... tee hee

Quarterquack
07-25-2010, 02:17 AM
I suppose I will have to drop to my knees and beg for mercy. The only thing that truly worries is me, is amongst the countless other people that do the same over the course of every day, I'm destined to never put forth an argument he hasn't heard before. I don't think I'll be getting any sleep tonight knowing that I might have pissed him off. Why oh why did I have to go to the extremities of playing with fire?!

The only foreseeable escape is convincing him that you (or my brother) hacked my account and did it.

Champo101
07-25-2010, 02:26 AM
:lol: I was kidding. If you didn't know that was a reference to how Brandon gives FtN invites then ok, but yeah. That's what I meant. If you don't know what I am talking about, go to Brandon's profile and look for his giveaways, and how he does them. I thought that was funny and thought I would make a reference to that for some reason.

Also,
GLOBALLY BANNED???? Holy shit! I was just warned not to invite him and I told him no. He also broke my number one rule: No traders. Also for the record, I don't want to sound cocky, but I never invited a bad user and if I did, tell me becuase I don't know/ Forgot lol.

X-Files
07-25-2010, 02:41 AM
:lol: I was kidding. If you didn't know that was a reference to how Brandon gives FtN invites then ok, but yeah. That's what I meant. If you don't know what I am talking about, go to Brandon's profile and look for his giveaways, and how he does them. I thought that was funny and thought I would make a reference to that for some reason.

Also,
GLOBALLY BANNED???? Holy shit! I was just warned not to invite him and I told him no. He also broke my number one rule: No traders. Also for the record, I don't want to sound cocky, but I never invited a bad user and if I did, tell me becuase I don't know/ Forgot lol.

read my post on page 1
consider my advice

I don't want to sound cocky
you are. fucking yes

anon
07-25-2010, 06:18 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Doesn't work with staff members, but does a pretty damn good job at keeping anyone else at bay.

Quarterquack
07-25-2010, 06:20 PM
Doesn't work with staff members

Should I even ask how you came around to obtaining that information?

anon
07-25-2010, 06:29 PM
Should I even ask how you came around to obtaining that information?

Someone on, well, another forum, once wanted to ignore one of the Moderators, but failed. And he posted something along the lines of "I wanted to add you to my ignore list, but I can't, because you're a Mod".

When writing my post, I took the assumption it's like this on FST as well.

stoi
07-26-2010, 08:20 AM
btw what champo is doing has absolutely sod all to do with us, he is doing it off his own bat, with no encouragement from me (and i believe any of our staff either).

so if he wants to carry on like this, then thats his perogotive, but BCG is not involved in anyway.

Jerry
07-27-2010, 11:29 AM
ok !!!

I have FinBytes account, DanishBits account and SceneXpress account. I'm searching GFT old account. Thank you :)

Thread Closed