PDA

View Full Version : What ADSL ISP to get? (UK)

Ijustwantanzb
07-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Im moving into an apartment next month and wondering what ISP is the best and for also a decent price each month?

I use newsgroups to download and use around 60gb a month roughly sometimes more depending what i download and if i go for HD films etc.

Also are there any that only do month by month contract or 6month contract? i only need it for roughly 9months as its for my student place.

norman044
08-15-2010, 08:48 AM
have a look at o2, they are really cheap and very good from what i hear

Speedo
08-20-2010, 04:35 AM
Buy a usb wireless dongle if you don't have wireless. Thats what I did when I waited for my own internet. And I used someones line since he didn't use it much so I even downloaded movies. :)

TONiC
08-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Be - the absolute best. No caps, no throttles, no overselling bandwidth. only drawback is it's not available everywhere.

bigdogg2020
08-22-2010, 07:48 PM
first see if you can connect to other around you, be the cheapest...but it all depends on where you live. wireless network cards might just be the cheapest, if you can find a connection. passwords can be hacked.

rdtphd
08-31-2010, 11:18 PM
first see if you can connect to other around you, be the cheapest...but it all depends on where you live. wireless network cards might just be the cheapest, if you can find a connection. passwords can be hacked.

i'd like to see you hack anything but a wep or open wireless. lookup table maybe if they have a simple password. but hack a wpa2. i'd like more info on that