PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love Astraweb - Retention

iLOVENZB
07-24-2010, 03:19 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/e5jwg0.png

So far so good, that 706d retention was no bullshit :O

c0ld
07-24-2010, 04:18 PM
707d (https://www.binsearch.info/index.php?q=Hancock+%282008+English%29+HQ+CAM+Rip+LD+XVID+PROPER+-+%22Hancock.2008.CAM.LD.XVID-PROPER&m=&max=250&adv_g=&adv_age=999&adv_sort=date&adv_col=on&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=)

eta; 710d (https://www.binsearch.info/index.php?q=The.Dark.Knight.2008.Cam.LD.XviD-KingBen.English.Incl.OST.par2+-+%2801+%2F+42%29&m=&max=250&adv_g=&adv_age=999&adv_sort=date&adv_col=on&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=)

chakara
07-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Yes, it's awesome !

From what I can see, every other NSP has given up (except for Giganews of course) and won't go over 600d.

zot
07-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Well, Blocknews/Usenetnow is also around the 700 day mark and growing. Maybe it's time for all those Highwinds resellers stuck at 600 days to consider jumping ship.

c0ld
07-24-2010, 07:53 PM
(except for Giganews of course)There's no 'of course' about it. Giganews have been caught falling short of their claims in the past. They went through a period of putting 'increasing to xxx days retention' when in fact they were far short.

zot
07-24-2010, 08:38 PM
Giganews website screamed in big red print "240 days retention" which they did reach, but during Sept2008-Jan2009 they fell far short, as little as 190 days, and despite all the complaints of false advertising, they never corrected the posted retention they were promising. That is, until their retention eventually grew to 241 days, and ever since that day their actual retention has been correct and updated daily. (funny how honesty only works one way!)

c0ld
07-24-2010, 08:42 PM
So I suppose the question is are they still accurate? Let's see a 716d post complete on GN.

hdjunky
07-25-2010, 12:45 AM
So far so good, that 706d retention was no bullshit :O

Big thrill! I just downloaded a 713 day old NZB from usenetnow/blocknews and although it needed a slight repair, it was fine. Plus they are cheaper http://www.usenetnow.net/ngr.html All this high retention is great so everyone can show off there e-peens I guess. :D

unoriginal
07-25-2010, 02:10 AM
Was it complete when it finished and you need to upgrade Sabnzbd, the latest version 0.5.3 :)

And $10.19/mo through this link: http://usenetnow.net/woot.html

iLOVENZB
07-25-2010, 03:16 AM
Yes, it finished completed. I've been meaning to upgrade but haven't had the time.

http://i30.tinypic.com/ajknpf.png

c0ld
07-25-2010, 09:36 AM
All this high retention is great so everyone can show off there e-peens I guess. :D

Astraweb: 710d 711d (https://www.binsearch.info/index.php?q=[26552]-[%23altbin%40EFNet]-[FULL]&m=&max=250&adv_g=&adv_age=999&adv_sort=date&adv_col=on&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=)
Blocknews: 713d
Giganews: ???

I think the giganews fanboys are a bit shy.

chakara
07-25-2010, 10:03 AM
I meant Giganews is in this high retention course. I never used them so I could not possibly comment on actual retention :)

Isn't Blocknews a Giganews reseller ?

AW is $8 a month if you buy a whole year.

c0ld
07-25-2010, 10:07 AM
That's supernews, who have a restricted retention.

Hypatia
07-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Astraweb: 710d 711d
Giganews: ???

I just luv that giganews bashing by astraweb fanboys

Advertised: 717 days

715 days ago: CHECK
716 days ago:CHECK
717 days ago: CHECK
717 days 22 h ago: (The.Engagement.2006.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD-VoMiT): CHECK
719 days ago(the.samurai.hdtv.xvid-fqm): CHECK

And here we go with incompletes, finally:

720 days ago(passage.ws.pdtv.xvid-remax):
Parts checked: 2117
Undownloadable parts: 21
0,99% of the data can't be downloaded!

Suck it up :D

PS i dont say that ALL stuff posted 717 + days ago is available but what i tested was.(some EFnet releases)

c0ld
07-25-2010, 11:20 AM
The.Engagement.2006.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD-VoMiT
the.samurai.hdtv.xvid-fqm
Well apparently that beats binsearch's retention too.

Hypatia
07-25-2010, 11:35 AM
binsearch
Retention is not the problem with binsearch, at least for me.
Unfortunately ive found out that via binsearch one cant find posts which can be found using others nzb index sites within retention range.
Mostly HBO TV series.I suspect take down requests.

As for these tests i made i used superseach to create nzbs.

And i repeat once more its not 100% guarantee that everything beyond 717 days can be downloaded. Same as i guess with all other newsproviders.

iLOVENZB
07-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Hypatia: Are you using search in the other groups?

c0ld
07-25-2010, 01:01 PM
The extra retention on giganews costs about $2 per day per month.. interesting. ;)

Hypatia
07-25-2010, 01:29 PM
Are you using search in the other groups?
Yep. Both usual search and "in the other groups".

The extra retention on giganews costs about $2 per day per month :))

Well, these 5-6 days dont count for me that much so im not gonna renew my subscription to giga this time since Astraweb as it seems has managed to deal with their completion issues they had(back then i renewed my giga subscription). If they fuck up again ill just switch back to giga )

chakara
07-25-2010, 03:13 PM

720 days ago(passage.ws.pdtv.xvid-remax)

I can't find those on any usenet search sites, AW & Giganews have better retention than Binsearch & co ?

hdjunky
07-25-2010, 05:24 PM

Scratch that! I raise you your 713 days to 719.4 days. I just downloaded from the divx group on Usenetnow and although some parts had a missing block or two, it was fully repairable. Maybe not everything is available back that far thogh. Good enough for me!

I dont need Giganews reliability or 5-10 minute response times especially for the price they charge.
I hate Astraweb based on principle. Since I dont need 5-10 minute response times it doesnt mean I need 1-2 day response times either. They also tend to keep people in the dark when shit hits the fan...Anyone remember back in january?! :O How about a few years ago when they had a meltdown?

I pay about $2.75 a month with blocknews gimme a cookie! My connection is quite slow though so that limits what i can do and also limits my cost.
I dunno if it is still offered but Usenetnow had $48 every 6 months awhile ago but i can't remember where it was. Personally i would rather have use of my money than tieing it up with anyone for a year.

chakara
07-25-2010, 05:35 PM
I was just saying ... don't get your panties in a twist.

And btw, comparing block accounts and illimited accounts makes little sense.

Radon0r
07-25-2010, 05:49 PM

720 days ago(passage.ws.pdtv.xvid-remax)

I can't find those on any usenet search sites, AW & Giganews have better retention than Binsearch & co ?

I found two of these on http://nzbs.org, but it did not list "the.samurai.hdtv.xvid-fqm."

cubbyche
07-25-2010, 06:06 PM
I am having problems downloading this file (The.Story.of.India.2007.BluRay.720p.DT S.x264-HDxT]-[002/265] "Episode.1-Beginnings. Episode 5 is incomplete to)
with Astraweb I downloaded this same file a few weeks a go now I can't download the same file to many broken incomplete
its only 387 days old I don't get it why was it ok a few weeks ago and now can't even fix it with the pars ?
Is anybody else having problems with completion on Astra? I loved Astraweb (till now) over 700 days retention is great but if the completion is going to suffer then I don't know?

hdjunky
07-25-2010, 06:08 PM
And btw, comparing block accounts and illimited accounts makes little sense.

No point in getting off topic....but how so? Even a once off block account I can still break the cost down to a monthly cost. If it takes me 3 months to use a 200 gig account i am paying 7 dollars a month for usenet...6 months, 3.50. I download stuff I want and will actually use in the short term. My days of downloading anything and everything that I THINK I may use but never get around to is done. I got tired of giggling like a school girl while trying to impress my friends with my big disks! :D (they honestly didnt care either)

I will admit sometimes there is stuff I need that is quite large so I will just spend the 5 bucks for a week long unlimited account ad download as much as i can and i still come out ahead.

chakara
07-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Let's compute the other way around : I download 200GB a month for 8 bucks so it's cheaper than getting a 200GB block account every month. See how it doesn't make sense ?

Those types of accounts are not intended for the same kind of downloaders, hence the little sense.
I think it's pretty straightforward.

c0ld
07-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Yeah, but blocknews = usenetnow = sub based, so it's a bit pointless to quibble over it.

hdjunky
07-25-2010, 06:57 PM
Yeah, but blocknews = usenetnow = sub based, so it's a bit pointless to quibble over it.

I do not understand what you mean, do you mean subscription based? Usenetnow is kind of but blocknews is not. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

c0ld
07-25-2010, 07:06 PM
As far as retention is concerned I mean.

Beck38
07-25-2010, 08:11 PM
At least one of the things folks here are forgetting in this discussion, is that many places on this planet, it's really not internet 'speed' that's the limitation anymore, but 'throughput' i.e., caps.

In the U.S., almost all the 'unlimited' all you can eat connections, even though many were low speed, have now transitioned to limited use 'capped' service, generally hovering around 250GB/Month, but some as low as 5GB/Month.

My older, slow (3Mb/s) DSL, was unlimited. Running 24/7 I could transfer upwards of 750GB/Month. Then they got sold, and the new 'cap' on that is now 5GB/month. Exceed that, and you get fined.

The only other provider limits their consumer accounts at 250GB/Month, with a speed of 10Mb/s. But if my math is correct, that means that one can 'use up' their monthly allowance in less than 3 days.

So, unless the 'block' accounts get below the $11/month, they really don't make much sense except for 'fills' use.

chakara
07-25-2010, 08:26 PM
5GB a month ? Jeez !
Capped connections don't exist over here, let's hope it stays that way.

unoriginal
07-25-2010, 09:32 PM
I meant Giganews is in this high retention course. I never used them so I could not possibly comment on actual retention :)

1. No, Usenetnow/Blocknews resell from a company called Readnews.

2. $2/mo won't break me and I hate the idea of such a long term commitment. I like the idea of being able to move to another company if for some reason the one I'm using suddenly goes into the toilet.

mesaman
07-26-2010, 01:06 AM
I needed more than one backup server.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s280/7A696BC5/tsoie0101rarmissing.png

Surprisingly, Blocknews didn't have the 6 missing articles either.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s280/7A696BC5/tsoie0101rar.png

They were filled in by Usenet-news.net (Highwinds).

zot
07-26-2010, 02:12 AM
I am having problems downloading this file (The.Story.of.India.2007.BluRay.720p.DT S.x264-HDxT]-[002/265] "Episode.1-Beginnings. Episode 5 is incomplete to)
with Astraweb I downloaded this same file a few weeks a go now I can't download the same file to many broken incomplete
its only 387 days old I don't get it why was it ok a few weeks ago and now can't even fix it with the pars ?
Is anybody else having problems with completion on Astra? I loved Astraweb (till now) over 700 days retention is great but if the completion is going to suffer then I don't know?

I've also been using Astraweb also but I virtually never run across an incomplete file - probably because I have Astraweb set up using Blocknews and Usenet-News as automatic fill servers. I know I keep repeating myself here, but a one-time purchase of a $3 gigblock at Blocknews or Usenet-news, or other "buy once/use forever" block provider will buy you a lifetime of insurance that you'll never again run into a file that won't complete.

With fill-servers properly set up, even having to par-fix a file is extremely rare, as most everything is always 100% complete (better than Giganews at a fraction of the price) A number of newsreaders even let you set up a backup server to a backup server, in case the first two combined don't do it.

also see http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/419826-Blocknews-new-lower-prices!

@mesaman - what newsreader do you use? Since you have three usenet provider accounts, have you tried setting up your newsreader using all three servers to automatically fill in missing articles?

mesaman
07-26-2010, 02:30 AM
I have more than 3 servers and they're all prioritized for backup. I used BNR2 to test an incomplete file for cubbyche.

zot
07-26-2010, 03:03 AM
I have more than 3 servers and they're all prioritized for backup. I used BNR2 to test an incomplete file for cubbyche.

Excellent! And I was beginning to think that maybe I was kind of strange to be using three daisy-chained providers. I never realized that BNR2 supported backup servers, I've not used it in several years.

iLOVENZB
07-26-2010, 06:02 AM

I found two of these on http://nzbs.org, but it did not list "the.samurai.hdtv.xvid-fqm."

That's the filename, search for Samurai-Miyamoto.Musashi.HDTV.XviD-FQM :)

RainmakerRaw
07-26-2010, 06:54 AM
So I suppose the question is are they still accurate? Let's see a 716d post complete on GN.

Using the Dark Knight NZB posted above... 25 parts missing on Astraweb, only 1 part missing on Giganews.

NZB file: C:\Users\user\Desktop\The.Dark.Knight.2008.Cam.LD.XviD-KingBen.English.Incl.OST.nzb
Files found: 42
Message-ID's required: 2414
Message-ID's found: 2414
Message-ID's missing from the NZB: 0 (0%)
The files were posted 712 day(s) ago.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Initializing newsserver: Astraweb
Article not found: [email protected]
Terminating newsserver: Astraweb

Parts checked: 2414
Undownloadable parts: 25
1.04% of the data can't be downloaded!

NZB file: C:\Users\user\Desktop\The.Dark.Knight.2008.Cam.LD.XviD-KingBen.English.Incl.OST.nzb
Files found: 42
Message-ID's required: 2414
Message-ID's found: 2414
The files were posted 712 day(s) ago.

Initializing newsserver: Giganews
Terminating newsserver: Giganews

Parts checked: 2414
Undownloadable parts: 1
0.04% of the data can't be downloaded!

Random 718 day old NZB, generated at nzbclub.com - 100% complete on Giga:

NZB file: C:\Users\user\Desktop\AC ICM v1 Aldo Colombini Impromptu Card Magic Vol 1.nzb
Files found: 23
Message-ID's required: 2220
Message-ID's found: 2220
The files were posted 718 day(s) ago.

Initializing newsserver: Giganews
Terminating newsserver: Giganews

Parts checked: 2220
Undownloadable parts: 0
All OK!

Pretty meaningless though; it doesn't really prove anything.

cubbyche
07-27-2010, 05:11 AM
Great Idea zot I think should get a back up server just in case Blocknews or Usenet-news, looks like a very good alternative

just looking into Usent-news.net Lifetime Block download accounts
Block size
Cost/block
(Payable in USD, EUR or GBP) 2 GB $ 2.00 1.00 USD/GB 5 GB $ 3.00 0.60 USD/GB 10 GB $ 5.00 0.50 USD/GB 20 GB $ 8.00 0.40 USD/GB 30 GB $ 10.00 0.33 USD/GBnot bad...

hdjunky
07-27-2010, 04:15 PM

just looking into Usent-news.net Lifetime Block download accounts
Block size
Cost/block
(Payable in USD, EUR or GBP) 2 GB $ 2.00 1.00 USD/GB 5 GB $ 3.00 0.60 USD/GB 10 GB $ 5.00 0.50 USD/GB 20 GB $ 8.00 0.40 USD/GB 30 GB $ 10.00 0.33 USD/GBnot bad...

You shouldnt overlook blocknews just for that one instance. That is a rare exceptioon i think. Also look at this thread http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/421056-Announcement-for-Giganews-and-NewsDemon-Users-Please-Read That has to do with usenet-news cause they sell highwinds as well. Blocknews also has 100 days more retention and cheaper prices. I used to use usenet news they are a good company but there downfall is highwinds. With a block account as a backup server i would think you would at least want comparable retention to your main server.

cubbyche
07-29-2010, 01:33 AM
Can you Post binaries with block account ? If yes do they count that in your account ?
Thanks!

cubbyche
07-29-2010, 01:36 AM
Can you use a block account to post binaries in the groups? If yes how is that taken into your account?
Thanks!

zot
07-29-2010, 03:17 AM
Which usenet provider?

Generally speaking, usenet providers normally offer unlimited uploads on every account. It's only the download amount that may be restricted in some way. I've never known any usenet provider that has ever counted uploads in its monthly limit or block amount, although with a few providers you need to request posting privileges before you can post anything. Astraweb and Usenet-News plainly state on the website that uploads are free and unlimited. I'm not 100% sure about Blocknews, but I would expect that the same policy applies.

That being said, it might not be smart to buy a $100 size block account and then use it to post radioactive stuff like leaked movie workprints. I post using an old nearly-empty block account, so just in case they get complaints and as a worst case, cancel my account, I've not really lost anything.

zot
07-29-2010, 03:24 AM
Which usenet provider?

Generally speaking, usenet providers normally offer unlimited uploads on every account. It's only the download amount that may be restricted in some way. I've never known any usenet provider that has ever counted uploads in its monthly limit or block amount, although with a few providers you need to request posting privileges before you can post anything. Astraweb and Usenet-News plainly state on the website that uploads are free and unlimited. I'm not 100% sure about Blocknews, but I would expect that the same policy applies.

That being said, it might not be smart to buy a $100 size block account and then use it to post radioactive stuff like leaked movie workprints. I post using an old nearly-empty block account, so just in case they get complaints and as a worst case, cancel my account, I've not really lost anything.

**posting this duplicate because I'm leaving and can't wait around any longer**

c0ld
07-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Currently downing the kingben (http://filesharingtalk.com/external/?https://www.binsearch.info/index.php?q=The.Dark.Knight.2008.Cam.LD.XviD-KingBen.English.Incl.OST.par2+-+%2801+%2F+42%29&m=&max=250&adv_g=&adv_age=999&adv_sort=date&adv_col=on&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=)release on astra @ 715d. 's no thing.:cool2:

iLOVENZB
07-30-2010, 10:39 AM
What's BinSearch's retention now? They've passed the 600day milestone a couple of months ago.

heiska
07-30-2010, 12:50 PM
What's BinSearch's retention now? They've passed the 600day milestone a couple of months ago.

722 days according to browse.php?bg=alt.binaries.boneless&s=28119118

cubbyche
07-30-2010, 03:14 PM
Newsgroup alt.binaries.hdtv.x264

Oldest post in database:Thu, 07 Aug 2008 02:00:22 +0200Current retention:723 days
WOW that's astonishing --> Aug 2008

padawan
08-06-2010, 01:43 PM
anybody on astraweb can confirm this release http://www.nzbindex.nl/release/11816118/9611-a.b.hdtv.x264EFNet-9611-001103-The.Accidental.Spy.2001.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-lulz.nfo.nzb is incomplete ? (e.g. .002)

mesaman
08-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Same situation as my other post above. Astraweb missing 5 articles of 66. Blocknews could not fill them in.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s280/7A696BC5/accidentalspy002.png

The 5 missing articles filled in by a Highwinds block account server, Usenet-News.net

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s280/7A696BC5/accidentalspycomplete002.png

iLOVENZB
08-07-2010, 07:42 AM
anybody on astraweb can confirm this release http://www.nzbindex.nl/release/11816118/9611-a.b.hdtv.x264EFNet-9611-001103-The.Accidental.Spy.2001.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-lulz.nfo.nzb is incomplete ? (e.g. .002)

That's only 382days old. I would assume the issue lies with the poster not your NSP.

MrMoneybags
08-07-2010, 10:30 AM

Couldn't you just use the PARs? I had the $10.95/month NewsDemon unlimited for a while and I'm going to switch to Astraweb because there were soooo many 400 and 500 day files that were incomplete to the point that PARs were useless and many of the PAR files were broken too. And if I wanted a ~600 day+ post I could just forget about it. For me, I don't know why one or two articles being missing is such a big deal if the PAR files can just fix them. Isn't that what they're there for? I don't know about any of you guys, but for me, even if I have to use every one of my PAR files to repair a broken post, as long as I can fix the file and it's 100% working then I don't care. Is virtually every post up to ~720 days old fully downloadable (with or without PAR use)? Does Astraweb really make that much of a difference compared to a Highwinds service?

mesaman
08-07-2010, 04:58 PM
padawan has wandered off temporarily. The linked post had 5% PARs and the .002 file was missing 7.5% on Astraweb so extrapolating roughly from that, it doesn't look good for repair - if only Astraweb is used. The post is perfect as it is and the poster did nothing wrong. It's actually quite uncommon for a poster to screw up to the point that a post can't be repaired. All the jumping around switching providers is needless when a couple of block account backup servers automatically fill in whatever is missing, so that no repair is required.

padawan
08-08-2010, 05:14 AM
Thanks for your help mesaman. Which astraweb server did you use? I tried all of them and didn't have any luck :(
:edit: ah, i see. you only downloaded 1 file for testing, cheers :D

@others: Of course if it were only for for a few missing parts I wouldn't have bothered posting here. I am missing parts in almost every file from 002 to 029 and am +20 short to repair.

Well anyways, I have already written to the support about it, I'm sure they are able to help, like I have done twice before about the same matter.

c0ld
08-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Well anyways, I have already written to the support about it

I heard giganews have excellent support.

padawan
08-24-2010, 03:07 PM
So once again I had problems due to too many incomplete files on astraweb. This time it was Cassandras.Dream.2007.720p.BluRay.x264-ESiR . So I finally gave in and bought a block from blocknews. And guess what: The situation is exactly the same, the same files are missing the same information. Could this be due to a faulty nzb? i grabbed it off binsearch. it showed the release as complete though on their site.

mesaman
08-24-2010, 08:53 PM
The NZB is good. What's missing from Astraweb is surprisingly also missing from Blocknews. The post is a Biblical 666 days old and has expired from Highwinds servers such as Usenet-news.net. The only backup server that will work with it is Giganews which doesn't sell blocks..

faudio
08-25-2010, 07:04 AM
Has anyone notice slower speeds with astraweb recently?

olilyrooso
08-25-2010, 08:11 AM
In the U.S., almost all the 'unlimited' all you can eat connections, even though many were low speed, have now transitioned to limited use 'capped' service, generally hovering around 250GB/Month, but some as low as 5GB/Month.

antihexe
08-29-2010, 07:44 AM
I just switched to Astraweb from a lesser USP--I'm currently amazed at the fact that I just grabbed a 698 day old, 8GB file, without needing any repair.

Best $11 I ever spent. ( http://i.imgur.com/TRpwC.png )

zone66
08-30-2010, 10:06 AM
Hi,

Giganews website screamed in big red print "240 days retention" which they did reach, but during Sept2008-Jan2009 they fell far short, as little as 190 days, and despite all the complaints of false advertising, they never corrected the posted retention they were promising. That is, until their retention eventually grew to 241 days, and ever since that day their actual retention has been correct and updated daily. (funny how honesty only works one way!)
(http://tribulant.com/plugins/view/1/wordpress-newsletter-plugin)

el7is
09-02-2010, 11:21 AM
yes
awesome

iLOVENZB
09-12-2010, 03:43 AM
756days now, tested on a 750 day post and got it successfully without pars.

Part of the header is [RSA GBA SCENE 1101-1200]-[#Real-Team@efnet]-[ROMz]- if you want to test your retention.

JustDOSE
09-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Hi,

how did you expect them to resolve that?? upload 60 days worth of binaries to thier servers

hdjunky
09-12-2010, 06:02 PM
756days now, tested on a 750 day post and got it successfully without pars.

got 760 day stuff with blocknews one from boneless one from multimedia group

how did you expect them to resolve that?? upload 60 days worth of binaries to thier servers

ummmm maybe put the actual retention number on there website? 190 is a lot below 240. why not fix it?

iLOVENZB
10-09-2010, 06:09 AM
780.5 days

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6213/33524804.png

hdjunky
10-09-2010, 09:33 PM
780.5 days

Got two videos from blocknews/usenetnow...one was 789 days the other 790 both were fine.

sdwillie
10-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Hi,

With the truth, obviously. Change "240" to "120" which, when their servers finished dumping data, was about the point where the "99% Complete" claim was accurate.

And if correcting 3 characters on a webpage is too difficult they have no business taking anyone's money.

iLOVENZB
10-10-2010, 02:20 AM
780.5 days

Got two videos from blocknews/usenetnow...one was 789 days the other 790 both were fine.

What's the header so I can test it on Astraweb?

Hypatia
10-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Gotta love astrawebs completion issues that have stated to deteriorate recently and ifluence all usenet since there are lots of"cheap kids" uploading stuff through it lol

wildman082
11-07-2010, 07:11 PM
I just switched to Astraweb and I couldn't be happier