PDA

View Full Version : Need.....

cobymmm
07-24-2010, 08:26 PM
I need help for recover my hotmail account, was busted for another guy and now i cant enter.

if any can help me for recover, i will give high lvl trackers.

thanks and please only serious offer pm me

anon
07-24-2010, 08:30 PM
I need help for recover my hotmail account, was busted for another guy and now i cant enter.

I'm sure Hotmail/Windows Live's support system covers that situation.

Now give me my FTN invite.

pone44
07-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Was busted for another guy? :huh:

I'm sure Hotmail/Windows Live's support system covers that situation.

Now give me my FTN invite.

:lol:

X-Files
07-25-2010, 02:48 AM
on BitTorrent trade section? FST is really one of a kind :lol:

Cabalo
07-25-2010, 02:50 AM

if any can help me for recover, i will give high lvl trackers.

thanks and please only serious offer pm me
Why would anyone know your email address, and why would they "hack" it ?

I don't suppose you were scammed and now trying to get your mail account back? :whistling:

Quarterquack
07-25-2010, 02:59 AM
I don't suppose you were scammed and now trying to get your mail account back? :whistling:

"Giv me ur email axx and i giv you high lvl trackerrr invitesss"

A
07-25-2010, 06:31 AM

"Giv me ur email axx and i giv you high lvl trackerrr invitesss"
I prmise t be bettr mmber thn him.I will be eternally gratfull and a god member of the trcker and as a bonus I will be your frend for ever.I am nt a trder or cammer.

My email:[email protected]
pass:abcdef
:shifty:

anon
07-25-2010, 06:21 PM
I prmise t be bettr mmber thn him.I will be eternally gratfull and a god member of the trcker and as a bonus I will be your frend for ever.I am nt a trder or cammer.

I can't promise eternal friendship, but I have an 8Gbit line, and I think that makes me more deserving of getting anywhere than AbyBeats. Mail is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Quarterquack
07-25-2010, 06:26 PM
By the way, this will probably be the only serious reply you get in this thread:

It's damned near impossible to "hack" a hotmail account. Forget about getting it back, curse the gods for inventing natural selection, and move on with the rest of your life (clearly it will be a short one).

byneco
07-25-2010, 07:29 PM
hahah :)

A
07-26-2010, 03:34 AM
damn you anon,you are a racist #@$%#%#@ and damn you all,I dint get my Invite./off to better places :snooty:

filstop
07-26-2010, 04:53 AM
:lol: just help the boy guys :lol:

anon
07-26-2010, 05:00 PM
damn you anon,you are a racist #@$%#%#@

We can share the account if you log in via my seedbox, although I'm doubtful... just look at all the people with trading rep that got banned for doing exactly that.

Mokhtar
07-26-2010, 05:01 PM
yes yes, u got scammed and now try to recover acc. not good, but funny read stupid people post.