spy huh

... I think he was refering to your ridiculous demands

minaelsafah
08-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Lmao

anon
08-03-2010, 04:12 PM
... I think he was refering to your ridiculous demands

I thought AOM was just as l33t as the sites he wants in return, you know, it being a hard to get niche tracker and all.

Anyway, he's another free bump for his trade thread. :)

Quarterquack
08-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Not if you're a magician. D=

anon
08-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Not if you're a magician. D=

I meant for the average person starting threads in this section :lol:

Jacqueline
08-03-2010, 08:14 PM
i would like to inform people not to fall for this. trading accounts is against the site rules and will result in banning.

gamesover
08-04-2010, 04:35 AM
Maybe he just doesn't have the time to come up with 1200 or 7000 posts here in 7 months.

minaelsafah
08-04-2010, 04:37 AM
i would like to inform people not to fall for this. trading accounts is against the site rules and will result in banning.
:lol:

gamesover
08-04-2010, 04:45 AM
Seems jacqueline is staff at AOM, because no normal member would take their time to try to scare off traders here.

Of course trading accounts is against every tracker's rules and they will do whatever they can to catch you. But isn't it better if the collector or trader who started this thread would pass along the account to someone who actually might be interested in magic. Because it seems that only a person who really wants into AOM would risk trading just to become a member. The OP doesn't give a crap about AOM. For example, one of the things he's asking for is iTS and Pedros. He wants to get as much as he can, by selling it off to the highest bidder.

minaelsafah
08-04-2010, 04:57 AM
Seems jacqueline is staff at AOM, because no normal member would take their time to try to scare off traders here.

Of course trading accounts is against every tracker's rules and they will do whatever they can to catch you. But isn't it better if the collector or trader who started this thread would pass along the account to someone who actually might be interested in magic. Because it seems that only a person who really wants into AOM would risk trading just to become a member. The OP doesn't give a crap about AOM. For example, one of the things he's asking for is iTS and Pedros. He wants to get as much as he can, by selling it off to the highest bidder.
i just checked this out about Jacqueline
she is the SysOp of aom

Jacqueline
08-04-2010, 05:32 AM
yes thats right. and recently some accounts have been stolen and the hacker is now trying to sell accounts. this person has invaded some large trackers so he should know that we are after him. i will do anything to protect our members and our site so i will find this person. all accounts that have been stolen have been disabled and reinstalled. so thats why i said, there is no use of paying money for an aom account as it will be closed and you will lose your money. why would a person sell an account PLUS email? this indicates again that he simply stole the account + email address. so why would anybody want to do business with a thief that is wanted by so many sites. he has been banned on several forums and websites.

minaelsafah
08-04-2010, 06:13 AM
i don't know if what u say is true but anyway there are no purchases of trackers in FST only trades for other trackers
so money here shouldn't be your concern. and anyway this is how deals of high level trackers such as aom are made. they are being sold with the original mail.

Jacqueline
08-04-2010, 08:11 AM
i dont think so minaelsatah. i dont believe that you are a member of aom. i have been running aom for almost 4 years now, accepting almost all members one by one, communicating with them, mass pmming them, posting on the homepage and you say: I JUST CHECKED OUT ABOUT JACQUELINE AND SHE IS THE SYSOP. we have a small community and everybody knows the staff and most of all me. so you SHOULD have already know who i was.

this can only mean that you have got your account on an illegal way. you are and certainly have never have been an official AOM member. and again, whoever wants to buy or trade from you will be scammed by you as their accounts will be blocked.

minaelsafah
08-04-2010, 01:16 PM
k k.. stfu

anon
08-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Maybe he just doesn't have the time to come up with 1200 or 7000 posts here in 7 months.

I miss cine's comments about my postcount, he was good at that. :(

TraLaLa
08-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Where is he btw ?

anon
08-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Looks like he left us. :unsure: Another user said it was in favor of a .fr BitTorrent forum.

minaelsafah
08-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Looks like he left us. :unsure: Another user said it was in favor of a .fr BitTorrent forum.
................................. right