PDA

View Full Version : REQ: TorrentLeech for a friend

Kyl3KK
07-28-2010, 04:07 AM
Hey,

I'm looking for a TL invite for my friend. I would do it, but I had my invite privileges taken away on the day they made the rule about giving away invites here.

PM me.

TraLaLa
07-28-2010, 05:06 AM
Your friend can't make a request ? or you want someone else to lose his invite privileges here,i'm confused.

SawyerX
07-28-2010, 08:33 AM
lol

IdolEyes787
07-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Hey,

I'm looking for a TL invite for my friend. I would do it, but I had my invite privileges taken away on the day they made the rule about giving away invites here.

PM me.

I know that this is a stupid question but why don't you just invite him to some place that you still have invite privileges at?

anon
07-28-2010, 04:46 PM
I would do it, but I had my invite privileges taken away on the day they made the rule about giving away invites here.

They have a "don't give invites on FST" rule?

Anyway, I didn't even know TL took your invite privileges away for public giveaways. You learn something new every day...

Kyl3KK
07-29-2010, 12:54 AM
Hey,

PM me.

I know that this is a stupid question but why don't you just invite him to some place that you still have invite privileges at?He has SCC but he wants anime which TL has a lot of.

People who know me on here can trust that I'm a good person.

Lucifer9999
07-29-2010, 07:59 PM
why not try anime sites, like animebyt, bakabt, anirena, haitou, etc..:cool:

IdolEyes787
07-29-2010, 10:58 PM
I know that this is a stupid question but why don't you just invite him to some place that you still have invite privileges at?He has SCC but he wants anime which TL has a lot of.

IPT has more listed Anime than TL and Demonoid has 5x that of either .:unsure:

pone44
07-30-2010, 03:00 AM
Your friend should try IPT or a dedicated anime tracker. People may know you as a good person but they do not know your friend well enough to trust him. Is he a member of fst?

He has SCC but he wants anime which TL has a lot of.

IPT has more listed Anime than TL and Demonoid has 5x that of either .:unsure:

Kyl3KK
07-30-2010, 03:55 AM
He asked for Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon. He said that AnimeBytes didn't have all of either series (I dunno, not a member there), and he didn't feel like waiting a week on Demonoid. I searched TL and saw that it had them both. That's the only reason why I asked. If IPT has either of those I'm sure he'd gladly accept.

pone44
07-30-2010, 03:59 AM
IPT has both of them.

He asked for Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon. He said that AnimeBytes didn't have all of either series (I dunno, not a member there), and he didn't feel like waiting a week on Demonoid. I searched TL and saw that it had them both. That's the only reason why I asked. If IPT has either of those I'm sure he'd gladly accept.

addon619
07-30-2010, 05:55 AM
I know Kyl3KK ,U are one of genuine members at FST .But i think there are a lot of other members are here at FST who are more eligible for TL invite than your friend who is not even a member here

I am sorry if i have said anything wrong

Kyl3KK
07-30-2010, 07:53 AM
Does IPT require an invite?

And msplash9:

Thanks for vouching for me :) The only reason he doesn't have an account here is because he's an IRL friend that doesn't use many trackers except for maybe 3. He doesn't even know about trading/giving away/stuff like that.

addon619
07-30-2010, 08:31 AM
Yep mate.But FST not all about trading,give away etc:.Ask you friend to join FST.I am sure he will love it.And am pretty sure he will earn TL and more within a month.

But seeing the reputation Kyl3KK, I wont blame any one if they can give him an invite

mati
07-30-2010, 08:37 AM
Does IPT require an invite?

yes, i've ipt invite if u want :whistling

IdolEyes787
07-30-2010, 12:35 PM
He asked for Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon. He said that AnimeBytes didn't have all of either series (I dunno, not a member there), and he didn't feel like waiting a week on Demonoid.

He could have downloaded them in a lot less the time than all this shitback and forth is taking .:unsure:

The only reason he doesn't have an account here is because he's an IRL friend that doesn't use many trackers except for maybe 3. :unsure:So what exactly qualifies as a lot ? Four? Or is it dependent on how many you have and you don't actually use?

Yep mate.But FST not all about trading,give away etc:.Ask you friend to join FST.I am sure he will love it.And am pretty sure he will earn TL and more within a month.
Says someone whose only posts are in the invite/bt section.:mellow:

But seeing the reputation Kyl3KK, I wont blame any one if they can give him an invite
Yes being on a bunch of "high level" trackers gives an accurate appraisal of one's character.:unsure:

No offense to the OP but I for one get sick of all the bs said with a straight face here.
Things like "I want to download a series but I'm too good/special/privileged for something that hundreds of thousands of other people happily use(Demonoid)".And then I'm suppose to respect anything that comes after.:dabs:

Kyl3KK
07-30-2010, 09:26 PM
I'll just tell him I couldn't get it for him is all. I understand why you guys may be shady and I'm not taking offense from any of you. He actively uses all of his trackers though. But I'm done asking for him. Like I said I get why you guys would think this is some shady deal. All it was was him coming up to me and saying "Hey Kyle I know you have lots of sites, maybe you could ask some friends for a TorrentLeech invite for me since you don't have one, if you can't it's fine."

Lock this thread if it's that much of a pain in the ass for the users here.

Green Goblin
07-31-2010, 04:54 AM
[QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3491040]

He has SCC but he wants anime which TL has a lot of.

Doesn't SCC have a invite request or giveaway section or something similar, maybe he could ask there.(i could be wrong)

Di@monds
07-31-2010, 05:00 AM
[QUOTE=Kyl3KK;3491299]

Doesn't SCC have a invite request or giveaway section or something similar, maybe he could ask there.(i could be wrong)

sure they do

anon
07-31-2010, 04:56 PM
sure they do

They do? Last time I checked, I could only find the (no longer valid) unlimited What.cd and Waffles offers in the "BitTorrent & Networking" section. :)