PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Bitme Invite

Regavebe
07-28-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm looking for a tracker that has college textbooks, computer learning books, and literature. Trying to save some money on books this year, and I have a newly purchased Kindle that I'm trying to fill up.

I heard Bitme is still the best for that type of stuff, so if anyone has an invite, it would be very much appreciated (and it'll save me serious cash!).

TheSeeder
07-28-2010, 06:15 PM
man, seriously i don't think BitMe is the best around... I hear very good things about the content but also a lot of complains about the difficulty in mantaining a good ratio out there
Besides there are another trackers that have a great content but not he fame tha BitME has.
For example, elbitz ,demonoid or even sites like gigapedia.
Specific content trackers like the occult are also very good.

Regavebe
07-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Demonoid nor Gigapedia has the books I'm looking for unfortunately.

pone44
07-28-2010, 07:23 PM
try www.ebookshare.net/ ,http://www.ebookee.com/

killercam101
07-28-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm looking for a tracker that has college textbooks, computer learning books, and literature. Trying to save some money on books this year, and I have a newly purchased Kindle that I'm trying to fill up.

I heard Bitme is still the best for that type of stuff, so if anyone has an invite, it would be very much appreciated (and it'll save me serious cash!).

you heard wrong

PWND

capo
07-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Sorry my friend do u think u will be given Bitme invite with 15 and no one know u .you have no chance :noes:

pone44
07-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Where have you been you goon?

you heard wrong

PWND

killercam101
07-28-2010, 10:45 PM
Where have you been you goon?

As killercam101's publicist he is unavailable for comment for that question or any press inquiries for the foreseeable future.
:yup:

Regavebe
07-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Sorry my friend do u think u will be given Bitme invite with 15 and no one know u .you have no chance :noes:
Says someone who joined three months ago. Don't go assuming things based on one number.

Thanks for the other links! Ebooks weren't something I knew too much about until this week when I bought my Kindle, but I'm still looking for two big name textbooks that aren't on there.

Regavebe
07-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Double post

Regavebe
07-28-2010, 11:07 PM
Says someone who joined three months ago. Don't go assuming things based on one number.

Thanks for the other links! Ebooks weren't something I knew too much about until this week when I bought my Kindle, but I'm still looking for two big name textbooks that aren't on there.

Quarterquack
07-28-2010, 11:10 PM
What books are you looking for specifically?

By the way, are you paganchick? Your avatar resembles her so...

7th
07-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Well, I got my eThor invite with less hehe =P It don't depend only of post counts you know...

Now, OP, if all you need is books, bitme is not the best place for you, trust me... You wouldn't even survive there much time only downloading books.

anonymous0711
07-31-2010, 10:16 PM
First off, imo bitme IS the best e-learning tracker and those of you who dont think so must not be referring specifically to the content... seeding is a pain yes but it has such a great selection its worth the hastle

now to the point @OP yeah if ur just looking for textbooks bitme isnt necessary, it is good for this but you arent going to be able to seed enough on just books and there are places specializing in e-books etc that would be better for you and easier to get into
Also, like ringhunter said you should consider just asking people here about the books, bitme may not even have them and there are many other sources even outside of torrents that ppl could help you with if you let them know what you wanted specifically