PDA

View Full Version : View all posts by a member is kaputt

Polarbear
07-28-2010, 08:59 PM
"View forum posts" or "Find all posts" doesn't work anymore. Only shows a fraction of the real postcount.

Rart
07-28-2010, 09:03 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/420777-Wow-the-new-layout-is-horrible!-How-do-I-change-it-back?p=3485895&viewfull=1#post3485895

Polarbear
07-28-2010, 09:05 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/420777-Wow-the-new-layout-is-horrible!-How-do-I-change-it-back?p=3485895&viewfull=1#post3485895

Oh OK. Thanks.

patroclus
09-07-2010, 05:36 AM
Just reiterating a concern that I also have. When I click the Find all posts function under My Profile it doesn't work. I'm sure staff is patiently working on it. Also when I hover over my name in the main forum section and click View Forum Posts it too doesn't work. Last but not least my Post Areas is messed up. I think it has something to do with my infraction. That's beside the point though. My observation (OCD) at work ;)

Thanks, patroclus

Cabalo
09-07-2010, 12:42 PM
You must allow one hour for sphinx to index your data, each time you are moved between different user classes.

Skiz
09-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Just reiterating a concern that I also have. When I click the Find all posts function under My Profile it doesn't work.

What do you mean it "doesn't work"? Your profile currently shows all eight posts. Would you please expand?

I'm sure staff is patiently working on it. Also when I hover over my name in the main forum section and click View Forum Posts it too doesn't work.

Again, what "doesn't work"? The link to your profile? Are you not seeing the posts? Please expand.

Last but not least my Post Areas is messed up. I think it has something to do with my infraction. That's beside the point though. My observation (OCD) at work ;)

What do you mean "post areas"? Your previous infraction has been reversed so it is not impacting anything at all.

You must allow one hour for sphinx to index your data, each time you are moved between different user classes.

This shouldn't be a factor either. The infraction was overturned some eight hours before he posted. That is the only user class change.

patroclus
09-07-2010, 04:00 PM
It wasn't immediate is what I'm saying. I'm guessing the sphinx engine or whatever takes time to process it. I didn't know that at the time but it's working now.

tesco
09-07-2010, 11:26 PM
It wasn't immediate is what I'm saying. I'm guessing the sphinx engine or whatever takes time to process it. I didn't know that at the time but it's working now.
Exactly, and Post Areas uses sphinx as well so that 'problem' is covered too.

@skiz, go into a member's profile and look for the "post areas" tab. That is what he's referring to.