PDA

View Full Version : Death By Cinema...

megabyteme
07-30-2010, 08:32 AM
You've committed heinous acts at all levels of government, you vandalized a beautiful mural depicting children on a warm sunny day, who were once orphans.
You have been sentenced to death my watching extended periods of movies during the next 96 hours. At that time, it is unlikely you will live due to dehydration. (no liquids will be given during that time.)

So pick a list of movies that you would watch for the last time, during your execution...

c0ld
07-30-2010, 09:18 AM
I would like to watch the movie of you being put to death in the same manner.

IdolEyes787
07-30-2010, 12:12 PM
You have been sentenced to death my watching extended periods of movies during the next 96 hours. At that time, it is unlikely you will live due to dehydration. (no liquids will be given during that time.)

Waterworld,Ice-Cold in Alex,The Big Blue,The Weight of Water,Beerfest,Waterdance,Days of Wine and Roses,Head Above Water, Beer League,Sideways,Strange Brew,Like Water for Chocolate,Bottle Shock.

megabyteme
07-30-2010, 07:07 PM
:lol:@ Idol. You could go with Lawrence of Arabia, Mad Max series, Stargate, The Mummy, Raiders of the Lost Arc, English Patient...

IdolEyes787
07-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Sahara ,Flight of the Phoenix( the original),Cleopatra,The Desert Fox ,Walkabout(Jenny Agutter neeked),Dune,Hildalgo,The Four Feathers( the one with Heath Ledger out of respect),Gunga Din,Beau Geste,Abbott and Costello in the French foreign Legion ( or something to that effect),Three Kings(basically orsum),The Road to Morocco(we're off on the road to Morocco....)The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (Agent Smith in a dress),Desert Hearts(lesbianismism:O)Death Valley,The Lost Patrol,The Sheltering Sky ,MacKenna's Gold,Soldier Blue ...................but not Istar.

megabyteme
07-30-2010, 07:48 PM
but not Istar.

Agreed. We have laws against (do we really follow them, though? :unsure: ) cruel and unusual punishment. Ishtar crosses the line... :fear: