PDA

View Full Version : ::RapidGen::Free Premium Link Generator for RS,MU,MV,HF,FF,DF,ES,Uploading and NL

A
07-30-2010, 11:22 AM
I found this site while stumbling through the net (Yes the stumble upon addon <3).You load the link from a one click host to their server and they downloads it and uploads it in their private server and you got 24hrs to download or else the link expires.Thats how this works(obvious).There is free server as well as paid subscription.The screenshot is given below.I have been using the free server till now,but might Donate 1$ and get a little more downloading bandwidth.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7356/screenshot005zo.jpg

P.S:When registering you wont be able to use gmail(I couldnt) and if there are more such services that you know of,feel free to share it.Seems like a good site to me.Now I can share all my College projects and upload it to many filehosts so that my friends can download :whistling

Link:http://rapidgen.net/

anon
07-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Did you try this? I'd do it, but I don't have anything to get off Rapidshare, and don't feel like searching for random files.

Most of these services are either oversaturated ("we ran out of traffic, please try later or click here to donate", etc.) or don't last long. Nothing beats having a Premium account and MSD to max out your line :)

A
07-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Yea.Happy subscriber of the free account.And will try the 1$ package after my paypal gets a refill.

darksub
08-02-2010, 11:46 AM
can't sign up. simply can't , I fill it all and when I click register nothing happens. i've used many browsers.

A
08-02-2010, 12:20 PM
P.S:When registering you wont be able to use gmail(I couldnt)
Could that be the reason darksub?

On a side note,I paid 1$ and so far everything is excellent.I recommend this site to anyone looking to download from various One click hosters,as it gives the best bang for the money.Wont hurt to try,will it? :P

edit:
Also it takes sometime for the activation email to arrive in your inbox.Check your spam folder as well,just incase.(It took around 10+ hours for me,maybe because I used hushmail to signup? dont know)

darksub
08-02-2010, 05:33 PM
P.S:When registering you wont be able to use gmail(I couldnt)obviously I'haven't used gmail for that.

On a side note,I paid 1$ and so far everything is excellent. I thought this was free not some Warez :dabs:

It took around 10+ hours for me,maybe because I used hushmail to signup? dont know) I'll have to try hushmail then.

Edited: Nope, it doesn't work, it wants you to pay for signing up. Thanks but no thanks I don't respect any P2P thing that demands I pay for signing up

A
08-02-2010, 09:47 PM
dude I have no idea why you are having problems and I payed 1$ so that I get more bandwidth than what free membership offers and I have totally no problem in doing so as well.If you had read my posts you would know that I signed up without paying and was using their free membership for sometime and just now my friend signed up without paying as well.And did you even read when I said it will take a long time for the activation mail to reach when using hushmail?
And in no way am I going to respond to useless comments.Found a nice site,shared it,thats all.Rest is your problem to deal with.

Cabalo
08-03-2010, 03:01 AM
Pretty useful, thanks for sharing.
Each day I find myself using more and more 1 click hosts.

darksub
08-04-2010, 07:38 AM
@AbyBeats
OK, I just wonder why I can't register (used many browsers +windows and linux ) and yes I still haven't received an email form them. After i fill all the blanks and click on register the browsers connects and then I seee my fields I filled and no info whatsoever. Nothing at all.

I wonder is it only me or pretty much most of the people and if you think it's so easy and charge free to register why don't you share your way with us. Maybe it's IP issue ?

That's the site I see, maybe its the wrong one ?
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4600/20100804110529.png

bijoy
08-06-2010, 11:20 AM
that is nice ,but you have to post in their forum regularly to get the full speed...
:-(

darksub
08-07-2010, 12:36 PM
could someone sign me up so I could check how " great " this rapidGen really is.

RasToRizE
08-08-2010, 11:12 AM
thanks for sharing
might become useful someday

whatsalah
08-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Thank you for the report!
However, if you search for "rapidleech server" in google, you'll find many alternatives.

baskinghobo
08-17-2010, 12:43 PM
rapidshare generators etc are good for casual filesharers but not for the heavy ones. You will find that either the site is out of bandwidth or you downloaded your daily limit. The best option i think is to get megaupload unlimited pay once option.

Gorbux
08-18-2010, 11:37 PM
I registered and got an activation email right away using hotmail.

William
08-19-2010, 01:18 PM
After donating 1$ how many days i can get good bandwidth.

anon
08-19-2010, 03:14 PM
After donating 1$ how many days i can get good bandwidth.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7356/screenshot005zo.jpg

wsearch
08-19-2010, 03:15 PM
I am always recommended to that site whenever I ask a friend to borrow their premium lol.

You should really clean up your site's layout though, its a mess!

A
08-22-2010, 04:08 AM
You should really clean up your site's layout though, its a mess!
What are you talking about?

Funkin'
08-22-2010, 06:12 AM
Not really useful to me. Just about every link I want to generate is bigger than their file size limit. Guess you gotta donate to really to get good use out of this. Maybe that $1 dollar will be worth it. :P

A
08-22-2010, 07:55 AM
Not really useful to me. Just about every link I want to generate is bigger than their file size limit. Guess you gotta donate to really to get good use out of this. Maybe that $1 dollar will be worth it. :P
I have been using their service for sometime now.Its not devoid of downtimes though.But me not being a heavy downloader,Its kinda not a problem for me.Its just 1$ for one month.Wont hurt trying it out I guess.

qOuOp
08-22-2010, 11:05 PM
I bet HotFile will delete the files for copy right violation faster than their generation of links. Hosting file just sucks.

Alpha-Q
04-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Nice Post ABY.so u stumbled upon the site............LOL..:)