PDA

View Full Version : [Req] CN & E**** v 2

senegal
08-03-2010, 01:18 PM
So, considering that the first version failed to reach target, I think it's time to make a new attempt. Unfortunately, I haven't received any pm as Skiz suggests you in closing the first version.

There is no need for a two month old, 35 page request thread.

If you want to invite the thread starter, please PM him/her.

Closed.

This time I'm much more experienced and I don't think there will be problems. :yup:

capo
08-03-2010, 01:22 PM
Dude every one has CN now . CN opened invite application for more than one time

senegal
08-03-2010, 01:32 PM
I was rejected for no reason. My application was flawless.

Magnum
08-03-2010, 01:35 PM
I was rejected for no reason.
:naughty::naughty::naughty:

capo
08-03-2010, 01:39 PM
EDIT: Since many of you have been asking whether we still accept applications, the answer is yes. https://www.**********.mn/applyforinvite.php

Regards,

//CN Staff

u still have chance don't miss it :D

pone44
08-03-2010, 01:39 PM
So you make a request to get rejected again. :unsure:
It must not have been flawless.

capo
08-03-2010, 02:03 PM
So you make a request to get rejected again. :unsure:
It must not have been flawless.

he isn't busy :lol:

musicaldj
08-03-2010, 02:50 PM
I can tell you little trick: when you apply, give them fake profile links( other members, or uploaders with huge buffs) and tell them how you have a BIG collection of movies and wait for invite.100% guarantee

Zac090
08-03-2010, 03:11 PM

you should probably ask bumrocks the reason for that,get in the next time

ca_aok
08-03-2010, 03:18 PM
You realize he's simply trolling you right?

Zac090
08-03-2010, 03:22 PM
I guess :pinch:

anon
08-03-2010, 04:06 PM
When I read this thread's title, I was like "what the... CN is a movie tracker and E**** a lossless music one. How could you compare them?". :unsure:

Then I opened the first page and realized it was yet another one about senegal and his quest to get those ultra-l33t sites.

QPD
08-03-2010, 04:32 PM
oh dear....not again...

Di@monds
08-03-2010, 05:00 PM
here we go again

capo
08-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I can tell you little trick: when you apply, give them fake profile links( other members, or uploaders with huge buffs) and tell them how you have a BIG collection of movies and wait for invite.100% guarantee

No give them your profile links but say that u can seed a lot of movies not 100 or 1000 just reasonable like 50 say that u keep movies for long time on DVDs and hard disk

senegal
08-03-2010, 06:04 PM

Well, I've done like this, but unfortunately that wasn't appreciated.

When I read this thread's title, I was like "what the... CN is a movie tracker and E**** a lossless music one. How could you compare them?". :unsure:

Then I opened the first page and realized it was yet another one about senegal and his quest to get those ultra-l33t sites.

Linked to CN, I find a good source where I can get some materials that I can't find anywhere else. and I don't think you can argue.
Regarding E****, this is the best alternative. I listen music all day and, sometimes all night, but I kind of tired of MP3s. I want something new and better.

ElitUser
08-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Did you mean that you get the invite from CN when you give them fake profile link of uploder or big amount of GB profile ID.

anon
08-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Linked to CN, I find a good source where I can get some materials that I can't find anywhere else. and I don't think you can argue.

I guess not. :unsure:

Regarding E****, this is the best alternative. I listen music all day and, sometimes all night, but I kind of tired of MP3s. I want something new and better.

Do you have the necessary equipment to notice the difference between MP3s and FLAC?

If so, head on to RuTracker. Their uploaders take rips from Pedro's and E****. ;)

ca_aok
08-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Regarding CN, as you aren't a member it's pretty hard to make that call.

Regarding E, you're a retard, and you're probably listening to shitty music on a pair of "audiophile" Skullcandies. You could easily get FLAC from What/Waffles/Demonoid/Rutracker and there's a lot more of it. Oh, and pro tip: the people with invites aren't generally looking to squander them on someone who's looking for a "high level" tracker.

senegal
08-03-2010, 08:01 PM

Regarding E, you're a retard, and you're probably listening to shitty music on a pair of "audiophile" Skullcandies. You could easily get FLAC from What/Waffles/Demonoid/Rutracker and there's a lot more of it. Oh, and pro tip: the people with invites aren't generally looking to squander them on someone who's looking for a "high level" tracker.

Post reported!
I don't need such an "advice"!

LubTheStaringCat
08-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Has there been an E**** v2? :01:

Quarterquack
08-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Post reported!

It's sound advice. You need neither tracker for the reasons you mentioned. Rutracker, as has been suggested to you, trumps both trackers on both accounts. CN has a healthy library, but nothing a public tracker doesn't make look like a sandbox, and I truly doubt you have a decent music system/headphones to appreciate the quality difference between MP3's and FLAC's. No one gets "tired" of MP3's. Even though 90% of my library is lossless, I still have the odd disc that didn't warrant more than v0/320. Even so: Rutracker.

By the way, good job reporting one of the very few people that could have helped you, with both trackers. :whistling

bumrocks
08-04-2010, 01:45 AM
PM me the email you used to on the app and i will go look at it...

ca_aok
08-04-2010, 01:59 AM

Post reported!
The truth hurts, report all you like. The staff probably agree with me :lol:

By the way, good job reporting one of the very few people that could have helped you, with both trackers. :whistling
You couldn't pay me to put this dude on my invite tree at Demonoid :P

n00bz0r
08-04-2010, 02:25 AM

worth quoting again.
Feel free to report anyone who posts anything relevant. :lol:

senegal
08-04-2010, 08:26 AM
The truth hurts, report all you like. The staff probably agree with me :lol:

The staff ain't agree with you, but they reasoned, it would be ban many members nonstop and don't wanna get involved at all
I offered to help them, but they refused.

BABBY
08-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Dear Senegal, dont know what to tell u

But best of luck

Magnum
08-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Dear Senegal, dont know what to tell u
You mean she....;)

The_Martinator
08-04-2010, 09:33 AM

I can. Lots of the time a movie I'm searching for isn't on CN but can be easily obtained from Goem, Demonoid PtP, you name it.

Why don't you just admit you want these two sites for the levelz? Maybe someone will be mercifull then...

EDIT: I see you've already been told that. Oh well... REPORTED!!!!

capo
08-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I think he will make 2000 posts before he take what he want

n00bz0r
08-04-2010, 11:52 AM
I wouldn't bet on it :dabs:

QPD
08-04-2010, 12:05 PM
lol..I wonder if he has PTN...

Senegal...you already offended the very few people that could have helped you.I assure you that in the very same day when i'll be VIP on SCC i'll invite you to CN ,TT, FTN, FSC, iTS, and I'll put a word for you to reach E***o !

ca_aok
08-04-2010, 01:05 PM
The staff ain't agree with you, but they reasoned, it would be ban many members nonstop and don't wanna get involved at all
Perhaps you should take the hint then and close the thread yourself, since they see as we do that this will only lead to another 35 pages of flames :lol:

anon
08-04-2010, 02:09 PM
I assure you that in the very same day when i'll be VIP on SCC

So, you never managed to get invited to SCC? :(

QPD
08-04-2010, 02:49 PM
I assure you that in the very same day when i'll be VIP on SCC

oh...i do have many friends ready to invite me as soon as they lift country ban ( aka NEVER)

VinX
08-04-2010, 02:53 PM
lol @ version 2 .. seriously op u think u have chance ?? haha

n00bz0r
08-04-2010, 04:13 PM
I planned not to offend the OP by posting another post which didn't help the OP out in his pursuit of inanimate things.. but then i changed my mind and continued writing, thinking this meaningless post would atleast increase my post count.

good luck

pone44
08-04-2010, 05:52 PM
I thought it was a joke or something. No offense senegal but with the thread labeled V2,no good reason to why you want to be a member of these sites. Asking for E, which to my knowledge only wants members that are interested in high quality music rips (you do not even mention what type of music you listen to)and a site that already rejected your application. Why are you fixed on these two sites? There are other sites(as anon mentioned like rutracker,what,waffles,PTPC,KG,goem) with the same,maybe more content..
So is this a serious request? :idunno:

senegal
08-04-2010, 07:10 PM
I thought it was a joke or something. No offense senegal but with the thread labeled V2,no good reason to why you want to be a member of these sites. Asking for E, which to my knowledge only wants members that are interested in high quality music rips (you do not even mention what type of music you listen to)and a site that already rejected your application. Why are you fixed on these two sites? There are other sites(as anon mentioned like rutracker,what,waffles,PTPC,KG,goem) with the same,maybe more content..
So is this a serious request? :idunno:

yes.

lol @ version 2 .. seriously op u think u have chance ?? haha

I'm very optimistic.

oh...i do have many friends ready to invite me as soon as they lift country ban ( aka NEVER)

you're just bragging around.

Perhaps you should take the hint then and close the thread yourself, since they see as we do that this will only lead to another 35 pages of flames :lol:

that would be a bad thing, especially since I'm so close to register on both sites. :)

The_Martinator
08-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Post your fab Trance album and I'll invite ya. ;)

anon
08-05-2010, 12:49 PM

*looks for a well-rated trance album in Google/Wikipedia*

ca_aok
08-05-2010, 02:24 PM
http://img.sharedmp3.net/files/pics/249/248496/img_1_pr.jpg

Am I doing it right?

senegal
08-05-2010, 02:49 PM

Hmmm, tough question! I don't really have a strong number one so I'll just post two albums that had the biggest influence on my musical taste and remain my favorite albums of all time.

Wildlife On One by Art of Trance. This one basically introduced me to trance outside the mainstream stuff. Very old-school but wonderful at the same time, a real gem. It made me take interest in acid, and then goa...

Lone Deranger by Hallucinogen. First goa album I ever heard and possibly the best. Took me a few listens to get used to this style but then I got hooked and haven't looked back since :)

I think both of those would fit in my top 10. I could add more, but since you wanted one I think two is more than enough ;)

Only4Djs
08-05-2010, 06:08 PM
http://img.sharedmp3.net/files/pics/249/248496/img_1_pr.jpg

Am I doing it right?
hehe:D

senegal
08-07-2010, 02:31 PM
S0?

Funkin'
08-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Check your email senegal. There's an invite to both sites waiting for you. Congrats!

The_Martinator
08-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Check your email senegal. There's an invite to both sites waiting for you. Congrats!

Damn, you're l33t!! Congratz! :lol:

IdolEyes787
08-08-2010, 04:31 PM

Hmmm, tough question! I don't really have a strong number one so I'll just post two albums that had the biggest influence on my musical taste and remain my favorite albums of all time.

Wildlife On One by Art of Trance. This one basically introduced me to trance outside the mainstream stuff. Very old-school but wonderful at the same time, a real gem. It made me take interest in acid, and then goa...

Lone Deranger by Hallucinogen. First goa album I ever heard and possibly the best. Took me a few listens to get used to this style but then I got hooked and haven't looked back since :)

I think both of those would fit in my top 10. I could add more, but since you wanted one I think two is more than enough ;)

Trance is idiotically retardeded annoiying stoopid.
It also only remotely adheres to any reasonable definition of music as it is pretty much the aural equivalent of being hit over the head repeatedly with a wet noodle,something that senegal probably has more than a passing acquaintance with and undoubtedly linked to his/her apparent affinity for the crap genre.
Simplified rating system for music so that there is no further need to confuse your brain by trying to do two things at once and it can concentrate on breathing .
Classical>Jazz>anything else that actually requires instruments to play as long as one of those instruments is a guitar> the pitiful sound a cat makes while being burned alive ......large gap ......>trance and everything by Ke$ha
Furthermore scientific study has more or less unequivocally proven people take Ecstasy and various other mood enhancing drugs while listening to trance because it is the only way that any non-lobotomized human could possibly be expected to actually tolerate it.

For anyone interested

Link to study (http://www.t-arty.com/images/designslarge/fuckoff2.jpg)

Also ,seeing as oddly I have no desire to read the rest of this thread and missed the no doubt witty segue ( insert sarcastic smiley of your choice) , what does E Nazi asterisks have to do with trance?

Now if you are feeling charitable please be a nice person and tell me your taste in films so I can laugh at that as well.

QPD
08-08-2010, 05:00 PM

I sent him a FTN invite as well !

capo
08-08-2010, 06:04 PM

I sent him a FTN invite as well !

what a lucky man 3 invites to best trackers
Congratz

ca_aok
08-08-2010, 06:26 PM
It also only remotely adheres to any reasonable definition of music as it is pretty much the aural equivalent of being hit over the head repeatedly with a wet noodle,something that senegal probably has more than a passing acquaintance with and undoubtedly linked to his/her apparent affinity for the crap genre.
Simplified rating system for music so that there is no further need to confuse your brain by trying to do two things at once and it can concentrate on breathing .
Classical>Jazz>anything else that actually requires instruments to play as long as one of those instruments is a guitar> the pitiful sound a cat makes while being burned alive ......large gap ......>trance and everything by Ke$ha
Furthermore scientific study has more or less unequivocally proven people take Ecstasy and various other mood enhancing drugs while listening to trance because it is the only way that any non-lobotomized human could possibly be expected to actually tolerate it.

For anyone interested

Also ,seeing as oddly I have no desire to read the rest of this thread and missed the no doubt witty segue ( insert sarcastic smiley of your choice) , what does E Nazi asterisks have to do with trance?

Now if you are feeling charitable please be a nice person and tell me your taste in films so I can laugh at that as well.
I invited IdolEyes to an even 1337er tracker than these ones for making this post. If I told you the name, I'd have to kill you and destroy your computer to obliterate all evidence.

IdolEyes787
08-08-2010, 06:54 PM
I invited IdolEyes to an even 1337er tracker than these ones for making this post. If I told you the name, I'd have to kill you and destroy your computer to obliterate all evidence.

Thanks because seriously to paraphrase one of the Simpsons,Homer I think,you can never be too leet or too thin.
Really though I only posted as an experiment to see what actually qualifies as infractionable spam here.

Apparently nothing.

Btw I'm not bothering to look at my PMs any more so just post whatever you want to tell me here so everyone can have a good laugh at you as well.

The_Martinator
08-09-2010, 07:19 AM

You clearly haven't been following Sengeal's previous requests. Shame on you, it's top stuff!!

senegal
08-10-2010, 02:12 PM

For anyone interested

Reported for breaking the rules.

Now if you are feeling charitable please be a nice person and tell me your taste in films.

My favourite 5 movies all time
-> Lord of the rings(though the books are waaay better)
-> Black hawk down(this movie is mind blowing!)
-> Saving private Ryan(read above)
-> Star wars(what can i say ? ah yah, über)
-> South Park,bigger,longer and uncut(no comment)

ca_aok
08-10-2010, 02:26 PM
http://www.lolgangsta.com/gangstas/icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg

IdolEyes787
08-10-2010, 02:44 PM

Umm OK but maybe you could tell me exactly which "rule" I broke so that I won't do it again?

Now if you are feeling charitable please be a nice person and tell me your taste in films.

The books are waay better but that pretty much can be said about any movie from Grapes of Wrath to Kick Ass.That said I'm a Tolkien fan and I more or less disliked the movies for precisely that reason.
Black Hawk Down is Ridley Scott at his best where he is given a story that concentrates on the action and the visuals (his strengths) and not character development where he tends ,even in a movie like Gladiator, to get overly gooey (technical term).
SPR I tend to agree with the French:pinch: that the first 20 minutes are as inventive and brave as anything that you are going to find in Western cinema and after that it is more or less cliche.Although Speilberg's never bad ( OK Temple of Doom was)and Barry Pepper's devoutly religious sniper is pretty neat.
Star Wars only the first 3( with ESB clearly the best - even by Return it was starting to degenerate with the Ewoks) after that it is merchandising,money making crap .
I still love Trey Parker and Matt Stone long after I should probably have stopped(Orgazmo:dabs:).

Btw with that list you've more or less just dispelled any small chance that you are actually female.

QPD
08-10-2010, 02:46 PM
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 0 guests)

1. QPD*
2. IdolEyes787
3. senegal

I like the order!

IdolEyes787
08-10-2010, 02:47 PM
http://www.lolgangsta.com/gangstas/icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg

To anyone that thinks post count actually has any meaning I just noticed the senegal's and ca_aok's are almost identical.

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 0 guests)

1. QPD*
2. IdolEyes787
3. senegal

I like the order!

Age before beauty.

Quarterquack
08-10-2010, 02:50 PM

You're joking, right? I'm not trying to be offensive, but how old are you?

QPD
08-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Younger than Idol i guess...

ca_aok
08-10-2010, 02:55 PM
To anyone that thinks post count actually has any meaning I just noticed the senegal's and ca_aok's are almost identical.
Disgraceful. I should start spamming, maybe someday soon I'll get close to anon's :lol:

The books are waay better but that pretty much can be said about any movie from Grapes of Wrath to Kick Ass.That said I'm a Tolkien fan and I more or less disliked the movies for precisely that reason.
How much of his other work have you read?

Black Hawk Down is Ridley Scott at his best where he is given a story that concentrates on the action and the visuals (his strengths) and not character development where he tends ,even in a movie like Gladiator, to get overly gooey (technical term).
True, I've always found Gladiator a bit "off". It has a nice soundtrack though.

SPR I tend to agree with the French:pinch: that the first 20 minutes are as inventive and brave as anything that you are going to find in Western cinema and after that it is more or less cliche.Although Speilberg's never bad ( OK Temple of Doom was)and Barry Pepper's devoutly religious sniper is pretty neat.
Star Wars only the first 3( with ESB clearly the best - even by Return it was starting to degenerate with the Ewoks) after that it is merchandising,money making crap .
I still love Trey Parker and Matt Stone long after I should probably have stopped(Orgazmo:dabs:).

Btw with that list you've more or less just dispelled any small chance that you are actually female.
Pretty much this, though South Park was still in its golden years when the movie was made. Blame Canada!

IdolEyes787
08-10-2010, 02:56 PM

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
So what are some of your favorite movies Mr high and mighty?

Quarterquack
08-10-2010, 02:57 PM
The only worse list of movies I've ever seen in my life was this:

1. Twilight
2. Never Back Down
3. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
4. Gladiator
5. Iron Man
6. The Proposal
7. Forever Strong
8. The Dark Knight
9. The Blind Side
10. Mission: Impossible III

ca_aok
08-10-2010, 02:59 PM
The only worse list of movies I've ever seen in my life was this:

1. Twilight
2. Never Back Down
3. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
4. Gladiator
5. Iron Man
6. The Proposal
7. Forever Strong
8. The Dark Knight
9. The Blind Side
10. Mission: Impossible III
Had to be a troll. The only movie on that list I actually enjoyed was The Dark Knight. Mercifully I've never been subjected to watching Twilight, definitely glad I was single when that movie came out :lol:

IdolEyes787
08-10-2010, 03:03 PM
How much of his other work have you read?

I can't be sure with things still coming out occasionally but pretty much everything,even though I find a lot of it overly complicated and "dry".I have even read things by his son.:pinch:

Also I have every Tolkien calendar dating back to the 70's ,my one true enduring link to geekdom.

senegal
08-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Umm OK but maybe you could tell me exactly which "rule" I broke so that I won't do it again?

Rule 9.

I don't think that its's important

ca_aok
08-10-2010, 03:16 PM
I can't be sure with things still coming out occasionally but pretty much everything,even though I find a lot of it overly complicated and "dry".I have even read things by his son.:pinch:

Also I have every Tolkien calendar dating back to the 70's ,my one true enduring link to geekdom.
I stopped at LOTR/The Hobbit/The Silmarillion/The Unfinished Tales/The History of Middle Earth Series. I think I have a few others around here somewhere too.

Rule 9.
I'm sure it'll go just as well as your last report :lol:

Also, I'd love to know how his post was interpreted as racist. Stupidity is not a race one can discriminate against.

Quarterquack
08-10-2010, 03:21 PM
So what are some of your favorite movies Mr high and mighty?

Since you asked me what some of my favorites are*, I'd have to say The Curious Case of Benjamin Button/Rain Man/Seven Pounds (go for it, you can make fun of this movie as everyone else does)/Pulp Fiction/Forrest Gump and those are the ones that spring up to mind at the moment.

I never said I have great taste in movies, I just don't believe that that could have been anyone's list. I was ticked off that he probably googled a few reviews over the past few days, and came back prepared to "wow" you with a crappy list of "classics"; and that is exactly what those movies are in most people's opinions (although, I never really liked LOTR/SW).

* - I never actually have a favorite list of anything. I think it's disrespectful/annoying because I will always end up forgetting some good movies/albums/games (not true, I'm very picky when it comes to games), so I'm never naive enough to come up with a "Top 5" list or say that a certain movie I've seen sits above all others.

EDIT: "Everybody's Fine" isn't that bad either. It completely bombed at the box office, but I thought that for what it was, I don't regret it ending or progressing the way it did, rather than follow suit with hundreds of other cliche scenarios.

IdolEyes787
08-10-2010, 03:30 PM
* - I never actually have a favorite list of anything. I think it's disrespectful/annoying because I will always end up forgetting some good movies/albums/games (not true, I'm very picky when it comes to games), so I'm never naive enough to come up with a "Top 5" list or say that a certain movie I've seen sits above all others.

I couldn't agree more, my top 5 list (if required under penalty of death to make one) changes daily if not hourly as I remember(or forget) something that I liked.
I always say Man for All Seasons is my favorite movie even though not having seen it for many years it probably isn't any more. I just like movies like that or Zulu where there are strong moral choices and characters to look up to for one reason or another and hopefully a bit of action involved .

Like your movies as different as they are they all share certain similarities as well.

Rule 9.

I don't think that its's important

Nothing is important and everything is important ,that's basically how life works.

There's a Rule 9?

ca_aok
08-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I think my taste in TV and movies is far too mainstream. I'd definitely get picky on music and games though (pro tip: Modern Warfare 2 is not the best shooter ever released).

IdolEyes787
08-10-2010, 03:38 PM
I stopped at LOTR/The Hobbit/The Silmarillion/The Unfinished Tales/The History of Middle Earth Series. I think I have a few others around here somewhere too.

I used to read LOTR from start to finish at least three times a year.True story.
I'm nothing if not predictable.

I think my taste in TV and movies is far too mainstream. I'd definitely get picky on music and games though (pro tip: Modern Warfare 2 is not the best shooter ever released).
OK name three movies that you like.Probably it will say a lot about you .

senegal
08-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Since you asked me what some of my favorites are*, I'd have to say The Curious Case of Benjamin Button/Rain Man/Seven Pounds (go for it, you can make fun of this movie as everyone else does)/Pulp Fiction/Forrest Gump and those are the ones that spring up to mind at the moment..

The Pursuit of Happyness

There's a Rule 9?

Rules: http://filesharingtalk.com/boardrules/

I assume that you've registered without reading it. :(

ca_aok
08-10-2010, 04:03 PM
I definitely used to read LOTR more than once/year and I don't even want to think about the total number of reads I've accumulated!

Bah, putting me on the spot like that :P

I did quite enjoy the LOTR movies. I was a big fan of the books and despite a few obvious problems and intentional story changes (I'm pretty sure I said "WTF" out loud when Faramir started taking Frodo and Sam back to Minas Tirith, for instance), I think they remain one of the best book->film adaptations I've seen. Probably because such adaptations are generally terrible.

I've also always loved the James Bond films (despite their clichéd nature, or perhaps because of it). I was quite annoyed that they're trying to "reboot" the series with Daniel Craig, completely removed the essence of the films as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also a big fan of Fight Club.

Most of what I watch is either standard action/thriller flicks or terrible college comedy movies (yes, I've seen the new American Pie films!). While pretty much artistically barren, I generally watch movies to be distracted or entertained so it works out well. I find it's often alot harder for me to set aside 2-3 hours for a film at a time anyway, so I often end up watching TV instead.

I am exposed to quite a bit of "art film" as it were, since my parents love watching that sort of thing and enjoy forcing them upon me. While I've realized I have no appreciation for stuff like Fellini's work (Roma? Seriously? No plot or character development but the cinematography in the ballroom scene won over 9000 awards!), I do occasionally see something I enjoy. We watched one recently called Flame & Citron that was quite good, about two danish resistance fighters during WWII.

elbuitre
08-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Not that anyone asked me, here are some movies I like:

La Haine (France, 1995)
Chan-Wook Park's vengeance trilogy which includes Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, Oldboy and Lady Vengeance (Korea, 2002, 2003, 2005)
El Laberinto del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth, Mexico/Spain, 2006)
No Man's Land (Bosnia and Herzegovina/Slovenia/Italy/France/UK/Belgium, 2001)
Tropa de Elite (Brazil, 2007)

That's it for now :P

senegal
08-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Hors de prix is the one and only french movie I like.

ca_aok
08-10-2010, 04:09 PM

No need to be asked, just jump right in! It's not like these requests will ever be fulfilled :P

senegal
08-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Whaaaaat! :O

IdolEyes787
08-10-2010, 04:28 PM
The Pursuit of Happyness

There's a Rule 9?

My memory's going .

Besides here is a difference between adhering to the essence of the Law and the letter of it.

Case in point I just took my sister and niece to the Ontario Science Center ( Harry Potter exhibit) and they had this booth outlining the Milgram experiment(look it up) and demonstrating blind obedience.

Long story short you were asked without explanation to walk a corridor of black and white tiles and only step on the black ones.Confoundedly almost everyone did( not me rebel that I am:01:).Anyway at the end you learned that nothing bad happened by stepping on the white squares and that you are a blind idiot but that is how society operates or we would all be torching public schools and molesting poultry or something(honestly I didn't read it very carefully as I was more or less still preoccupied at that point with rebelling and finding a place to get pizza)

Quarterquack
08-10-2010, 04:34 PM

Thank you for chiming in. I don't watch foreign movies as I oft should. I got around to queuing all 7 movies you recommended in uT. I'll let you know what I think (and probably ask you for more depending on how much I like them). :)

My memory's going .

Case in point I just took my sister and niece to the Ontario Science Center ( Harry Potter exhibit) and they had this booth outlining the Milgram experiment(look it up) and demonstrating blind obedience.

Funnily enough, I was at the Science exhibit (drove my friend from Ottawa to Toronto so he could meet his girlfriend who works there and surprise her) on Thursday. I walked down the black and white hallway abiding to the rules set at the start. Did see some fun stuff, though, I really liked the ascending beads' portrait or whatever it's supposed to be called (and got myself a marauder's map; don't judge me!).

senegal
08-10-2010, 04:41 PM
The Pursuit of Happyness

My memory's going .

Besides here is a difference between adhering to the essence of the Law and the letter of it.

Long story short you were asked without explanation to walk a corridor of black and white tiles and only step on the black ones.Confoundedly almost everyone did( not me rebel that I am:01:).Anyway at the end you learned that nothing bad happened by stepping on the white squares and that you are a blind idiot but that is how society operates or we would all be torching public schools and molesting poultry or something(honestly I didn't read it very carefully as I was more or less still preoccupied at that point with rebelling and finding a place to get pizza)

There's so much evil in yourself. Shame on you!

ca_aok
08-10-2010, 04:42 PM
I haven't been to the Ontario Science Centre in years now... I used to love that place when I was a kid. In particular I remember they had this really cool exhibit on lasers at one point in time. Ahh, the days of my misspent youth.

What were you doing in Canada proper anyway? (I say that because if Quebec ever separates I assume we're just leaving you stranded out there).

IdolEyes787
08-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Funnily enough, I was at the Science exhibit (drove my friend from Ottawa to Toronto so he could meet his girlfriend who works there and surprise her) on Thursday. I walked down the black and white hallway abiding to the rules set at the start. Did see some fun stuff, though, I really liked the ascending beads' portrait or whatever it's supposed to be called (and got myself a marauder's map; don't judge me!).

Sucker but then I got duped into buying a $55 plastic Harry Potter wand as a present.:pinch:

Btw maybe we were there at the same time!!!!!!:O
I could easily be identified as the person poorly pretending to give a fuck.

There's so much evil in yourself. Shame on you!

I know why just the other day I jaywalked.
Straight to Hell I tell you.

Thank you for chiming in. I don't watch foreign movies as I oft should. I got around to queuing all 7 movies you recommended in uT. I'll let you know what I think (and probably ask you for more depending on how much I like them). :)

Foreign movies are good because they usually have a lot of nudity in them and because they aren't in English you don't have to pretend to follow the plot.

So basically they are like any National Lampoon .

anon
08-10-2010, 05:40 PM

Eventually the staff will become tired of your abuse of the report button, and take action upon you instead. Your privileges have already been disabled once, if memory serves me well.

ca_aok
08-10-2010, 05:46 PM
I somehow doubt he's actually reporting the posts, he's probably just begging for attention (this entire thread is just one big plea for attention).

Foreign movies are good because they usually have a lot of nudity in them and because they aren't in English you don't have to pretend to follow the plot.

So basically they are like any National Lampoon .
Animal House > Foreign Movies, true story?

IdolEyes787
08-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Animal House > Foreign Movies, true story?

Since Animal house remains arguably the greatest comedy ever it goes without saying.

Besides Fellini never had toga parties or food fights in any of his movies .

Beat this you Fascist Italian bastard .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RrAadYcbrE

ca_aok
08-10-2010, 06:17 PM
We actually had a toga party like that at the end of the school year (live music was supplied by my housemates and I). The end result was the cops being called on us for noise complaints and fire code violations, but it was one hell of a night!

300W amps + back porch as a stage and several kegs = win :)

senegal
08-10-2010, 06:34 PM

Eventually the staff will become tired of your abuse of the report button, and take action upon you instead. Your privileges have already been disabled once, if memory serves me well.

By pressing http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn83/metro2525/kjhgjhg.jpg, you'll enroll in obtaining the most desired prize: Disable privileges!

pone44
08-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Whats your obsession with the report button or threatening to report everyone? It is a productive discussion and nobody will be able to help with your requests,if they can't post. :dabs:

By pressing http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn83/metro2525/kjhgjhg.jpg, you'll enroll in obtaining the most desired prize: Disable privileges!

anon
08-10-2010, 10:02 PM

"Reply with quote" all the way... :cool:

IdolEyes787
08-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Why?

"Reply with quote" all the way... :cool:

anon
08-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Because it allows me to bypass the punishment senegal says exists for using "Reply to thread". And he's quite knowledgeable when it comes to disabled privileges...

IdolEyes787
08-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Because it allows me to bypass the punishment senegal says exists for using "Reply to thread". And he's quite knowledgeable when it comes to disabled privileges...

I was going to PM you about it but it seems that someone reported me and I can't use that function any longer.:(

anon
08-10-2010, 11:04 PM
I'd find out who it was and report them if I were you.

senegal
08-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Whats your obsession with the report button or threatening to report everyone? It is a productive discussion and nobody will be able to help with your requests,if they can't post. :dabs:

It is a productive discussion as long as the posts are on topic. 90% posts of this thread were off; has nothing to do with my request.
Nothing but insults.

Magnum
08-11-2010, 10:05 AM
It is a productive discussion as long as the posts are on topic. 90% posts of this thread were off; has nothing to do with my request.
Nothing but insults.
So,consequently you should close this topic.....:naughty::naughty::naughty:

IdolEyes787
08-11-2010, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=pone44;3495524]

Nothing but insults.

First hardly any of the posts were insulting .If you consider most of the posts here "insulting "then you have either a very poor sense of humour,are unhealthily self-centered and/or sensitive or are below average in intelligence(which apparently for this place is par for the course).
Second even if someone were to buy into the "nothing but insults" comments then it still doesn't necessarily follow that they( the insults ) had nothing to do with your request.
If people make a bad request or the person making the request doesn't warrant any better then the modus operandi/tendency here is too be flippant/less than kind as you must be well aware so I hardly see the point of complaining about it.
For the record though I don't think I have ever overtly insulted you .I have questioned certain things like your pretense of being female and made fun of them but never(forgive me if I'm wrong as I don't believe in insult for simple insult sake and I then apologize) you.

Btw almost all your input here and elsewhere,has been "off-topic " as well as they usually are to the point that you have people questioning your sincerity or for that matter that this isn't just another troll account of one of "our" (FST's) infamous spammers.
And this is again is a simple observation and not an insult.
If I really wished to insult you I would be more direct and (hopefully) never resort to tattling resorting to reporting to staff in an attempt to get someone else to do my dirty work.:mellow:

Bump.

anon
08-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Nothing but insults.

You were more or less asking for it, starting another request on FST for two sites you know won't be fulfilled. :P

pone44
08-11-2010, 06:38 PM
:huh:
The quote button is acting up.?

[QUOTE=senegal;3495679]

First hardly any of the posts were insulting .If you consider most of the posts here "insulting "then you have either a very poor sense of humour,are unhealthily self-centered and/or sensitive or are below average in intelligence(which apparently for this place is par for the course).
Second even if someone were to buy into the "nothing but insults" comments then it still doesn't necessarily follow that they( the insults ) had nothing to do with your request.
If people make a bad request or the person making the request doesn't warrant any better then the modus operandi/tendency here is too be flippant/less than kind as you must be well aware so I hardly see the point of complaining about it.
For the record though I don't think I have ever overtly insulted you .I have questioned certain things like your pretense of being female and made fun of them but never(forgive me if I'm wrong as I don't believe in insult for simple insult sake and I then apologize) you.

Btw almost all your input here and elsewhere,has been "off-topic " as well as they usually are to the point that you have people questioning your sincerity or for that matter that this isn't just another troll account of one of "our" (FST's) infamous spammers.
If I really wished to insult you I would be more direct and (hopefully) never resort to tattling resorting to reporting to staff in an attempt to get someone else to do my dirty work.:mellow:

Bump.

senegal
08-12-2010, 02:36 PM

Bump.

you broke my heart.

IdolEyes787
08-12-2010, 03:41 PM
I am exposed to quite a bit of "art film" as it were, since my parents love watching that sort of thing and enjoy forcing them upon me. While I've realized I have no appreciation for stuff like Fellini's work (Roma? Seriously? No plot or character development but the cinematography in the ballroom scene won over 9000 awards!), I do occasionally see something I enjoy. We watched one recently called Flame & Citron that was quite good, about two danish resistance fighters during WWII.

I just saw Flame and Citron on TV .Not what I was expecting , a very moralistic movie about choices and consequences . Hollywood could never make something like this (anymore back in the days of The Conversation there were plenty of them almost everything outside the drive-in in fact.Now only Scorsese tackles this sort of moral ambiguity well and he is pretty much one-note cop/gangster anymore ) or if they did they would screw it up ,like the recent remake of Dinner for Schmucks screw it up badly.
I fear for Let the Right One In.

you broke my heart.

I love you too.At least you don't take yourself too seriously.

A
08-12-2010, 03:54 PM
you broke my heart.
I love you too.At least you don't take yourself too seriously.
Can you feel the love?:wub:.Kids,this is what FST is all about.GAY LOVE!:whistling

senegal
08-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Unless Idoleyes is a she, too.;)

IdolEyes787
08-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Can you feel the love?:wub:.Kids,this is what FST is all about.GAY LOVE!:whistling

I am strangely unaware that there are different kinds of love?
Gay ,Straight I suppose next thing that you will be telling me is that Blacks and Presbyterians have their own special variety too.

Shit now I need to find a White,lapsed Protestant ,middle class ,University educated ,health fanatic woman or I'm basically screwed.:pinch:

ca_aok
08-12-2010, 04:41 PM
I just saw Flame and Citron on TV .Not what I was expecting , a very moralistic movie about choices and consequences . Hollywood could never make something like this (anymore back in the days of The Conversation there were plenty of them almost everything outside the drive-in in fact.Now only Scorsese tackles this sort of moral ambiguity well and he is pretty much one-note cop/gangster anymore ) or if they did they would screw it up ,like the recent remake of Dinner for Schmucks screw it up badly.
I fear for Let the Right One In.
So my taste in movies isn't total crap :P

A
08-13-2010, 02:18 AM
ca_aok,I am sorry to tell you this.But you fell right into Idoleyes cleverly set up plot where you start to admit Idoleyes has a good taste in movies.
(background:10 gunfires echos in the chilling afternoon for the fallen comrade and ca_aok's favourite Jazz music is played *sob* *sob*)

I am strangely unaware that there are different kinds of love?
Gay!

Shit now I need to find a White,lapsed Protestant ,middle class ,University educated ,health fanatic woman or I'm basically screwed.:pinch:
You better do that fast,or else your brain will adjust to the fact that you are gay and then there is no turning back! spoooky ....

P.S:Check the Video out :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=putQn89TQzc

Quarterquack
08-13-2010, 02:34 AM
Wow. I remember there was an awkward silence in the movie theatre I went to to see inception when the facebook trailer came on. I like to think that it was because of the realization that the social experience was taken to the desktop, then is being blogged about in a moving picture, but I'm sure it's because idiots were holding their breath because of how awesome they thought it were that their favorite past-time is something they can now talk about while leaving a movie theatre a few months down the road.

IdolEyes787
08-13-2010, 03:32 AM
ca_aok,I am sorry to tell you this.But you fell right into Idoleyes cleverly set up plot where you start to admit Idoleyes has a good taste in movies.
(background:10 gunfires echos in the chilling afternoon for the fallen comrade and ca_aok's favourite Jazz music is played *sob* *sob*)

For a metrosexual East Asian you are pretty funny .

Sorry got to say it, gunfires?:unsure:

Ca_aok's favorite movies The Jazz Singer and All That Jazz .
He'd probably like 'Round Midnight better but it's ....French.Also passed on seeing Bird because he dislikes scary movies and thinks that it is a low budget prequel to the Hitchcock film The Birds ..

His main form of staying in shape is jazzercise.

When angered he doesn't give people the finger he gives them jazz hands.

He plans to name his children Miles,Thelonious and Mingus ( as it's gender neutral and he/she can use Gus for short).

His favorite joke is "A jazz musician and the country musician were enlisted to transport drugs in a South American country .Having no experience at this sort of thing they subsequently were arrested and were sentenced to die by firing squad.
Time passed until at last the day came when they were to be executed.
As is customary the captain in charged asked,"Any last requests before my men open fire ?" to which the country musician replied,"Yes,it would surely ease my soul to hear Achy Breaky Heart one more time." The captain then turned to the jazz musician "Any last requests,my friend ?"To which the jazz musician replied "Yes if you have an ounce of pity shoot me first".

Lastly he is undecided whether to have "And the Angels Sing" written on his tombstone or be cremated and have his ashes scattered outside the Blue Note while a sextet with real chops plays Epitaph.

"

ca_aok
08-13-2010, 05:05 AM
Ca_aok's favorite movies The Jazz Singer and All That Jazz .
He'd probably like 'Round Midnight better but it's ....French.Also passed on seeing Bird because he dislikes scary movies and thinks that it is a low budget prequel to the Hitchcock film The Birds ..

His main form of staying in shape is jazzercise.

He plans to name his children Miles,Thelonious and Mingus ( as it's sex neutral and he/she can use Gus for short).

His favorite joke is "A jazz musician and the country musician were enlisted to transport drugs in a South American country .Having no experience at this sort of thing they subsequently were arrested and were sentenced to die by firing squad.
Time passed until at last the day came when they were to be executed.
As is customary the captain in charged asked,"Any last requests before my men open fire ?" to which the country musician replied,"Yes,it would surely ease my soul to hear Achy Breaky Heart one more time." The captain then turned to the jazz musician "Any last requests,my friend ?"To which the jazz musician replied "Yes if you have an ounce of pity shoot me first".

Lastly he is undecided whether to have "And the Angels Sing" written on his tombstone or be cremated have have his ashes scattered outside the Blue Note while a sextet with real chops plays Epitaph.

"
Could I perhaps entice you to write my biography? You seem to have a pretty good handle on things there :yup:

IdolEyes787
08-13-2010, 12:26 PM
Could I perhaps entice you to write my biography? You seem to have a pretty good handle on things there :yup:

I came up with a great title but it's already been used.:(

Ca_aok's proposed biography title
(http://www.amazon.com/My-Life-Girl-Elizabeth-Mosier/dp/0375895221/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1281702213&sr=1-1)

ca_aok
08-13-2010, 03:22 PM
As much as I'd like to lie about being female to get 1337 invites, I think I'll refrain from doing so :o

senegal
08-13-2010, 07:26 PM
As long as we don't know each other, I don't think it's time to get involved. If you think this is the best way to socialize, then I can imagine what kind of person you are.

A
08-14-2010, 05:34 AM
Sorry got to say it, gunfires? :unsure:
Yea,thats the custom here when a soldier dies in battle,not sure how it is in canada :whistling

:lol:

th0r
08-14-2010, 11:04 PM
i didn't bother to read this entire thread, but why do you want to join e****?

ca_aok
08-14-2010, 11:11 PM
For the e****penis.

IdolEyes787
08-14-2010, 11:12 PM

I want to join because I know people there and I can't stand the thought that they might be somehow better than me .

Wait you weren't talking to me were you?

senegal
08-15-2010, 10:43 AM
For the e****penis.

Reported for using the "p" word.

Quarterquack
08-15-2010, 01:37 PM
For the e****penis.

Reported for using the "p" word.

You should love penis more than anyone here.

BABBY
08-15-2010, 02:07 PM
i never understood senegal why are u having a request of these over here?

just leave it now at least, at least over here, it crosses my tolerance limit

really extremely soory for all these words

A
08-15-2010, 03:01 PM

Did he ask you for an invite or force you to read this thread to cross your tolerance limit?By posting random bullshit we are crossing his tolerance limit,not the other way around lol.

ca_aok
08-15-2010, 03:20 PM
I want to join because I know people there and I can't stand the thought that they might be somehow better than me .

Wait you weren't talking to me were you?
Invite sent.

IdolEyes787
08-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Don't toy with my emotions.:(

Btw E***** is that site that has something to do with musak isn't it?
I occasional like listening to Chilliwack and that other group where they dance around sometimes( the name escapes me but they might be from the US or England or another similar country where the people tend to be rude) so I figure I need to be a member.

If it's any help I have a seedbox.

And I've been told by more than one person I have rhythm.

I've voguing right now matter of fact.

Quarterquack
08-15-2010, 06:43 PM

Again, I say, I only treat idiots this way. :whistling
Whether or not you deem it palpable that that is the reason I treated you similarly lies entirely upon your judgment of my judgment of yourself.

senegal
08-15-2010, 07:19 PM

Again, I say, I only treat idiots this way. :whistling
Whether or not you deem it palpable that that is the reason I treated you similarly lies entirely upon your judgment of my judgment of yourself.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn83/metro2525/computerwizard.gif

IdolEyes787
08-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Say it slowly and it makes sense.

senegal
08-16-2010, 07:33 PM
bump.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2010, 08:08 PM
If ca-aok invites you just don't expect him to make good with it.:angry:

ca_aok
08-16-2010, 08:57 PM
I canceled the invite after I saw that trade offer of yours for the Brazillian chick :o

IdolEyes787
08-16-2010, 09:47 PM
I canceled the invite after I saw that trade offer of yours for the Brazillian chick :o

Don't give me that bullshit .You are one of those Nazis that expect people to actually know/care about what they are downloading.:angry:

Geez I already told you I have a seedbox and that I like Chilliwack, I mean reasonably how much more do you need than that?

..............OK then have it your way then leetist .I can also play Mississippi Queen all the way through on Guitar Hero 3.So what if it's only on beginner is that like a sin of something?

Fucking guy gets into HDbits and suddenly thinks he's Jesus H. Christ.:angry:

PS Fuck you I'd rather be a member of AOM anyway.:angry::angry:

ca_aok
08-16-2010, 10:01 PM
..............OK then have it your way than leetist .I can also play Mississippi Queen all the way through on Guitar Hero 3.So what if it's only on beginner is that like a sin of something?
Get 100% on it on expert and come back and talk to me :)

IdolEyes787
08-16-2010, 10:03 PM
..............OK then have it your way than leetist .I can also play Mississippi Queen all the way through on Guitar Hero 3.So what if it's only on beginner is that like a sin of something?Get 100% on it on expert and come back and talk to me :)

Yeah like that's even humanly possible.

Just wait until you want to get into this new movie tracker that I'm starting up Noca_aoksAllowed.ca and see how much luck you have there buddy.

ca_aok
08-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Yeah like that's even humanly possible.
*cough* *cough*

Just wait until you want to get into this new movie tracker that I'm starting up Noca_aoksAllowed.ca and see how much luck you have there buddy.
I'll just petition some friends to join and spam your site with MTV's top 100 movies of the decade.

cinephilia
08-16-2010, 10:18 PM
I'll just petition some friends to join and spam your site with MTV's top 100 movies of the decade.

http://imgur.com/vNfH8.jpg

IdolEyes787
08-16-2010, 10:20 PM
Two can play at that game .I'm uploading the complete Milli Vanilli discography to What and what's more it's gonna be in V2.

*cough* *cough*

Sure maybe if you're Jimmy Paige .

On a totally unrelated note is it wrong to be a member of BitMe and have your default category browse set to Sports?:lol:

Finally someone with some taste.:happy:

ca_aok
08-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Two can play at that game .I'm uploading the complete Milli Vanilli discography to What and what's more it's gonna be in V2.
192 or gtfo.

Finally someone with some taste.:happy:
If it's not in 1080p it's unwatchable, as you know quite well.

BABBY
08-17-2010, 10:06 AM
Senegal

it crosses my tolerance limit

This means that i just cannot see u being abused again and again
i dont have any problem, if u continue your required thread forever.

i always had a soft corner for u, and i think u know that, i always considered u as one of the good persons out over here

regards

QPD
08-17-2010, 11:25 AM
Babby, you made me cry !

BABBY
08-17-2010, 11:39 AM
so QPD come to my place and we can arrange some party over here

i really mean it, i have a little fanny for alcohol, dancing and doing parties

cinephilia
08-17-2010, 02:26 PM
would you invite a gay black man to your party ? please let me know.

BABBY
08-17-2010, 02:42 PM

gay and black person does not matter

party means party every one is invited :lol::)

IdolEyes787
08-17-2010, 02:45 PM

gay and black person does not matter

party means party every one is invited :lol::)

This should be really entertaining then.

Also please do not spam my E**** request with your pointless off-topic crap.

senegal
08-17-2010, 02:54 PM
Senegal

i always had a soft corner for u, and i think u know that, i always considered u as one of the good persons out over here

regards

:hug:

QPD
08-17-2010, 02:55 PM
this was so...gay? :unsure:

senegal
08-17-2010, 02:58 PM

reported!

IdolEyes787
08-17-2010, 03:03 PM
If it's not in 1080p it's unwatchable, as you know quite well.

I guess I will just have to trash the TV in my bedroom then .

On second thought maybe there is a poor blind person that can use it to listen to shows with .

PS I'd mention here that I hate you but I still haven't entirely given up on the request altogether and thus may still need to suck up.
PPS No pressure but our friendship not to mention probably my last hope to find any meaning in life depends entirely on you coming through with this for me :cry: as it is the one and only thing in the world that I truly want. .:cry::cry:

Or HDbits I really not that fussy.

cinephilia
08-17-2010, 03:03 PM

reported!
http://imgur.com/38AhB.gif

Skiz
08-17-2010, 03:07 PM
If you want to invite the thread starter, please PM him/her.

Closed.