enoughfakefiles
08-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Seven years... that's a long time.

100%
08-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Blah :happy:

Adster
08-03-2010, 10:33 PM
hahahaha blah yep 7 yeas ago there was lots and lots of balhhhhhhhhhhh, oh how I miss the blah!

Something Else
08-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Did it really take you seven years to post that. I don't believe it.

Snee
08-04-2010, 05:51 PM
seven years!?? what a loser! :pinch:

Agree.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
08-04-2010, 10:06 PM
7 years, and you don't look a day over 3!

JPaul
08-04-2010, 10:34 PM
7 years you say.

Wow, that's like, something else.

j2k4
08-04-2010, 10:56 PM
7 years you say.

Wow, that's like, something else.

Yes, wow.

How old would JimF be, these days.

JPaul
08-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Jan 2003 originally if memory serves. I really was rather drunk at the time.

Something Else
08-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Have a few commas for your sig,,,, j2k

http://www.imgftw.net/img/589235530.jpg

JPaul
08-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Seems like a fair price.

brotherdoobie
08-05-2010, 05:01 AM
Seven years is a long time to live with teh bad aids.

You go, girl.

Peace, bd

Lucifer9999
08-05-2010, 05:07 AM
nice!!! congratulations and many more to go!!!:thumbsup:

j2k4
08-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Seven years is a long time to live with teh bad aids...

...and then to advertise the fact.

Huh.

Adster
08-06-2010, 01:38 PM
7 years, and you don't look a day over 3!

wow now there is a name I haven't seen for a long time! hows it doing?

Adster
08-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Jan 2003 originally if memory serves. I really was rather drunk at the time.

yes ditto My orignal account was Jan 03

JPaul
08-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Are you me, I lose track sometimes.

Biggles
08-09-2010, 02:46 PM
7 years - a mere twinkle in the eye of eternity

jangkyo
08-09-2010, 03:34 PM
You're really oldbee. Wow~ '-'

Biggles
08-09-2010, 03:36 PM
You're really oldbee. Wow~ '-'

:dry:

RasToRizE
08-09-2010, 04:38 PM
congrats dude.. 7 years is a rly long time

j2k4
08-09-2010, 07:39 PM

Ah, Les.

How are you,'cept a rarity.

Biggles
08-09-2010, 08:20 PM

Ah, Les.

I am mostly well apart from a few aches and pains but oldness doesn't come by itself - work takes more of my time than I like to think about but I may as well make hay while the sun shines. (Hoping the rain clouds of governmental gloom pass me by to be honest but that might be a forlorn hope)

Missy got into Art School and is rather pleased with herself. I install her in the Halls of Residence in four weeks. Her list of things I need to acquire for her grows :dabs: For her part she is determined to learn how to make Katsu Curry before she goes. I think I may be experimented upon when I get home tomorrow. :unsure:

No 1 son has a job (wonders never cease) and he seems to like it (even more wondrous). IT project in the voluntary sector. Pay nothing great but nice people and conditions.

How are things in Obamaland? My Dad had a Merkin holiday of a lifetime recently and did New York (very hot) and then up to the lakes, Huron I think, and then out to Colorado (hot but nice). He had a ball (bought a cowboy hat in Wyoming) and is still jet lagged. Said he could happily live up Michigan way - visited a village our family had a hand in founding back in the 1840s (not Gaylord - :dry: ).

j2k4
08-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Ah, Les.

I am mostly well apart from a few aches and pains but oldness doesn't come by itself - work takes more of my time than I like to think about but I may as well make hay while the sun shines. (Hoping the rain clouds of governmental gloom pass me by to be honest but that might be a forlorn hope)

I have conflicting circumstances as re work as well - could be roses, could be a thin harvest, could be poverty.

A total mystery, just now.

Missy got into Art School and is rather pleased with herself. I install her in the Halls of Residence in four weeks. Her list of things I need to acquire for her grows :dabs: For her part she is determined to learn how to make Katsu Curry before she goes. I think I may be experimented upon when I get home tomorrow. :unsure:

God love 'er, she's a peach.

My own daughter finds herself in my employ.

Don't know how happy we are about it, yet.

No 1 son has a job (wonders never cease) and he seems to like it (even more wondrous). IT project in the voluntary sector. Pay nothing great but nice people and conditions.

This is a wondrous thing.

My son finds himself legally detained atm.

Will that be a life-long habit?

I have no idea.

How are things in Obamaland? My Dad had a Merkin holiday of a lifetime recently and did New York (very hot) and then up to the lakes, Huron I think, and then out to Colorado (hot but nice). He had a ball (bought a cowboy hat in Wyoming) and is still jet lagged. Said he could happily live up Michigan way - visited a village our family had a hand in founding back in the 1840s (not Gaylord - :dry: ).

These are things I know about.

Obamaland is like a carnival consisting of naught but the Hall of Mirrors and the House of Horrors - I kid you not.

Tell your Pops to go to NYC in the winter - that's how I and Missus J did it this last time, and it was substantially more enjoyable; mild nor'easter came through, and it was great.

I lived on Lake Huron for several years in my early youth; many magical places - my favorite of all the Great Lakes.

Little burg called Cedarville, in the Upper Peninsula, south of Sault Ste. Marie.

Btw - Gaylord is an excellent way-station from the interstate.

Colorado (Clocker-land), which I visited in February, was stupendous, and once again, weather played a large role.

Had I stayed, there would no doubt have been wide-spread tornadoes.

Biggles
08-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Kev

The Katsu curry was impressive :huh: - She has mastered cooking despite my questionable teaching skills. Sweet potato deep fried in egg and breadcrumbs with a very acceptable brown curry sauce. Her Halls flatmates might be pleased (unless they hate Japanese style food)

Sorry to hear about your son. No matter how old, their disappointments and railings against the world still prick us. There is no excape.

Nice to have your daughter working with you though - I assume she does you the courtesy of allowing you to believe you are in charge. Missy is getting quite good at that. :ermm:

My Dad, brothers and spouses had a blast. They went on a boat up to the Canadia border. Descendants of my Great Great Grandfather's brothers, who settled in the Michigan area in the 1830s came over a couple of years ago and my folks showed them around North East Scotland so they returned the favour and took our lot on sight seeing trips. I think they did New York themselves though - Empire State, Ellis Island and all. I didn't it was possible to take in a fair chunk of the States in two weeks but they had a fair stab.

j2k4
08-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Kev

The Katsu curry was impressive :huh: - She has mastered cooking despite my questionable teaching skills. Sweet potato deep fried in egg and breadcrumbs with a very acceptable brown curry sauce. Her Halls flatmates might be pleased (unless they hate Japanese style food)

Sorry to hear about your son. No matter how old, their disappointments and railings against the world still prick us. There is no excape.

Nice to have your daughter working with you though - I assume she does you the courtesy of allowing you to believe you are in charge. Missy is getting quite good at that. :ermm:

My Dad, brothers and spouses had a blast. They went on a boat up to the Canadia border. Descendants of my Great Great Grandfather's brothers, who settled in the Michigan area in the 1830s came over a couple of years ago and my folks showed them around North East Scotland so they returned the favour and took our lot on sight seeing trips. I think they did New York themselves though - Empire State, Ellis Island and all. I didn't it was possible to take in a fair chunk of the States in two weeks but they had a fair stab.

I would like to visit Scotland some day.

I don't really feel the same way about other places.

Greet SGG warmly for me, please.

Biggles
08-10-2010, 09:45 PM
I would like to visit Scotland some day.

I don't really feel the same way about other places.

Greet SGG warmly for me, please.

Scotland is a must - JP's tours of Possil are reknown

I will pass on your regards to SGG.